One Shots

De nissyrooly

"PERAYA" shots...... ->Top - Arthit, Bottom - kongy. ->Images are not mine. only stories my imagination Mai multe

S/O. Rojnapat (Arthit Kongpob)
S/O Rojnapat -2 (End)(Arthit Kongpob)
Rainbow (Krist Singto)
Rainbow -2(End)(Krist Singto)
I Love You (Arthit Kongpob)
Not a love story (Arthit Kongpob/ Krist kongpob)
Z(Arthit Kongpob,Pha Ming&Tae Singto
Z -2(Arthitkong,PhaMing & Taesing)
Phase-1
Phase-2
Phase-4
Phase-5
phase-6 ( End)

phase-3

141 11 13
De nissyrooly

Namathan harshly enters into the police room where Krist taking to the other officers about case..she grab krist shoulder made Krist turn to her side..she with rage through the papers to gis face..

   "Why?.. just why you are trying this hard to protect one criminal?..one murderer?" Namathan shout in rage.

   Suddenly krist feel he got Thunder strike.."why?"..

   "The answer ..I don't know why iam protecting him this much..maybe because he is innocent or maybe he challenged me that we police only arrest innocent without doing any proper investigation...but I must protect him.I should save him" krist thought himself.

   "How can you do this..?"she punched Krist.

   Ofcourse..namathan beat kong to his death...so he requested their senior officer to got memo to nam giving waring  nam to not involve in this case investigation..because she is just emotionally hurting others then think as police.

   "Madam don't worry. Now you are not in this case. So let us take care. We will investigate properly and make your brother get justice"said krist with formal smile.

***************

"  I Want to go home"saying that kong hurriedly try to take out his IV Cannula without listening nurse words.

   Kong about to go Krist hold kong hand tightly push kong to bed..

   "Where the hell you think you are going?" Krist shout.

  "I told you I didn't do that murderer so I am going to my home. Arthit is waiting for me" Kong said without looking at krist like he pout.

    Arthit... That word itself making him irritate ... Always Arthit.." you are not proven unguilty till now. You are under our custody... And even if you want to go just go , But remember we are searching for Arthit. Obviously we know that you will meet Arthit once we see Arthit we will arrest him.. if that's ok for you then go.... If not take treatment like a good boy without refusing"said Krist like he is giving warning to a child.

  Kong stare at krist angrily..and sit on bed obediently. Krist smile seeing that scene.

   "I really don't think you deserve this much love Arthit...I really doubt.." krist thought...

   "Oh..then what your worth?"

   Krist stunned to hear that noise..whose that voice..he turn around but no one was there...it that his imagination?...

***************

Court trail begun:

   Kong stand as. Accused. Trail begun. First opposite attorney his side  of case against kong. Asked kongpob and Arthit to arrest.

"My lord I want to ask few questions to my Clint?" Ask gun ,kong's  attorney,krist friend and Bright lover.

    Kong told them exactly what happened.about how Arthit and he come to that railway station..and how kong found that dead body...but lastly he told that throwing dead body wad his plan not Arthit's. If they want to punish he is ready. Even if it murder case solely or not till it's not involve Arthit it's okay.

   "My lord even if kongpob was not that real murdurer also he throws the person body. He try to destroy the evidence..my lord my request first give his punishment to these two  persons.police will investigate again for the murdurer"said immediately that opposite attorney.

   "Mr.atthorny is my Clint indebted to you in anyway?"

   "What?..no"

   "Then why you are soo eager to arrest my clint?" Ask gun .

  With that question every one in the court room start laught at a time. Bright look at his lover proudly for his smartness.

  Opposit attorney just sit with pale face.

   "My lord before you give your judgement I want to show one video clip to you"said gun .

   He showed railway station footage.

  "See my lord I'm this clip we only can see Kongpob not Arthit..that's prove this total case revolve around Kongpob. It's nothing to do with Arthit guy. Don't bring that person more" said gun.

   "What you want to tell mr. Gun. I don't understand. Are you saying only  kongpob is guilty?

   No my lord. I'm just telling in this case don't bring Arthit it's totally revolve kongpob. This footage totally saying kongpob just left like that sadly.he didn't thrown that person."

   "Just with one clip you are telling Arthit is innocent. Maybe he just not capture in that particular camera "said opposite attorney

   Gun just give small smile.

  " My lord in this case giving one of the important testimony give permission to Dr. Subra veni to enter"said gun.

Dr.  Subra came. "My lord I want to submit this report to you..with this you can able to understand kongpob is innocent "said giving some medical reports to judge.

   "What's this?"Judge ask after checking the evidence. He really got headache with this sudden twist in case.

   That's truth my lord. Kongpob is my patient..suffering of psychiatry disorder...maybe due to he is an orphan suffering with all kind of problems along in this world kongpob just create himself a imaginary person...Arthit who is his friend..the truth is Arthit the person itself not exist in the world."told that Dr.

Made everyone in court room shock..kong even more..

   "Why are you liying like that madam. You also met Arthit right. He only told me about to and asked me to get therapy so I shouldn't scare every little thing"kong immediately said with tears..what's wrong with everyone...what's just happening..he don't know anymore...

   "We both come and met you right..why you are telling Arthit not there..what do you mean he didn't exist..?"kong shout with sorrow, anger,frustrations..his little world every one is trying to collapse forcefully in front of him..like everyone tide him and making him witness his own life..

  " For this I want to show obe footage my lord"

  Saying that gun play one footage. Where kong went to Dr. Subhra  hospital along with Arthit to get his therapy...

  In front of kong only everything happening..he just stand like a statue with pale lifeless place..

   Everytime he went along with Arthit only kong was there talking to himself.. not only that persons who travelled along with kong that day in train also told that kong talked to himself and scared and left from train. His near neighbours also said like this..but his neighbours never questioned or insult kong because they know kong is kind soul. So they support and help him to hide the secret.

   "So.."

   "So my lord..this footage says kong didn't throw that person.and imaginary person Arthit ..I don't think he can throw someone...that means one thing..this case noting to do with kongpob. Here kongpob just thought Arthit was thrown ..so inorder to save his friend he just took the blame alone.

   "My client didn't kill anyone or didn't destroy any evidence..it's just misunderstood..considering My clint condition.. save my client from this case.

   "Based on  all evidences it's prove kongpob is not guilty and I advise kongpob to join mental asylum to...."

  "My lord one small request "said gun immediately looking at Dr.

  "My lord these kind of condition no need to consider kongpob as patient. He just need someone to take care of him that's all.. kongpob is good person that's why his immagination Arthit also good Advices only..and for the idea throwing the person or try to escape from one murderer case which he not comit in the first place just proving...he just not trusting police force solely..that's like. Most of the people have this kind of ideology..only so..ws sill take care ,this person need to go to asylum "said Doctor.

   Krist voluntarily told that he take of kong..just advising krist to take regular checkups to Dr. Subra..court releases kong...

   That time nam also take someone f
To progress this information...then if it's not kongpob..who killed her brother?.. this thought killing her..

   Arthit look at her proudly...he saved his beloved right...

So the case is still on..till they found real culprit..

**************

Kong released as innocent. Krist take care of all formalities.

Kong went to senior police room for some procedures..

   Now he just chit chatting with his friends gang Bright, Tay, Prem and till kong come.  His friends see surprisingly the painting of kongpob and Arthit drawn by kong..

   Both are very similar.just hairstyle...due to their attire Arthut looks somewhat younger then krist. They found this image when they went to kong house. They found reports and this photo...

   "But krist don't you think it's strange you exactly...I mean that kongpob imaginary boyfriend exactly like you...only just your hairstyle different and your aura to..based on the picture.."said Tay with laught.

   "Means kongpob ideal boyfriend is you " bright immediately completed that sentence and got a glare from krist..

   "Not like you don't like that or you complaining about that krist " said  tutha.

   Yes ofcourse he also happy hearing that ...Kong's boyfriend..he is also don't know when...that this younger one became very precious to him..

   "But..can you observe this...till now Arthit became very carefull about kong find that he is not real person..don't take other way...but come on.. Arthit don't want to take any kind of photos,don't want to in crowded places, making sure kongpob is safe and eat well...he is like a shining Armor to kongpob...like a real person.. I really want to hats off of to kong immagination..."

    "It's because kong mind  knew Arthit was just fictional character but his heart don't want to accept that.. that's why his mind just taking care that his heart didn't find the truth..."Prem said using his all philosophy..

   Everyone staring  at him and listening carefully..

   "What...that's what the theory I came up in this situation"said Prem casually.

   But krist thinking about very carefully.. until his senior come...

   "Sir kongpob?" Krist asked immediately when he didn't found that person.

  " He already went"said his senior.

    that's it .what if kong commit suside..or can he harm himself... Krist can understand what turmoil kong facing now...they all just forcefully prove that kong is in imaginary world..making kong as psychiatric patient..more then all that..kong beloved Arthit not there anymore..

   Krist was vary eager to save kong from this case..he just forgot how this will hurt the other..how can he do this to kong...kong crying face try to prove Arthit existence....thisis all his fault...he should think about kong more..

What if younger one do something...what if...Krist like a mad man run to reach kong...
***************
Kong come to home lifelessly. He saw the door which Arthit close angrily before kong surrender he saw with sad eyes..

****************

He remember all his interrogation happened in court..

    "

"Arthit... everyone telling you are not true..you are just my imagination...but I know you are ture.. your care,your affection,your ...love...how these all became false..they are just liying...even now I know how warmth your touch feel..don't think about others words...just for me kong come ,I know you only eat my hand food only sorry for troubling and not prepare your food for last 3 days..here I prepare your all favourite foods..forgive me na?.. please Arthit if you angry on my also it's ok..once come Arthit atleast scold me . Because of I have seen that dead body only we are in these many problems...sorry Arthit... please don't leave..I want..no I really need to see you Arthit..I miss you..please show up yourself..I will dye without you Arthit.. please ...please don't leave me...atleast if it's my imagination just come ...I can't live without you... please come to me... They said you will not come..they are ..all bad .. Arthit I am scared..iam scared ..please don't leave me..don't..Arthit.." kong crying begging near Arthit door for him to open...just think  this it is madness but..he can't help it..he can't live without Arthit..

"Kong"

It's krist standing in living room. Ofcourse he was worried to death he immediately come to check on kong. Seeing krist..no.. seeing Arthit made kong forget his all sarrow...with happiness like he won the world kong without wasting a second he immediately hug Krist..

   Krist feel his stirt wet due to kong tears...

   "Arthit..don't leave me...I can't live with out you..."kong said while sobbing...tightening their hug even more..he don't to let go Arthit even slightest...

   "Don't leave me..."

   It's like instent..krist unknowingly caress kong hair to sooth the younger one..

   Kong look into Arthit eyes...

   "How can they say you are not true.. how can they say you not even exist...every moment with you is truth..." Saying that kong suddenly press his lips against krist making that other stunned with that surprise kiss..

Immediately he saw flashes..

  "Trust me cutie pie..trust this moment...I am with you, I'm always be with you" that kid takes other kid hand into his and kiss that younger one hand..

   That boy give comfort the younger one..other small kid just lean more on the first kid happily..first kid hug the younger kid tightly so the smaller one not feel cold...

   Seeing that sudden vision...krist without his knowledge tears falling from his eyes..what's that?.. is that older boy Arthit..?.. what's all this?.. krist mind became mess..

****************

 .                                                        TBC.......

A/N: I'm once again telling this is my imaginary story...and this story have good ending only..hope you like this part. Share your thoughts..

I'm thinking two diffrent types of endings for this story.so I will work for best ending.your thoughts are very important.thank you..

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
192K 10.1K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
507K 20.8K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...