OPPOSITES ATTRACTS | kurapika.

Da wakasasluvr

ONGOING! - ,, โ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜..? ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ..โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ There's many thing you... Altro

0
2
3
4
5
6

1

65 3 0
Da wakasasluvr

"SHOULD I WAKE HER UP?"

"No..?"

.
.
.

"What are you both doing?"

The voice of a man alerted the others.

──────────────

──────────────

SHALNARK

"Chrollo!"

His head turned in his direction.

PHINKS

Following in Shalnarks attention he as well turned to face the boss.

.

.

"What are you both doing in here?" Chrollo asked as he walked up to the pair.

"Phinks thought it was a bright idea ro disturb her sleep." Shalnark brought up.

"Excuse." Phinks head whipped in Shalnark's direction.

All Shalnark did was shrugged his shoulders.

"I just said the truth." Was all he said as he exited the room.

Phinks mumbled something under his breath as he left the room as well, leaving Chrollo alone.

The man sighed as he walked up to bed.

His eyes landed on the alarm clock on the bedside table.

"5:30AM"

'Maybe I should wake her up.'
He thought.

His hand landed on the body and gently shook it.

"It's time to get up.." He softly said.

Yet the body didn't budge.

He rolled his eyes.

"Would you wake up." He said a but louder.

This time he got a groan.

.
.
.

──────────────

──────────────

The comfort of your bed was too good to wake up yet the continuous shaking of your body was enough to rip you out your sleep.

"..Okay.. I'm up.." You mumbled.

You opened your eyes and was met with Chrollo's.

"Good. It's quite early this morning, it's 5:30.." He mumbled as he backed away a bit from your bed.

"Hmm.. Wait five what-"

"Get up, the other girls are already up and out of the room." Chrollo said as he walked to the door and opened it, waiting for you to get up.

"Okay fine.." You replied and got off your bed, following behind the man.

──────────────

! USING MISA AS YOUR FACE CLAIM.

(but that's for the aesthetic.)

☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

i didnt feel like using an actual emoji to ruin the aesthetic.

...

──────────────

THE KITCHEN

As Chrollo said, the girls was indeed up and out, including the boys as well.

Everyone was up.

"Why are we all up so early..?"

Shizuku looked up from her phone.

"It's because your exams are right around the corner. We wanted to find a new way to help you prepare." She said.

That confused you a bit.

"Okay thanks for looking out for me but don't I always do okay on my exams?" You asked, walking up to sit at the dining table.

Shalnark sat on the table next to you.

"We're not saying you do bad but your grades have been dropping for a while, it's not major but we wanna help bring it back up." He answered your question, following with a smile.

You did infact notice that your grades were dropping but you didn't know that they will notice.

Well you mean, you're the only one who's actually getting an education in the house.

They are all making sure you actually do well in school. Maybe get a job as well.

That means they all want your grades to be at the best at all times.

You looked down, staring at the table for a bit.

"Okay.. Well share your idea with me." You brought up.

────────

────────

THE KITCHEN
7:00AM

It has been over an hour of studying with the troupe. Actually it was just Chrollo studying with you, the others just sit and watch, maybe comment on the work.

"Okay Y/N, time to get ready for school."
Chrollo said as he closed your textbook.

"I will pack your bag, Pakunoda already packed your lunch for you. Go get ready." He ended.

You nodded and made your way to the girls room to collect your uniform and also other necessities you needed before entering the bathroom.

────────

A few minutes past and you were finally out of the bathroom, making your way to the living room to meet up with Machi.

She always love to do your hairstyles before school, her way of helping you everytime before school.

Her eyes landed on you, a small smile made its way on her face as she got all the items she need to style your hair.

.

.

.

"7:50"

Chrollo mumbled.

He looked up from his phone to see that you were finally finished with Machi.

"I'm really for school." You said as you walked up to Chrollo.

He nodded and began walking out the house with you.

──────────────

──────────────

"Okay, this is my stop." Chrollo said as he stopped walking.

You turned around to look up at him.

"Alright, bye Chrollo!" You said as you flashed him a smile.

He returned it and began to walk away.

But you forgot your daily tradition every school morning:

One hug.

"WAIT CHROLLO!" Your loud voice made the man stopped in his tracks.

"Hurry and do it." He said as you ran up to him and gave him the hug. He returned it of course.

"Okay now go." He finished as he walked away.

You turned back around and made your way out.

Your route to school is one where no eyes can see you. Mainly because you're literally living with the troupe and Chrollo walks you to school everyday.

No one knows where you live and no one sees where you go. When you leave school, you don't immediately head home.  You either go to the arcade or just go to buy something. You always reach home sometime around 6 or 7pm using the same hidden route.

Coming out of the alley way like area, you made your way out on the pavement and began your mini long walk to the school.

────────

────────

SCHOOL GATE
8:00AM

Finally, you arrived!

You sighed, knowing you have a full day in the building you hate.

Holding onto your bookbag, you made your way into the building.

.

.

.

It wasn't a long journey to your classroom.

You opened the classroom door causing all the eyes to land on you. Including a certain blonde hair own as well.

.

.

"Now my mood is ruined.."

──────────────

──────────────

OPPOSITES ATTRACTS

wakasasluvr

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Fake love Da :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
246K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...