MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

By moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... More

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue
MAFIA BROTHERS

True Love

379 6 0
By moonlight_stars96

I was crying while hugging my brothers then someone called my name so we broke the hug and look at person, it was got7 oppa's, uncle & aunty. They were standing at the entrance of the room. and their eyes filled with tears.

Y/n: oppa!! uncle!! aunty!!  Why are you standing there? Come inside.

They walk towards me and then uncle hug me tightly. I feel warm in his embrace.

Uncle: princess....You scared us so much. Do do even know how much we worried about you?  I thought I had lost my daughter. Thanks to God for giving my daughter back. "Tears streaming down his cheeks."

Y/n: your daughter never leave you uncle. "I said and wiped his tears."

Aunty: sweetie!! How do you feel now?

Y/n: I'm fine aunty.

Aunty: I'm so glad that you're fine sweetie. "She kissed my forehead."

Then I saw GOT7 oppa's, they looked at me with guilt.

Y/n:  How long are you going to be standing there like this? Won't you come and hug your sister? "They look at me shocked and immediately run towards me and hug me."

Yugyeom: We missed you so much. "He said it while sobbing."

Y/n: I miss you too oppa.

Youngjae: have you forgiven us?

Y/n: well,  I just thought I wouldn't forgive you all, but you are my family, and I can't be angry with my family for long, So I have decided to forgive all of you this time. but if you make the same mistake again then I'll beat your a** and shit out of you. Mind it. " I said stern voice."

JB:  We will not make this mistake again baby sis.

Y/n: oppa, how many times I told don't call me baby. I'm not baby anymore. I said while Pouting."

Bambam: wow!! Our baby sis is so cute. "He started to pinch my cheeks."

Y/n: YAHHHHH!!!!

They all started to laugh.

Mark: Do you know why we call you that?  Because you always behave like a baby. No matter how much you deny it, we always treat you like our little baby. "He said it while caressing my hair."

Y/n: whatever. "I look at jin and ask."
If dad and mom know about my condition oppa.

Jin: No princess. Mom & dad have gone to Greece for business trip. We tried to contact them but we couldn't.

Y/n: o.okay. "I said sad tone."

Suga: it's okay doll. Don't be sad. We'll take care of you.

I just shook my head.

Namjoon: hyung!! Can we take her home?

Chan: No, She has not fully recovered now. once she recovered you can take her home. So now everyone please leave this room. She needs rest.

They nodded and went out the room.

MEANWHILE

YEONJUN POV

I stare at the sky while resting my head back with the bed. My loneliness is killing me. I feel emptyness without My baby. That can never be filled with anyone else. Y/n is only person can complete me. and she is the cure of my all pains. My heart aching badly. Without her my day become dark and my night become painful.

When she came in my life. Everything turn so bright.  Her smiles , Her anger, her every small actions made me happy. She turned my dark life to colorful.  She made my Heart peacefull. Now she is not here, and my colorful life has turned into a dark again.

The moments when she was in my arms are heaven for me. I close my eyes to memorise our first kiss. my tears escape rapidly to remember what i have done to her. She trust me, but what I did? I break her trust. "He started to cry hardly." I can feel the deepth and pain of the true love now.

Yeonjun : I love My Y/n.......forever " He wipe his tears."

I pick her ring from my pocket. I look at the ring blackly. It's seems 15 days. She didn't open her eye untill now. I want her to understand me, my past...my family. I went hospital so many times to see her face but her brothers didn't allow me to see her. They said I was the reason she was in this condition.  they were right I killed my love. I knew I'm unworthy of her love, but I can't live without her.

SOOBIN POV

Hyung never left his room after that incident. BTS blame him for everything that happened to her. We're really worried about his condition. We tried to talk to hm, but he push us away from him. Today chan hyung called me and told me that she had opened her eyes. We're really happy finally y/n open her eye. We immediately run to yeonjun hyung room to told him this happy news, but when we reach his door I heard some breaking noise from inside his room.

Kai: hyung!! i think we should go to his room now. "He said worriedly."

Soobin: yóu are right. i just hope he didn't do something wrong.

They open the door and went to his room.

we got shock as we went in . the whole room is in mess. and the room is filled with so many y/n's picture on the wall. 

Yeonjun: Who gave you permission to come into my room. Get out. "He shouted angrily."

we find yeonjun hyung sitting on the floor besides the bed while holding a alcohol bottle, we went to him.

Beomgyu: hyung!!! We ---

Yeonjun: I SAID GET OUT. I DON'T WANT SEE ANYONE F*CKING FACE. " He growl in anger, and throw the bottle of wine on the floor.

His hand started bleed but he was crying without worrying about it. We went to him and sit beside him.

Soobin: hyung...Your hand is bleeding. Let me treat you first.

Yeonjun: My heart is already bleeding soobin. This bleeding is nothing compared to that. "He said and smiled bitterly."

Yeonjun:  isn't my love beautiful , guys? She look like a real princess? "he said pointing at the picture in his hand."

Taehyun: yeah hyung.... she is beautiful but--- "before he could say anything yeonjun put his finger on hís lips to not let him say anything."

Yeonjun:  today let me to say everything that my heart wants to say"  "we staring at him helplessly. Our heart broken seeing his condition." 

Yeonjun: did you guys ever fall in love with someone so badly ? "Hiccups" No right? Please don't fall love with anyone,  because  it'll hurt you heart badly.

Yeonjun: i never believed love. for me  every girl i saw whore, slut to me. But when I saw my love at first time I found my life in her. She made me to realised  how strong love is. She was the one who brought happiness back into my life. She cured each wound and each pain in my life.

Soobin: hyung...I think you're not in your sense. " He completely ignore my words."

Yeonjun: she even questioned my love for her. I don't want to live anymore.

He took the broken glass piece from the floor and tried to cut his wrist. We immediately stopped him.

Beomgyu: what are you doing? Are you crazy? "I snatched glass from him.":

Yeonjun: yes.... I'm crazy for my baby. I don't want to live without her. Give it back to me. I can't tolerate this pain.  "He scream in pain."

Soobin: you don't need to tolerate this pain anymore. "He yelled at him."

He stopped struggling and look at him confused.

Yeonjun: what you mean?

Taehyun: she opened her eyes hyung.

His breath stopped and his heart race. He look at them blackly.

Yeonjun: a...are you s...serious. "he said in his creaking voice."

We nodded.

he started to walk out of the room . i quickly held his arm

Kai: where are you going hyung in this state ?"he pulled his arms away."

Yeonjun: I'm going to see my love. I can't stay even for a sećond without her. 

beomgyu: you can't go there in this state. you are drunk and also you are not in any condition fo go anywhere." i sáid holding his arm tightly."

Yeonjun: I don't care about which condition i am in .i just want to see my baby. and no one can stop me see her. "He said and started to walk away."

I was about to stop him again but soobin hyung held my wrist.

Soobin: let him go, beomgyu. "He said calm tone."

Kai: how can you say that hyung ? he is drunk. and he is not in his senses now.  What will we do if BTS  do something to him?  "i said looking at him at horror.

Soobin: you can't see how much he suffering without her. Let him be. They won't do anything to him.

YEONJUN POV

I enter in the room slowly passing the BTS guards. I look at my love is sleeping peacfully. I slowly walk towards her and sat beside her bed. It been long time since I didn't see her. Her face glowing in dim light. She look like an angel.  My beautiful angel. I want to kiss her, hug her but I stopped myself. I started to caressing her hair softly while looking at her innocent face. Then suddenly she opened her eyes and look at me widely.

Y/N POV

I was sleeping peacefully, then I felt like someone was touching my hair. So open my eyes and saw someone sat beside my  bed. He was wearing mask his face wasn't clear. I started scream for help. He immediately  slammed his hand against my mouth and tried to shut me. I continue to struggling while trying to scream. Then  he pulled his mask off. I look at him windly.

Y/n: y.. yeonjun!! "I mumbled."

He look at me and hug me tightly. I was still shock to see him here. He wearing rough cloth. His eyes are sllowen due to the continuous crying. He had dark circles in his eyes due to lack of proper sleep. I could smell alcohol from his breath. I look weak and pale. tears started to forming my eyes when I saw him in this condition,  I wiped my tears and break the hug.

Y/n: why did you come here? " I ask frim voice."

Yeonjun: I just come here to see your face at once. I really miss you baby. "He said and tried to hug me again. But I push him off and glared at him."

Y/n: I already told you don't come near me. Stay away from me. That's good for both of us.

Yeonjun: y/n....baby.... please don't runaway from me. I can't live without you. I need you in my life. "He said tears eyes."

Y/n: it's too late yeonjun. Everything is over between the two of us.

Yeonjun: No!! Nothing is over. Your mine only mine. No one can love you like me. If anyone does then I'll end their life instantly.  "I can see his extreme love and obsession in his eyes."

Yeonjun: you're not just my love. your my world and everything. you really precious to me y/n. in this whole world only you can make me heart beat faster. You made me smile when i forget how to Smile and be happy. i never knew love before meeting you. You teach me what is true love. And now I can't live without my love. Please don't leave me. I truly regret what I done. Please forgive me.

Yeonjun: Please give me other chance. I never break your trust again. I promise. "He look at me his pleading eyes."

Y/n: you really think I'll give you second chance after you betrayed my love. You have broken not only my trust but also my heart. And you ask me to forgive you. Never..... "I grunt in anger." 

Y/n: you tried to separate me from my family. I loved you with my whole heart, but what you did? You broken my heart into million pieces. Yes, your right.... I'm the one who teach you what true love is but what you gave me back instead?.....ONLY PAIN. "Tears streaming down my cheeks." I don't want to see your face. I hate you yeonjun. Please get out from here. "I said angrily."

Yeonjun: I know I did wrong and I truly regret for that but my love is not fake. I love you forever. No one can stop me loving you. I never betrayed your love. My love is true.

He cupped my cheeks we both staring at eachother eyes. His eyes showing his extreme love. My heart beating fast.

Yeonjun: don't tried hide your love for me. I know you still love me. I can clearly saw that in your eyes. 

Y/n: No!! I don't love you. "I said firmly and turned my face to the other side."

He sigh and made me to look at him again.

Yeonjun: fine....I will make you love me again. This time I will definitely prove my true love to you and you will love me again.

Y/n: in your dreams yeonjun. I will never fall into your love trap again. 

Before he could say something, suddenly my phone started to ring I look at caller ID it's was namjoon oppa. I think for a min and took the call.

Namjoon: angel....is everything okay there? Why did it take you so long to pick up my call?

Y/n: sorry....oppa. I went to washroom. But why did you call in this time?

Namjoon: I'm coming there. Today I'll stay with you.

Y/n: no need to coming here. I'm okay. "I said hurily."

Namjoon:  I'm already in hospital Angel.

Y/n mind: what!!! No!!

What if he saw him here. He'll definitely kill him. I don't want that happened. Yeah....I hate him but still I don't want him to get hurt because of me.

Y/n: Get out of here before my brother come.

Yeonjun: why? Are you afraid he will hurt me? I know you care about me and you can't see me getting hurt.

Y/n: don't over think yeonjun. I'm doing this because of humanity. Just go before they come.

He chuckled.

Yeonjun: okay fine. I'll go now but soon I'll make you mine again. "With that he went out room."

I sighed in relief.

Few min later namjoon oppa come to my room. He look at me and smiled and I smiled back. I walk towards me and sat beside me. I hug him and buried my face on his chest. He hug me back.

Namjoon: are okay angel? "He ask worriedly."

I was crying without answering his question. He pulled out the hug and mede me to look at him. Tears streaming down my eyes continuously.

Namjoon: is yeonjun come here to see you?

I stopped crying and look at him shocked.

Y/n: o..oppa....h..he ---

Namjoon:  I saw him in the hospital lobby. So you don't need to hide anything from me.

I looked at him with guilt.

Y/n: I'm sorry oppa. "I said staring at my lap."

Namjoon: you don't need say sorry to me angel. I know you still love him.

Y/n: y..yes o...oppa. I still love him. I couldn't forget him nor forgive him. I tried but I couldn't. "I said with tears in my eyes."

He pull her and hug her tightly. She started to crying in his embrace. He trying to calm her down while stroking her back. After a hour she  finally fall asleep in his arms as he just sat beside her looking down. He was feeling guilty for doing this but it was for her own good.

NAMJOON POV

I'm sorry angle but he is not right person for you. It is better for you to stay away from him. I know it's hard for you but we don't have any option left. Dad never accept this relationship. and we can't go against his will. I kissed her forehead and laid beside her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.9K 56
Y/n just found out her mom has been dating a man for six months and never told her even worse he is a mafia and has 7 adopted sons how will Y/n deal...
122K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...
106K 2.9K 37
A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After many years her mom decided to re-merry...
145K 3.8K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...