HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!!!!

By nornat_04

'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS... More

Prologue
Main Characters Introduction
Chapter 1: the start of new beginning
Chapter 2: who is he?
Chapter 3: Ignored
Chapter 4: tried to stay away
Chapter 5: Friends and Bets
Chapter 6: THE START..
Chapter 7: This feels warm..?!
Chapter 8: Meeting the unexpected..
Chapter 9: Right or Wrong?
Chapter 10: What just happened??
Chapter 11: Unwanted feelings
Chapter12: Slow decisions
Chapter13: Mistakes.. they say?
Chapter14: Lies and Truths...
Chapter16: Help? oh well..
New characters..
Chapter 17: Start of jealousy
Chapter18: Love breaks!
Chapter 19: Heal or damage?
Chapter 20: They are gone..
Chapter 21: Mission Love... success?
Chapter 22: THE Aftermath
Chapter 23: Quality time spend
Chapter 24: Taking a step forward
Chapter 25: Feelings getting mutual
Chapter 26: So.. what's next??
Chapter 27: Era of something new
Chapter 28: These feelings

Chapter15: Something is DEFINITELY wrong!!

624 41 19
By nornat_04

They don't understand..
The pain of losing your bestfriend is much more painful than they think...

With all the bet thing that just happened... and all the chaos they went through..

Both of them were broken.. broken in a way nobody could fix them.

Three days.. Three days has passed and now the semester exams were close.. Just two more days and holidays for exam preparation.

Hearing the news, every students were cheering and laughing.. while some were making routines already.

In this environment of laughs and cheers, two students were there looking all lost.

They were both hurt.. but for different reasons.

Fourth felt hurt knowing the real intention behind Gemini approach and that he actually started to feel comfortable around Gemini.. ignoring the warning of Nanon and started trusting him..

Gemini was hurt because he never thought Fourth would act like that...

YES, he expected Fourth to scream at him, at least slap him and cry but Fourth acting like he never existed and treating him invisible. He was more angry and guilty at himself.

He tried.. tried to ask for forgiveness but every time they met, even by accident.. Fourth would walk away or give a death glare which was enough for Gemini to not talk.

The level of Fourth ignoring Gemini was even more than before..

Before.. he would at least speak a word, or even with his classmates.

but now, Fourth has gotten quiet.. all silent not even talking with the teachers and classmates.

Gemini is craving to hear Fourths voice again..

He knows things can never be the same for both of them but he wants Fourth to be angry on him and let out all his anger..

.

.

.

.

.

Things weren't different for the cousins either..

Nanon already felt something off with Fourth's behavior but the new project had his mind occupied.. It was very important for the company and the upcoming deal was yet to be cracked .

Still.. that didn't change the fact that Nanon didn't notice these unusualness.. Fourth who always talk nonstop, ranting about Gemini's doings.. hasn't spoken with him for three days already.

He wanted to ask Fourth but the only answer he got was silence.. or 'I am fine' or.. 'exams'

Nanon knew how stressful it would get for Fourth about his exams but he also knew that the stress he felt was different . He was worried about Fourth..

Fourth would always lock himself in his room and barely have dinner with him...

Office was nothing better either...

His so-called boss or his friend was also behaving weird like his mind was not in the right state.. Ohm would yell and later apologize... even when he did nothing wrong...

Nanon was hurt.. both from his cousin and his friend.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Gem.. you okay?" A voice snapped the lost boy back to reality.

He sighed and shook his head..

"Its been three days already Gem.. Are you still thinking about that bet.?"

Hearing no reply, Prom kept talking hoping for a reply..

"I-I can't forget it Prom.. The look on Fourth's face!! I can never forgive myself"

"Gem.."

"I-I regret about this too Prom and I feel guilty about it.. but what's more crushing me is that- that Fourth hasn't spoken with anyone.. He doesn't have anyone to ask if he is ok.. Nanon bro is busy and stressed about the upcoming project and the exams are coming.. He also looks like he hasn't eaten properly.. I-I cannot forgive myself for being the reason of his sadness... It hurts, prom. It hurts!!"

Prom, who was hearing Gemini break down can' help but pity him and he had no rights to stop Fourth from doing this cuz he knew it was partially Gemini's fault too..

But he cannot let his friend alone in this situation..

He already knew Fourth had became a big part in Gemini's life and the only question he could ask was,

"Do u regret it?"

Gemini just chuckled hearing this..

"Regret is small infront of what I am feeling, Prom... I feel more disgusted and angry at myself."

"Do you.. Do you wish you never met him?" He asked again.

"NO" Gemini stood up and kept his hand rubbing his forehead.

"I just wish that we met in different circumstances.. that I approached him in a different way like a real friend.. not cuz of this- this stupid bet."

Hearing the words, Prom let out a small smile..

"You have changed, Gem.."

"What?" Gemini looked at Prom in confusion.

Not leaving his sheepish smile, Prom stood infront of him.

"When was the last time.. you ever regretted something?"

Gemini thought for a while stressing his brain.. Finally, he answered..

"Maybe... maybe when I blamed bro for stealing our parents?"

"What? When? " Prom let out a laugh hearing the answer..

"I was a kid okay.. Maybe I was just 10 at that time.."

"10??? and you are telling me you never regretted over something after that?" Prom looked at him in shock..

"No? " Gemini said, rather answering himself..

Prom looked at him in disbelief.

"And i thought it would be a year or so .. You do realize that you have actually hurt a lot of people right?"

The look on Prom says that 'Come on.. agree to that '

"I-I don't know? Maybe? "

"Gem.." Prom sighed..

"You have played with every girls in this university already.. You have broken so many relationships, be it a boy and girl or boy and boy or girl and girl.. Heck, you did worst when you actually made one of them admitted to hospital... and you never regretted over them?"

"I-I have never thought about them..." Gemini said truthfully.. He never had to think about all these things because according to him, it was normal.. Even now, he would not admit his wrongdoings and his mistakes if Fourth didn't happen.

"Damn bro.. You really are the worst"

Seeing the judgey face of his friend, Gemini shook his head annoyed.

"Can you stop making me feel the worst already.."

"I knew you had a good side Gem which you had kept hidden or never got a chance to show.. but Fourth was the one who brought your real side today.."

"Real side?" Again, being confused.. Prom just let out another smile..

"You will deny it but I know you since a kid Gem.. You were always smiley and loved cracking jokes but the fame and power made you blind over people's actual personality and kindness.. especially gays and bi.."

Gemini looked away not meeting Prom's eyes because a part of him knows that whatever he is saying is true.

"I-I have a reason behind it, okay!"

"Yeah yeah.. You and your reasons.." Prom rolled his eyes teasingly.. "What I am trying to say is.. you have really became a different person now and I am happy about it"

Gemini turned to him annoyed..

"Stop with this different and indifferent person.. Just say it clearly"

He was willing to know about himself more.. He never got chance to listen people talking about him truly.. It would always be fake and buttering types.

And Prom knew... He knew that Gemini should know the real him and he was going to tell that. He walked closer, putting his hands in shoulder.

"So.. the old Gem I know spends half of the day in club while the new Gem here hasn't step inside the club ever since Fourth happened.."

"The old Gem I know has broke a lot of heart and flirting is a common thing for him while the new Gem here hasn't flirted with one since three days..."

"The old gem I know has never felt anything except frustration and anger while the new Gem here is feeling sad, hurt for others and even lo-"

Cutting his sentence in middle and removing his friends' hand,

"ok stop it.. Stop with all these nonsense... Here, I'm trying to clear up things with Fourth and you are saying that I have fallen in love with him?"

"I never said you fell in love.." Looking at him back teasing manner.. "I was trying to say that you are feeling love or..."

Looking at Gemini in shock, "Did you fall in.. love?"

Gemini widened his eyes looking at him..

"You- You get lost from here.. oh wait! You know what I will go.."

He went out furiously leaving Prom laughing and calling his name.

Right now, he didn't know what he felt was love or friendship but in his mind.. he had to talk with Fourth no matter what!

.

.

.

.

.

.

After successfully avoiding Gemini for three days , Fourth came to the apartment with his usual gloomy face again..

He has lost his smile and even if he tries, he can't forget the pain.. Those words still echoes around his head..

No matter how much he tries to avoid and forget it, he just can't...

Closing the door, he broke down into tears.. AGAIN

These three days, he always cries.. or let out silent sobs only. He hasn't eaten well from three days and when Nanon forces him to come out, he just stays silent...

If Nanon comes to know about Gemini hurting him, he would surely leave the job and held a grudge against both Ohm and Gemini which he didn't want..

Gemini did tried talking to him, and apologize but Fourth was not ready to even see Gemini.. He was angry on himself as much as he had to be angry on Gemini..

So, he chose silence.. isolating himself from everyone.

After all, silent treatment is the best answer for the ones who craves attention.

He did not know for how long he just sat there in floor with his dried tears... he was looking like a corpse..

He was lost in his own world that he didn't notice the door crack open and someone just entered the apartment.

"Fourth.."

It was Nanon's voice.. Fourth quickly stood up in a hurry washing his face and composed himself..

"Get it together Fourth.. you cannot be weak!" He tried to calm himself down.. wearing his glasses again.

He took a deep breath and came out of his room with a smile.. even thought the smile didn't reach his eyes, he tried..

He decided that he would stop acting like a lifeless man... Gemini hurting him shouldn't make difference, and he will heal by himself.

"Non.. you are home." Fourth tried to make his voice cheerful but after crying so much, his voice was drained..

Nanon looked at him in surprise..

"Finally you are out of your room.. I was so worried."

Nanon went to Fourth ruffling his hair..

"Yeah I'm sorry for making you so worried... Exams are coming up and I was taking stress already. Then I thought I still have time to prepare and I will take all the stress after two days."

Fourth tried to lit up the mood but Nanon knew he was acting.. He just smiled,

"Fourth.. Are you really okay?" Nanon said in a worried tone..

"Yeah.. don't worry about me alright.. Worry about your project and tell me how is it going?" Removing the older hand, Fourth tried to smile again.

"Oh don't get me start.. Ohm has been acting so weird nowadays like always lost and yelling for no reason. And I can sense something is wrong and both of you have been hiding something from me." Nanon said rolling his eyes and looking at Fourth in a sharp gaze.

Hearing the name of Ohm , his smile faded away.. but quickly compose another fake smile.

"You are just overthinking Non"

"I real-"

*ring*

But his words were cut off by phone ringing.. It was Fourth's phone from an unknown number..

"Who is this now?" Fourth said with a frown while Nanon took a peek at the number..

"It is Ohm's number.. You haven't saved it?" Nanon said in confusion..

"Oh.."
Was all he could reply.. Fourth was in dilemma in whether he should answer the call or not..

Nanon felt Fourth looking at the screen and looking lost so he shook him bring him back to reality..

"Why aren't you picking up?"

"I- I am going to.." and yeah he picked it up eventually.

_______in call_______

Hello?

Fourth.. Is Gem there with you?*worried*

H-huh?*confused*

Gem hasn't come home yet.. and I thought maybe he was there again.

[Wait.. why would Gemini be here?]

Not now Non.. Mr.Pawat your brother hasn't come here and kindly tell him to stop bothering me..*firm voice*

[Wait-]

Look Fourth I know you are angry with him and you have every rights to be .. but he went out saying he was coming there and it's been 7 hours already and he hasn't return home..*worried voice*

He hasn't been here today and I'm sure he must be out having fun so kindly stop calling me..

_________________________

Fourth cut the call and threw his mobile on the couch before sitting there and rubbing his head ..

"Can anyone tell me what the fuck is happening cuz I definitely know something is up and don't give that excuse of nothing.."

Nanon was now glaring at Fourth waiting for reply.. HE was done being the only one in the dark when all his close ones were hiding something.

Fourth just sighed and turned to look back at Nanon.. HE couldn't tell him the truth yet.

" I-I will tell later Non.."

But Nanon was not going to give up..

"I want to hear NOW.."

"Look-"

*ring*

Again, there conversation was cut by phone ring.. It was Fourth's AGAIN!

In a frustrated tone, Fourth picked up the call without looking at the number ..

_____In call____

Hello

F-fourth..

Gemini? Are you drunk?

drunk? *hiccup* Noo.. I-I am not drunk

Look I am tired with your games. Your brother has been looking for you so, go home.*frustrated*

I-It's good to hear your voice again.. I-I am sorry Fourth*crying*

[Why is he saying sorry?]

Ge-

Gem baby.. Where are you*seductive*

What the- Are you in a club?*disbelief*

I-I am so-sorry*mumble*

Gem baby.. Gotha!!

Gemini?

Let's have some fun, shall we?

L-Let go.. F-Fourth.. * mumble*

Gemini? Gemini??? Hello!!*shout*

_________________

The call was cut already.. Fourth was worried about Gemini now.. Even though he wanted to stay away, Gemini was in trouble and he had to save him..

"What happened?" Nanon said worried.. Fourth was rushing toward his room and took a bag with his phone..

"Later Non. I have to go now.."

Fourth rushed outside the apartment to look for Gemini ignoring Nanon's shouts.. He didn't have time to think what was right or wrong. He just knew he had to save Gemini.

"Gemini Norawit.. I swear you are such a pain in ass.. You don't have any thing to do except for making people worried. Where are you.." Fourth was mumbling to himself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Leaving you all in hang>~<

So.. how did it go?? I was thinking of whether to make this complicated or normal and then I realized that I myself am not normal..

Just joking..

Just few more chapters which is gonna be sad I guess?

Feedbacks are appreciated!!

.

.

.

Oh well a lot happened this week..

I am late but happy one year to our comfort series ' My School President'...

I was thinking of posting that day but unfortunately I couldn't.. I watched Gemini's live but didn't understand a word🥲

After Bad Buddy, I really had a hard time moving on and I thought no one can bring me out of my 'Ohmnanon' phase but Gemini and Fourth proved me wrong..

If I have to talk about them, it will take a whole chapter so in short, I cannot come out of this phase and I am stuck in it 🤣

Oh and how can I forget this -

They are engaged.. OK!!

Wait I forgot to do this yesterday..

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300+ VOTES AND 4K+ VIEWS.. THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME 🥹❤️‍🩹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7.2K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
27.5K 1.5K 25
This is a Geminifourth Au Gemini Norawit who was in a accident had a huge memory loss... Not knowing his real world was fill with blood, hatred and b...
7.6K 396 14
Falling in love was never really what Fourth thought of too much. He was a busy body, trying to make a living for himself alone and trying to fix th...
25K 1.9K 33
Fot has a long-standing crush on Tinn, who serves as both his mentor and the former head of their school's music club. Since they are close friends...