Issei: Into the Isseiverse

Od RageRevan

After the group escapes from the Backrooms, Issei and his new friends all decided to deal with some issues ba... Více

Prologue(Part 2): Settling Scores
Character Information
Chapter 1: The Collider
Chapter 2: Another Issei?
Chapter 3: Different Realities
Chapter 4: Confrontation with Hades
Chapter 5: Magic and Guns
Chapter 6: Dance of Blades

Prologue(Part 1): Welcome Home

4.7K 66 51
Od RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

To quote from Noble Six : "And a multiverse is... Like, imagine the world you come from. Now imagine that there's a ton of others out there that differ in ways as simple as you being green, to ways so complex you wouldn't believe me if I told you. That's the Multiverse."

Kuoh Town, 8:00 AM

A bright light appears in the Park, as the light soon dies after a while, a brown haired man along with several others look around, as he speaks with a smile, "Finally Home...after so many months..." 

There was another person next to him, he was a blonde haired boy as he asks with a smile, "So this is your world, Issei?" The one identified as Issei looks at him and responded, "Indeed, Jaune, welcome to Kuoh Town, not big and surprising but pretty decent if you want to know..."

Jaune looked around seeing the place, as another person then spoke up, she was also a blonde, but her hair was tied up in a loose ponytail, reaching all the way down to her legs that ends in a spiral, with taut bandages to keep it in place. "I will be heading back to Kyoto, I need to check on the Ley Lines and stabilise them.." The woman spoke with a smile. 

"Oh and do send Kunou my regards, Yasaka-sama.." The woman identified as Yasaka pouted as she responded, "Mou, call me Yasaka....we are way past formalities at this point.."

"I guess, it's in my nature.." Yasaka sighed and gave a smile, "Either way.." Yasaka crouched to his level and kissed Issei on the lips while three others gasps in jealousy. Issei had a red look on his face as Yasaka spoke with a blush, "We'll meet again..."

Yasaka soon teleported back to Kyoto leaving Issei in a daze as the three people that gasped pouted in jealousy, Jaune tapped his shoulder and spoke, "Issei...you there?"

"Uh right, I am.." Issei turned around to see the three people clearly showing jealousy as Issei spoke "Girls, please calm down..." 

The three girls looked at him with an annoyed look, as Issei looked at the first girl, who had long blonde hair tied into twintails with large, drill-like curls and blue ribbons keeping them in place. The front of her hair has several bangs hanging over her forehead, with a V-shaped fringe hanging over the bridge of her nose. "Ise-sama, we know Yasaka-sama has fallen for you, but that does not mean..." 

The woman sighs, as Issei speaks in response, "I know Ravel, and I love the three of you as well..." Issei looks at a long wavy purple hair, she had an ahoge at sticking out from the top. Her hair also has loose bangs covering her forehead and side bangs framing her face, "You two Ingvild..." He then looked at another blonde haired woman who had straight hair flowing from her head, she wore a headband which held her hair in place, "And you as well Jade..." 

The girls eventually calmed down, as they knew Issei would love the trio regardless, as a woman soon spoke, she had gradient black-into-red hair, her hair was long, all the way till her abdomen. 

"Anyways, let's all just head back, you all can have your talks once we head to Issei's place..." Issei looked at the woman, it was his mentor as he responded, "Indeed Summer..." The now identified woman Summer smiled in response, as someone asked to Issei. 

"So Issei, what is your home like?" The woman who spoke looked identical to Summer, except her hair was neck length, she had the same gradient black-into-red hair, like Summer did, as Jaune responded. 

"Even I am curious too Ruby..." Jaune looked at the one identified Ruby as another Blonde woman added her own words, she then spoke long, thick, wavy bright golden hair that fades to pale gold at the tips with a cowlick sticking out at the top

"This includes your world as well, a world without Grimm, or even Huntresses, even I also want to see this world more..." Issei looked at the trio, as he spoke to them. 

"I will soon contact the folks back at home, Yang, but first let me lead you to my place..." The now identified Yang nodded in agreement, as they all started to walk towards where Issei was leading them, they continued to walk for a while, as Issei started to look down, Ingvild noticed this and spoke

"What's the matter Ise?" Issei looked at her and sighed, "I am going to see her, after a very long time, years even, I don't know how she would react..."

"You know she was happy to talk to you, remember in Level 3999, where we all had a talk with her and Azazel, where you introduced us to her, almost everyone in our group remember..." Issei looked at her and nodded, the only people that weren't present in the group were Naofumi, Raphtalia and Heinz, all of whom were in their own worlds. 

"Just have a talk to her, and everything will go well, Issei..." Jaune added his own words as the rest of the group agreed, Issei nodded and spoke, "I will give it a shot..."

The group managed to walk towards the Hyoudou Residence, as everyone minus Issei and Ravel were shocked by what they were seeing. They never knew Issei lived in a model house, as Jade asked incredulously

"Y-you live here...?" Jade and Jaune were surprised, sure they had compounds, but Issei's, it was a model house, almost on par with the Elders, not something they would normally live in. 

"Yep, I will make it short, you see our house was not like this, it was a regular normal looking house that you would come across, in a town or small city. Eventually after the Gremory Girls decided to live here, my house was turned into what you are seeing today..." Issei soon walked inside the place and turned back to his friends. 

"Come on in, I doubt we should keep them waiting..." Issei spoke with a smile, as his friends all came in, as they entered the courtyard of their room. Issei could see a brown haired woman that had come outside to experience the sunlight, as she stretched in the ground. She looked up to see it was a good day, as she seemed to be waiting for someone. Issei immediately recognised who the woman was. 

Jaune and the others also soon joined in, as even they also recognised the woman in front of them as well. Issei soon walked forward and called out. 

"Mari-nee!" The now identified Mari looked at the ones that had shown up as Issei waved at his older sister, she looked to see her little brother alive and well, she teared up after seeing him for years as she rushed towards Issei and gave him a bone crushing hug, as Issei remained in complete stasis unable to move. 

"Oh how I missed you little brother!! I am so sorry that your onee-san couldn't be there for you when you needed me!!" Issei returned the hug, with whatever move area he had, as he calmed his older sister down. None of the others said a thing as they knew how close the two siblings were even after remaining out for so long. 

Soon enough Mari and Issei split up as she turns around and Issei speaks, "I also need to apologise for my words years-" Mari cuts him off and speaks with an annoyed tone, "Oh dear, I have already forgiven you a long time back!"

Issei rubs his head and speaks, "I guess you are right...so where is Mom and Dad?"

"They don't know you are back...yesterday's battle must be grueling right? Fighting against Azrael?" Issei and the group knew who she was talking about, Azrael also known as The Redacted Watcher, was the most dangerous enemy they had ever faced, a Low-God Class Being, that Issei faced and if it was not for Great Red assisting him, they would have lost or worse been killed. 

"Oh say hi to Ddraig and Belle..." Issei revealed his Boosted Gear, with Ddraig and Belle greeting Mari, 

"Greetings, you must be Issei's older sister, it is finally nice to meet you in person..." Mari smiled in response as Belle soon responded, "I never knew Ise had an older sister, it is good to meet you in person..."

"It is nice to meet the two of you as well, Ddraig, Belle!" Mari responded happily knowing the two of them were mentioned by Issei when he had talked to her in Level 3999, as Mari then spoke

"Come mom and dad are waiting for you...." Mari looked at Issei and noticed some people missing, as she asked, "Where are Rex, Music Man, Naofumi, Raphtalia and Heinz?" 

"Naofumi and Raphtalia returned to their own world of Melromarc, while Heinz stayed back in the Backrooms to meet his family.." Mari nodded in understanding, as Issei then continued, "Speaking of Rex and Music Man, here they are..." 

Issei opened his backpack which he was wearing, it was a Travel Backpack as he opened it two figures came out the first seemed to be a Doll like figurine with hair looked up and exclaimed with happiness, "Hey there!! I am Rex, Rex the Dollface!!"

Mari smiled in response while rubbing his head, "Nice to meet you two Rex..." Soon enough another figure came out pushing from the same space of the bag, she saw an animatronic with an extremely static facial expression. He has two large black eyes, purple rosy cheeks, a large pink nose, two pink eyebrows, a purple cleft chin, and a long row of teeth. He has six segmented, jointed legs resembling the legs of a spider, which are in turn attached to a spherical body. His pink and white striped torso contains a speaker.  He also holds a cymbal in each of his hands and wears a striped, black top hat.

"......" The animatronic remained silent, as Issei spoke with a sweat-drop, "He does not speak a lot, he is a bit shy.."

"Oh, okay...hello Music Man.." Music man nodded to Mari's words and went inside the bag, Rex climbed on Issei's shoulder as Issei closed his backpack, as Issei explained, "I found this guy after our mission to find the Glitched objects, a certain sorcerer controlled him to fight against us, and we managed to defeat this guy and he joined our party soon enough.."

Issei remembered on how he, Jade, Ingvild, Ravel and Yasaka was sent for a mission, alongside Hanzo Hasashi along with a certain Dragon Slayer and a change magic female user. They separated paths and they went their own direction, they had not seen them for a while after that. 

They again met up in Level 3999 along with two others, and after defeating the Sorcerers Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, they stayed back to destabilise the Backrooms since the Watcher triggered a collision course in the Backrooms. They eventually parted ways as the two wanted to leave a bit early since they were feeling home-sick while Issei and his group decided to stay with those from M.E.G a little longer, since they did a lot for him. 

However the four promised to meet again sometime in the future, if they can. They left from the mythical Level, The Promised Land. While Issei and his group along with those from M.E.G decided to rest after the Battle against the Watcher.

Speaking of the Watcher, before the four left the place, Issei and his group headed to fight against the Watcher, who had managed to escape to this world, the DXD World. Issei did managed to warn the people of his world that the Watcher is coming but to prepare for an attack would take time, and that was what they did not have. 

The Watcher headed to the Heaven, as he tried to enter without a problem by breaking the barrier using Liquid Pain concoction, as Issei reached the location. He saw two angels already critically injured as one of them gives him a Halo, he entered the area, as he saw the Heaven completely in ruin as he was almost about to kill the Four Seraphs, as Issei came to fight. But even with his Semblance Dragonforce, he stood no chance against him, even with his group assisting them, none of them could fight against him let alone defeat him. 

That was until Great Red contacted him and offered him power, and a new body to defeat the Watcher, he temporarily combining with Issei unlocking a new form powerful enough to not only defeat the Watcher but it was only temporary. He soon split up from him after the Watcher's defeat and death. The Dragon of Dreams did inform him that this power can be achieved the more he trained, since it did technically belong to him now. 

They headed back to the ones in the Backrooms after their defeat before promising to come after saying some goodbyes to the friends they made in their place. This even included the four mentioned prior, as well as those from M.E.G and some of their group members like Heinz, Naofumi and Raphtalia. 

Now at present time, Mari decided to call her parents, who were overjoyed and ecstatic to see Issei return, as Issei reunited with his parents. They came to know of Issei's truth and despite who he is, and what he had become. 

"My baby boy is back!!"

"Son, it's so great to see you well and alive!!" Both Miki and Gorou exclaimed with happiness while embracing Issei, who returned their embrace. 

Jaune was a bit envious of Issei's parents, they were good and loving parents. Unlike his, who abandoned and disowned him without a second thought for just mere papers, however someone held his hand, as she spoke. 

"You shouldn't think about them..." Jaune looked at the one who spoke, the person was Yang, someone who had fallen for him, as Jaune nodded, he shouldn't think about him and think about meeting those that cared for him. 

After splitting up, Issei soon introduced the rest of his group to his parents including Ddraig and Belle who were in his Boosted Gear, while they were skeptical of the two beings inside the Boosted Gear, they happily greeted them, and one by one they told about his past. Needless to say, the Hyoudou family minus Issei were livid at how Jaune was treated, and accepted Jaune into their home, much to his happiness. 

Additionally, even Issei's girls were accepted into the house, of course that came with a little test for both Jade and Ingvild, since they only knew Ravel and not the other two. The others were also accepted and they all decided to settle down and chat with 

"So Issei, how was your journey in the Backrooms?" Issei thought for a moment, as he spoke, "Can you bring Lord Michael, Sirzechs-nii, Grayfia-anee and Azazel-sensei?" Mari walked forward and spoke

"Allow me to do it..." Mari spoke as she contacted the four mentioned and as soon as Issei was mentioned, they rushed to his place, as Grayfia embraced him as soon as Sirzechs teleported her, she saw him as a little brother and it was no secret. After splitting up, as Grayfia spoke while sniffling, 

"It's good to have you back..." Issei looked at her and nodded with a smile, as Issei then recounted his journey in the Backrooms, as he told them almost every detail. 

First he told his encounter with those from M.E.G, meeting Johnny Cage and Jackson Briggs, them heading out, as they soon met up with Jaune, Ruby and Yang. Fighting Partygoers and heading to Level 4 and Level 5. Meeting up with Raphtalia and Naofumi. 

Eventually they headed to Level 6 and Level 7, where they met Ingvild and then Level 9 where Issei unlocked his Semblance, something they were aware of, and finally reaching Level 11, where they stay for a while, training for their fight against some beings. 

On a mission, they meet Yasaka in Level 666, before heading to Level 632 where they had their first run-in with the watcher, they managed to head back to Level 11. And on a different mission comprising with the half of a group, they headed to some more Levels before reaching the Broken Level, and they reach the Malls of Level 33, where they encountered Music Man in a different form thanks to Shang Tsung. 

Jaune had a different mission, along with his own group, he was dealing with Level 505, before eventually having to deal with Quan Chi who revived someone that was M.E.G's enemy, as they managed to defeat her as well. 

Once they were done, they continued training, as they all head to the Dark Metro, eventually heading to Level 6.1, where Jade managed to confess to Issei, as he took her on a date, as they eventually left from the location. They were suggested to head to Level 36, after which they headed to Level 9223372036854775806 and eventually Level 9223372036854775807. 

There they had a run-in with another of Watcher's goons, the immortal Geras, who was impossible to beat, however when Heinz suggested him to throw him in the void. Which they did, the reached The End, and eventually Level 3999, as they traveled to different levels to complete their goals before heading home. 

But not all were able to complete, some were captured by their enemies, who forced the group to fight in their twisted tournament, which made them fight against their old foes that they had defeated minus Geras, who was still alive but trapped in the Void. They eventually won before facing the Deadly Alliance of Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, they were able to defeat them as well and kill them, however the Watcher escaped from there and headed to Heaven, after that every leader and Angel in Heaven knew what happened, minus Irina who was not there. 

Issei also told them about their pasts, as many were livid at what happened to Jaune, with Grayfia and Sirzechs viewing the Arc Clan as a disgraceful family. They also felt sad for what happened to Ingvild's father thanks to the Old Satan Faction. He also informed them about where Yasaka, Naofumi, Raphtalia and Heinz were, making them understand this properly. 

"I see....that must have been quite the journey for all of you..." Sirzechs spoke with a deep thought, he intently listened to everything that Issei had spoken to him, as he responded, "Indeed it was...it was quite the journey for me..."

"And Jade, I once again apologise for what Raynare and her group did to you..." Azazel spoke with an apologetic tone, as Jade shakes her head and spoke, "It's alright, Azazel, you needn't worry for their mistakes, if anything she got what was coming for them..."

Azazel sighed in relief as Issei asked to Michael, "So how is Heaven?"

"We are repairing it right now, Issei-kun, had it not been for you and your team, Heaven would have been in a much worse state thanks to what my former brother did." Michael's tone was filled with gratitude, however he was unaware that a certain angel was having a crush on him especially after Issei saved her against the Watcher. 

"That is good to hear...." Issei spoke with a sigh, as he took a deep breath and asked, "The house seems empty, where are the rest of the guests..."

"They are at the Academy, why do you ask?" Mari responded to which Issei shook his head and responded, "No was expecting her and her entourage of spoiled brats to make a scene, I need to make somethings very clear to her after all..."

"Ironically, in both my world, I also have a red-head that ruined me as well....it is uncanny that both me and Issei suffered a similar situation..." Jaune spoke with a tone of annoyance, as Sirzechs asked, "Pyrrha Nikos, right?"

"Yes, her....if she annoys me, I will put her in her place as well..." Sirzechs, Grayfia, Michael and Azazel understood this as well, they did not want to deal with her as well, since she clearly betrayed him. She was a traitor in their eyes, as Grayfia asked respectfully

"Jaune-sama-" Jaune cuts him off and  speaks, "Just call me Jaune, Grayfia.."

"Very well, Jaune, may I ask, why did your clan deem you as unworthy to train? Especially when you clearly survived a living hell known as Backrooms..." Jaune took a deep breath and was about to speak, as he continued, "To put it in short, I never showed any talent and as a result my parents did not see me to be trained, hell they did not even unlock my aura in any way. They wanted me to remain in their house forever, but I was not that way, I headed to Beacon using Fake Transcripts and then well, once they were found out, my life was a living hell.."

"We were told that we were doing it to protect our little brother..." Jade added her own words, as she continued while shaking her head, "That was until I saw how stupid and foolish my family's decision was to not train my brother, it's a shame that my other sisters fail to see this though..." 

Jade looked down in sadness, as Issei kept his hand on her while calming her down, he then spoke. "And I'll be honest, in a world where Grimm or in Jaune's case, clan's enemies are literally on the front door knocking to kill you. I just saw them as a bunch of fools..." 

Issei's words made the elderly people understand what Issei was trying to convey, they now knew why Jaune hated the Arc Clan, and they did not blame him for his hatred. 

They were about to talk on the Arc Clan, when a magic circle showed up, as Issei and the others looked at the Magic Circle, those from the DXD World, glared at who was going to show up, as it was none other than Rias and her peerage, comprising of Rias herself, Akeno, Koneko, Yuuto, Asia, Gasper and two others. 

The first was described to be a pink haired girl, with light red eyes, while the second girl was a brunette with brown eyes. They were Katase and Murayama respectively

Mari glared at the two girls with hatred in her eyes, she knew what they did to her brother, beating him to death multiple times. Rias tried to rush towards Issei, however Issei brought out a 12 Gauge Shotgun aimed at her as she spoke with horror. 

"W-why Ise...?!" Issei responded with a cold tone, "One to you, it is Hyoudou, and I don't think you are so familiar with me, in any way. Two, I am no longer your pawn, remember!"

Rias flinched upon Issei's cold tone, as Akeno added in response, "Issei, can't you just let it go!"

"It ain't easy to forget and let it go, after all the insulting things to say to Issei, I clearly remember you calling him a brainless dildo!" Ingvild countered Akeno angrily as Jade added, "You shouldn't even be near my Ise, you have lost the right especially when you tried to demand an apology after he made defended himself...be glad he did not put you all in your places..."

Jade and Ingvild's words made the girls angry while Yuuto frowned looking at the girls, they were still partially unrepentant, Ravel then responded, "And don't even get me started on the no reason abuse that Koneko used to do on Issei, along with the two Kendo Girls!" Koneko and the two Kendo girls get livid however Issei spoke

"If you have any other reason, go back to your club Rias and take them with you!" Rias looked at Issei and spoke angrily, "This is my house too, Issei....and you will once again become my pawn..." 

Grayfia and Mari were about to say, but Sirzechs stopped the girls, as he pointed at Issei knowing that he knows how to deal with her, they could see Issei and his group along with his parents and Azazel getting angry, the latter three were also disappointed in the grils. Issei then spoke

"I ain't gonna return as a pawn to a spoiled, callous, brash, over-confident and unrepentant princess who thinks she owns me just because she revived me as a devil...which was something I never asked, keep that in mind!" Rias growled unfortunately letting her spoiled nature take over as she then demanded, "Then I demand a Rating Game, between you and the rest of my team, let's see if you survive this..."

Issei looked unamused at the girls, he could see them all having a confident look thinking that they would beat Issei, minus Kiba who looked in disbelief, as Issei asked Kiba, "You also want to fight, Kiba?"

"I don't have a choice..." Issei sighed in disbelief, as he spoke, "Alright then..." Issei looked at Sirzechs and Grayfia who were not happy with the Gremory's peerage's attitude, as Grayfia spoke, "I'll prepare an artificial dimension..." 

"So if you win, you want me to join you, right?" Rias and her peerage nodded as Issei spoke, "But if I win, will you do anything?" 

"Anything you want..." Issei smiled in response as the girls knew what he wanted and they knew that he would still be perverted and may want to do something like that. 

However, Issei had different intentions, he looked at the Three Leaders who sighed, in agreement. 

Miki tried to speak, as Issei spoke, "I got this mom, just watch me fight....Mari-nee, cover my parents, cause it ain't going to be pretty..."

Mari understood as his parents wondered what Issei had planned, however before Issei could continue, someone from the group spoke up. 

"Who says, you are fighting against them alone?" Issei and everyone turned around to see Ingvild speaking as she walked forward and spoke, "I will join in the battle as well..."

"That makes two of us..." Jaune added his own words, he would love to take on the Knight of their group, Summer then added, "Now what kind of a mentor would I be, if I can't help my student, I will aid as well.."

"I always loved a good fight, and I prefer to join as well.." Yang spoke with an excited tone as she clenched her fists letting her love for fights take control for once. Jade then spoke, "I will aide Issei and my friends for this fight as well, count me in.."

"I will join too, I won't let Issei-sama work for those that he does not like.." Ravel added her own words of anger, remembering on how Issei was treated. Ruby then responded, "I am in too, would love to teach a lesson to those who treated Issei badly..." 

"Rip and Tear!!" A cute dollface spoke, as it was revealed to be Rex, who was in a bloodlusted state, since he became Issei's familiar he also came to know of Issei's past as Issei had told him, with Music man roaring with anger, he was more than happy to join the fight as well. 

Rias and her peerage were now concerned, fighting Issei was one thing, but fighting the others was really something, they did not know how to deal with all of them at once. The only ones that knew of some of the Character's capabilities were Azazel and Mari, and they knew that some of them have some peculiar abilities as well which can deal massive damage to them as well. Despite this the older residents and guests were happy that Issei found people that would stand by his side at all costs, 

"Oh and that reminds me..." Sirzechs then spoke gathering everyone's attention, "Once this is done, I will be talking to Issei and his peerage about something important.."

Rias tried to speak however Sirzechs cuts her off, "Not a word, and I don't want to hear that Issei is your pawn, he no longer is, your spoiled attitude is the reason why Issei was driven away...let this hopefully be a lesson to you, Rias Gremory"

Rias was horrified that her brother still does not want to work with her, as Grayfia spoke, "The dimension is ready, all of you will be teleported..."

The fighters nodded as they were teleported with Sirzechs speaking, "This is not going to end well..."

"No, it is going to end with Rias critically injured, I'd say bring some Phenex Tears, if you want her to survive..." Mari added her own words as Sirzechs nodded and teleported to get some Phenex Tears. 

*Scene Change*

Artificial Hyoudou Residence, 9:30 AM

Issei was in his room, along with the rest of his group. It was huge enough to take up all of them at once it contains a new model flats-screen TV and the latest kinds of game consoles. A king sized beds covered by drapes.

(A/N: Ignore Rias and Akeno)

"So this is your room....it's even bigger than mine..." Jaune commented as he looked around to see what all is there inside his room, surprised to see this, even the others were surprised by this, as Issei spoke, "Even your rooms may be as big, but for now let's focus on the game..."

"Anyways, Summer-sensei, can you use one of your plants to create a hearing planet?" Summer nodded with a smile, as she used her Summer Maiden powers, almost all of Issei's group knew about Ozpin and his Shadow War, as she created two hearing cups allowing them to hear their plan. 

Summer, first tried to locate their base, and she eventually found out that they were located in the Rooftop where they were discussing on their plans. They heard the girls speak and it infuriated them, especially Issei. 

"It seems like Issei-senpai has gotten that Fried Chicken and those two girls to fight against us...he is the worst like always..." Koneko spoke as Ravel, Jade and Ingvild got irritated by Koneko's tone, as Akeno added, 

"And even that Black haired girl and that older reddish black haired girl, I think they even love him, that blonde boy is just here for keeps.." This angered Jaune, Ruby, Summer and Yang, all of whom were gritting their teeth in anger, they joined him willingly. Issei was livid by how his best friend was being talked, as Rias continued, 

"Girls, let's get Ise, on our side once again. We will also deal with that whore that has taken my Ise away from us..." Issei was now livid, he looked at Jade who was shaking with anger, he also noticed Jaune clenching his fists with anger. They soon began their planning, as Issei and the others knew about the trap system they were going to do. Issei soon spoke

"We will act upon them when they least expect us, isolating them and taking them on one by one. I will be the one to lead this and deal with Rias Gremory herself. Yang, can you deal with Koneko, take Music Man with you...." Yang grinned in response as she spoke, "Yeah, leave it to me.." 

"I will take care of the queen, Ise.." Ingvild spoke with a smile as Issei nodded, Jaune then added, "Me and Ruby will deal with Xenovia and Kiba..." 

"Be careful, Xenovia and Kiba may have become stronger...." Jaune and Ruby nodded in understanding, as Jaune spoke, "My telekinesis should be able to deal with Xenovia and possibly immobilize her....and Ruby could eliminate her quickly..." 

"My speed and Semblance have become stronger, I can assist you against her..." Yang pouted in jealousy as she couldn't fight with Jaune, but she reeled it in, Issei then looked at Music Man and commanded, "Don't hold back..."

Music Man clapped in joy in response, as he looked at Jade and Ravel, "You two will be dealing with Asia and Gasper, keep in mind the latter can stop time, and I highly doubt if Asia is able to use Fafnir properly, and Jade....you can use that..."

Jade widened her eyes, as she responded with a smile, "This will be too easy then..."

"Alright everyone, let's head out and deal with Rias Gremory and her peerage..." Issei encouraged his team and they all agreed in response. 

*Scene Change*

Rias and her peerage were discussing on how they will deal with Issei, as they were about to say. Suddenly, the flowers near them started to bloom all of a sudden, as Koneko's ears lit up, she then shouted, 

"Everyone we need to-" Koneko shouted but it was too late, the flower's explosion allowed a dust and pollen field to be generated which obscured their view. This was Summer's doing, who manipulated her Plants using her maiden powers to do so. Their vision was reduced as Koneko tried to use her ears to see where they are going to attack, however as she was about to warn, someone generated a very loud noise disrupting her. 

"Agh!" Koneko held her ear in pain, Rias was about to react however Issei ambushed her and took her away before anyone could react, Ingvild did the same with Akeno, and Jaune dragged Kiba and Xenovia away from the group. Koneko, Gasper, Asia, Katase and Murayama remain. 

They looked around to see their four pieces are missing including the king. As they looked to see Summer, Yang, Jade, Music Man and Ravel. 

"I will take the Kendo pawns, you girls know who you need to take on, right?" The girls nodded in understanding as Ravel and Jade went after Gasper and Asia, Yang and Music Man hounded over Koneko, while Summer faced against the two Kendo Girls, since they knew Rossweisse was not here, which meant that they are 'replacements' for Issei. 

"It really is disappointing that you two are the ones I will be dealing with..." Summer spoke with disappointment, knowing the two of them were responsible for hurting her student. 

"Why do you support that Good for nothing pervert!? All he does is peep while we are changing..." Summer wanted to retort however Murayama added, "Yeah, if anything you should be working for Rias-sama!"

"Yes he peeped but he is anything but good for nothing! He is the one that led us back home, and I have stayed with him for months, and at this point, he is not even a pervert!" Summer retorted angrily, how dare they insult her student, and how blind they are to what they have become, as she continued, "And like Issei said, I would never work for someone so spoiled, someone who does not respect me, my daughters, my student or my friend. From what I hear, she was completely apathetic to his situation and did not even help him in any way, she even insulted and demanded an apology and outright threatened to make things worse. She is beyond pathetic."

"He deserved that, that good for nothing pervert. I don't understand why are you all even working or defending him!" Katase declared angrily as Murayama agreed. However Summer has had enough, even the others present that were fighting for him were angered by this, however they decided to deal with their opponents. 

"You have sealed your fates..." Before the girls could react or respond, Summer had her weapon Sundred Rose which had blood on it, she was on the other side as blood gushed out from the girls wounds, they screamed in pain as a green light started to glow signalling their elimination. 

"Two pawns of Rias Gremory has been eliminated!" Grayfia announced as Summer looked at the Gremory peerage who was struggling against their opponents. 

Meanwhile, Jade and Ravel were dealing with Gasper and Asia, as Jade brought a small red dagger that she had stored in her Pocket, which was a purple earing on her left ear. All of the characters have a pocket each meant for their usage, as the dagger emanated with energy. This is the Welsh Dagger. 

"That dagger..." Asia spoke with concern as Gasper asked, "Asia-senpai, what is that?"

"You're about to find out, Vampire!" Jade spoke with anger, as she looked at Ravel, "Leave the tranversite Vampire to me, you hold off Asia till then..."

"Leave it to me..." Asia was pale upon this, she tried to defend herself since she was unable to bring out Fafnir, but Ravel burns her with ease, she shouts in pain as a green light envelops her, she was not even able to bring out Rassei to fight for her. 

"One bishop of Rias Gremory has been eliminated!" Gasper became pale upon this, however before he could react, Jade shouted, "Dragon Cut!"

Gasper had to dodge that, once he evaded, he saw Jade speak, "You see Issei is not the only one that can use Welsh Dragons power, I can also use it as well..." Jade then raised her dagger as she exclaimed, "Balance Breaker!"

Welsh Wyvern Balance Breaker!

Jade gained her own armor version of the Scale mail, however it was weaker than Issei's balance breaker. Gasper looked at Jade with worry, as she spoke, "Let's see if you can win..."

(A/N: Replace the hair with Blonde and she is wearing clothes)

"Although much weaker than Ise's balance breaker, it is still enough to deal with him...." Jade thought seriously as she continued, "Although his time-stops are something that I should deal with..."

"Jade...can you hear me?" Ddraig spoke to Jade using the connection to the dagger, as she spoke, "Loud and clear, how much time do I have in this armor..." Jade asked to which Ddraig responded, "5 minutes..."

"That is all I need.." Jade spoke with a smile as she dashed towards him ready to end this quickly as Gasper closed his eyes and defended himself, Jade stopped just before her fists reached Gasper and asked, "Aren't you going to defend yourself...?" 

"I-I don't want to fight..." Jade internally sighed, she knew of Gasper being timid and shy, but without Issei he must have become even worse, Issei was right about Rias being completely spoiled and without Issei, some pieces are in complete disarray. 

"Look Gasper, Issei told me about you, you are clearly conflicted between your love for your former older brother figure and your loyalty to your master. But it is time for you to set things right to stand up for what you believe is right..." Gasper looked up at Jade, she was right, Rias was not the right person to deal with someone like Gasper, but Issei was able to do it, as he saw Jade speak

"Think about it while you are in the infirmary...I'll make this quick.." Jade unleashed a Dragon Cut, a weaker version of Dragon Shot to eliminate Gasper, as a bright green light was released from him, eliminating him as well. 

"Second bishop of Rias Gremory has been eliminated!" Jade soon sighed as she looked at Ravel who was flying down towards Ravel as she spoke, "He did not even try to fight..."

"Not at all.." Jade removed her Balance Breaker, as she looked at Gasper, "There was no reason for him to fight, seems like Rias is not only a spoiled brat but also she never tried to help Gasper, without Issei...like she should be the one to help her peerage, not Issei..."

Jade sighs in response, as she looked at the final fight between Music Man and Yang against Koneko, as Music Man was constantly releasing loud music, it was also in a different form, called DJ Music Man, is a giant animatronic whose whole body structure has been completely revamped, now much more reminiscent to a spider than his previous counterpart. His textures on his face are also changed, with his eyebrows and cheeks being a light blue instead of purple and pink. He seems to lack the pink stripes on the sides of his face, and instead of two pink spots on his chin he has a single light blue stripe. His upper row of teeth have some black teeth or chips evoking the appearance of a keyboard. Instead of his signature cymbals, he wears red and yellow headphones on his head. DJ Music Man's black hat also has a yellow stripe instead of a white one. DJ Music Man walks on all six of his limbs, which all have the white gloves the regular Music Man has on his hands.

Music Man was constantly released Sonic Booms, as Koneko struggled to even move due to the immense noise, as she held her ears in agony, and whenever she used Senjutsu, it was converted into Kinetic Energy as it was reflected back at Koneko damaging her. 

"You must be surprised by how I am able to absorb your Senjutsu flames, right?" Yang exclaimed with pride as she speaks, "My Semblance allows me to absorb Kinetic Energy, from anything, mostly blows and Flame magic. The latter was due to my training, with a certain Cryomancer and my step-mother Summer Rose who taught me new ways how to use my Semblance...this is one of them...and thanks to DJ Music Man, you are unable to even fight properly, aren't you?"

Koneko glared at him as Yang shook her head and spoke, "Old me would have loved to beat you to death, but....I will make this quick!"

Yang dashed towards her, with her eyes being red and her hair turns bright yellow with burning. She proceeded to unleash a fist slam and crushed her immediately. It created a tremor as Koneko was sent flying, she crashed to the wall, she tried to get up as Yang followed with another punch sending her below some floors taking severe damage as the rubble fell on her, eventually her body glowed as she was defeated. 

Yang then released the remaining excess of the Senjutsu Kinetic Energy inside of her since she was not sure how her body would react to this unknown energy. She may be familiar with it thanks to Issei, but even she did not want to take a risk about it. DJ Music Man crawled towards her and spoke

"We did it..." DJ Music Man reverted to his miniature self and clapped using his cymbals making a huge metallic sound as an announcement was made. 

"A rook of Rias Gremory has been eliminated!" Yang and Music Man were looking at the others, who had defeated their enemy, they all wondered how the others were doing. 

*Scene Change*

The audience were surprised by Jade's Welsh Dagger, as they were intrigued by what they were witnessing. Sirzechs frowned seeing how most of her pieces were acting towards Issei and was angry at how little they know of him despite their cold actions towards him. Mari gritted her teeth in anger seeing how much they see him as nothing short of a pervert except Kiba and Gasper, both of whom remained quiet. Earlier Sirzechs had returned with the Phenex tears knowing that he would be needing it. 

They were also amazed by Music Man's power to use sound to completely disrupt a Youkai's super sensitive hearing making it harder for Koneko to use her powers, as Sirzechs spoke

"So this is the power of Issei's team, I am amazed..." Sirzechs spoke with intrigue as Azazel looked at the Welsh Dagger with interest, he remembered her asking for blueprints for the Sacred Gear research which made her create a Sacred Gear, however he did notice a lot of changes can be made to the gear to improve its efficiency. He did notice a lot of openings in her scale mail which needed to be worked on. 

"Indeed, and these are not even the strongest members of the team, I have a feeling that we will be seeing the stronger ones fight soon enough, including Issei..." Azazel spoke with intrigue, since he still has Ruby, Jaune, Issei and Ingvild's fight left against their opponents, as Sirzechs spoke with a sigh

"If only she learnt from her mistake, she would be with Issei right now.." Mari shook her head and responded, "I understand but this is her choice....let's see if she learns or she remains the same or changes..."

"I have to agree, and I hate the fact that Asia has become like them.." Gorou spoke with sadness as Miki added her own words, "She looks up to Rias, and this is how she became the way she is...."

"I wonder what Issei will ask the girls though, although I have a feeling on what he may ask, since they see him as a pervert..." Mari added with a sigh as she continued, "Worse, two of her pawns were the ones that beat Issei daily in Kuoh..."

Gorou and Miki angrily glared at Katase and Murayama for that, they neither complained to the principal or even the teachers. The only reason the Student Council and the others come to know is because of the actions of the perverted trio were well known at the Academy. Not to mention, what they did was verbal assault, and sometimes Issei was even beaten to near death, but only a few helped him, why? Cause he is a pervert. 

"i am honestly glad his teacher put those two girls in his place, cause if I get my hands on them, they would think twice before messing with my brother.." Mari spoke with an evil glint as her parents calm her down, she was livid that Rias had the audacity to bring the girls here. Mari, out of anger drove the girls out of this place, not caring for what Rias had to say as she easily scared her without a problem, ever since she came back to her home. 

Meanwhile, Sirzechs, Azazel and Michael were nervous, an older sister's wrath is not someone you want to experience, while Grayfia gave a small smile, knowing that she may have done the same if she was in her situation. 

*Scene Change*

 Yuuto and Xenovia were in a four-way clash against their opponents Jaune and Ruby, with Xenovia trying her best to deal damage to Jaune, but was always stopped by an invisible force. Jaune was in his Ventus Armor which was a silver armor with a black helmet covering his face.  She once again tried charging towards Jaune, only for him to respond by slamming her to a nearby wall as Yuuto tried to rush towards her, he was ambushed by Ruby's scythe. They were in the first floor of the Hyoudou Residence. 

But Kiba was no joke, he was the only one that was training. He was able to keep up with Ruby, as he constantly used Sword Birth to keep her in check. Ruby had difficulty getting close, as she had a feeling that their fight would extend for much longer. 

Meanwhile, Jaune was in his Ventus Armor, as three aura crystals charged at the center, while Xenovia watched helplessly, Jaune then spoke. "You know Issei told some really interesting things about you and that Orange pig-tailed girl known as Irina, especially when you called him a fool and a moron for not recognising Rias's Feelings, when it was made clear that Issei must call him president. Then you even tried to do the deed with Issei, just because he is the Red Dragon Emperor, really goes to show what kind of a character you are.." Xenovia gritted her teeth angrily, the boy in front of her was not even trying to fight her in any way. 

"Shut up!!" Jaune shook his head and spoke, "Seriously what kind of a friend are you and Irina, if you do such kinds of things, really disappointing..no wonder Issei does not love either of you..." 

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!" Xenovia blindly charged towards Jaune, as he internally smirked, it was all too easy to provoke her, the Aura Crystals charged in front of him and unleashed a Shotlock beam, which was a bluish silvery beam that was aimed at her. Xenovia looked horrified and she had no time to dodge as she took a direct hit, completely destroying her. 

She fell down with a thud, as her clothing was completely destroyed, with her breasts and some of her flesh being seen, she was burnt completely as Jaune spoke coldly, "You are a fool to charge at me like this, blindly....the Shotlock Beam is strong enough to disintegrate Partygoers and Bone-Thieves...."

"You are lucky to have survived the attack..." Jaune walked away as Xenovia soon glowed green as she groaned even more in pain, as Grayfia announced. 

"One knight of Rias Gremory has been eliminated.." Kiba was surprised by this as Ruby unleashed a strike causing Kiba to be grazed in his cheek. 

"Your skill with the scythe is commendable..." Kiba complemented Ruby as she twirled in response, Jaune soon joined Kiba as he looked at him and spoke, "So you must be pretty boy, someone who supported Rias without hesitation?"

"Yeah....I do regret supporting her so blindly...." Jaune shook his head and responded, "You screwed up, at least you were not that insulting as opposed to Akeno, who literally called him a brainless dildo..." 

"Looking back, I should have been more supportive, either way, regretting won't change anything. Mine and Issei's relationship is strained....nothing can happen..." Jaune shook his head and responded again, "You shouldn't think that, you are your own person and can make your own choices, like Issei did. You need to stand up to Rias. Even if she regrets, she fails to see what she has done wrong, and I don't think you should be with someone like her..."

"The girls are blinded by loyalty, but you don't seem to be, considering you seem a bit regretful and I doubt you want Issei in Rias's peerage right?" Kiba nodded in response as he spoke, "No, I do not...." Kiba sighs as he speaks. 

"But I doubt I can even talk considering you know, Rias..." Jaune and Ruby gave a frustrated sigh as Ruby spoke, "Well, you can either fight or back out, the choice is yours..."

The duo could clearly see the conflict in the Gremory Knight's eyes, he clearly did not want to fight, but his oath prevented this. He had to fight, he puts his sword forward as Ruby speaks, "Should we end this?" 

"I fear so, let's make this quick..." Jaune spoke with a sigh, as the duo dashed at bright speeds and perform two quick slashes aimed at Kiba's chest easily eliminating him from the fight. Kiba's conflict prevented him from fighting for much longer as the duo looked at him disappearing into a green glow. 

"Second Knight of Rias Gremory has been eliminated!" Grayfia announced as Jaune depowered his armor returning to his normal self, leaving only Ingvild and Issei's fights remaining. Jaune restored his aura using his Semblance Aura Amplification. 

*Scene Change*

Ingvild and Akeno were fighting in the Sixth floor of the meeting room of the residence, as Akeno was gritting her teeth in frustration. Ingvild had not taken a single damage from any of the attacks. 

"Issei told me some really interesting things about you, the fact that you and Rias slept with Issei naked on a daily basis, teasing him making his feelings even more complicated, but not even once you saw why he is suffering, didn't you?" Ingvild spoke with anger in her voice as Akeno looked away, she saw Ingvild had commanded some more water magic at her causing her to fly in the air. 

Additionally, Ingvild was limiting her chances of movement, as she was a capable fighter underwater, while Akeno was not, she could shock Akeno, but Ingvild was not giving her time to do so. 

She released her 8 wings into the air, shocking Akeno, as she asked, "W-who even are you? Are you also a devil?"

"Indeed, a half-devil to be precise, my name is Ingvild Leviathan, the descendent of Satan Leviathan, it is not a pleasure to meet you..." Akeno became wide-eyed upon this revelation, as she looked at Ingvild out of fear, she is one of Issei's allies, that means she is done for. It was no wonder Ingvild was able to keep up with her, as she was able to block so many of her attacks like it was nothing. 

"It's time to end this, I am going to make you regret calling Issei, a brainless dildo and having the audacity to make him apologise for your mistake!" Ingvild declared angrily as she shouted, "Sea Serpent of the End!"

Ingvild unleashed a snake shaped dragon composed of water aimed at Akeno, she tried to defend herself with her magic circle. Additionally, her body also glowed with a bright Lavender aura, as she started to sing which was her using her Semblance Siren's Song to strengthen her own abilities. 

Each of Issei's group has a Semblance of their own, with Ingvild, Yang and Jaune displaying theirs, the Dragon became even more stronger and ferocious. Ingvild commanded the Dragon to attack Akeno, at the cost of almost shattering her aura. Her Semblance was quite Aura draining. 

The Dragon completely engulfed Akeno, she tried to protect herself with the barriers, however it was too late, and sadly the Dragon defeated the last of Akeno's strength as she was out cold, falling into the water present in the flooded room. Ingvild looked at her coldly and spoke, "You are no different than Raynare..." 

"Queen of the Gremory peerage has been eliminated!" Grayfia announced as only one member was left. 

Ingvild soon decided to teleport beside her Issei, she knew the others must have finished their battles as she heard their announcement beforehand, meaning only one fight was left. 

*Scene Change*

"There is a clear power difference between Issei's group and Rias's peerage.." Michael commented as he noticed that none of Issei's group members have been eliminated, the Backrooms have made them much stronger. 

"Indeed, and worse, Rias and her peerage are barely training....thanks to guilt...and I don't even think that they will win against Saiaorg later on with a progress like this, let alone Issei..." Sirzechs commented as Azazel spoke

"So what should we do about the match? I doubt we can postpone it any longer....and does Saiaorg know about this?" Sirzechs responds, "Yes, and he seemed disappointed, but he hopes that Issei could have a match later on..the match will go on regardless..."

"I wonder how strong Issei's Semblance Dragonforce will be against Rias Gremory..." Sirzechs spoke with curiosity as Azazel responded, "It is pretty strong from what I heard it was one of the things instrumental in the Watcher's defeat..." 

Sirzechs nodded in understanding as the Hyoudou family were also excited for the final fight as well, they watched the scene with great interest. 

*Scene Change*

"Seriously Rias, is that the best you can come up with? I am disappointed..." Issei spoke with a mocking tone, as Rias clenched her fists in anger and frustration, she looked at Issei. The two were fighting in the First Basement floor, Issei was able to ambush them and take her all the way down where they were fighting. Earlier they had heard of all her pieces being defeated, with Issei shaking his head and speaking 

"Oh Rias, Rias, Rias...." Issei remembered on how he was easily evading the Power of Destruction like it was nothing, she threw it constantly as Issei kept dodging it so easily, "I haven't even used Balance Breaker or my Semblance...but I am bored of playing with you..."

Issei transforms into a Dragonoid form, using his Semblance Dragonforce as he looks at his Boosted Gear which now upgrades into it's 2.0 version with Issei speaking to two of his partners, Ddraig and Belle

"You ready for this?" Ddraig spoke with happiness "You needn't tell me twice, especially with what has happened...I would love to see you pummel her..."

"I totally agree with you Ddraig, Ise, show her what you have got and what you are capable of!?" This was Belle as Rias was confused, before she could mouth her complaints, Issei gave a punch aimed at her stomach making her cough up. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Dragon Ball Super)

Rias fell behind, as Issei followed up with a Draconic Fire Breath, as she screams in pain, she was unable to keep up with Issei, she looked up to see Issei unleashing two Air slashes which she barely evaded. She struggled to keep up with Issei as she responded with a Power of Destruction lighting, as Issei easily evaded them with ease. 

Ambushing her from behind, Issei stomped his ground as the wings grew brighter in color, this was Dragonforce Stage 2, an evolved form of the original Dragon Force. Issei's Semblance evolved during his fight against a certain knight, since he lost his pawn pieces he can't use his Promotions, as a result he had to focus on his Semblance and a new armor, which he was able to achieve success in, as his Semblance evolved 3 times due to his intense training. 

Stage 2 Dragonforce allowed him to manipulate Earth, or the ground, which also meant he could combine Fire and Wind with Ground to use Lava and Sand Manipulation. He immediately created a ground wall sending her flying, as he released a Lava Breath onto her, making her scream in pain due to Lava burning her face. 

"It's time to end this..." 

Issei entered into his Base Balance Breaker, which changed due to his Semblance, almost looking similar to the Juggernaut Drive, this was Balance Breaker: Living Weapon mode, which allowed him to merge his Boosted Gear with any weapon he has stored in his Pocket. It was an Gold Armband with an Fire Opal on it, he opened his chest cavity as it started to glow with energy. 

"Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!"

Ddraig boosted several times as a light red beam was formed at the center, Rias was getting rid of the lava, as her face was badly damaged, however Issei released the Beam as Ddraig announced. 

"Manual Blast!" Issei used his signature move Manual Blast which was a weaker version of the Longinus Smasher, but much stronger than a Dragon Shot. This move was strong enough to defeat Satanos, one of the Redacted Watcher's creations. 

Rias took a direct hit, as she was sent flying, she screamed in pain due to the energy blast as she was forcefully retreated so that the blast does not end up killing her, Issei depowered his armor as Grayfia made her final announcement. 

"Rias Gremory has been defeated, Issei Hyoudou and his peerage have won the rating game!" Soon enough Ingvild also joined in as she spoke with a smile, "It seems like you did it...so what will you ask her to do?"

"Something I should have done a long time ago..." Issei was about to speak as they were all teleported back to their real dimension, as they were greeted by the Leaders, with Sirzechs speaking. 

"Well that match was really something....that means she must honor anything you ask right?" Issei nodded as his group wondered what he is going to ask, however what he spoke did not surprise anyone. 

"I want her and the girls that were living here out of my place, had they not fought against me or talked about my friends and loved ones like that, things would have been different, but I can't. She and her peerage don't deserve to live here, especially after what they think of me and my friends..." Sirzechs did not expect anything else, he knew this was going to happen, which was something he also agreed to it as well, even he agreed that Rias had crossed the line when she said those things during the Rating Game about Issei and his group. 

"I totally understand, I will let her know of the news...and Issei, your promotion to High Class Devil will be guaranteed..." Issei was surprised by this, as he spoke, "How did you convince the other Satans and the Great King Faction about this?"

"The other Satans knew of you fighting a literal God Class being, even with the help of the Dragon of Dreams, you still managed to defeat him, while Zekram Bael was a bit tough to convince but after telling him everything, he informed that he would put up a good word for the council..." Issei nodded in understanding, as he was very happy about this. This meant that he can finally have a normal and peaceful life. 

The others were also happy by this, as Jaune wondered who will be the Queen of Issei's peerage, he decided to keep his mouth shut as he did not want to create chaos in any way. 

"Anyways, Jaune, Jade...I have some news for you two as well.." Azazel spoke garnering everyone's attention, as he spoke, "I did the task you had asked me to do a few weeks ago, and just recently I managed to make first contact with a man named Ozpin, do you know him?"

Those from Remnant were surprised by this, as Jaune responded, "Y-yes, he is the Headmaster of Beacon Academy, you should speak to him..." Azazel nodded as he spoke, "I see....well I will keep in touch with him and let you know...."

"Now I will go and let Rias know of this..." Sirzechs spoke as the group nodded in understanding, he and Grayfia soon headed to the infirmary located in the fifth floor. Azazel then spoke along with Michael. 

"Well, I will be taking my leave. I have some work to do, and some gears to research, see ya!" Azazel soon teleported followed by Michael, as Issei then asked while stretching, "So what do you guys want to do?"

"We could roam around your hometown, would you show us Kuoh Town?" Jade suggested as Issei nodded, "Sure, come around, I will show you the place and where all you need to go..."

The group nodded in agreement, as they decided to roam around for a while, they did go through months of survival in the Backrooms and now was the time to rest. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for Part 1, the Part 2 of Prologue will be intense)

(A/N(2): More details of the group's Journey in the Backrooms will be explored as well as the form Issei used against the Redacted Watcher)

(A/N(3): Music Man was actually a deleted Boss that was supposed to appear at the end of Issei's route as a challenge. A similar sound based Boss was at the end of Jaune's route which were triggered by Shang Tsung and Quan Chi Respectively) 

(A/N(4): Many of the characters that returned to their worlds, will be appearing in the future of the story, they will be mentioned throughout the story.)

(A/N(5): Some scores will be settled in the next part)

(A/N(6): Issei had removed his evil pieces in the Backrooms, thanks to help from M.E.G due to an incident that had happened)

Please let me know what you think, and I will catch y'all later

PEACE!!

Questions?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7K 46 24
Things were starting to get out hand in the World of Remnant. Creatures of Grimm attack closer to the borders of the kingdoms, people start to go mis...
258K 4.4K 36
This story is about a gamer who got transported to the world of Remanant. He spawns in the jungle with his trusty system Mira,But there is a big mish...
586 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...
26.7K 734 10
Arcadia, a realm beyond our understanding, and knowledge, located in the far reaches of space. It has its own rules and regulations. Everything would...