๐“๐ƒ'๐’ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ แดฟแดผแดนแดฌแดบแต€แดผ...

By NIYA2TACT

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... ๐“๐ƒ'๐’ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐„๐’ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐…๐€... More

Cast.!!
JAYDA'S HERE.!!
PROBLEMS.!!
90'S DAY.!!
DATE VLOG.!!
๐Œ๐„๐„๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐™๐€๐™๐€.!!
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป.!!
๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š ๐ƒ๐€๐˜.!!

FIRST DAY ON SET.!!

345 9 0
By NIYA2TACT

JAYDA ALAYA BENNET
4:24 PM
UNKNOWN SCHOOL📍

"And... Action!" Kinigra yelled.

Melo started walking down the hallway. Jayda stepped out and sighed. "You're late again Melo, which means I now have three tardies because I'm waiting on you." She said, flapping the papers around that were in her hand.

"Look I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear." Melo responded.

Jayda looked at him like he was dumb. "Melo, you take longer than me to get ready..and it take me three hours." She uttered.

"You know I gotta put it on before I leave the house." Melo reasoned. "You are so extra." Jayda dragged as they came to the end of the hall. Melo looked at her. "If I wasn't, would you be with me?"

Jayda hummed in thought, slightly leaning back. "Probably not."

"Exactly." Melo said as Jayda turned the corner. "See what I'm sayin'?" He asked, following behind her.

"But for real Melo, please pay your campaign some type of attention. If you don't, somebody else could win homecoming king and I'd hate to walk out with someone else." Jayda said, digging through the stack of papers.

"Man whatever, I got this on lock. Who gon beat?" Melo asked. Jayda looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Like for real.... Who gone beat this guy?"

"You are so cocky." Jayda said.

"Cause you like it." Melo quickly replied.

Jayda started scratching her face. "I do, but look, pass these around the school." Jayda handed the stack to the boy.

Melo huffed. "Really? Like this ain't even necessary, we got this."

"I knoww, but Jayda don't lose." She said, making eye contact with Melo. "Just pass 'em around."

"All right." Melo muttered.

"See you in third period." Jayda said as she walked away.

"CUT!" Kinigra called out, clapping her hands. "You did good for your first time Jayda." She complimented. "Alright, now we finna go shoot this class scene so I need Seraph, Jari, RJ, and of course, Melo."

Once all the four teens got up, Kinigra led them to an empty classroom and told them where to sit. Jayda stood in the doorway, watching the other kids do their part for the film.

✰✰✰

"Hey?! That's all you have to say?" Jayda asked as she walked out of a classroom. "Why weren't you at school today? We gave our speeches today."

"Sorry bout that." Melo apologized from the other side of the line, his voice booming into Jayda's ear. "Can I ask you a question?"

Jayda heaved out a sigh. "Yes Melo, what?"

"Do you love me?" Melo asked.

Jayda put her hand on her hip as she scrunched her face up, pulling the phone away from her before she put it back to her ear. "Yes boy, I love you dang!"

Melo smiled a little. "Can you come over to my house?"

"Yeah. I was already headed over there so we can decide what we was gon wear for homecoming. I'm thinkin' red or blue." Jayda said, walking out of the camera view.

"Alright. See you in a minute."

✰✰✰

"This exactly why I don't ask anybody for help. I can't believe he didn't meet me at school to give out the homecoming speech." Jayda mumbled as she knocked on the door three times. 

When Melo opened both the big door and screen door, Jayda popped her neck.

"Why are you just standin' there looking crazy? Are you gonna let me in?" Jayda asked, trying to get in the house.

"Y-yeah I am, but first... You love me right?" Melo asked back.

Jayda raised an eyebrow and looked around, checking her surroundings. "Uh, yeah. How many times do I have to tell you that? Come on." She tried to step in the house. 

"Even if I look different? Like, not like myself?" Melo interrogated.

"Yes yes yes, I love you. Now what color do you think we should wear?" Jayda put her nail on her face. "I'm thinkin' like a red or a blue, cause I don't know, I kind of stand out in red and red lipstick on me is like..."

Jayda gasped and gripped the door frame as Melo took his hood off. He quickly put it on.  "What did you do?!" She asked in horror.

"Look... It's a long story. Ju-just tell me you love me." Melo quickly said.

"You really thinks this is a game don't you?" Jayda asked. "You think i'm gon stand next to you looking like that? Nobody's gonna vote for us! And I don't lose.!"

Before Melo could talk, Jayda started talking again. "What... What are you gonna do?"

Melo closed his eyes. "Please, just tell me you love me." He pleaded.

Jayda started moving her hands in circles. "I love the..fine..curly hair Melo. Not some freak!" She described. "Ion know." She mumbled as she started walking down the stairs.

"Jayda!" Melo called after her, peaking his head out the screen door. "Please! Just tell me you love me."

"Not today, not today!" Jayda uttered.

✰✰✰

It was now 9:20 PM and the crew had just finished filming. Everyone was at Kinigra's house eating some kind of food. Seraph, Jayda, Ari, and ZaZa was eating cereal, talking about their upcoming films.

"Ari gon be in front of all dem boys screamin'." Jayda started off, taking a bite of cereal.

"HONOLULU HONOLULU BOYFRIENDD!" Seraph finished. Ari side-eyed them.

"Did y'all know Melo started a new series for his channel called You Got Smok'd?" Gali asked, running into the living room. The four girls shrugged their shoulders.

"Ion really care, I just pray I ain't gon be a victim cause Lord knows that boy is devious." Jayda said. "I'm gon pray for y'all too of course." She smiled, looking at the other four.

"We gon pray for each other, together." Zaza added.

"Well to bad cause I already got Smok'd." Seraph admitted as she put some cereal in her mouth. "And Kinigra helped." 

Jayda jumped back and gasped, putting her hand on her chest. "My poor baby Seraph. But it's ok cause we gon get her back."

"MAMA OUTSIDE JAYDA!" TD yelled as he walked down the stairs.

Jayda got up from the couch and ran to the kitchen. She quickly washed her used dishes and put on her coat and shoes. "See y'all!" She waved as she walked out of the door. She peaked her head in. "Lock this door for Kinigra get mad."

Gali got up and locked the door.

Jayda opened the passenger seat and got in. "Hey mamaa!" She dragged.

"Hey daughterr." Ms. Bennet replied. "How was filming?" She asked.

"It was good. Thought I was gon be biting my nails and stuttering, but the lord had my back." Jayda praised. "How was yo day mama?"

Ms. Bennet laughed as she turned right. "That's good and my day was actually good. My man took me on a small date during my lunch bre-."

"Yo man? What man do you have?" The two siblings asked, whipping their heads their mother's way.

"My man. AKA y'all step daddy. Duhhh." Ms. Bennet explained.

"Ion got no step daddy, you must be tellin' TD he got a step daddy." Jayda uttered.

"Stop playin' wimme." TD replied, licking his lips. 

"I'm not playin' witchu. And do you want some Carmex?" Jayda voiced. TD continuously blinked at her. "My bad. I was just tryna help a brotha out." She apologized.

✰✰✰

Jayda was currently on a call with Melo, Seraph, and Roman, talking about the acting that happened prior.

"Did Jayda do good?" Roman asked. Seraph and Melo nodded. "Periodt." He celebrated, clapping his hands.

"I did better than Roman on his first day?" Jayda asked.

Roman hummed. "You ain't that good now."

"I personally think Jayda did better than you when you had your first day." Seraph said, holding her hands up in mock surrender.

"Seraph, stop being a D rider. You know I did better than Jayda." Roman quickly replied, mugging the camera.

"How you gon get mad because she put her opinion out?" Jayda asked. "Don't be a hater Roman."

"I'm not hatin', I just now i'm better than you."

"Yea ok." Serenity shook her head. "But I'm finna go wash up and go to sleep so i'll talk to y'all later."

The other three said their byes and all hung up.

Jayda got up from her bed and walked over to her dresser, taking out some clothes to change into after she got out.

She walked to the bathroom and turned on the water, making sure she had the water to the right temperature she wanted. She quickly tied her hair up, got undressed, and got in.

After forty minutes, Jayda got out, put on baby oil, and put on her pajamas. She quickly cleaned up the small mess in the bathroom and when she got done, she posted a few pictures on her socials and went to sleep.

LIKED BY IIAM_.PAIGE, WTOENT, SOLO_PUNCHO, ONTOPMELO, AND 8,299 MORE

ᴛʜᴀᴛɢɪʀʟᴊᴀʏᴅᴀ  ᴀᴡʟ ʏᴇᴀᴀ, ᴜʜ ʀᴇᴀʟ 🥷🏿 ᴡᴀs ᴏɴ sᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ғᴏʀ ʏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴛ!

ᴅɪᴀʀʏ's_ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ғᴏʀ ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴀ ɢʀᴡᴍ ғᴏʀ ғɪʟᴍɪɴɢ

ᴋᴛ.ᴇᴀᴛs: ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴᴄᴀʀᴇ ʀᴏᴜᴛɪɴᴇ

ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅʟᴏᴠᴇʀs: sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ
➥ᴍᴀᴅɪɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ: ғʀ!

ɢᴀʟʟᴇʀʏᴏғᴊᴀʏᴅᴀ: ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴇᴅɪᴛ

ᴏɴᴛᴏᴘᴍᴇʟᴏ: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ?
➥ ᴛʜᴀᴛɢɪʀʟᴊᴀʏᴅᴀ: 🤷🏾‍♀️. ɪғ ᴜᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ, ɪɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

ᴛᴀᴘ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 12.1K 54
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
221K 11.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
243K 6K 44
โ ๐–จ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ โž โ”€โ”€ " ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—’ yet" โ and ๐˜„๐—ต๏ฟฝ...