the outside is inside (MHA fi...

By zezro0

main ship: bkdk izuku and katsuki and there friends sneak into a Walmart after it shuts and stay there for... More

INFORMATION
chapter 1
chapter 3

chapter 2(smut chap)

2 0 0
By zezro0

Smut chapter, you can skip this chap (reminder all characters are aged up in there, they are in there 3rd year so there 18-19)

Katsuki pov:

Waking up, I looked down to see deku cuddled up to my side like a kwala, he loved doing this but the problem was I had a big fucking boaner right now. we actually had to get up and do shit today. Ugh.

I tryed moving to sit up but deku pulled me back down.
"Son of a- mnf!"
Grabbing my hard dick, after he just kneed my erection I tryed not to scream, hit him, hit myself, scream or scream.
Just keep breathing.
I sighed and ever so gently shoke deku awake, he was so fucking oblivious to the pain he just caused me.

"Mmnh..gmonin kacchan.."

Deku then smiled at me and all my anger got taken away as this angel fucking looks down and back up at me with a red face, and that anger gets replaced pretty fast with embarrassment.

"...do you want some help with that?"

"I- uh, no. No I don't"

HUH?? NO??? YES YOU DO FUCKING IDIOT.

"o-oh, okay..."

And now it was awkward as shit. I sighed in thought, I need to overcome this ego, like I really need to, so what I did next actually stunned deku a bit.

"Actually yeah I do want your help with this."

Deku just malfunctioned, he did not expect that.

"...mas..ho"
Deku muttered something that I genuinely couldn't make out, the fucking explosions must me getting to me.

"Say that again?"

"...that's..hot"

We both immediately flushed down to our chests, our bare chests because any guy who sleeps with a top on in summer is a fucking weirdo.
And fuck if that didn't just turn me on even more, I wanted to wreck him so- no. No we can't do that we are still in school... And actually believe it or not we are both still virgins, well izuku thought i was a virgins, look it was a quicky in middle school okay? We were 14 and I regret it but anyways. we both had nore the confidence or will power to ask the other. Kinda pathetic actually, it's only sex... We had time, we needed to get to the Walmart at 6pm, it was 10am, I could at least ask? I mean he's hard too now...

"Deku.."
"Yeah?"
I took a deep breath, telling deku I was about to say something serious.
"...can we have sex"

Okay okay I hear you now 'Oh KatSuKI WhY wOuLD yOU aSk HiM lIkE tHaT' look, I know him better then he probably knows himself and being blunt is the best way possible to tell him, because 1. Why drag it on? And 2. He overthinks when I don't tell him straight on. He doesn't know this about himself so he kinda just stared at me dumbfounded.

"U-uh i-"
"You can say no"
I felt the need to reassure him.

"Um- I mean yeah sure, I'd like that a lot..."
He was mumbling now, fiddling with his fingers, I felt upset he was so nervous, I kissed his head and hugged him, our erections brushing up against eachother as we both gasp.

"See doesn't it feel good?, it will be fun trust me okay?"
Deku didn't seem to be listening to me, he looked far gone all ready.

Eventually, he nods his head.

"Yeah feels good...WAIT"

Confusion and slight fear cross his face, I kiss his head again and rub his back.

"Yes zuku?"
He calms a bit, but looks up at me with scared eyes.

"So...your uh.."
He flushed red and I spoke up.

"Hay it's okay, just say what's on your mind

"So um .....your dick.."
I chuckled, that's one way to start a sentence.
"Yes my dick?"
"Is it going to go..in my uh ass?"
I kiss his head.
"Yes, but I promise it will feel good, it might hurt a little at the start"
Deku looked confused
"How will it feel good?"
....I am not explaining this to a literal legal adult right now..
"Did you not learn this?like In middle school?"
"...no, we only learned about straight sex"
Oh okay, fair enough I mean I was in the same class with him but I normally skipped shit like that.
"Okay...well, biological males have a pleasure spot called the prostate, but often called the g-spot.."

I can not believe I am giving a grown ass man a lesson about gay sex.

"Oh...ok, so that's what makes it feel good?"
"Yes, trust me I know"
"...you have had sex before?.."

I sighed, my pride was going to take a tole with this one, but if it makes him feel better then I'll say it.

"No" I mutterd, it was a white lie but I didn't want him feeling uncomfortable knowing I had fucked when I was 14, that's not an okay age do do it.

but sometimes when men masterbate like myself, we uh.."
I flush red.
"We, use sex toys or just fingers, to 'play' with our prostate"
Deku didn't seem as shoked as I thought he would

"Oh okay, so is it nice?"
"Yes"
"Then if kacchan says it's nice I want to try it"
"Okay then zuku, strip"

Deku turned red but got up and started to strip, it's not like I haven't seen him naked before, we like to shower and bath together sometimes. After he striped so did I.

"Okay, so now sit on the bed while I grabe lube and a condom"
I go to grab the essentials.
"What does lube do?"
"Lube makes it easier to go in, so it doesn't hurt you"
"Oh.. okay"
I go back to the bed and kiss him

"Zuku, you don't have to do it"
"No! I..I want to"

I smile and kiss him again, I push him down onto the bed and continued to kiss him, he kissed me back with the same passion and I started sucking marks on his skin.

"Mm, feels good kacchan..."
"Okay this might be cold"
As we were kissing I put lube on my fingers and now I put one finger against his hole and he jumped, still he continues to lay there and I slowly push a finger in and his face contorts.

".. kacchan"
"Yes?"
"This doesn't feel good, it's.. uncomfortable"
"That's okay zuku it will get better I promise"

I slowly start to move my fingers searching for that spot and then I find it.

"Ah! Kacchan~"

I SWARE to god I could have cum right then and there from hearing him moan my nickname.

"Feel good?"
Deku frantically started nodding.
"Please don't stop~"

I slid another finger into him and started to abuse his g-spot, he turned into a whiney whimpering mess,and god I was loving this.

"A-hhh~ ngh~ please! Please kacchan fuck Me now please!~"

How could I refuse?

I slid a condom over my hard dick and slicked it up with lube before lining it up and taking my fingers out his ass, he moand and started chanting a quiet
"Please please please please please please please please please please please please "

I slowly started to push my dick in and he wrapped his legs around me and pulled me in, slamming into him.

"FUCK Holy shit izuku-"

"AHhh~ yes oh god yes please kacchan please!~ pleaseeeee fuck me kacchan PLEASE"

I looked a little shocked at how well he toke it, I don't mean to brag but I was by no means small, about 6-7inches, over average for my age.

I grone as I slowly pull out and slam back into him again, dekus in bliss, fucking heaven so I deside to go a bit faster

"Yes yes yes yes, kacchan faster oh god!~"

"NGH.."

Well this was better then I imagined-

"Bite me"

"H-huh?" I pant out

"Bite me katsuki PLEASE I need it, need you to mark me, to belong to you, I need-"

I start speading up my motions and bite his shoulder hard and he moans.

"Yes! Fuck yes!"

I grone low and sexy, I fucking loved it when he cursed, it was such a turn on. I started to speed up more the only thing that can be heard is a constant slapping noise and dekus beggs and whines.

Fuck I was guna cum, how hasn't he even got close yet? Was I doing a bad job?... Nah he's a fucking mess, and plus don't need to be that good for our first time.

"Are you close baby?"

"Mm~" izuku shoke his head "pleaseeeee don't stop! A-a-a-a-ahh~"

Fuck if I cum I won't be able to make him finish, I reach forward and grab his dick and start jacking him off, his moans started getting more high pitch, more frantic effort to finish. and finally fucking finally I heard it.

"I-im guna cum! ah~ nghhh~"

Finally he came and it splatterd up his chest but now I wasn't going to finish for a good muinet, holding it off so long, I was practically edging. Izuku started to get oversimulated after me not stopping after he came.

"FUCK KATSUKI SHIT SHIT SHIT AH~ H H H HAA~"

But he didn't tell me to stop, he looked like he was trying to calm down and finally I also came and we both moaned in pleasure and relief.

We just stayed like that for a bit, then I pulled out and made him grone.

"Good?"
He nodded
"Very good"

I took the condom off and went to run a bath for us as as I'm in the bathroom I hear a thud and a
"Ughhhh oww, fuck."
He he keeps cussing I might just have to fuck him again.

I rush into the room to see him on the floor holding his hips and I blush and look away.

He looks at me in confusion

"You didn't say it would take away my ability to walk"

"Yeah uh sometimes that can happen if it's to rough.."

He looked dumbfounded

"That was rough? I kept telling you to go faster and you wouldn't..hmph"

I glare at him
"Do you know how fucking much of a work out that was? Jessus just fuck yourself next time."

He immediately looked upset, he put his knees to his chest and started to mutter lightly, he looked like he wanted to cry, I forgot how sensitive he could be sometimes.

"Hay- look"
I go and sit next to him
"I didn't mean it I promise okay? I'll fuck you anytime you want me to~"

He chuckled and wiped his face and I picked him up and took him to the bath so we could start to get ready for the Walmart adventure shit.

DONEE, 1843 words and on to the next one

(I'll edit it later, or maybe you can just live with the mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
155K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
370K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...