intertwined souls

بواسطة hybrids201324

the mikaelsons we're brought to a movie theater to watch lucana mikealson who was the twin older sister of Kl... المزيد

prolonge
the ruins of a ship
84 years later
ship of dreams
out to sea
meeting rose
dinner with first class snobs
a real party
the drawing
iceberg
rescuing the one you love
you jump we jump remember
the sinking part 1
the sinking part 2
a new life awaits
peace
epilogue

meeting my mate

1K 40 0
بواسطة hybrids201324

Rose is then shown running through the first class deck as tears were poring down her face her hair had already come in dead as she runs from the cause of her pain as she pushed through many people as she continues to run as she runs from her source of pain.

lucana is shown hurrying after her having a bad feeling as she try's not to bump into people.

many were worried of what the young girl would do in this state of mind.

The stern of the ship is shown as rose can be heard sobbing as she opens the gate running down to the bottom deck before doing the safe as she comes upon the stern deck as lucana accidently bumped into some one muttering an apology before hurrying off.

"love please tell me your not about to do what i think your about to do" kol asked rose who hugs burring her head in lucanas shoulder who hugs her with comfort.

Jack was shown on one of the bolted down benches as he lays on his back starring up at the stars smoking a cigarette he hears running footsteps approaching as rose pants running past him as he sets up worried he had saw her with the women he bumped into yesterday before boarding the ship as he watches her run to the railing.

"If you really loved your daughter you would now she was in emotional pain cause of you two."lucana states coldly to the women as she holds rose close to her remembering how she felt at that time if it wasn't for jack who got to her in time.

Rose runs until she leans against one of the ship equipment breathing heavily as her face was red and flushed from crying as she lifts her head gently looking at the stern rail. The ocean waves can be heard roaring down below as she slowly makes her way to the rail. As  she continues to walk to the rail she turns her head were all her pain was coming from before grasping the rail with her hands it was along way down as she looks over the railing.

that feeling was getting wore as lucana picks up the end of her dress running off.

rose slowly starts to climb on the rail making sure not to slip on the ends of her dress before she carefully climbs over it starring in the direction once more for the cause of her pain before carefully turning her way around jack slowly approaches.

"don't do it" he says.

rose whips her head around as her eyesight was blurry do to the tears before they focus again. "don't come any closer! stay back! "she warns him.

he approaches beside her slowly as he holds a hand out to her" take my hand ill pull you backs over" he says gently.

lucana was pushing past people in her way looking around rapidly as listen for rose that feeling getting worse she soon pics up on rose and boy talking as she runs down the first class deck all the way with vamp speed as she then heard screaming on the stern deck before she sees rose lose her footing as she screams but jack grunts catching her almost falling over before she speeds over grunting catching his waist" don't worry I got yall." she grits her teeth before pulling strongly as she managed to pull both of them back as the three fall to the ground panting. 

lucana looks up seeing jack hovering over her as he holds him self up by his arms" how" he aske panting.

Rebekah whistles with a teasing smile at her older sister who blushes in jacks arms as he kisses her cheek.

"I'm just full of mystery love" lucana says with a smirk as he hears a British accent in her words as rose leans against the rail panting as she looks towards the two who saved her.

soon a crew man runs over having heard the screams before seeing the position jack and lucana were in and gets the wrong idea seeing jack on top of rose with part of her dress ripped it most have ripped against the rail.

"You stand back and don't move an inch fetch the master of arms" the crewman says. As jack sighs standing back up as he pockets his hands as lucana stands up her hair laying loosely down her back.

Ruth turns to her daughter in disbelief that she would try to do such a thing "what were you thinking rose" she says as rose looks at her mother with disbelief "you were forcing me to marry some one i did not love just for money putting all the pressure on my shoulders." rose spat with a glare.

soon Rose was shown sitting on the bench with a blanket around her as lucana sits beside her rubbing her arms in comfort as rose sniffles as she felt protective over the young girl.

Jack was being cuffed as Cal glares at him with disgust "this is completely unacceptable! What made you think that you could put your hands on my fiancé" he asked jack with a glare before grabbing jack by the shirt "look at me you Filth!" he says as jack looks at him with a glare annoyed as anger boils with in lucana at them man handling her mate.

"Cal stop he and this women saved my life please it was all an accident" rose says pulling him back.

"An accident" asked Cal unsure while jack and lucana were confused on were she was going with this.

"It was stupid really. I was leaning over and I slipped. I was leaning far over to see the uh...."she explained having a hard to thinking of the name of the machinery she was talking about.

"Propellers" Cal says at what she was describing.

"Propellers and I slipped and I would have gone over board but Mr. Dawson and Mrs. mikaelson here saved me and almost went over them self" rose explains what had happened.

Cal thinking over what she just said" you wanted to see the she wanted to see the propellers" he says with a laugh.

"Like I said women and machinery do not mix "a fellow upper class men says as lucana secretly glares at him for that remark at how sexist the pig was being.

The mast of arms then turns to jack "was that the way of it" he asked jack as lucana give her mate a secretly pleading look along with rose to go along with it. jack then turns back to the mast of arms "yeah yeah that was pretty much it" jack says confirming rose's story.

"Well the boys a hero then good for you son well done so it's all's well and back to our brandy eh" the fellow upper class man says as jack was uncuffed as lucana secretly rolls her eyes man and there damn brandy.

"Look at you you must be freezing let's get you inside "Cal says starting to lead rose away as the fellow class man stop him "perhaps a little something for the boy and women" he suggested.

Cal nods his head before turning to me Lovejoy "of course Mr. Lovejoy a think a 20 would do it" he says as rose looks at Cal in disbelief while lucana looks at him in disgust as she places her hands on her hips with a scoff" really that's how much you love rose" she says as he glares back at her.

"she's right Is that the going rate for saving the women you love" she says with a slight laugh as make up rose running down her face.

"Rose is displeased what to do? I know." he says as he walks over to jack who was putting his coat back on" perhaps you both could join us for dinner tomorrow evening to regale our group with your heroic tale at how yall saved her life" he offers jack and lucana with a fake smile.

Jack nod his head "sure count me in" he says as everything was settled as he watches the women look back at him with a wink before heading off as he shakes his head she was in deed a mystery he planned to solve.

that night in lucana room she leans against the wall looking out at the stary night of her balcony in a loos black slip as the wind gently blows through her hair. it was the next morning as lucana wore a red dress with a black lace waist curset as she walks along the deck with her hair in a loose bon with curls hanging loosely here and there" lucana!" she hears rose before looking over the rail to see jack and rose waving from the third class deck as she smiles before rushing off.

she was walking down to the third class deck seeing jack and rose by to other male as she approaches. "hello" she says with a smile gaining there attention.

the two males look at her as there jaws drop as she laughs slightly as jack shakes his head playfully at the two" you know i never did get a name from you" he says with a smirk.

"its lucana mikaelson love and your name" she says with a smirk as rose and the other two males watch amused.

"jack dawson" he greets with a smirk before taking her hand as he gently kisses it. she smirks at his cheekiness before turning to the other two males "and your names" she asked.

"tommy Ryan" the onw with blonde curly hair says taking off his hat with a smile.

"Fabrizio" the dark hair one says with an Italian accent. 

lucana nods her head" its a please to meet you both" she says with a smile.

soon it was just jack , lucana ,and rose as the three walk side by side along the deck as many passengers mingle around them." I wanted to thank you both for saving my life last night not just for pulling me back up but for yalls discretion" she says.

lucana smiles warmly "your welcome but rose you are far two young to die" she says as she feels an ache in her heart remembering how her and her siblings choices were taken away from them back in the 10th century.

Esther looks down with guilt it was her fault she took the choice of life away.

Klaus hugs his twin close she was the most effected that knight many ages ago.

jack can here the double meaning when he saw tears in lucana eyes before she blinks them away before turning to rose" your welcome rose." he says they were then shown further down the deck as jack tells them about his life story "Well I've been on my own since I was 15, since my folks died. And I had no brothers or sisters or close kin in that country so I lit on our of there and I haven't been back since just call me a tumbleweed blowing in the wind" jack explains about him self as the chuckle before leaning against the rail of the first class deck. "Well rose, lucana we've walked about a mile around this deck and chewed over how great the weather's been and how I grew up but I reckon that's not why y'all came to talked to me is it." jack sums up with a grin.

"Mr. Dawson I" rose goes to say before jack interrupted her "jack" he says.

"Jack I wanted to thank you and lucana for what yall did. Not just for pulling me back but for your discretion." she thanks them as she leans against the railing as the wind blows around them gently.

"anytime love" lucana says with a kind smile as she winks at rose.

"Your welcome" jacks says with a smile putting his hands in his pockets.

rose sighs shaking her head "Look I know what you must be thinking poor little rich girl what does she know about misery?" rose guess on what they can be thinking.

lucana gives her a knowing look as she's tried to kill her self many times but kept coming back" rose I've been in your shoes" she says with a small smile.

They walk over to the rail "no that's not what I was thinking what I was thinking was what could have happened to this girl to make her think she had no way out" jack explains his thought on the events last night as he looks at lucana she just gets more mysterious by the second.

"Well I...it was everything it was my whole world and all the people in it" rose says with a stressed sigh as she leans her back against the rail "and the inertia of my life plunging ahead and me powerless to stop it" she expressed while holding her hand out showing them the engagement ring.

"God look at that thing you would have gone straight to the bottom "he says with a laugh of disbelief.

"Five hundred invitations have gone out. All of Philadelphia society will be there and all the while I feel I'm standing in the middle of a crowded room screaming at the top of my longs and no one even looks up." rose expresses her feelings to them as lucana holds her hand in comfort as she gives it a gentle squeeze as rose smiles at her in thanks.

Jack thinks for a minute" do you love him" he asked making rose look at him in shock" pardon me" she asked as lucana shares a look with jack.

"Do you love him" he asked again as he crossed his arm "your being rude you shouldn't be asking me this" rose says not answering the question as lucana smiles at her knowing that meant no.

"Well it's a simple question do you love the guy or not?" he asked with a smile as lucana laughs in her hand at his bluntness.

Rose scoffs with a smile "this is not a suitable conversation" she says.

"Why can't you just answer the question" jack says with a laugh.

Everyone smiles as the moment as rose turns to jack with a smile "I still laugh at that moment you where very brave and blunt" she says with a laugh as lucana and jack share smiles as they hug one another it was one of there favorite moments with rose.

Rose laughs as she pushed away from the rail" this is absurd. You don't know me and I don't know you and we are not having this conversation at all you are rude and uncouth and presumptuous and I am leaving now jack Mr. Dawson it's been a pleasure I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you "rose says as she shakes his hand not letting go as lucana watched amused at this smirking.

"And you've insulted me" jack adds with a smile as he was shaking roses hand rose stutters for a minute "well. You deserved it. "she retorted back making lucana laugh at the two. 

"and that there is when the sibling bond formed" lucana says with a laugh as rose and jack smiled.

"Right" jack says.
"Right" rose says as the both were still shaking hands.

Rose scoffs with a smile as she still was shaking hands with jack who smiles "I thought you were leaving" he says.

"I am "rose says walking a few steps away before turning back to jack "you are so annoying" as jack laughs while she walks away before coming to a halt "wait I don't have to leave this is our part of the ship you leave" she says while lucana watched with an amused smiles shaking her head at the two.

Jack laughs mockingly "oh ho ho ho well well well now who's being rude" he says amused as she lets out a laugh before snatching his art portfolio "what is this stupid thing your carrying around? So what your an artist or something "rose asked before looking through the pages in shock by the drawings lucana looks over her shoulders at the drawing looking at it in awe he was an artist like her.

"These are rather good. They're very good actually "she says as she sits down while jack and lucana each take a seat beside her. One drawing was of a women holding her baby while beside was of two hands holding one was of an an adult while the other was a child it was a drawing from life.

"beautiful" lucana whispered.

"Jack this is exquisite work "rose says in awe as the next drawing was of someone holding an infant every detail was perfect.

"She's right jack you have a special talent" lucana says with a smile looking over at her mate.

Klaus turns to jack" I'm an artist my self maybe we can work on some art when all this is over "he says actually impressed with his talent of drawing.

Jack nods his head "sure" he says with a smile at his mates twin brother.

"Ah they didn't think to much of them in old paree "jack says with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Paris?" rose asked as jack nods his head "you do get around for a p...well a person of limited means" rose goes to say.

"Go on a poor guy you can say it" jack says with a laugh rose then turns to the next drawing which was a life drawing of a detailed naked woman smoking a cigarette with a loose tie around as lucana raise an eyebrow as jealousy brews with in her.

"yeah sorry about that my queen" jack says nuzzling her neck as she hums.

"Well well well "rose says as she flips to another drawing of another naked woman but in a dance studio of some sorts "and these were drawn from life "rose asked jack.

Jack nods as a passenger was walking by as rose hides the drawing before the passenger was gone "well that one of the good things about Paris lots of girls willing to take there clothes off" jack explains the drawings.

"You liked this woman you used her several times. "rose says as she continues to go through the drawings jack reaches over as he shows them a drawing as lucana frowns "well she had beautiful hands see" he shows the of a detailed drawing of hands.

"I think you must have had a love affair with her "rose teases.

Jack shakes his head "no no no just with her hands she was a one legged prostitute "he explains while showing them a drawing "oh "they said.

"She had a good sense of humor though oh and this lady "jack says as he shows them a drawing of an elder women setting at a bar as if she was waiting for someone as her clothes looked moth ritten.

"She used to sit at this bar every night wearing every piece of jewelry she owned just waiting for her long lost love we called her Madame bijoux see her clothes are all moth eaten" jack explains the story of the drawing.

"Well have a a gift jack you do you see people "rose says seeing the talent with in the drawings of life.

"I see you "jack says gaining rose attention as she smiles "and" she asked.

"You wouldn't have jumped" jack says as rose looks at him as lucana and him smiles at her.

"im an artiest to jack" lucana says with a smile.

"can we see them." jack says looking over at her.

lucana thinks" yes but yall have to promise not to freak out about the meaning of the drawings" she says as rose and jack look at her confused.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

37.8K 1.4K 25
Astrid Mikaelson the original Tribrid or Hela Mikaelson is what everyone whispered in the streets out of fear of her hearing them. She was the only...
234K 8.7K 24
☽ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 ☾ ...
42.5K 573 32
This is a story about Titanic but instead of Rose telling the story,it is Jack Dawson's little Sister. I do not own Titanic. I love the story of Tita...
My Clarity بواسطة V

قصص الهواة

1K 40 36
As Jack Dawson boards Titanic as a single, first-class passenger and the newly inherited heir to Dawson Steel, what could possibly happen when he mee...