Five Nights at Freddy's Terro...

By Attack_LeviAckerman

โฅ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ: This is for all ages of 18 and above (read at your own risk) โš ๏ธโ›”๏ธBe warnedโ›”๏ธโš ๏ธ = สแดแดœ'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แดกแด›ษดแด‡ss... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‰๐จ๐›
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‰๐จ๐›
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’: ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”: ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•: ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–: ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
Chapter 9: The Same Old Secret
Chapter 10: Whispers
Chapter 10.5: Whispers(Continuation)
Chapter 11: Night Three - Was it all a Dream?
Chapter 12: The Hour of Joy

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“: ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 

1 0 0
By Attack_LeviAckerman

🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢🌸

.
.

"After you and Mike placed the security vests onto your bodies, both of you have no options to do than explore the Pizzaplex other than spending your gusts in the security office. You and Mike turn your respective flashlights on to brighten your pathways since the area is not as bright as you anticipated, and split up from each other to do some adventuring around the location that you take a look over at the prize counter. You discover that there are different kinds of animatronic plushies(especially to the other animatronics you're familiar with) displaying in place, and you suddenly remembered in your past times that you've won yourself a Foxy and a Funtime Foxy plushies after playing several games as it brings a smile to your face. 'Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇs~' You thought to yourself as your mind revisits the old pizzeria before the new establishment could be built. On the other hand, Mike keeps venturing the place with his flashlight as his light shines onto the stain glass of the new Funtime character, and as Mikes adventures himself through the location, your light lands on the newspaper with the same article saying the famous Parker family went missing." Y/N: Why is there newspaper about this article almost around the location? Was this family really that famous? Mike: Maybe an employee or janitor forgot to keep the newspapers back to the storage room or somewhere they got it from. Y/N: I'm surprised that the police still didn't find them after fifteen years has passed. Mike: I'm surprised as well.. They still don't have any updates about the Parker family case. Y/N: I hope they're alright and well. Mike: All we can do is pray, hoping that they'll be found soon. "A sudden bang was heard that startle you and Mike in place after the short conversation was taken over, and the both of you shine your flashlights over to where the sudden sound came from, which is behind the closing red curtains of the main stage. 'Hᴇʟʟᴏ?' You yelled out as if someone snuck into the Pizzaplex unattended, but not a single noise responded. Mike yelped again the same 'hello' to try if someone is hiding behind the curtains, but yet again, there's no response." Y/N: Huh? Weird. No answer from behind the curtains.

"In desperation to know where the sound comes from, Mike walks over towards the bright curtains while you followed behind him. He takes his steps up the ladder to the side of the stage, and holds onto the fabric to gently pull the curtain to see what's making that sound, but nothing was spotted. This slightly jumps him off once he saw an eight foot cat with various funtime colors of pink and white that is inactive at this moment as he goes through the details of the robotic figure. A long white tail with a cute red bow tail, a stable plastic ice cream attach to the animatronic's hand. 'Wᴇʟʟ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪs!' You randomly questioned Mike as Mike replied of nothing causes the noise other than seeing eight foot animatronics standing inactivity, and moved his flashlight from the cat to the human robotic animatronic that is apparently famous by the name of Killer Girl. Then, moved his flashlight once again from the human animatronic to a glamrock chicken holding a bright pink guitar. This left Mike still in suspicion whether he's just hearing things or something he must know, but once he heard you that you and him should return to the office, he lets the fabric of the curtain go before returning back to the security office with you by his side."

.
.
.

🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚🌸

.
.
.

Mike: *Opens the door* Y/N: *Walks inside* Well.. that's a nice exploration of the Pizzaplex. Mike: Yeah, it's so much fun. *Mumbles: Fun with you~* Y/N: What? Mike: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😳* Oh! U-um.. I said, it's fun to explore the Pizzaplex. Y/N: Right... I thought you're mumbling something else. Mike: Mhm... Mike and Y/N: *Sits down at their seat* Mike: I'll have a check on the cams right now, just in case. Y/N: Mhm! I'll just sit here beside, and probably guarding over the door. Mike: *Check the cameras* Sure, whatever. "As Mike individually checks every camera by using the keyboard, you, on the other hand, decided to guard off the door just in case someone already broke in, familiar to what happened to your previous job. You heard some strange voices in your head asking for help, but you decided to disregard them as place the two set of flashlights back inside the box where Mike discovered, and you kept ignoring the voices pleading for help until one voice came to speak 'LOOK UP' . You raise your head from the box after placing the flashlights back, and at the door, you spot the same little girl from the locker out of nowhere standing in place with no movement like an animatronic would do, still dripping blood, with outside lights flicker more than usual."

.

IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU DID THIS TO ME!

.

"'I' sᴏʀʀʏ! I's ʙɪɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ!' You thought to yourself, wanting to scream back at to her, but you decided not to because Mike is beside you. As the lights flicker in a speed, the same eight foot animatronic of a cat with the funtime colors suddenly appears behind the little girl looking at you with an unusual smile, and this gives you a heavy blow to come and shut the door. Mike flinched at his seat at the sound of you shutting the door while checking on the cameras, and looks at you with a distinct facial expression." Mike: Is everything alright, Y/N? Y/N: There's an funtime animatronic cat out in the door! Mike: What? Y/N: I'm not joking! Look at the cameras! Mike: Alright.. "Mike press buttons of the keyboard to check the cameras once again, and sees Funtime Cat inactivity standing still in place with two other animatronics, nor the other animatronics of the Pizzaplex was moving in an inch." Mike: The funtime animatronic cat is still at the main stage with two other animatronics, Y/N. No sign of movement that the cat was at the door. Y/N: But.. I see it with own eyes! I can't mistaken an eight foot animatronic from something else! Mike: Y/N, you're just hallucinating that you are seeing things. Get some rest, you probably need it. Y/N: I guess you're right.. *Mind: So, the little girl I saw was just my head? And that animatronic cat behind her.. was it all just in my imagination? But it felt real.. So real.* Mike: I'll take it from here, our shift isn't over yet. "You nod your head to Mike's responsibility that he'll be on watch while you take your nap, and you drift yourself into a deep sleep where you could put your mind at peace. But you were wrong. Static sound was being heard came from the speakers inside of their security office, sounds like another child is speaking, but it was impossible to hear, and of course, you can't hear it because you're in deep sleep, but Mike heard it. Mike heard the static voice through the speaker that made him get up from his seat before grabbing his flashlight at the box, and ambles to the doorway of the office to check on the voice calling, 'COME HERE'. 'I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ' Mike quietly speaks out to you before searching up for that mysterious voice."

.
.
.
.

🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙈𝙚𝙜𝙖 𝙁𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝘼𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙢🌸

.

THIS WAY..

.
.
.
.

"Mike enters the doorway to the Mega Funtime Auditorium, where time funtimes start with the Funtime animatronics. He followed up on the right path at the right destination of the Pizzaplex, and instantly shines his flashlight to a funtime animatronic clown-like figure with bright colored clothing, a cap 'n bells hat, ever green eye color, sharp teeth, and pointed bloody red jester shoes. Funtime Laughty was the name — the funtime animatronic of laughter, in inactive mode with the other funtime animatronics in each sides of Funtime Laughty. An animatronic with rich brown above, pale white at it stomach area, dark winged hands, dark brown eye color, and a shiny sharp yellow beak named by Funtime Hawk; and an animatronic with sharp nose, pointed ears, dark black animatronic skin(dark black as darkness), and glowing amber eyes named as Funtime Wolf. The other funtimes, Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy, are displayed at the sides of the auditorium with their own stage. Mike takes a bit closer to Funtime Laughty to see if he is hallucinating to hear some voices, but before he could do that, his watch buzz on to alarm him that the night shift is over."

.
.

ALARM

.

🕕Tɪᴍᴇ: 6:00am🕕

.
.

Mike: First night on the job is complete! I better return, and wake Y/N up. *Walks back to the office*

.
.
.

🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚🌸

.
.
.

"Right back at the office, as Mike got back, you were sounded asleep from the dream bothering you from your slumber that puts up a smile on his face, and gently taps on you to wake you up." Mike: Hey.. Y/N, it's time to wake up. Our shift's over. Y/N: *Yawns to wake up and got herself up to her feet* Mike: Had a night sleep? Y/N: Yeah, I do get some night sleep. Mike: That's good to hear! Come on, let's get back home. I still need to bring Abby to school. Y/N: Right... "You and Mike saunter out of the office to leave the Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex, and Mike drives to your respective homes after hopping into the vehicle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 24
(Funtime Freddy x Reader)(Under Editing, chapters marked with an X have been renovated) You know that your situation isn't exactly... normal. But you...
42.3K 684 14
You were a Nightguard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. After your partner didn't show up, the Animatronics ended you. Well...kinda. You possess the new ani...
54 2 3
3 years after its initial announcement, the grand opening of a new restaurant called The Pizzaplex is finally going to happen. The animatronics of Fr...
488K 17.1K 75
When Y/N was a kid they used to visit Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and absolutely loved it. The food, the entertainment, it was all so fun! But one day...