Kamen rider Ryuki x Oshi no K...

By JustyTurner

A beautiful idol popular in Japan, her name is Ai Hoshino, a beautiful 16-year-old idol. She is the personifi... More

Protagonist: Ryuki
Harem
Chapter 1: The cracked mirror
Chapter 2: Contract deal
Chapter 3: The swan and dragon
Chapter 4: The snappy crab
Chapter 5: Mess with the horns
Chapter 7: A date with a star
Chapter 8: Rogue rider
Chapter 9: A bull with weapons of destruction

Chapter 6: A suspense snake

410 29 2
By JustyTurner

It was the middle of the night with heavy rain pouring within the city as we see a man slipping onto the floor and as he is getting up he can hear police sirens as he turn and immediately move to the alleyway.

He run through the alleyway while the sounds of the police sirens can be heard behind him. He quickly turn to each path and corners until he hide behind a trash bin and letting out heavy breaths. He was breathing heavily as he place his head onto the trash bin and looks up at the night sky.

He stare up at tge night sky for sometimes, letting the rain pour onto him as he shut his eyes since he hasn't been clean for a long time.

Then he noticed a beam of light gone by him and he hides as two police officers look around for him. They get closer and closer as the man panics for a moment until he turns to a window and as soon the two police officers turn and look around the bin he was gone.

They look around, shining their flash lights around and then the two leave after seeing nothing as they leave the area all awhile a mirror noise can be heard as the police officers walked away.

(Intro)

(Next day)

We see Y/n and Ai at the Ichigo Production, Inc as we see the two there as Ai shows the company around to Y/n since this is his first time coming here.

Y/n: (smile) This is pretty nice. So they assist your talent?

Ai: (smile) Yeah. They are really good people and they hell me with putting up shows for me to perform.

Y/n: (smile) Cool.

???: Hey Ai.

Then a female employee walks over to Ai and once she did she noticed Y/n and ask.

???: Whose he? Is he a guest?

Ai: (smile) Yep! This is my childhood friend Y/n. Y/n this is Miyako, she's the president and sort things out for my shows.

Y/n: (smile) It's a pleasure to meet you Miyako.

Miyako: Same. (Whisper to Ai) So is he your boyfriend or something?

Ai: (giggle) I'll never tell.

Miyako: Well in that case might as well meet with the rest of the crew. Come let me introduce you to them.

She and Ai guide Y/n to the break room as Miyako opens the door and sees the team having their break as they turn and see Y/n.

Miyako: Everyone this is the crew. We help out Ai with her shows and make sure things are going right. The one with glasses is named Ichigo, he's a formor President of Ichigo-pro.

Ichigo: Hello.

Miyako: And this is our manager Shun.

Shun: Hi.

Y/n: Sup. Its nice to-

Then he felt something behind him and slowly turn onky to see a barely naked man wearing a duck helmet as he looks down at him which give him the creeps.

Miyako: Oh and this is our Physical training YouTube name Pieyon. He make sure everyone is fit and healthy.

Y/n: I'm I have to ask why he is wearing a duck helmet?

Miyako: (shrugged) Just his thing.

Ichigo: So what's your name?

Y/n: Oh my name is Y/n. I'm Ai's childhood friend.

Shun: Really? Ai you didn't told us you had a childhood friend.

Ai: Of course I have. I mean the reason why I didn't mention it is because nobody ask.

Ichigo: True.

Then Pieyon suddenly appeared in front of him and looks down at him which gives him the creeps once again qnd then he spoke in a squeaky voice.

Pieyon: It's really great you and Ai know each other.

Y/n:......Huh?

Pieyon: Do you two always hang out together?

Y/n: (thought) WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS VOICE?!

Ai: (smile) Well what do you think? Pretty cool right?

Y/n: Um yeah. It's good you have a team to help you out.

Miyako: So what can you do?

Y/n: Oh well nothing much. I'm just here to assist Ai in anyway I can.

Miyako: Huh is that so. Hey what job do you have?

Y/n: I don't have one. I'm still looking for one.

Miyako: Well why not work with us.

Y/n: Really? You sure?

Miyako: Why not. I mean we have been thinking hiring new employees so why not. You can be apart of our team if you like.

Ichigo: We maybe a small company but the payment is good. What do you say?

Y/n: Sure. As long I can hang out Ai more then sure.

Ai: (smile) Awesome! This is going to be the best!

Miyako: Perfect just sign these forms and your in.

Y/n: (smile) Sweet.

They place down some paperwork which he sign in and after a while he was done as Miyako look through it and then tells Y/n.

Miyako: Perfect your in.

Y/n: (smile) Cool. This is going to be great. What is my first job?

Miyako: Well since this is your first day we are having Ai next show so you can grab those posters and have them stuck around the city.

Y/n: (smile) Cool.

Ai: (smile) Good luck.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks. I'll do my best.

(A while later)

We see him riding on a bike and stopping to place down posters of Ai's show and then gets back on and ride off.

Y/n: (thought) Although this is sorta a boring job but soon I'll get better jobs in no time.

Male police officer: Hey you!

He stop and look over to see two police officers as they approach him and show him a wanted poster.

Male police officer: Have you see this man?

Y/n looks at the wanted poster to see a young man on it with brown or black hair and looking like hell.

Y/n: No. Who is he?

Male police officer 2: Well he's a dangerous criminal who recently escape from jail. If I were you kid I'll keep an eye on him. If you see him, report to us immediately.

He node and they walk off as Y/n ride off as he wonders to himself.

Y/n: (thought) Wanted criminal? He seem a bit too young to be a criminal. Still better watch out for that guy.

Then he suddenly stopped when he hears a mirror noise nearby so he races over and arrived an abandoned train yard as he look around. He leave his bike and look around and at first there was no one but suddenly he was jumped from above and tackle to the ground by a mirror monster that roared at him.

Y/n kicked him off and rolled back as Buzzstinger hornet pulled out his twin swords and swings then at him which he dodges the incoming swings and then he kicked him back. He pulled out his deck and find a reflecting nearby until he step on a puddle and then he qim his deck at the puddles reflecting as his belt appeared.

Y/n: Henshin!

Ryuki: Looks like it's just you and me! Bring it on!

Buzzstinger hornet charge towards him and swing his twin blades but Ryuki dodges his swings while he quickly move back and then block his strikes and then he kicks him back.

Ryuki gets up while Buzzstinger charges towards him once again and before Ryuki can pull out his card to dual him, another rider leaps over him and slashes at Buzzstinger. Ryuki is surprised to see another rider as he slowly stood up and turns to face Ryuki.

Ryuki: (surprised) Another rider?! Cool!

The purple rider ready his drill like blade and then charges towards Buzzstinger and slash him many times as he is seen very quick with his movement. Buzzstinger try to block his strikes but the purple rider was too fast and he slash at Buzzstinger hard enough for him to stumble backwards.

Ryuki watched as the purple rider pulled out his final vent card and inserts it into his snake like staff.

Final vent!

Suddenly a gaint purple snake slther towards 5hr purple rider while he charges towards him and then leaps up into the air. His contract monster rasies up and spites out acid while launching the purple rider and rider kick Buzzstinger which he blows up and he lands on his feet.

Ryuki is surprised how easy he took him out so he rushes up to him and tells him.

Ryuki: That was awesome man! You know what your doing do you?!

???: Yeah, thanks.

Ryuki: So what's your name?

Ouja: Call me Quja.

Ryuki: Interesting name. What about your real name?

Ouja: I rather not say.

Ryuki: Why? We're all riders here.

Ouja: Not all of us.

Ryuki: Huh?

Then ouja turns to Ryuki and ask him.

Ouja: Tell me, who are you?

Ryuki: I'm Ryuki but my real name is-

Ouja: Rider name is fine. No need to reveal your identity. You have no idea who is watching.

Ryuki: Okay? Well I'll call in Isamu and he can-

Ouja: NO!

Ryuki looks like him with surprise as the two were silent and then Ouja tells him.

Ouja: I rather not. I have to do this alone.

Ryuki: Why? What are you doing?

Ouja: I'm looking for someone.

Ryuki: Who? I can help.

Ouja: No. I'm doing this alone. Don't follow me.

Suddenly his contact monster came out of the ground as a blast knocks Ryuki back. When he look back he was gone as he stared at the hole on the ground and wondering what was that all about.

(Sometime later)

After he finish his first job he stop by at Isamu and Kaito's base as he tells the two what happened.

Isamu: Ouja?

Y/n: Does that name sound familiar to you?

Isamu: No. I never heard that name. Kaito?

Kaito: (looks through the files) Yeah there's nothing about it. Whoever this guy is must be new.

Y/n: But it look like he has been fighting mirror monsters for a while.

Isamu: True.

Y/n: He also said he was looking for someone.

Isamu: Who?

Y/n: He didn't say. He didn't tell me his real name even though we are all riders.

Isamu: Must be his choice. Not all riders ain't comfortable revealing identities to each other.

Y/n: True but he was acting weird.

Kaito: Well as long he didn't attack you then that's okay by me.

Y/n: Yeah I think so.

Isamu: Head off home Y/n.

Y/n: Cool.

He soon leave and by then it was night time as he takes a walk through the street. He started humming to himself and soon he walk pass a large window and he take a glance at it only to see something that shocked him.

Through the window it seemed to be a door although everything was completely black at the background it look like there was a door stuck onto the window.

Then he heard it rang and seconds later Ai approaches the door and he watched as Ai opens the door and immediately was stabbed. This shocked Y/n as he watch her grabbing her waste and bleeding out which he immediately race over and soon he burst open the door and called out.

Y/n: AI! AI!

Ai: Hey Y/n!

He rush into the living room to see Ai as she look at him with worry and ask.

Ai: Is everything okay?

Y/n looks at her and look at the open door as he shake his head and then closes the door before we reply.

Y/n: Sorry. Everything is okay. Just a bit tired that's all.

He moves into the living room to relax with Ai meaning on the mirror near the door was a dark figure as a mirror noise can be heard at the background as the mysterious figure says.

???: You will not be able to protect her. She's going to die.

To be continued....................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2.4K 20
Y/N, 16 years old transferred in Kamiyama High School. Her friend Mayaka Ibara who also studies there led her to a club named Classics Club. Y/N does...
93.2K 2.9K 20
What if B Komachi's idol, Ai, didn't actually give birth to twins...but 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬? The one triplet who looks the most like Ai, and the only on...
10.2K 284 18
Hoshino Acquamarine x Miku Daughter Reader Ai and Miku have been best friends for many years.In the idol world, the popular 16-year-old idol, Miku, g...