HIS ROGUE MATE | ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ...

By devilJoonie24

"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His... More

CHARACTERS
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI

XXIX

4.1K 231 17
By devilJoonie24

"TAEHYUNG!!"

Yeonjun barged into the room, panicking. The bellowing call startled the couple in romance. Jungkook stepped back, rubbing his nape while Tae nibbled on his lower lip, trying to hide his bubbling smile. Their cheeks burned with the embarrassment of getting caught by the hyper-alpha.

The young alpha held the omega by his shoulders, with worry-dripping eyes. "Are you okay?" He whispered, checking him from head to toe, "I heard what happened to you at the dungeon".

Jungkook's eyes narrowed at the alpha's actions and he didn't like the distance between them. Not a bit. With the notion of asserting his presence, he brought his hand to mouth and cleared his throat.

"He's fine" He interjected, catching the attention of the younger. Yeonjun's eyes widened and he instantly bowed toward the true blood. Tae, sensing the burning jealousy of his mate, chuckled lightly.

"I didn't notice you, Hyung" Yeonjun apologized, with a meek smile.

"you wouldn't" Jungkook whispered under his breath, but put on a wide smile. "How did you know this?" he questioned.

"Jimin Hyung told us..." Yeonjun replied, looking at Tae, who smiled at him. "Then I didn't wait another second and came here. You are okay right?" he again asked.

"yeah, yeah! I am fine" Tae assured with his genuine smile. "Just need a good sleep"

"If you want-" Yeonjun words were cut off by Jungkook who moved towards him.

"Let him sleep for a while." Jungkook looked at Yeonjun and then at Tae. After a minute of silence, Yeonjun nodded and looked at Tae.

"Okay then...take rest." Yeonjun smiled. Tae smiled back. Jungkook glared at the young alpha. Yeonjun, after wishing them Good night, moved out of the room leaving them for good.

Both of them looked at each other and their cheeks dusted with the hue of red reminiscing how they were kissing minutes before. Tae bit his lips, feeling small in front of his alpha, whose eyes bored into his.

They sensed this newfound spirit and tingles surging through their body. Their relationship was a budding one which was kindling with their petite interactions. It made them crave for each other.

Jungkook, sensing the residual awkwardness, cleared his throat, his cheeks tinged with a faint blush. "Well, um, I guess I should let you get some rest."

Tae nodded, equally bashful. "Yeah, I could use a good night's sleep."

Jungkook gave a small smile, "I'll see you in the morning then." He said and moved out of the room before glancing at Tae one last time.

Tae watched Jungkook leave, a mix of emotions lingering in the air. The room felt both alive with the memory of their stolen moments and strangely quiet as Jungkook's presence faded. Tae couldn't shake the butterflies that danced in his stomach.

As the door closed, Tae sighed, sinking into the bed. He replayed the night's events in his mind, a shy smile playing on his lips.

Other than the incident that happened in the dungeon his day was far better than the other days. With a new sense of hope, he soon drifted to sleep.

Jungkook POV

I left out of the room and made my way toward my room. Soon I entered my room and plopped myself on the bed. My mind is still consumed with the recent events. That was the third kiss we shared but it hit me differently from others.

The taste of Tae's lips lingered on mine, and the warmth of his touch sent shivers down my spine. Which I didn't express at that moment. As I lay on the bed, I couldn't escape the vivid memories of our stolen moments, each one etching itself into my consciousness.

His shyness and blush on his Milky white cheeks became my favorite view. I don't know if my actions are out of our mate bond.

"How do you feel now?" Lycus asked out of nowhere, his voice echoing within the depths of my mind. The sudden intrusion of his voice startled me, and I sat up on the bed, searching for an answer.

"I... I'm not sure," I responded, my thoughts merging with the silent presence of Lycus. The taste of Tae's lips lingered in my mind, and I could feel a subtle warmth spreading through my being.

"The feelings we are experiencing now are new to monsters like us. We kill and torture others without any mercy. We didn't have any feelings until Tae came into our life." Lycus continued, and I listened to him intently.

"You rejected him by heart but fate played differently in our life. We marked him for our survival but still, we maintained distance from him for not to make our bond strong. We rejected Tae indirectly by Choosing Ava as our mate."

Lycus's words echoed in my mind, each syllable resonating with the weight of our complicated existence. I couldn't escape the truth that was laid bare- my actions, my choices, all intricately tied to a destiny I had tried to resist.

"I wanna ask you something. Do you feel the same thing with Ava that you experienced with Tae?" I paused for a few minutes not knowing how to answer it.

"Do you feel the butterflies on your stomach or do you feel pain when she was in danger or something?" Lycus questioned and I was speechless.

"Yeah! You are right I didn't experience anything with Ava but with Tae. It was a whole new emotion for me. You know what I had felt at the moment when we found Tae at the dungeon." Jungkook said and Lycus replied.

"I know but Tae doesn't. You are afraid that he may betray us in the end. But trust me, Tae is not someone like that. If he was, he wouldn't have risked his life to save us. Jungkook, We still have time until Blood Moon Day. Think wisely and take a decision." Lycus said and cornered himself behind the mind leaving jungkook to think alone.

Jungkook lay on his bed still thinking about what Lycus said. He rewinded all the encounters with the omega and every moment was vivid and clear. And it only leads to a single answer.

Next Day (Author POV)

The morning sun painted the sky in hues of pink and orange, casting a warm glow over the territory. As always everyone started their daily routine.

Tae got up early and went to work with Jimin about omega matters. Others just rested in the packhouse itself as it was the weekend.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had gotten up earlier than everyone in the packhouse but now he was in his room contemplating how he would face Tae.

"Jungkook it's already been 10 in the morning and you are still here." Lycus's voice irritated.

"It may seem easy for you but for me it's difficult," Jungkook said pacing back and forth.

"If you don't go there right now I don't have any other choice but to mindlink someone and will tell them what happened the previous day." Lycus blackmailed.

Jungkook sighed and moved out of his room and made his way towards the living room. As soon as he reached the living room his eyes searched for Tae but weren't able to spot him.

He sat on the sofa and greeted his members and Black Blood pack members. He looked around once again and turned to look at Yoongi who was sitting beside him.

"Yoongi..have you seen Jimin and hmm...Tae." Jungkook asked.

Yoongi glanced up from his conversation with Hoseok and frowned, "Jimin probably went to look after the omegas l, but as for Tae, I'm not sure. Maybe he too would have accompanied him."

Jungkook nodded and joined in their conversations. After about half an hour a guard entered the living room and bowed towards Jungkook and others.

Jungkook nodded and waited for the guard to convey the purpose of his arrival.

"Alpha, the prominent Alphas are here to meet you." The Guard informed. Jungkook's brows frowned in confusion.

"Why are they here?" Jungkook thought. " Let them in," Jungkook commanded. The guard bowed and left the room.

"Why are they here?" Soobin asked. Others kept silent as they didn't exactly know the sudden arrival of a prominent Alpha.

Soon, The Prominent Alphas entered the room one by one. Jungkook and Soobin being the leaders of both the pack greeted the Prominent Alpha. The wolves greeted back, showing their respect for the true blood.

"Greetings to Alpha Jungkook and Alpha Soobin" They bowed.

"Greetings to you too," Jungkook replied, "Have a seat."

"We haven't expected Alpha Soobin to be here." One of the prominent Alpha spoke as they settled themselves on the sofa.

Jungkook and Soobin sat on the sofa while others stood respecting the persons in front of them.

"Likewise, We didn't expect you be to here," Jungkook responded with a small grin on his lips. The alphas chuckled at his remark.

"What is the reason behind this sudden visit?" Jungkook questioned.

"Alpha, the Head has decided to conduct a meeting. We cordially invite both packs for their presence at the meeting." One of them announced, giving a charter that was accepted by Namjoon and Yeonjun.

"The meeting will commence in four days from now" They continued.

Jungkook and Soobin exchanged glances, silently communicating their thoughts on this unexpected invitation. Jungkook had always ignored the invitation yet, the head always invited his presence. And today, he thinks his presence is crucial.

"Give me a minute," Jungkook added, nodding at Namjoon. The alpha went to write a reply and came back. He handed it to Jungkook.

"Here, give this reply to the head" The alphas received the charter with wide smiles and bowed.

"We will take our leave now." The four Alphas bowed and walked out of the pack house. The silence in the room was killing everyone. The sudden visit of the alphas, a new meeting.

"What is happening?" Yooni questioned, "I suspect something is wrong for sure." he asserted, others nodding at his words.

"Let's see Yoongi hyung," Jungkook replied. They looked up when Jimin walked in with lots of bags. The alpha's face scrunched when he didn't see tae with Jimin.

"Hey love" Hoseok kissed Jimin's cheeks along with Yoongi. "how was your day?'

"All good" Jimin chimed.

"Where is Taehyung?" Yoongi enquired about the absence of the younger. Jungkook's ears perked up in eagerness.

"Tae said he wanted to go somewhere. He promised he would be back in one piece" Jimin replied. The others nodded yet were unsure about tae's safety.

Meanwhile, Jungkook made up his mind to look out for the younger. He slowly escaped from the discussion and went out of the pack house. He didn't know why he wanted to make sure the omega was safe. He couldn't control his instincts and actions, even his movements.

Jungkook knows there is only one place tae could be possibly found. And he hoped it was right. He went through the path which led to the forest. He removed his clothes and shifted to his wolf form. The alpha hung the clothes in his fangs and ran in the direction of the lakeside.

His black waved along with the gushing air. His tail wagged in the excitement of reaching the destination and meeting his omega. The alpha's eyes gleamed in ruby red shade. He was feeling each moment he interacted with nature. With the sight of the lakeside, his paws came to a halt, and took slow yet silent steps.

Jungkook dropped his dress shifted back into his human form, and put on his pants. He rushed to the lakeside to see a familiar figure sitting on the boulder while playing with the butterflies that surrounded him.

Tae was giggling, his newly colored blonde lock ruffled by the soft breeze. He was trying to catch the butterflies, some sitting on his head and palms. He seemed not aware of his surroundings but melted into the moment. The scene was mesmerizing for the eyes of the alpha.

"What are you doing here?"

Tae jumped out in fear, shrieking in the process. He quickly turned to the voice and raised the sharpened metal in self-defense. In the meantime, Jungkook caught the omega's hand before it struck against his heart.

The omega's eyes softened when he saw his alpha staring at him. His grip on the metal loosened, as it dropped to the mud. The alpha's grip was warm against his skin, giving a sense of relief. A sigh left his lips, and jungkook's grip loosened.

"oh, moon goddess! You scared me!!" Tae whined, hitting Jungkook's chest. He was embarrassed by how he was shrieking in front of the alpha. The alpha chuckled at the younger's acts.

"look...the butterflies also went because of you!!!" Tae mumbled with a pout, looking around him. "Meanie!" he whispered, crossing his arms.

"oh! I am the meanie?" Jungkook pointed at himself. Tae nodded curtly. The alpha laughed unbelievably. "why?"

"you shooed the butterflies away. They were playing with me...I want them" Tae replied, his lips forming a pout. Jungkook was stunned by his behavior. The omega in front of him was carefree and didn't show a tinge of hesitancy to express.

"They wouldn't come back" He cried, turning away from the alpha. Jungkook secretly liked the way his omega was free to him. They didn't have this usual tension between them and it made them feel so close.

Without a thought, Jungkook ran away leaving tae confused. He looked at the alpha, running deep into the forest.

"Alpha!! Come back!" he cried, with no response, he waited for jungkook to come back. A few moments later, he heard the sound of scrunching the dry leaves and turned to see, a sweaty jungkook with something in his hands.

"What took you so long? I was sca-" Before he could finish his words, Jungkook opened his hands to free the butterflies he caught from the inner forest.

Tae's lips spread into a wide satisfied smile as he saw the butterflies dancing above his head. He gently touched them, feeling the color spread on his fingertips. His eyes shined from the reflection of sunlight and the adoration. A giggle left his parted lips when the butterflies landed on his nose.

Jungkook silently adored the male who was unaware of the pair of eyes admiring him. He felt as if the male in front of him was the most innocent and kind-hearted one, who found happiness in small things.

"They are beautiful" Tae smiled, looking at the butterflies.

"not more than you" Jungkook replied, which caught the attention of Tae. He looked at the alpha staring at him with a soft gaze. Tae felt his cheeks burn from his alpha's gaze.

"I...um.." tae was at a loss for words and it made jungkook smile.

"Say... What are you doing here?" Tae whined, trying to divert the situation.

"For you...of course" Jungkook replied without any doubt and it made tae's jaw drop. The alpha was good at making him speechless. Tae soon smiled, recovering from the shock. The alpha's words were soothing to his heart and it made his heart race.

"For me?" Jungkook nodded, sitting beside tae. They sat in silence, watching the butterflies and enjoying the serene atmosphere of the lakeside.

Tae, breaking the silence, spoke softly, "Thank you for bringing the butterflies back. It's... nice." he was genuinely surprised by the alpha's effort.

Jungkook nodded without voicing his words. Honestly, he didn't know how to react. It was the first time that he felt something blissful, which made his heart
Pound. He turned to tae, who was looking at the view, while he admired the angel in front of him.

Tae's milky white skin was shining under the tender sunlight, his lips were tinted red like the strawberry. The sneaky mole on the tip of his nose was attractive. He noticed the hearty laugh of the younger which can cure his pain.

He remembered his eyes searching for the younger every time he entered the pack house to get a glimpse. He waited for tae to come out of the kitchen and bless him with a view. He remember how his heart felt as if it was tearing apart when he saw his omega getting attacked by the rogue. He knew the pain and anger, he felt when he accused and hurt his other half with harsh words and actions.

And no one has to know about all these and not even that...

He was falling for the angel in front of him.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.5K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...
317K 10.9K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
1.2M 67.5K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
1.2M 65.3K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...