Aura Guardian: Attack on Titan

By Saptaswapal

Ash Ketchum, Aura Guardian and the Selfless Chosen One sacrifices his life for Pokemon World. Arceus seeing... More

Information
Prologue
Ash's Powers & Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Story Suggestions
Chapter 8
Some more Information about the Story
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

408 12 15
By Saptaswapal

IMPORTANT NOTICE:-

PLEASE READ:-

Hello my dear readers, so before you start reading this chapter. I want to announce that I will soon be writing a new story.

It will a Pokemon × Pirates Of The Caribbean fanfic with Ash of course as main character. And of course Ash will have a Harem there. Right now Elizabeth and Angelica are fixed for Ash's Harem.

If you have any more suggestions for Ash's Harem or any plot idea for the fic just leave a Comment.

Especially Author Filipinogirl16 and YasminNoguera8 if you two have any suggestion for the plot or Harem for Ash and the new story. You can leave the suggestions in the Comment Section.

I hope you leave reviews on this.

And now onwards with the story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Indigo Plateau was the center of power of PLA which had jurisdiction over Nine Continents. As such it is made to display its power, wealth and prosperity.

Indigo Plateau is one of the greatest and biggest fortresses/city on this planet. The City was under constant survey of Psychic Types, while Ghost Types and Dark Types made Distortion Fields all around the city to prevent any attempts of Teleportation. There were also hundreds of Psy Generators which could create an energy dome like shield covering all the corners of the city within a blink of an eye to prevent any attacks or attackers from coming inside.  

As such Belle couldn't Teleport inside the City, and had to ride on her Aerodactyl. The prehistoric Rock Type soared over the sky which gave her a perfect view of the City.

Huge Glass Skyscrapers with sunlight glinting off them. She could see many other Flying Types soaring above or resting on the rooftops. Flying taxes zoomed through the sky while people milled about.

She could also hundreds of flying types belonging to Police and Ace Trainers patrolling the sky, always vigilant.

Indigo City had a Population of around 20 Million. The people of this City are former retired Trainers, G-Men or Rangers who had decided to make their post retirement life here and enjoy certain perks being so close to the League here, as the League always supported their former servicemen and women who had retired.

This also made every single Civilian a potential Soldier. Should any attack happen here, the entire Population would rise up and defend it.

As Belle neared the Indigo Castle which was located at the center of the Mega City, she felt a presence in her mind. It is a Psychic Sentry checking her if she is a threat or not. After a few seconds a female voice chimed.  

"Mistress Belle" A cheerful voice echoed inside her head "Welcome to Indigo Plateau"

"Thank you Ginny" Belle thanked in return. She knows who the voice belonged to. Ginny is a Gardevoir, leader of one of the Sentry Psychic Packs, who routinely moniter anyone coming towards the Indigo Castle.

She landed just near the steps which led to the Indigo HQ, which was build over a hilltop. The Steps were guarded by a dozen intimidating looking Rhyperior who were staring at her warrily. And Ghost Pokemon whose presence Belle could feel. There is also Tyranitar and Dark Types spread throughout the Hill to prevent any infiltration from other sides.

Aerodactyl growled at them showing why it is called one of the most ferocious Pokemon but Belle's hand on it managed to calm it down.

"Go stretch your wings my friend" Belle said patting the rock type on its spiked crown. She knows that her friend loved skies more than Pokeball.

Aerodactyl roared its approval and with a single flap of its wind, it shot in the sky like a grey blur, which disappeared in the distance.

Belle offered a nod of respect to the vigilant Rhyperiors and began climbing the steps. Her eyes fell on the Walls, which is made of Golden Bricks. Each brick had the Name of Trainers who had given their life for the League. Their names no immortalized in Stone, and forever remembered as long as Indigo Stands.

Every year many would come to see those names etched on the Golden Bricks and pay their respects to the fallen Souls who had given their life for their freedom and existence.

Above the Golden Walls, were huge Statues, both Human and Pokemon, made of shining blue Crystals. These were the statues of all the Indigo League Champions who had ruled from Indigo and their Ace Pokemon.

There was Champion Hisuran, the 240th Champion of Indigo, with his Signature Charizard. He was known for quelling the Rebellion of Sevii Islands.

Then was Champion Hotaru and her Ace, the Alolan Ninetails. By ancestry she was half Aura Guardian and half Dragonal from Blackthorn. She and her Pokemon's tremendous control over Ice Powers, made many believe that she had the blood of Kyurem, the Ice Dragon God, coursing through her veins.

Hotaru was known for making tremendous Hail Storms which fell entire armies. But her main power was her diplomacy and politics with which she made peace and first diplomatic ties with the Southern Continents.

Taking her eyes off the glorious statues, she reached the Top where there was a Huge Golden Door, guarded by Two Ace Trainers.

But eyes could be deceiving and Belle knows that those two were just a fascade and there is more than a Dozen Ace Trainers, who are guarding the Doors. They are invisible, cloaked under a Psychic Field but they are vigilant.

As she neared her door, one of the Ace Trainers shouted "Halt!! State your purpose here?!".

Belle lazily flicked out her Card and showed it to the Ace Trainer. The man took the card and scanned it under his X-Transceiver to see if it was genuine.

The other guard meanwhile stomped his foot once, causing his Shadow to shimmer before a Red eyed creature rose from its Shadow.

The Gengar cackled maniacally and stared at Belle in the eye. She simply stared back with a flat expression having done that a hundred times before. This was a standard check to find out if someone is under mind control or not.

After a few seconds the Gengar nodded in satisfaction and melted in the Shadows having done it's job while the guard returned Belle's Card.

"Sorry Ms Ketchum" The guard apologized and stomped his foot twice causing the Doors to open automatically "But you know the rules"

"It's alright. You guys are doing your job" Belle waved off. It's their job after all, and if they can indure it for hours then she could do the same for a few minutes. Not that she was looking forward the meeting so the more time is wasted the better for her.

With a final wave she entered and the Door closed behind her with a groan.

It took her 10 minutes to reach the office. Indigo Castle was a maze both physically and illusionary. The Psychic and Ghost Types living year had centuries to master their arts of illusions and as such they just did that.

Every room in this Castle had the power of Psychic energy humming through its walls something Belle could feel without even touching the Walls.

The Illusions too were mind-boggling and if she hadn't visited this place at least a hundred times, even she would have trouble navigating through here, even though she herself was a Psychic.

Where there looks like Walls was actually empty, where empty corridors were actually walls. Trapdoors, secret chambers and all the illusions and Psychic and Ghost Types makes this Castle a labyrinthine maze. So even if an invading force successfully enters there it would be a nightmare for them.

And if someone successfully managed to come inside after evading all the security, it will take him years to find the right direction something which would drive a normal person insane and Belle actually feels pity for any poor sod who would try to infiltrate this.

After ten minutes she reached the Metal Sealed Door of the Office and as usual she was greeted by Two Ace Trainers and their pet Ghosts. Giving them a nod of respect she put her hand on the Digital Finger Pad Lock. Which took only a second the Lock Pinged open successfully and the doors opened for her to enter.

She entered the room with the door shutting behind her and her eyes fell on an old man of short stature. The man was half her height with shaggy while hair and beard. He was sitting on a Chair, his hands resting on the mahagony table.

This was Charles Xavier Goodshow. The current President of the PLA.

Though many know him for another title.

And that is the title of "Most Powerful Man Of Solaria".

It is something which Belle agrees. Charles may look completely harmless but his mind was as sharp as a blade, something which had not only weathered through his old age but had only gotten sharper.

He also has the forces of Nine Continents under his allegiance, alliance with the Continents under Ranger Union and also the Independent Nobilities and Kingdoms.

He Is The Most Powerful Man Of Solaria.

"Mr Goodshow" Belle greeted him respectfully with a polite nod.

"Mrs Ketchum" Goodshow smiled his warm grandfathey smile "Right on time as always"

"Well when Code A.H.J.D.A is announced its better safe than sorry" Belle said shrugging before looking around "Where are the others? I thought they had gotten the message too"

By others she meant the Champions of each Continent under PLA. And she was surprised that even the Champions of Kanto/Jhoto, Kalos or Sinnoh weren't here.

Kanto/Jhoto because of their proximity and the Lance is a great friend and brotherly figure to Ash and someone who would always jump to help him.

For Sinnoh and Kalos is different matters. Their Champions Cynthia and Diantha respectively had...........very intimate relationship with Ash. So she thought they would come too.

Its not like the other Champions don't care about Ash. If fact they do. Her brother is someone who could effortlessly make friends and forge deep bonds and alliances without even trying. His charismatic personality always attracts others like bees to honey.

It is that the other Champions have too much on their plate right now and couldn't leave without sorting everything out in their own Regions.

"They have been notified and they will come tomorrow after sorting their duties" Goodshow said leaning back "Lance and others wanted to come immediately but I ordered them not to"

"So why am I here?" Belle asked confused. If no meeting was talking place then why did Goodshow asked her to come in the first place.

The man sighed looking at her "Do you know what is happening to Reborn right now?"

"No" She shook her head "What's happening to that backwater shithole?". Goodshow gave her a disapproval frown but she just shrugged. Its not like she was wrong. Reborn Region is nothing but a wartorn shithole, no better than Orre.

"The Warlords there are getting bolder and already raids had been happening in Fiore and Almia" Goodshow began "The Ranger Union had asked for our help"

"The Ranger Union used to gloat how powerful they are and now they need our help" Belle asked in amusement "What happened to their famed Ranger Code?"

"It's not a joking matter Belle" Goodshow looked stern now "The Union had been our closent ally, especially to Kanto and Johto, even before the creation of the League. They have always helped us and now it is time to return the favour"

"And?" She asked feeling dread rise in her.

"You and a Regiment of Ace Trainers and a Platoon of G-Men would go to Reborn and assist them in quilling those Warmongers" Goodshow said in a matter of fact tone and Belle felt her heart clench "Ash was meant to go there but now with him unavailable, the duty has fallen to you. I could have sent any of the Elites but they are busy with their duties. As you have no additional duties for this month, I am sending you"

"You Old Cunt!!" Belle growled but she didn't say that instead she offered a polite nod "Very well I will do as you command".

There goes her vacation with Sarah. And all because Ash decided to fucking die again and dump all his duties on her. And now she had to go to a wartorn backwater shithole on the other side of this World.

"I will give you a proper pummeling after I get my hands on you brother" Belle thought viciously as she left the room.

Ash should now better watch out, because dying once again would be the least of his problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harem Add-Ons

Mikasa Ackerman (Well I did say in the react fic that I will be adding her)

Ymir Fritz (No question asked. She deserves better. Of course just like Pieck she would come later. Way Way Later)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Done!

I hope you liked this chapter, especially the description of Indigo Plateau. And also the Harem add-ons.

And this will be the last Solo Belle chapter as now the main focus would be the AoT World once again.

If you liked this chapter then don't forget to leave a comment. Because remember reviews are food for a writer's soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 93 10
𝑰𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘»π’Šπ’•π’‚π’π’”. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 π’–π’π’„π’‚π’π’π’š π’‚π’ƒπ’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’š 𝒕...
383K 7.3K 40
Although its always been Eren and Mikasa , what if Eren's younger twin Emma joined the mix. Threw her beauty and skills she happens to catch the eye...
18.2K 1.4K 38
- in the middle of the chaos, there was you. also available on ao3! SEASON 1 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 2 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 3 [ ONGOING ] SEASON 4...
1K 66 7
π™·πš˜πš  πšπšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš’πšœ πšœπš‘πšŽ? π™±πšŽπš—πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš... π™±πšŽπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπš˜πš•πš πšœπšπšŠπš›πšŽ... π™°πš–πš’πšπšœπš πš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πš’πšπš...