waiting out the storm

By lwbaee

incomplete, won't update lucy wilson meets leah williamson through a family friend. watch what happens as the... More

1. milton keynes?
2. le?
4. talking and cuddles
5. bye for now
6. London part1
update

3. snow day

996 45 8
By lwbaee

the next morning, i woke still in the same position. though now leah had her chest pressed fully into my back and her arms were around me tighter.

a while later she woke up, her arms loosened from around me and she leaned over to look at my face. i quickly closed my eyes so she didn't know i was awake.

she lay back down and put her face in my neck. she placed a peck to my shoulder and then unwrapped herself from me.

i slowly rolled over to look at her.

"morning le" i said.

"morning pretty" she yawned. a smile made its way to my face.

"you think i'm pretty" i asked.

"you are pretty" she said.

"i like your eyes" i said.

"thank you" she said. "i like your nose"

"i like your hair" i said.

"i like your freckles" she said.

"i like your hands and arms" i said.

"are we just going to keep listing things" she laughed.

"what? you don't like anything else about me?" i joked.

"i like everything about you" she said.

screaming. blushing.

butterflies.

"sorry" i laughed.

"you need to stop saying sorry to everything all the time" she said.

"sorry. it's a habit" i said.

"oh did i do it again" i asked. she nodded with a chuckle.

"i like your laugh" i said.

we stayed in silence, staring into each other's eyes. occasionally i glanced down to her lips. they look so kissable.

"god i want to kiss you right now" i whispered.

fuck what is wrong with me.

"do it" she said.

"what?" i was very taken aback by that.

"i said do it" she said.

"wait. is this in my imagination. you want me to kiss you? on the lips? right now" i just had to make sure.

"yeah. unless you don't want to" she said.

i pressed my lips on hers. it was a slow and tender kiss. i tasted her lips and took my time to savour every second of it.

she pulled back slightly, our lips detached but our foreheads were connected.

i moved back to look at her. her cheeks were slightly pink. i noticed her heart rate had picked up.

as did mine. it feels like it might burst out of my chest.

"can i do it again?" i asked. she nodded and i wasted no time in reconnecting our lips. i put my hand at her cheeks and kept her close. i pulled back but she came back for more, not that im complaining.

the taste of her lips is my favourite flavour.

"le. we should stop" i said between kisses.

"what? you don't like it?" she asked.

"no i do. i love it. but someone might come in" i said.

"alright love" she said. she pecked my lips once more before moving away.

we got up and i looked out of my window.

there was a thick layer of snow on the ground.

"le. it snowed proper last night" i said. she stood beside me and looked out the window.

"that's snowman level snow" she said. "like a big snowman"

we went and brushed our teeth and had breakfast.

mum made pancakes.

both our mums were sat in the living room watching tv.

"you look like shit" i said as ella walked in the room.

"i didn't sleep properly last night" she groaned.

"why" i asked.

"i was chatting to leo. and then after that i just couldn't sleep" she said. "i heard you screaming"

"that's not my fault. she-" i pointed at leah. "made me watch a scary movie"

"i bet it wasn't even that scary" ella laughed.

"it wasn't" leah said

"what a pussy" ella said teasing me. "looks like you two are getting along then" 

"yeah" leah said.

after eating we went upstairs to get dressed. i gave leah some warm clothes and we both got dressed. still in separate rooms though.

we put on our coats and went outside.

"right. i'll make the bottom. you make the middle, ella you make the head" leah instructed.

"yes boss" i joked.

we all made our sections and assembled the snowman.

ella grabbed some pebbles from the driveway for the mouth and eyes while me and leah tried to get sticks for the arms.

leah put me on her shoulders and got me to snap off the end twigs from the tree.

we put on a carrot nose as the final touch and i ran inside to grab my camera.

we ended up having a photoshoot. ella was cold and went inside.

"leah your getting very lucky here. i usually charge a lot for pictures as professional as this" i joked.

"ooh im honoured" she said.

after that i put my camera back inside and came back out.

"you've got snow in your eyelashes" i said. i stood on my tiptoes and wiped the snow from her eyes.

she bit her bottom lip to hide her smile. i put my hands at her cheeks and leaned forwards. her hands came to my waist as we kissed in the snow. she pulled away and both our cheeks were bright pink.

"zip your coat up, you'll get cold" she said to me.

"i think ill be fine" i said.

while leah wasn't looking, i threw a snowball at her.

"is that how you want to play" she asked.

no definitely not.

i've seen her arms.

she's strong. i'm about to be absolutely pelted by snowballs.

she threw one at me and it hit me in the back. i threw another one at her and then ran.

we messed around in the snow and ran around.

on the road, i slipped on the ice. i fell forwards onto the wet sludgy snow.

that's freezing.

leah put her hands under my armpits and lifted me up.

my jumper was soaked and causing me to feel really cold.

"i think we should go inside before we get frostbite" leah said.

i shivered all the way to the house. leah opened the door and we stepped inside.

i took off my shoes and coat at the door, leah did the same and then we ran straight upstairs.

i pulled off my jumper as quick as i could. leah stood there staring at me as i stood in just a bra looking through my wardrobe.

"eyes up williamson" i said.

i pulled out my dads hoodie and put it on. i grabbed my duvet from the bed and we went downstairs.

we sat on the floor in front of the fire and put on the tv. we wrapped the duvet around us both and stayed close, huddling to maintain warmth.

or maybe it was just because i wanted to feel leah's body against mine.

my mum brought us both hot chocolate.

"thanks mum" i said as i took a sip.

"thanks sarah" leah said.

"no problem girls" she said.

she left us to watch a random show and drink our hot chocolate.

"should we look at the pictures i took" i asked. she nodded.

i ran upstairs and grabbed my laptop and my camera.

i came back down and saw that leah had moved to the sofa.

i sat with her under the blanket and put my legs over hers.

i connected my camera to the laptop and looked at the pictures.

we scrolled through them and i deleted the bad ones.

"wow these are really good" leah said.

"well it is my job" i said.

"i might have to get you to come to my matches and get you taking pictures of me" she said.

"gladly. send me time date and location and i'll be there" i winked.

then there was something else.

a picture of me and leah kissing in the snow.

what.

i didn't take that.

"that must have been ella" i said.

leah seemed to be pretty calm about it. she wasn't worried that ella had seen us kissing or anything.

"she's pretty good. if she keeps it up, she could work her way to where i am" i said.

"can you send me some of these" she asked.

"yeah" i said.

she gave me her number and i sent them through.

i carried on scrolling and there were more pictures of me and leah.

throwing snowballs, laughing, running around and just messing about.

they were really good. i'm going to have to thank her later for taking these.

"leah, there's been an accident on the motorway so it closed. we're going to have to stay another night but hopefully we can leave tomorrow" amanda said.

why do i not want leah to leave.

"alright" leah said. i couldn't help but notice a hint of sadness in her voice.

wordcount 1460

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 1.8K 21
i wanna lay it all down, it's getting heavy for me now → leah williamson x fem!oc → friends to lovers → 2022-2024 → awfc...
14.7K 413 13
Despite both being very famous in their fields, they had no idea who the other was, is it possible for a great love to emerge from there? Watch the j...
31.6K 432 36
Charlotte williamson. leah williamsons little sister can the 16year old become one of the best also started ages ago probably won't finish it
362K 4.8K 59
When a new player, who had a bit of a fall out on the pitch with Leah Williamson, joins Arsenal.... Will they get along or will it cause another fall...