Another one? (SMG4 and SMG3...

By AlexisKindness

So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made t... More

Info!
New world
Mario lost his liver?!
The video ends when no one is watching it.
Mario goes Bowling!
All I want for Christmas is for Mario to freakin' behave!
Mario updates his data plan and I get a new phone!
Mario bakes a cake and so do I!
VINES or short stories...
Staying home for the day
Mario goes on a diet!
Mario, SMG4, and I play Slendytubbies 2
Mario goes fishing!
SMG4...Are you okay?
Mario goes to Ohio
Mario steals the..THE WHAT?!
Mar10 day!
Some drawings i did of SMG5's emotions
It's gotta be perfect... Pt.1
Its gotta be perfect... Pt. 2
Waking up...and spending time with SMG3!
Going on a road trip!
Different world!
A very safe and legal SMG4 show!
Every Luigi is personalized...
A dream?
Ginger bread houses
Mario breaks McDonald's ice cream machine...
Finally playing gmod
Going to a carnival!
Mario is fine
The Game Cube
...?
Relaxing...
We interrupt this broadcast
Have a picture
Not SCHOOL!!
School is boring but killing isn't! Also HOME!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Vine sor short stories 2.0
Western Spaghetti...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Im tired. But i aint stopping!
You made Mario do this
Let's go visit Peach!
THE NEW CASTLE (WOOOOOOO)
They're back...
Three's browser history.
Ten...ten thousand+?!?
Watermelon man...
We don't talk about what happened in the elevator...
Mario goes coo-coo crazy
SMG4 kids
Have drawings/doodles I did
The lads play Shrek online
Forced to hold hands and telling the truth...
Trust no one..
(CLOSED) The questions for the WOTFI..
WOTFI: Its time to be spies!
Wonder flower!!...gross

Our new home!

510 11 5
By AlexisKindness

I'm with Four in his Rv. Four is attempting to drive his RV, but the engine keeps sputtering.

"OW! Cmon, cmooooon!"

"I think you need your engine checked....badly..."

"Wanna listen to some tunes?" The RV starts lagging and jittering before having a system error.

"Oh it died! Great job Rv." I said sarcastically.

"Goddammit! This is the 3rd time this week! What is it this time!?" He walks out of the Rv. I follow after him.

Four opens the engine compartment to reveal...

"Teletubbies..." I said darkly.

The red one, Po, decided to talk. "Hello there!"

Four screams as Po and his Teletubby friends emerge from the engine. I get out my bazooka.

"YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE, FOOL!" Po yelled.

Four did like that. "OOoh, no you don't! YOU'RE NOT TAKING MY RV THIS TIME!"

Po kicks SMG4 out of his RV and glares at him.

I throw my knife at him. He dodges it and punches my face. "GODDAMNIT WHY THE FACE! WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE FACE!?"

"Tubby Custard, Tubby Custard!" The RV drives off.

Four is worried for me and is angry. "UGH...!" Four helps me up, looks over at the damage and gets angry even more. He holds my hand and we both wander off.

____________________

"Are you okay, Five?" Four says while slamming the concrete ground.

"Yea... I'm just annoyed that villains or randos keep aiming for my face to hit..." I said holding an ice pack on my cheek.

Four hums in thought, he hammers the floor to reveal his stash of money.

"Wait is that like- half a million dollars in there?" I ask.

"Yep! I saved some money and I knew it was a good idea to do so!"

I hum.

"It's time to get of my ass and finally keep that promise I made!" He says punching his fist in the air.

Flashback~

Four holds the door as Three hold the passes out Five. "We can build a new castle! And it may be different! But so long as we're all together, I'm sure it's going to be perfect."

Present~

"Time to get that new castle built."

"Let's go then! I can help pay for stuff!"

Four immediately shut that idea down. "Ah-! No! I can handle it! I appreciate the offer though..."

I frown. "But...oh...okay... but I'm here to help!"

"Heh! Great!"

___________________

At Nook's Real Estate, where you either pay your fees or lose your knees...

I hate this guy with my soul....

Four drops his money on the desk. "Hello I'd like one new castle please! Huh?"

Boopkins is behind the desk,wearing a tie. "Hey, SMG4! Hey SMG5! That's great and all, but you need to have a plot of land first. And this money's only enough to-"

"I goddamn knew it..." I muttered to myself.

Four interrupt him. "Boopkins?What are you doing here"

"Ain't it obvious Four? He works here."

"He's right! My dad said I should get some more work experience so he hooked me up with a job here!"

"Although...I don't like the boss here.."

Four looks at me confused. "What do you me-"

Tom Nook comes out from his office. "BOOPKINS! ARE YOU SLACKING OFF AGAIN!?!"

Boopkins is scared "NO, MR NOOK SIR!"

Jeez he's not a flipping drill sergeant...

"You useless fish. You'll only ever be HALF the real estate agent Carl is!"

You better shut the hell up before I make you, you cheap steak, lying son of a bitch...

'Carl' falls over.

"If it weren't for your dad i-"

Tom Nook notices SMG4's money (and a little bit of mine I sneaked in there.)
"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Why didn't you say you had customers!"

"They are looking for a place to build a castle." Boopkins explains.

"Oh! Well, I'm sure we have something! Boopkins, handle this, please."

"Uh, yeah, okay."

Tom Nook grabs him threateningly "Don't f*** this up."

I was getting my knife out until Four puts his hand over my hand and put it down gently. I look at him upset but he looks back at me sadly and shakes his head.

Boopkins gulps

Tom Nook drops Boopkins and turns to Four and me. "Enjoy! Hope we provide you a good service!" His NookPhone goes off.

"Hello? Yeah, we doing it? ...What? So no head?" He throws his NookPhone on the ground, turns, and slips on a skateboard. Me, Four and Boopkins are weirded out by this.

"Angry problems...and really wants to be rich.." I muttered to myself.

__________

We are in the water...I put on my diving suit and gave Four one too. I don't want him drowning if I can do anything to stop it.

"The first place we have available is the ocean. Very spacious, a toilet wherever you go" a turd floats to the surface, "and look! Lots of fishy friends!" Carl floats by. "So, what do you think, SMG4,SMG5?"

"It's nice for PEOPLE WHO CAN ACTUALLY BREATHE IN THE WATER!" I shout sarcastically.

__________

Next, we are in the Backrooms.

"So, this place is very roomy. It has over an infinite amount of rooms."

"Uhh, I think it's a bit too yellow." Four days looking around.

"And bad memories-"

"Oh, that's fine! We can get someone in to paint!"

An unknown entity zooms past them.

"Huh?" Four and Boopkins simultaneously.

I get my bazooka out.

"Is there... someone else living here?" Four ask nervously.

"Uh..." Boopkins checks his iPad, "Oh, yes! Their name is-" Before Boopkins could say, he gets dragged away by a creature. I didn't bother to save him. It's karma for trying to sell us a fucking plot of the sea . Four grabs my hand, quickly and quietly leaves.

_____________

Next, they are at a luxurious looking house.

"Uh, this house has two bedrooms, a fully-functioning kitchen, and oooh! No eldritch demon in sight!"

"Finally a normal house!" I comment.

"Wellll... This looks really nice." Camera zooms in close to Four's face, "Almost... too nice..."

"Now that you mention it...yea...too normal.."

" Yeah! Uh, the only problem is the neighbors."

The house is located right next to the Mario Bros. residence.

Mario is waving outside, "Hello!"

I wave back at him with a smile however Four doesn't like it.

"F—k this sh!t, I'm out." He grabs my hand and we both leave, knowing that being neighbors with Mario wouldn't be any better than when he was his roommate.

"Let me guess..being his roommate was enough but being neighbors will be worst?"

"Yes." Four says seriously.

_______

Now, they're at...

"Boopkins... This is a Starbucks." Four gestures the place.

"Yeah, but look! SMG3 lives here!" This reveals that the Starbucks they were looking at was the one in the Internet Graveyard where SMG3 resides.

SMG3 is at his laptop.

SMG3 waves at us, "Yo, what's up?"

I wave back. "Nothing much just trying to find a plot of land to buy."

Four shrugs his shoulders. "Ehh, y'know, it couldn't be that bad."

Speaking too soon, we gets surrounded by an army of Ugandan Knuckles.

"aye bro you got games on your phone?"

SMG4 enables Creative Mode, picks me up bride style (causing me to blush a lot), and noclips out of the Starbucks.

_____________

Finally, we are back at Peach's Castle... or at least, where it once stood before it fell into the abyss and was swallowed by a demonic entity.

"Uh..."

Four doesn't like looking at it. "...No." He drags me away from the pit.

______________

Down in the hole...

Peach is down there yelling. "PEOPLE!?! PLEASE!! YOU GOTTA HELP ME!! I'VE BEEN STRANDED HERE FOR-"

_______________

Back at the offices, Boopkins is at his computer, looking for more available options.

" Aw, man... At this rate, I'm not going to be able to make the sale..."

"That's okay Boopkins! At least you tried." I reassure him.

" Ahem." Tom Nook glares at Boopkins from a distance as he kills a fish.

That makes Boopkins even more nervous, "Oooohhh..." He frantically tries to find a location for the new castle.

Four looks on the computer, "WAIT, STOP!! How about that one??" He's pointing at a Showgrounds.

I look at the ad. Near the title there's a person with a T.v for a head, a top hat, and he's wearing a bow. So this is where it started... (guys I didn't even recognize it until I watch the video again. Me and sis were surprised, did anyone else notice this?)

Boopkins looks at the computer. "Huh. Interesting. I don't think I've ever seen this listing before. I'm sorry, I-"

Tom Nook clears his throat again. "AHEM." He kills another fish and tears his skeleton out.

Boopkins look back at us. "...Uh, I mean, I'm sure we can sell it to you!" He pulls out a clipboard. "Just pay and sign here."

Four  joyfully signs it.

"Thank you for your busine- " Boopkins  gets crushed by the bags of money, which Tom Nook excitedly takes into his office.

"Couldn't you have placed that down more nicely?" I ask him.

"Uh...no."

__________________

Four, Me and the gang are walking towards the Showgrounds.

Mario is curious,  "What's going on?? Tell us already!!"

"Yeah!! I can't believe you pulled me away from streaming for this."

"Hey now! This is very exciting for Four so be happy! And I was the one who got you away from the computer, Three."

"Oh.." Three's cheeks gets a bit red from embarrassment.

" Oh, just you guys wait! It'll be worth it!" Boopkins smiles

"This better be worth my time, or else I'm gonna demonetize this video!" Bob threatens.

We arrive at the show grounds.

"Guys... Allow me to present... Our new home!" Four announces.

Everyone, except me, is in awe.

"Welcome to... THE SHOWGROUNDS!!" I shout.

Everyone is in more awe at their surroundings and how large the place is.

"It's so... big!" Sakio says smiling.

Tari smiles. " It's so... colorful!"

"It's so... empty?" Three says confused.

"Well of course it is! We needed to buy the  plot first." I state.

As they were too busy admiring the large, beautiful landscape, they failed to notice all the trash coating the area.

"Five's right! That's because it USED to be an abandoned carnival... Now it's just an empty plot of land!" Four says.

"So... Mario's gonna sleep on the floor"

"Noo! Not at all... Just imagine what we could put here!"

Mario imagines a lone plate of spaghetti on the ground.

" Ooooooh...!"

"Not spaghetti, Mario, a home!"  I tell him.

"Ooohhhh..."

"The sky's the limit!"

Meggy imagines a place to practice for Turf Wars and Splatfests. "Wooooow...!"

"We're starting off on a CLEAN SLATE."

Luigi imagines a large, twerking, sexy Luigi Doll, which turns him on. When out of nowhere, Po grabs the Luigi Doll and flings him away.

" WHAT!? YOU AGAIN!?"

"OH GODDAMN IT! NOT YOU!" I get out my bazooka. Three is freaked out by my outbreak and try's to calm me down. Though I keep my attention to the teletubbies.

Po whistles for the RV, where an army of Teletubbies emerge from. "YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE, FOOL!"

Four won't let this down, "No! Not this time! You're not taking THIS away from me, too!"

Meggy speaks up, "You better back off, bub."

Saiko glares at them," You mess with him, you mess with us."

"Yeah! Leave SMG4's empty place with nothing on it alone!" Mario yells after.

"Or else I'm going to blow everything you love up in smithereens..." I said threateningly.

At this, the Teletubbies laugh hysterically before taking out their weapons. SMG4's gang does the same.

SMG4 Crew VS Fighting Teletubby Team

Boopkins get in the middle of us, "No, wait! WAAAIT! There's a way to solve this without violence!"

__________________

An auction is about to occur. Swag is the auctioneer.

"Hey, look, I'm an auction guy, for some reason. Now, I want a fair and clean auction, everyone! No dicking around!"

"Why the hell is he the auctioneer?!"

"Shut up gae Five."

"WHO THE F—K TOLD YOU THAT?!"

"I'm not a tattle taler." Swag then shuts me up.

3!

2!

1!

GO!

Everyone begins placing their bids.

Four raises his hand first. $10

Po raises his hand.$100

F $200

T $500

F $1,000

T $2,000

F $3,333

I tried to raise my hand to place a bet but Three stops me. "What?!" I whispered to him harshly.

He puts a finger to my lips and telling me to be quiet. He points to Four's Rv. I know what he wants to do. I give him an evil grin and nod. He grabs my hand and we both run over to the Rv.

T $4,000

F $6,969

T $7,777

F $painis

T $9,999.99

F $stop it

T $no u

F $shut up

T $make me

F $stinky

$chris pratt

F  $FNAF RIP OFF

T $@#$%*@!)

Boopkins freaks out "Ah, there's no way we can afford this!"

F $/|+$%#@

T $@#$%*@!)

SMG4 decides to auction off his YouTube Golden Play Button.

Swag is speaking rapidly, " AH YES GOLDEN PLAY BUTTON THAT'S PRETTY VALUABLE" Goes back to speaking rapidly

Dipstick auctions off a bowl of Tubby Custard

Melony her bed

Tinky Winky a purse

Tari her PlayStation 5

Po Noo-Noo

Bob Boopkins

Tinky Winky and Laa-Laa a machine

and Shroomy a copy of Sonichu

Swag pauses to take a few breaths, then goes back to talking like he drank a hundred cups of coffee. As everyone continues to place their bids, the RV runs over the Teletubby army.

Me and Three jump out of the Rv. "Look! We solved the issue. And all it took was a little violence." Three says.

"YESSSSS! TAKE THAT TELETUBBIES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" I laugh manically.

Three blushes at Five's laugh, since he used to be a villain, evil laughs are his thing but hearing Five's evil laugh makes him blush.

Four also blushes but the reason is because Five's laugh, although is evil, sounds really... well.

Who knew Five's laugh would be hot? Both Three and Four asked in their head.

Swag just watches this happening. "...Welp, I have no issue with this." He pounds his gravel. "The SMG4 team win custody of the Showgrounds!"

The team, sans Boopkins, celebrates.

"Looks like the lesson of today was violence is the answer!" Mario says crossed eye.

Boopkins stops smiling."WHAT?! NOO-"

Pause.

"DUE TO YOUTUBE DEMONETIZATION REASONS THIS WAS A JOKE AND OBVIOUSLY VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER. ...ACTUALLY YES IT IS VIOLENCE IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER. Swag is revealed to be in a recording studio. "HELP THEY HAVE ME HOSTAGE"He gets dragged off screaming by a large hand.

_______________________

SMG4 places a door down, the one he got from the beginning. "This is it, guys. A new beginning... This is where the new castle and our hangout spot will be!"

Everyone, sad Boopkins still, celebrates.

"Uh, SMG4...? I was trying to tell you this before, but... You spent all your money on buying this place." Indeed, SMG4's bank account balance has $0 in it. "You have no money left to build a castle."

Four gets embarrassed, "...Uh... I don't suppose you guys could lend me cash to buy a castle, would you?"

I raised my hand. Everyone else didn't.

Mario annoyed. "We're poor as you, fool! And Five aren't you poor?"

"Nope! I found out yesterday that my kids robbed a lot of banks, I apparently now have a secret vault, and I'm rich! So I can help out with everything!"

Four is happy but is uncomfortable with using SMG5's money. "Sure...you can help out with some of it. I don't want you to spend all of your money on this."

"I wouldn't mind, for now..."

Four gets an idea. He pulls out some chalk and draws a large square on the ground, indicating that this is where the new castle will eventually go. " Well, we can hang here for now! And I guess... I'll just keep sleeping in my RV."

"Or you can stay with me for the time being!"

Four is hesitant of taking my offer. "I don't know..."

"I'm going to force you whether you want to or not." I demand.

"Okay! Okay! I guess I could stay with you...it would be nice to have a normal shower again...and you..." Four mumbled the last part.

Meggysmiles. "You know what... I like it!" She picks her spot. "This can be where I train!"

Saiko picks her spot, "And this is where I can rock out!"

Boopkins picks his spot, "And this is where I can watch anime!"

Everyone spreads out to a spot of their choice.

Mario goes to the door. "And this is where Mario can get his PINGAS stuck in the imaginary door!"

Guess what happens after he says that...

Mario screams bloody murder. " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DOOR STUCK! DOOR STUCK! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!"

_______________

I help Four bring in his stuff and placed it in a guest bedroom. "There! Easy as pie!"

Four walks in only carrying a small bag. "How strong are you?! I look away for 5 seconds and most of my heavy stuff is gone!"

"Uh...well... I am strong enough to carry both you and Mario so I guess I'm pretty strong?" I rub the back of my head.

"I-I whatever... so uh... thanks for letting me stay here Five. If I cause any problems just tell me and I will go back to the Rv."

"No chance dude! I will make some food for us, you can get settled okay?"

"Alright, and thanks again."

"No problem!" I leave and changed into some more comfortable clothing and went downstairs and made so dinner. Honey BBQ chicken with waffle fries. (Change it if you don't like it)

  Four came down stairs, smelling the food and took some to his temporary room. I chuckled as I see out of the corner of my eyes his pupils grew big as he took the first bite walking up the stairs. I get done eating and go to my room. Eggcat and mini me ate already because them and eggdog and Beeg have been hanging out with each other everyday when I leave.

  Dear journal,

Today Four bought a plot of land for the new castle! Unfortunately he ran out of money and I offered to pay for it! Four didn't liked the idea but accepted it anyways. Four said he was going to continue living in the Rv but I put a stopped to that and forced him to live with me. I can tell he's grateful with living here now. I'll be sad if he has to leave but I guess I just have to make the best of it! I wonder if he will be be sad to leave when it's time? Or will he be happy?

Goodnight,

Five.

I put my journal away and get comfortable in bed. I close my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sleep welcomes me with a dream of a t.v man.

___________________________

Words: 3167

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 157 12
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚖𝚐𝟺 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘...
1.8K 43 10
FIRST STORY!!! Please dont expect it to be amazing. A bunch of stories about smg3 and smg4! BTW THANKS FOR 1K VIEWS OMFG <333
43K 165 8
Just smg4 x smg3 being gay asf lol HOMOPHOBES/HATERS BYE BYE There's smut, fluff, angst WHATEVER YOU WANT! (book cover by me !) ♥️=Smut 🗝️=Angst 🌸=...
1.6K 81 9
DISCONTINUED TILL FURTHER NOTICE I decided to discontinue this book for now since I have no drive to finish at the moment. It has been nearly a year...