intertwined souls

By hybrids201324

the mikaelsons we're brought to a movie theater to watch lucana mikealson who was the twin older sister of Kl... More

prolonge
the ruins of a ship
84 years later
ship of dreams
meeting rose
meeting my mate
dinner with first class snobs
a real party
the drawing
iceberg
rescuing the one you love
you jump we jump remember
the sinking part 1
the sinking part 2
a new life awaits
peace
epilogue

out to sea

1K 35 1
By hybrids201324

Crewman can be heard shouting on the ship and docking bay as many people are shown ready to board the ship that were sectioned according to class which are first, second and third class.

A green truck that says Frances ltd south Hampton drives by as many third class people were going through health check. A car was then shown being lifted up onto the ship by a crane.

"All third class passengers with a forward berth this way please this queue!"an office announces as a a little girl named cora who was with her father and mother as she was held by her father while holding her doll as she is staring up at the ship in awe. "It's a big boat, huh"her farther says with a smile.

"Cora"lucana whispered with tears remembering her and Jack taking turns dancing with the little girl the night before the tragedy.

"Daddy it's a ship"cora says with a big smile.

A car was shown pulling up with another car as the chofer steps down before walking to the door as he opens as a short black gloves hand sets there hand gently as a beautiful woman in a black dress with a cursed stitched in as it hugs her curves well and holds her chest up were a m family crest necklace with a snake around it rest as she steps down in her black clip heels as her black lase hat with a red ribbon that blocks out the sun before lifting up there head showing lucana with her hair curled and pin back in an elegant bun with a few loose pieces of hair around her face as she wore light makeup.

She looks at the beautiful ship that will take her home to her family as she smiles before she fully steps down "make sure you get all my luggage"she says to the men who nod there heads while she walks forward as she Looks all around her with a gentle smile.

Soon three cars were shown as the one leading hocks it's horn making people part way for them as they come to a stop the passenger driver steps out as he opens the door holding his hand out.

A women's white gloves hand moves to the hand held out as she steps out she is wearing a beautiful black and white stile button dress with a wide purple hat with a bow soon they lift up there head showing a 17 year old rose as she looks at the ship in front of her.

In another car a man named Mr Lovejoy is shown helping Mrs Trudy who was a maid as he helps her out as she looks at the ship in awe.

Next another man steps out it was cal with a big smile on his face "I don't see what all the fuss is about. it doesn't look any bigger then the maruetania"rose says turning to face cal.

"You can be blase about some things rose.but not about titanic it's over 100 feet longer then the maruetania and far more luxurious"he says before helping her mother Ruth out of the car.

"Your daughter is far too difficult to impress Ruth"he says as she lets out a laugh before looking up at the ship"so this is the ship they say is unsinkable."she says as she studies the ship before her.

"It is unsinkable God himself could not sink this ship..."he says until an officer kept intruping him"sir you have to check your baggage through the main terminal"the officer says pointing to where he is talking about but cal pulls out a 20 pond note as he claps the officer's hand"I put my faith in you good sir"he says Walking off.

Lovejoy then exported the man to the luggages so that they could go to there rooms.

Rose was shown with cal and Ruth walking up the bridge to the ship"it was the ship of dreams to everyone els . To me it was a slave ship. Takeing me back to America in chains outwardly I was everything a well brought up girl should be.  Inside I was screaming"old rose is heard in the background telling her part in the story as they walk onto the ship through the passage door.

Cal scoffs "you should be grateful to marry me"he says with a snobbish tone.

"Grateful that you and her mother are controlling her life"lucana says with a deadly glare.

"She right and Greatful why would I be great to an abusive man who is arrogant"rose says with a fierce glare as lucana looks at her honoray sister proud she has taught her well.

Soon the ships horns start blowing loudly while a pub was shown as a few man were playing poker jack and Fabrizio were among them .

Fabrizio whisper to jack"jack you are pazzo.you bet everything"

Jack takes out the cigarette he's smoking as he blows smoke out"when you got nothing to lose you got nothing to lose "he says before focusing on the cards in his hands as everything they are betting on lays in a pile in the middle of the table including two tickets to board titanic.

Jack looks to the men to his right "sven"he asked as the man looks at his cards before sitting a card face down while grabbing another out of the stack as a watch is heard ticking.

Jack looks at his cards as the cigarette hangs he then puts a card face down before picking up another. The ticking continues as a close up of the tickets is shown.

Jack takes the cigarette out as he puts it out"all right moment of truth somebody's life is about to change"he says looking at each man around him before turning to his best friend "Fabrizio?"he asked as the Italian man looks at his cards before signing "niente"he says as he sits his cards down.

Jack then looks the man I'm front of him"Olaf?"he asked as the man looks back at his cards before cursing in swedish before they look to sevn who looks at his cards before putting them down with a sigh as jack inhales sharply"uh oh two pair I'm sorry Fabrizio"he apologizes before Fabrizio starts shouting in Italian.

"I'm sorry. You're not going to see your mom again for a long time cause we're going to America full house boys!"jack says as a big smile crosses his face as he sets his cards down as he and Fabrizio cheer while Olaf shakes his his head while Fabrizio holds the two tickets laughing with joy.

Olaf then grabs jack by the collar of his shirt raising a fist as jack closed his eyes waiting for the hit but Olaf doesn't hit him he hits seven instead as he shouts in swedish.

"That was close I can tell you that I thought Olaf was actually going to hit me"jack says with a laugh as lucana leans back into his chest.

"I'm going home!"jack says kissing the tickets as the bartender "no mate titanic go to America in five minutes"as jack and Fabrizio look at each other wide eyed before they are rushing out the pub and to the ship.

"We're riding in high style now! We're a couple of regular swells we're practically god damn royalty ragazzo mio"jack shouts as they run through the crowd they duck under one of the entry way bridges before continuing running as before he smacked into a women catching her as she almost fell.

Lucana looks up at the man who caught her as she felt something as his arms touched her as she was lost looking into the man's eyes.

Jack looks at the most beautiful girl he's ever seen as they gaze into each others eyes before shaking his head as he helps stand her up "sorry about that mam"he says before he and his best friend left running to make it onto the ship as she watches him run off before shaking her head as she make sher way to the first class bridge fixing her hat as it was crooked.

"Sister is that when y'all first felt the mate bond"Elijah asked as lucana smiles nodding her head as she hugs jack around the waist.

Jack and Fabrirzio make it the the steerage bridge as the run up it"hey wait! We're passengers passengers!"he says as they come to a stop at the steerage entrance as jack hands the officer there tickets."have you been through the inspection queue"the officer asked.

"Of course anyway we don't have any lice were Americans both of us"jack says as he hands him the ticket.

The officer nods his head"right come aboard "he says as jack and Fabrizio board on to the ship with smiles.

Lucana is shown up on the first class deck as she smiles waving back to the people on the dock as she ship was about to sail.

She smiles at the people as she ways as all the passengers on deck are shown wavering bye to the people on the docking bay. The ship is shown slowly being pulled away from the docking bay a few smaller boats as the ship horn honks once more under water the large blades propellers are shown slowly starting to spin as the kick up sand as they then pick up speed.

The ship is then shown moving slowly past the docking bay as people continue to wave bye. A close up of the three smaller ships is shown pulling titanic out of the docking bay and into the open sea.

A small sail boat is shown in opened water as titanic sails by as it sails into the open ocean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1K 15
y/n mikaelson daughter or Klaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid. Daughter of Hayley Marshall A Werewolf Alpha. All her life y/n has been on her own...
37.7K 1.4K 25
Astrid Mikaelson the original Tribrid or Hela Mikaelson is what everyone whispered in the streets out of fear of her hearing them. She was the only...
1K 14 20
Carpathia, and Titanic, coldness and most importantly love. Jack and rose survived the shipwreck but now their on the Carpathia waiting for their cha...
20K 347 15
Everyone knows about Klaus, Rebekah, Finn, Kol, Elijah, Henrik, and Freya, but did anyone know that Klaus actually had a twin sister? Her name is Cla...