๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

By aeztopiax

When Andy Robertson younger sister falls in love with his teammate. More

๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

๐Ÿ

891 12 0
By aeztopiax

My older brother Andy joined Liverpool in 2017 and he's been there since 21 July and my parents are making me move down to Liverpool as apparently I've been getting in the wrong group of people, like I'm 19 year old and I know I'm not in the wrong group of people.

"Mum, dad do I really have to move down to Liverpool?" I said to her as I sat down.

"Yes liv you do no discussion" she said without looking at me.

"Like I haven't done anything wrong at all" I said to her annoyed.

"Liv don't give that tone to your mother" my dad said to me with his voice raised.

"I can't wait to live with Andy" I said as I stormed off.

"Good Olivia" my mum shouted back at me.

I ran off to my bedroom and slammed the door behind me I fell into my bed and went to find my vape but it wasn't under my bed.

I then got up and went off downstairs, "have you been in my room?" I asked them pissed.

"Maybe you can't find anything?" She asked me acting all clueless.

"Mum I ain't in the mood right now have you been in my room" I raised my voice at her.

"Olivia young lady do not raise your voice at me" she snapped at me, "I've had enough of your attitude" she shouted at me.

"Ughh your the worse honestly is this only because you don't like my mates?" I asked her.

"I don't like the people your hanging around Olivia since you started hanging around them your been nothing but trouble!" She shouted at me.

I didn't say anything but I just ran off back to my room.

————

As I saw my daughter run off i went straight on my phone and called Andy straight away as I've had enough of Olivia's attitude and her living with her brother for a while will be good for her.

Ring ring ring...

"Oh hi mum everything all good?" He asked me over the phone.

"No Andy it's your sister" I said as I sighed.

"You need me to come pick her up early?" He asked me, when he said that I started to cry.

"Yes please" I said to him while crying.

"I'm hoping her moving in with me she will change" he told me.

"I hope so too, I'll see you soon" I told him.

"Yeah I'll see you soon Im gonna start driving over cause traffic, bye" he said as he hung up.

"Was that robbo?" My husband asked me.

"Yeah that's was he's now leaving to come pick Olivia up" I told him, "I really hope this change helps" I said as I hugged into him.

"I hope so to I want to see our little girl back to normal" he said to me.

————

It's the next around mid day and I'm about to head out to meet my mates for the afternoon, I went downstairs and walked through the hallway.

"Liv come here!" I heard my mum shout to me, I just ignored her and walked into the living room, "where do you think you're going?" She added on.

"Going out with my mates" I told her.

"No you're not" she told me avoiding eye contact.

"What do you mean no?" I asked her annoyed.

"You're going to Liverpool today so go pack your things" she told me, as Andy walked through the front door.

"Come on Liv you ready to leave?" He asked me, I didn't say a thing I just stormed off.

After a few minutes I heard someone knocking at my door, "come in" I said to them and it was Andy walking through.

"Can we talk?" He asked me as he Laid down next to me.

"About what?" I asked him confused, while scrolling through my phone.

"We are all trying to look out for you that's all" he said to me.

"But I don't need it" I told him.

"I get that Liv but if you don't like it at Liverpool then you can come back" he told me.

"Promise?" I asked him.

"Promise, but I'm 50/50 you will be staying" he told me while laughing.

"Why would you say that?" I said to him confused.

"Look you'll see, now let's get packing" he said to me.

As Andy helped me pack my suitcase we caught up on the latest stuff going on with our lives and Andy was talking about football.

I've never really been into football and probably never will be and most definitely will never date a footballer ever in my life.

After packing everything that I needed for Liverpool we said our goodbyes and made our way to Andy's house.

We played all our favourite songs, he also bought me my favourite McDonald's for my lunch and Andy told me how I'll be having my own room at his place.

So I went scrolling through Instagram, Pinterest the lot to find inspiration for my room at his place.

"Look Liv I have some rules okay" he said as he turned the music down, I just gave him a look, "ay don't give me that look it's nothing like mum and dads rules" he added on.

"Okay go on then" I said to him.

"Okay firstly, you can't be dating none of my teammates" he said to me.

"Oh don't worry I'll be staying away from them" I told him while laughing to myself.

"Why you laughing like that?" He asked me confused.

"Oh it's just footballers aren't my thing" I told him, "and what was the second thing?" I added on.

"Oh yeah you have to be home by 10pm" he told me as he turned the music up I just nodded in agreement.

We then got around Andy's place around 11pm ish and Rachel Andy's wife was sat on the couch with their son Rocco who is a couple months old.

"Andy babe why don't you go bed you have training tomorrow" Rachel said I just looked at him.

"Why did you pick me up if you have training!?" I asked him.

"Cause mum wouldn't stop asking Liv she's been bugging me all week even though I love her" he said to me.

"Ugh no mums been like that for ages Andy" I told him.

"We will talk about it tomorrow on the way to training" he told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked me all confused.

"Did I not tell you?" He asked me while yawning.

"Tell me what?" I said to him.

"You're coming to training with me" he said as he gave Rachel a kiss and walked off.

"What why?" I asked him as he left me there, I turned and looked at Rachel.

"It's your mum shes been saying to Andy that she wants you to go to training with him and his finally managed to convince the manager so please do it for him" she told me I stood there and nodded.

"Okay I will, I'm gonna head to bed" I said as I walked up the stairs.

"You know what room is yours?" She asked me.

"Yeah I do don't worry" I said to her.

I then walked in and saw a double bed with brand new bed sheets with my own bathroom, i decided to do my nighttime routine and put my hair up in a messy bun and get my clothes and shoes out ready for tomorrow.

————
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭!
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞
𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧🤪
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞🫶🏻
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐞😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 184 13
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
5.2K 179 9
You would think being Lucy Bronzes younger sister would mean I play football Right? Right?
76.3K 1.1K 41
Gabi Norris sister of Lando Norris gets hired to work as a photographer for various teams in which she makes some good friends and some who may even...
13.1K 550 41
"๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘’? ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’? ๐ผ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ...