๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

By aeztopiax

When Andy Robertson younger sister falls in love with his teammate. More

๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

๐Ÿ

735 12 2
By aeztopiax

It's the next morning around 7 and I'm wide awake I'm getting ready for the day to go to Liverpool training ground with Andy.

While I get ready to do my hair and a little bit of make up I decided to play some music I didn't have it turned all the way up as I didn't know if anyone was awake or not.

I put on a hoodie with some black leggings and I put my adidas superstars on, I just quickly straightened my hair.

I walked down stairs after turning my music off, i come through and saw Andy putting his shoes on, "just in time liv, you ready to leave?" He asked me.

"What about breakfast?" I asked him confused.

"When we get there we will have some there" he told me, I nodded at him and quickly went to the kitchen and got a quick drink.

"Oh Liv after you get back from training do you want to come shopping with me so we get some essentials for you?" Rachel asked me.

"Yeah please Rachel" I said to her while smiling.

After Andy gave Rachel and his son a goodbye we got into the car and we headed to the training ground, "Andy can we put Christmas music on?" I gave him a smirk.

"It's bloody November liv" he told me.

"Yeah and?" I said to him while laughing, I then put Christmas music on Andy roll his eyes at me.

"Look Andy you need to be more happy it's nearly Christmas" I said to him while smiling.

"I''m already feeling bad who ever decides to be your boyfriend" he said jokingly.

"Oi I'm the best girlfriend Andy" I said to him, "and if I have kids I'm going to raise them to love Christmas" I added on, he just laughed at me.

As we arrived at the training ground we both got out of his car and headed in and they were putting the Christmas decorations up.

"Omg I love this place already" I said as Andy just stared and me.

"You have a problem, now let's get away from all this and get some breakfast" he said as he walked off, I followed him.

We then entered the cafeteria I've never been so nervous in my life and i never get nervous about anything, it's probably because everyone in the room is like famous.

We went to get some breakfast and I saw standing there waiting for Andy, "go to an empty table and I'll be there in a minute" he told me.

I walked off and went to the table and started to eat til Andy came over he sat down, "robbo mate" someone said.

He had brown hair, brown eyes and was around 5'11 he sat down next to my brother, "Andy can you show me to the toilet?" I asked him.

"Liv didn't think you would be here this early!" Hendo said to me as he gave me a hug.

"No me neither" I said to him as I hugged him back.

"Hendo could you show liv to the bathroom" he asked him.

"Of course I can" Hendo said to me, I get up and followed him.

————
"So who's that?" I asked him referring to the blonde girl.

"Oh no Trent she's off limits" robbo told me, as he gave me a weird look.

"Nah robbo not like that" I told him, "so who is she?" I asked him again.

"She's my sister Trent" I told him, "she's now living with me and she's off limits" he added on.

As he said that she came back from where she was as she walked through I gave her a quick smile and she did the same, she had the most beautiful smile.

————

I came back from the toilet and I sat down Andy's teammate was still sat there.

"Liv this is Trent by the way, Trent this is liv" Andy said to me as I sat down, "I'm going to get changed no funny business you two" he said as he walked off.

"Oh don't worry Andy there won't be" I said while forcing a smile at Trent.

"So Liv why you down here with robbo" he asked me.

"Oh don't worry I won't be here for long" I told him while scrolling through my phone.

"Okay will see about that" he said to me while smirking, he walked off and I looked but from my phone as he walked off.

"Haha I saw that liv" hendo said as he sat down next to me.

"You saw nothing" I said to him avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah yeah you and Trent" he said to me teasing me.

"Trent and I are nothing and never will be" I said as I walked off annoyed.

As I walked off trying to find my way through this place I bumped into someone, "wow watch where your walking" someone said to me I looked up and saw Trent.

"Sorry about that" I said to him while looking at the floor.

"Are you trying to find robbo?" He asked me.

"I was yeah I kinda got lost" I said to him.

"I can show you the way to robbo?" He asked me.

"It's all good I'm going to be here when he has training so I better find my own way" I said as I walked off.

"That's the changing room darling" he shouted to me.

When he said darling I instantly got butterflies in my stomach, I then walked back to the cafeteria as that's the only place I know.

Then I saw klopp walk past he stopped as soon as he saw me, "you must be Olivia?" He asked me as he sat in front of me.

"Yeah I'm Olivia but you can call me liv" I said as I smiled to him.

"The boys are training do you want to come and watch?" He asked me, I looked outside then back to him.

"I-I don't think" I said to him.

"Oh come on you can borrow one of the boys coats if need be" he said to me, I nodded and followed him, "ahh Trent is the only one with his coat out" he said to me.

"You sure he won't mind?" I asked him.

"No he'll be fine with it" he told me as he handed me Trent's coat I zipped it up as we walked outside.

"So Liv how long are you staying with robbo?" He asked me.

"Umm as long as I need my parents probably want me away from them" I said to him as I watch the boys train.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked me.

"I've been getting in the wrong group back at home" I told him as I looked at the floor.

"If you need someone to talk other than your brother I'm here" he said to me.

"Thank you" I said as I smiled at him.

After standing in the cold everyone went back inside, I toke Trent's coat off, "thanks for the coat Trent" i said to him as I handed it to him, he looked at me confused.

"That's all good" he looked at me confused I then, as I saw Andy standing there waiting for me with his arms crossed.

"What klopp said I could borrow it" I said to him as I walked passed him, I looked back and saw that Trent looked at me smiled at me.

It's been a couple hours and Rachel and I got back home and she treated me with some now clothes and shoes and some make up.

I walked through while holding the bags in my hands so didn't Rachel, when we walked through we both heard manly voices coming from the living room, "I didn't know we had guests" she said to me.

"Me neither" I said as we walked through and saw Andy, Ox and Trent all sat on the couch with Rocco.

"You two are back early" Andy said to us.

"No we're not babe we've been a couple hours and got liv some new clothes and her a new phone" Rachel said to him, she pulled a face wait for his reaction.

"Did you say phone?" He asked us.

"Look mum and dad wouldn't buy me a new phone and mine was breaking" I said to him.

"Alright, you get anything else?" He asked me.

"Well I got a new top but I don't know how I feel about it" I said as I held up a Liverpool top.

"I was tempted to get a Manchester United one" I said to the three of them jokingly, the all turned around and gave me a deaf stare, "what I'm joking if I'm coming to the home games I'm gonna have to wear something" I said while smiling.

"Oh your coming to games now?" Ox asked me.

"Yeah got nothing else to do" I said to him.

"Someone seems happy about that" he joked to Trent.

"I was thinking of put someone's number on the back something like Alexander-Arnold number 66" I teased to him as I walked off.

"Oi you better not liv!!" Andy shouted to me as I walked off.

————
𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐢𝐜𝐥
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲
𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 5K 35
"don't wanna say it but i really think that i miss him." tate mcrae- chaotic or in which trent falls for his teammates sister โฆ a social media stor...
10.1K 184 13
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
77.3K 1.1K 41
Gabi Norris sister of Lando Norris gets hired to work as a photographer for various teams in which she makes some good friends and some who may even...
22.5K 188 51
In which playboy ruben dias falls in love with his best mates sister, athena grealish. can ruben change his ways for her or will he stay a playboy?