intertwined souls

By hybrids201324

the mikaelsons we're brought to a movie theater to watch lucana mikealson who was the twin older sister of Kl... More

prolonge
the ruins of a ship
84 years later
ship of dreams
out to sea
meeting rose
meeting my mate
dinner with first class snobs
a real party
the drawing
rescuing the one you love
you jump we jump remember
the sinking part 1
the sinking part 2
a new life awaits
peace
epilogue

iceberg

867 30 2
By hybrids201324

Jack blows on the drawing after signing the date as lucana who now wore her black robe tied around her as she smiles looking over his shoulder as he closes the portfolio as he hand sit to her.

"Thank you"Lucana grabs it from a smile as she gives jack a kiss before giggling as jack and her fight over it.

"Let me get dress and then we'll go to rose's estate room."she says before heading into her room.

She decided to wore a emerald green dress with black lace as a black sash ties around her waist as her hair still lays in curls before she slips on her heels and grabs the portfolio as she exits her room as the two hold hands walking out her estate room.

"You look lovely sister"Rebekah says as she smiles at her older sister.

Titanic sails through the night in the Atlantic Ocean as lucana hands rose back the necklace "thank you for letting me borrow it rose"she says.

Rose was wearing a light purple and pick dress with a pink ribbon sash tied around her waist as she smiles taking back the necklace as she puts it back in the box then into the safe with a goodbye letter she wrote to cal before closing and locking the safe.

Up in the main bridge the officers make sure everything is going steady as one walks up to captain smith.

"Clear"he asked his men.

"Yes... I don't think I've ever seen such a flat calm "the fellow officer says

Captain Smith smiles"like a mill pond not a breath of wind"he says.

"It will make the bergs harder to see with no breaking waters at the base"the officer pointed out.

"He's got a point there if there were waves small enough to hit against one they would be able to spot one in time."finn says nodding his head.

Captain Smith hums as he stairs his tea"well I'm off maintain speed and heading Mr lightoller"he says handing the officer his cup of tea before he walks away.

"Yes sir"lightoller says nodding his head.

Jack walks back from out side rubbing his hands together "it's getting cold out there"he says wearing his usual close with a coat.

Lucana nods her head "we're in the Atlantic Ocean"she says rubbing her arms.

A knocking was then heard"miss rose"Lovejoy says as they all share looks before quietly leaving"jack we forgot my drawing"lucana whispered as they leave the room just as he opens the door looking around.

Rose closes the door gently but clicked as it fully closed gaining Lovejoy's attention as they quickly make it to the Hall a few steps away from the state room before hearing a door open as she turns her head seeing Lovejoy they run through the deck as he starts to chase them.

They run past the grand staircase as jack slides slightly before lucana grabs his hand as she and rose pull him towards the elevator shaft "wait wait wait"rose says before they are rush into the elevator breathing heavily with smiles.

"Go down down take us down quickly!"jack says with a laugh to the man who was operating the elevator. It starts to go down just as Lovejoy appears as he bangs on the gate. Lucana,jack and rose look at him with smiles as the wave mockingly at him before rose flips him off causeing lucana to bust out laughing."I'm so proud of you"she laughs holding her stomach leaning against jack.

"You were always wild and mysterious as a kid twin sister of mine"Klaus says with a smirk.

They soon make it to e deck as jack stumbles out the elevator as lucana and rose laugh as they walk away Lovejoy was soon shown running down the grand staircase.

Jack was having trouble staying his feet as lucana laughs helping him stay on his feet as they make it to another passing as they lean against the walls laughing trying to catch their breath.

Lovejoy makes it to e deck as he looks around while rose, lucana and jack quickly hide behind the double doors to a hallway as jack leans one hand against the wall"pretty tough for a valet, this fella seems more like a cop"jack says panting.

"I was just thinking the same thing "lucana pants leaning against the wall holding her waist she may be a vampire but she was also part witch.

"I think he was"rose says panting before lovejoy turns and spots them"oh shit!"jack says before the three were running again as they laugh.

Jack opens a Door letting the girls in before entering as well as he closes the door lucana quickly covers her ears"damn!"she says as the loud roaring fans hurt her ears cause of her super hearing.

"Yeah we supernatural have more sensitive hearing so that really hurt"lucana says with a wince.

Rose with her hands over her ears as well"now what"she asked as jack looks down the hatch to the boiler room.

Lucana climbs down a ladder before jumping off they were in the boiler room as she looks around as jack and rose soon join her.

"More coal for number one mate....hold up what are you three doing down here you shouldn't be down here it could be dangerous! Oi!"the crewman who was in charge yells after them as the three take off running with smiles through the hot boilers as steam comes off them.

The run past the boilers and crew men that are working making sure not to bump into them they run until they came to entrance to the cargo hold as they walk in.

It was freezing they walked further in as rose turns to them"that was fun and now I'll leave you to alone so you guys can have alone time"she says with smirk as they blush before she laughs running away.

Lucana and jack were soon left alone "lead the way Mr Dawson"she says with a smile as he grins wrapping his arm with hers as he leads her around.

"Ah look what we have here my lady"jack says as he leads them over to a car jack clears his throat before walking over to the carriage door as he grabs the handle before opening it with a bow as lucana smiles"thank you"she says before getting in as jack closed the door before getting be hind the wheel.

Lucana lowers the glass window separateing the two as she crossed her arms while jack honks the horn "where to miss"he says looking back at her.

Lucana thinks before smiling leaning towards his ear"to the stars"she says before wrapping her arms under his as he laughs as she pulls him into the carriage as she leans back into the seat as he hovers over her slightly "I want to be with you for ever"he says as he brushes her hair out of her face.

"You can my love but the only way is for you to die with my vampire blood in your system"she says holding her hand with his lacing there fingers.

Jack was silent for a minute "then turn me"he whispered as she looks deep into his eyes before sitting up.

She gently brings her wrist to her mouth as her eyes darken with a green glow as veins slither under her eyes as she lets her fangs descend as she bits gently into her rest taking enough blood before removing her wrist as blood drips down the corner of her chin as she gently grabs his face before they lean in.

"Ah blood I don't want to see my older sister about to have sex!"kol screechs slamming a hand over his eyes as lucana and jack share wide eyes about what they are about to see.

Jack meets her as they lips connect as she lets the blood transfer from her mouth to his as she slowly kisses him with a passionate kiss as he returns it as he pulls her closer by the waist.

Lucana pulls away as she looks into her mates eyes"are you ready"she asked breathless.

"Yes"he says as lucana quickly snaps his neck as he falls against her as she holds his head against her chest.

After what seems like forever he wakes up with a gasp as his eyes darken with a reddish tint as veins slither under his eyes as lucana makes him face her with a gentle smile"we are now the same my love "she says as his vamp face slowly disappear as he looks deeply into her eyes.

They slowly leans in as they kiss. Lucana slightly opens her mouth as he slips his tongue in deeping the kiss as she slowly lays back as his hands slowly roam her body as her back lays against the seat as she runs a hand through his hair.

Titanic continues to sail forward up in the nest of the mast two officers are keeping watch as they try to stay warm.

"It's bloody cold you know I can smell ice you know"the one on the left says huddling his arms to his chest as he was cold.

"Bollocks!"the man beside him says clearly not believing him.

"Did you ever find those binoculars for look out"will Murdock asked lightoller as they walk towards the gun rail.

"Haven't seen them since Southampton will I'll be on my rounds"lightoller says before walking away.

Back down in the cargo hold the car is shown with fog over the windows before a hand smacks it before sliding down. Lucana was shown painting look up at jack above her as they lay naked in each other's arms having made love completeing there mate bond.

Jack was panting looking down at his beautiful mate as lucana gently holds his face in one hand"are you okay my love "she asked breathing hard.

"Yes I am"he says before laying down with his head on her bare chest as she holds him to her.

"Uh jack I would run from are brothers"Rebekah says as jack turns to see there brothers glareing daggers at him before he gulps as he then runs off with there brothers chasing after him around the room as lucana shakes her head.

Soon she and jack quickly get dress as she was back in her dress and heels as jack was back in his usual clothes"come we need to go I hear heart beats getting closer "she says grabbing his hand as they vamp speed out the cargo hold.

Just them one of the men in the boiler room was showing two stewards were the three had ran off to"they ran down there."he says.

The two stewards then were shown with flash light box entering the cargo hold looking around.

Cal was shown in his and rose room as he pulls out a portfolio as he opens showing a naked drawing of lucana with the necklace that he gave rose before seeing a letter with rose signature as he pulls it out as he breaks the seal as he reads it's darling you can keep the necklace I have decided not to marry an arrogant man love rose'he clutches both in his hands as anger swells inside him.

Before he then gets in an idea "I've got a better idea"he says as he and Lovejoy share a look.

Lucana then whirls around on cal"what the hell did you do you bastard!"she hisses as her hybrid face comes out as cal gulps with fear.

The two stewards were shown by the car jack and lucana were in not to long ago as the see the fog over the windows before they slowly walk to the door before swinging it open but they were not there.

A door opens on the 3rd class deck as  jack and lucana stumbled out laughing as rose sees them before rushing down to the 3rd class deck "so"she says with a smile as the two blush making her laugh.

"I want y'all to come back with me to new Orleans and meet my siblings they would love to have y'all as part of the family"lucana says.

"She right we would "Elijah says with a nod of his head.

"Really"rose says with a smile wanting to be free of her controlling mother as lucana nods her head with a smile.

"I'll follow you anywhere"jack says with a grin as he pulls lucana to him by the waist as she looks up at the man she loves as rose smiles happy that they are in love as she was rooting for them.

Lucana then kiss him deeply with passion as jack hugs her tighter around the waist.

Up in the nest of the mast two officers watch with smiles as the two lovers kiss with everything they had."oh yes here look at this look at that would you"one says with a smile as the other one looks down at what he sees.

"They're a bit warmer then we are"he says with a smile.

"Well I that's what it takes for us to get warm I'd rather not if it's all the same to you alright"the other one says as they laugh before looking forward as there smiles slowly falling forward ahead a dark shadow was shown before showing a big iceberg right in the ships path.

"Oh no"Rebekah gasp at the size of the iceberg it was massive.

"Bugger me!"the taller one says before ringing the bill making will and the other officers look up.

The same man then picks up the phone calling down to the main bridge "pick up you bastards"he says as the phone rings down at the bridge.

Paul moody then walks around a corner with a tea cop as he then answers the call"what do you see"he asked.

"Iceberg right ahead!"fleet says.

"Thank you"moody says quickly ending the call as will looks forward before quickly running over as he and will turn to the officer behind the wheel "hard a starboard"he shouts to the man at the wheel. The officer then turns the wheel to hard to starboard as fast as he can.

will then runs to the engine graph to stop as the engine graph chimes."turn turn smartly "will orders the man at the while will runs to another engine graph as he send the same graph.

"They got to small of a rutter it won't turn in time"finn says worried remembering seeing the rutter and engine room at the beginning

The captain of the engines were shown as he was hold a pot of food when he hears the engine graph chime he turns for a second then going back to hand out food before whirling back around with wide eyes before barking orders"full astern!"he shouts crew man are running around.

Back up on the main bridge smartly turns the wheel until it was hard over as he holds the wheel as it was completely hard over as he holds tightly."hard over"he announced.

"Helms hard over sir"officer moody  announces as officer will runs back outside where to the gun rail as looks at the ice berg in fear hoping they can turn in time as the ship was in line with the iceberg.

The telegraph chimes gaining officer wills attention. Down in the engine room crew man were running around in haste"go lads go"a fellow officer can be heard shouting.

"Bring that steam down! Bring it down!"the captain orders as they turn the wheels that control the steam pressure as fast as they can to release it.

The red light alarm was blinking gaining the crewman that was in charge as he sees the alarm in the boiler room "shut all the dampers shut them!"he ordered as one by one each two crew Man on each boiler closes the dampers.

Back in the engine room a crewman was still releasing the steam pressure before the captain looks away from the steam meter"hold it"he orders as the propellers where slowing down"hold it"the captain orders"now engage reverseing engine"he orders next as a crew man is shown pulling down a lever as the engine comes to a complete halt before soon they were reversing back as the propellers reversing as well as they spend the opposite way.

Everyone can be heard shouting as the captain pushes the crewman away as he takes over releasing the steam pressure fast as the steam meter drops.

Officer will turns back to the main bridge "is it hard over"he asked smartly.

"It is yes sir hard over"smartly says as he holds the wheel hard over.

Titanic was still heading to the iceberg "come on, come on, come on turn"will mumbles to him self.

The ship slowly starts to turn but it wasn't a enough as dread fills with in him. A crew man down on the bow rail deck looks down"it's gonna hit!"he shouts running away from the rail.

  the ship is shown smacking right into the iceberg hitting it's side hitting the iceberg as it pokes holes and scratches against the ship deeply as the whole ship shutters as the sound of metal scraping can be heard loudly.

"Oh my "Rebekah says covering her mouth in shock as they watch with wide eyes at the damage the iceberg is putting on the side of the ship.

Lucana and jack who were showing a passionate kiss before breaking apart feeling the shutter "what the bloody hell"she says as jack keeps her steady as they can feel the ship shuttering under there feet.

More of the iceberg breaks scratching along titanic as the two officers up in the mast holding on as the entire ship shutters "Jesus Christ!"one male shouts as they hold on so they don't fall over as the mast shutters with a shake.

Smartly gulps as the wheel shutters with creaking as he holds tight on the wheel.

More of the ship is being scratched deeply by the iceberg as all the other passengers fill it.

Fabrizio jults from the shutter as he wakes up with a start as the third class passengers felt the shutter for then anyone.

Down in the cargo hold the iron walls break as titanic Continues to sail against the iceberg as freezing Atlantic waters spills in. Mr Andrews was shown looking over some blueprints when he feels the shutter as he looks up at the chandelier as it shakes from the shutter.

Back down at the cargo hold more of the iron walls break as water spills in"hard to port"will orders to smartly as he does what he's told. as he turns the wheel hard to port.

Down in the cargo hold two other staff men who where looking for jack, lucana and rose where shown just as they are wiped away by the freezing Atlantic water as they scream in agony as water quickly fills up the cargo hold.

Down in the boiler room was chaos as the boiler room was flooding with water as the crew men where running unfortunately one damper was open as a man screams in agony when he is hit with water and steam.

Officer will was shown running to the main bridge as he turns the nod and switch to activate the water type doors to keep water from reaching above the boiler rooms.

An alarm is heard ringing as the water tight doors in the boiler room began to close"come on lads let's go!get out the door they're closing the doors get out!"the man from earlier orders as some of the cream man manage to get through the door before he soon goes through before the water tight door closes.

As soon as the door close a crew man smacks his hand on the now closed door before trying to find another one. One by one the water tight doors close. A couple of crew man are shown running to one as they each enter the last one made it by an once just before the door could crush his legs the door closes.

"I hope they all got out in time"Rebekah says worried at how fast the water had started flowing into the ship.

Up on the bridge all the lights for the water tight doors light up signaling that they are all closed. Will turns to a fellow officer "note the time. Enter it in the log"he says.

Just then captain smith comes out his quarters"what was that Mr Murdoch"he asked he was resting before feeling the shutter as he was in a vest with a white button up shirt with his tie and pants walking out his qwuarters.

"An iceberg sir. I put her hard to starboard and ran the engines full astern but it was to close. I tried to port round it but she hit and I..."will says breathing heavily.

"Close the watertight doors"captain smith says as he walks officer will follows "the doors are closed sir."will informed him.

Captain Smith walks out of the main bridge to the side of the ship"all stop"he orders he leans to the side looking down at some of the damage but couldn't really see the ones under neath the water before walking over to the gun whale seeing bits of the iceberg on the bow deck."find the carpenter get him to sound the ship"captain smith orders.

"Yes sir"officer will says before doing just that as the pieces of the iceberg are shown on the bow deck.

Lucana watched the some of the iceberg breaks off "rose look out!"she says before quickly pull rose out the way as some of the iceberg crashed onto the 3rd class deck shattering as she slowly looks back up at the titanic with dread as she knows this was only the beginning there's no way that it didn't damage the ship.

Fabrizio was shown in his bed before exclaiming in Italian as he just down from his bed as water is heard splashing before turning the light on showing the floor of the water in water. Him and the other men step out into the hallway passenge as the floor was flooding with water as the others soon exist out of there rooms.

Tommy was shown running with his things"come on let's get the hell out of here come on hurry up"he says as water splashes as he runs.

Els were on the first class passage the countess exits her room in confusion as she spots of the staff members "excuse me why have the engines stopped a felt a shutter"she asked.

"I shouldn't worry madam we've likely thrown a propeller blade that's the shutter you felt"the staff man says as Mr Andrews walks by carrying the blue prints.

"That's stupid they should tell the truth I know they don't want to start a panic but they have a right to know as there lives are in stake.

Titanic was shown still in the freezing water as some of it was already sinking slowly.

"It took on to much damage when it hit the iceberg so water was flooding in within each second"lucana explains remembering those two horrors of tragic events as the ship sunk with in 2 hours after the collision.

Lucana turns to them"I need to go to my room to get a few things"she said as her spell books were back in her room.

"And I need to warn mother and cal "rose says.

"I'll go with you I don't try that cal guy then we call all meet here"jack says before turning to lucana holding her face gently"be fast"he says knowing there was no time to waist.

Lucana nods her head before vamp speeding off when no one was looking as rose and jack head the opposite way.

Lucana was shown walking into in her state room she wouldn't be able to bring her dresses or anything as she quickly grabs her spell books and old drawings as she chants before they fade away as she was sending them to her home in new orleans as she quickly leaves the room to meet up with the others as she vamp speeds off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 393 2
What would happen if Jack had a sister? Klaus meets her on the boat deck and immediately recognizes his mate but will he get to hold onto her when t...
37.7K 1.4K 25
Astrid Mikaelson the original Tribrid or Hela Mikaelson is what everyone whispered in the streets out of fear of her hearing them. She was the only...
62.5K 1.7K 18
Nelanie was the sister of the Salvatore brothers who went through a traumatic experience that left her shattered as she turned her humanity off not a...
155K 2K 29
Claudia Mikaelson is Niklaus Mikaelson's twin sister, and she is a original vampire, and belongs to the family of Mikaelson. Everyone thinks she's de...