Seducing Mr. Riddle

By mammatila

You enter Hogwarts as a new student, and is selected into the Slytherin house. You are not exactly popular, a... More

A New Beginning
Dating Mr. Riddle
What Will Become Of Us
New Year, New Us
A Bittersweet Revenge
Bring It Back
I Sure Do
Witch, witch, she's mine, you bitch!
There's Nothing Holding Me Back
Come What May
And Suddenly You Were My Everything

Lightning Strikes

74 0 0
By mammatila

CHAPTER THIRTYTHREE: (Y/N POV:)

Nearly half a year had passed since Mattheo's birthday. We avoided eachother at all costs, and I mostly stuck to myself or were being with Hannah. Theo insulted me in italian at any chance he got, Enzo death glared at me, Draco kept threathening me that his father would hear about it. Tom were downright cruel and kept threathening to obliviate me. The only thing that hurt me were Mattheo avoiding me. I missed him like crazy all the time. His words burned in my chest. You fucking bitch! I flinched at my own thought and kept walking down the corridor. Perhaps I were a fucking bitch. How could I.. And on his birthday.. I sighed and turned around a corner. I saw Mattheo leaning up against the wall with a girl. He had his hand on the wall and he leaned in and kissed her passionately. 

Fuck. It felt as a punch in my stomach. I felt physically ill. I blinked my eyes and hoped not to cry, as I stormed past them without even glaring at them. I could literally feel his cold smirk at me. 

Our next class were Divination with professor Trelawney. We were studying tasseomancy (the art of reading tea leaves) when professor Trelawney came close to my face and glared at me. ''What do you see in your cup, miss Y/L/N?''. The whole class were silent as they stared at me. I looked in my cup and shook my head. ''I don't know..'' I nearly whispered. Trelawney took my cup and looked in it. ''Oh, yes, yes..'' she said. I furrowed my brows. She showed me the cup. ''Look here, darling'' she said and continued. ''The broken heart. You've experienced true love being ripped from you'' she said and glared at me. ''Am I right?''. I shrugged. ''No, you're actually not!'' I said, stood up, grabbed my books and stormed out the classroom. She looked at Hannah who sat across from me. ''Did I say something wrong?'' she said. ''Well, let's continue''. I hid in the nearest broomcloset and sat there until our next class. It were Potions, and I entered the classroom as the first student. I were greeted by a new professor. He smiled at me. ''Hello, young miss'' he said and continued, reaching his hand out to me. ''I'm professor Slughorn. Horace Slughorn''. I shook his hand. ''I'm Y/N - Y/L/N'' I said quietly. The rest of the students entered the classroom. Slughorn presented himself once again in front of the class. ''Today we'll be brewing a potion called Amortentia'' he said. People started whispering in the corners about it being a love potion. ''Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them'' Slughorn said. ''I have a done potion here. Who would like to demonstrate in front of the class?'' he said and glared at all of us with a smile. Nobody volunteered. Theo stood in the back with the group of boys when he shouted ''I'm sure Y/N would love to!''. I heard all of them laughing. I death glared at them, and saw Mattheo smirk at me. He stood with his arm around the girl I saw him with in the corridor. ''Very good!'' Slughorn said. ''Come, dear, come on up here!''. I sighed and closed my eyes briefly before I entered next to professor Slughorn. I glared at the potion. Slughorn looked at me. ''Put your head above the kettle and take a deep breath''. I did as told and placed my head above the kettle. I looked down at it, before I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Letting the smell fill my nostrils. ''So?'' Slughorn said. ''Please explain what you smell''. I stood for a brief second. A familiar smell hit me. ''I- I..'' said and continued. ''I smell something familiar. A hint of citrus. It smells musky and spicy. Like someone fresh out the shower. It smells like summer and winter at once. Like sun and snow. Like home..'' I faintly whispered and opened my eyes. I looked up and a pair of eyes pierced mine. Then it hit me like a train. I smelt Mattheo's cologne! Mattheo turned around and stormed out of the classroom, leaving his group in wonder. I looked at Slughorn. ''Professor?'' I asked quietly. ''Can I leave and use the restroom?'' I said. He nodded at me and kept lecturing the others. I hurridly went out in the hallway and looked around. No sight of Mattheo. I walked down the hallway a bit and entered around the corner. I saw Mattheo sitting at a bench. He looked up at me. 

''Mind if I take a seat?'' I nearly whispered and nodded at the empy seat next to him. He nodded and looked down at his hands. I sat next to him. Then he turned his head and looked at me. ''That smell in Slughorns class'' he said and continued ''nevermind..'' he looked down at his hands again. I couldn't resist and placed my hand at his chin, tilting his head towards me again. 

He glared at me and blinked his eyes. ''I smelt your perfume'' I said and let go of his chin. He smiled and kept eyecontact. ''You said it smelt like home..'' he said quietly. I chuckled. ''I meant it smelt very comforting..'' I said and looked down at my feet. He sighed and looked down as well. ''How have you been holding up?'' he said quietly and looked back at me. ''Good!'' I said. It were clearly a lie. I could barely keep up in school. I rarely slept well and I felt like my heart were chronically broken. I looked up and met his eyes. ''Mattheo, I'm really sorry..'' I said quietly. He knew what I meant. He nodded. ''It's okay..'' He said and continued ''I've not been the nicest one too, you know?''. ''I'm also sorry for the guys teasing you'' he said. ''I'll make sure it stops..''. I chuckled and looked him in the eye. ''It doesn't matter. Only thing that'll hurt me is us not speaking..'' I said. He furrowed his brows. ''I-I'm sorry..'' I said. ''I shouldn't have said that''. He looked at me and smirked. ''Witch, are you sitting here admitting you miss me teasing you?'' he said and chuckled. I smiled at him. ''Mr. Riddle..'' I started ''Please start teasing me again''. We both started laughing. ''Let's head back to class, shall we?'' I asked and stood up. He grabbed my hand and stood up, towering over me. He looked at our hands and let go. ''Sorry'' he said. ''Old habbit..''. My cheeks started burning. ''I'm not sure your new girl would like that'' I said and referred to the one I saw him with earlier. ''I already told you'' he said ''I don't date, witch''. He bumped my shoulder and smirked at me. ''Only ever wanted to date you'' he said. It both broke and healed my heart. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER THIRTYFOUR: 

The boys stopped teasing me and everything seemed to be getting back to something normal. Mattheo and I spoke at every chance we got. We had started texting again and at every chance we got, a touch would slip in. Nothing sexual, just a touch. A playful slap, a gentle touch. One night I tossed in my bed and couldn't find rest as usual. I sighed and stood up. Hannah were asleep and I threw on some shorts. Normally I only slept in panties and a top. I headed down in the common room, where I saw the fireplace being lit. Mattheo sat in one of the couches and stared at the fire. All alone. I swallowed and walked silently towards him before I slumped down next to him. It startled him, and he jumped and looked at me. ''What the fuck!'' he said. I started laughing. ''Can't sleep too?'' I said and smirked at him. He shook his head and glared briefly at the fire again. ''I was actually thinking of you..'' he said and smirked at me. ''Do tell!'' I said and raised my eyebrow at him. He started leaning towards me, and I felt my heart started to race. I blinked my eyes and looked at him. ''Mattheo..'' I whispered. He looked at my lips, his face were only inches away from mine. He licked his bottom lip and placed a brief kiss on my lips, only just touching them lightly. He sat back and smirked at me. I were in chock and stared at him. ''Wh-what..'' I said. It made him chuckle. ''I've wanted to do that for a long time now'' he said. I didn't even hesitate, and crawled next to him. I kissed him again, only this time he dragged me up on him and held me tight. Our kisses got more intense, and I placed my hands in his soft curls and squeezed them lightly. He grunted below me and led his hand up my shirt on my bare back. ''Ride me'' he said and smirked at my lips. I looked down at him. I leaned a bit backwards and slipped my top over my head, revealing my naked tits. Mattheo looked at them with fire in his eyes, before he placed his mouth on one of them and started licking the nipple in gentle circles. I moaned quietly and closed my eyes. ''Fuck..'' I said. He led one of his hands down my stomach and started touching me outside my panties. ''I've missed your body so fucking much..'' he growled at my tit and slipped a finger up in me. I moaned again. ''I've missed your fingers in me'' i whispered. He kept sliding his finger in and out for some time, before he took it out and stood me up in front of him. He dragged my shorts and panties down and pulled his pants and boxers down. He placed me on top of him again and started trailing kisses down my neck. I slid down on him and placed my hands on the back of the sofa as I started to ride him slowly. His breath intensified and he grabbed my hips and helped me going back and forth. I moaned again. ''Fuck.. Mattheo..'' I mumbled and placed my head next to his neck. He kissed my shoulder. ''Turn around'' he said quietly. I stood up and turned my back against him. He dragged me down and thrusted in me again, this time in reverse cowgirl. I held his thighs and jumped up and down, pacing up. He moaned quietly and squeezed my hips tightly. Then he slapped my ass. ''Good girl..'' he mumbled under his breath. I bit my lower lip in order to silence myself. ''Know this, love'' he said and continued as he thrusthed in and out of me faster and harder ''I don't like sharing what's mine - You should know that by now'' he said. It made me cum, and I moaned a little higher, before I felt his hand in front of my mouth. ''Shut up'' he said quietly. He placed his hand around my throat and squeezed lightly. He pulled me towards him and kissed the back at my shoulder, and then he came. ''Fuck..'' he grunted. We sat for a bit, trying to catch our breaths. I stood up and put my panties on. Mattheo glared at me with a big smirk. ''That were fucking nice'' he said, and it made the both of us chuckle. I got dressed and he pulled his boxers and pants up. ''Did you like the whole dominant thing?'' he said and raised an eyebrow. ''I fucking loved it!'' I said and smirked back at him. He stood up next to me and placed his arm around my waist. ''Come on, witch'' he said. ''Let's go to bed''. We walked towards his room, and as soon as we hit the bed, we fell fast asleep in eachothers arms. This sure felt like home to me. And I'm sure Mattheo felt it too. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 10 24
Mattheo riddle x reader -\ Lillie celeste potter is a sweet soon to turn 16 year old girl. But the thing is that, she is the least favorite child of...
16.2K 243 20
You are very exited to start your 5th year at Hogwarts as you hadn't seen your friends in what felt like an eternity. You always had fun at school as...
858K 14.5K 41
Y/n moves to Hogwarts away from her dark past, to start brand new. But what happens when her past comes to Hogwarts to haunt her. Her ex boyfriend. 1...
13.7K 201 17
Mattheo Riddle 🖤 Enemies to lovers Smut