The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence

432 22 4
By AdoboCatWorks

______

"Enemies..." Gang Orca lowly growled, staring at the open field of retreating students. "Can they all be taken care of in parallel... I wonder."

With the students seeing Gang Orca's surprise villain breach. Y/N stood his ground as he puts his hand onto his stomach, a blood mark can be seen written at its palm as he turns his hand into it.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

In a poof! of smoke, Kurama appears in a normal fox-like size with all of its nine tails waving behind his back.

"Hmm..." Kurama hums, his canine teeth showing that it slightly startled some of the students around them. "This will do." He said, contented.

"You know what to do, right?" Y/N asks the normal sized fox.

"Yes, that plan." Kurama affirmed. "Now, let's!"

"Alright!" 

Crackling his knuckles, some of Gang Orca's sidekicks fired at them with their cement guns. Y/N avoided all of this as he dashes forwards, doing some hand seals as he took a deep breath.

"Water Style: Surging Sea!"

Spewing a large amount of water towards them, Gang Orca chuckled at his foolishness.

"Hero... You've forgot about my quirk, do you?"

Y/N already knew this as Gang Orca's quirk named "Orcinus", grants him superiority, speed, and strength when there's water around him.

"I know what I'm doing, villain!" Y/N shouts back with a grin.

Gang Orca hums as he cocks his fist, preparing to punch the incoming Y/N Yugano. But as his fist connects the young hero's face, he disappeared in a blob of water.

Confused, Gang Orca looks around to find him. "What? Where did he-"

Rising from the waters, his arms finished in a snake seal.

 "Water Style: Water Prison!"

The water entangled Gang Orca in an orb of water, creating a small panic at the Number 12th Hero.

"You can't break free from that Gang Orca." Y/N explained. "It doesn't matter if you force yourself from trying." He said as he did another hand seal as he sees Gang Orca's sidekicks are now coming after him.

He swings his hand as his fist developed lightning.

"Lightning Style: Bullet - Ibuki!"

With the water under their feet, most of Gang Orca's sidekicks were electrocuted by the attack. Gang Orca was hit as well, causing him to briefly yell in pain.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" A voice yelled as Y/N was about to completely envelop the villain in a more fortified prison.

He turns around to see both Todoroki and Inasa are charging towards them.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU BOTH-?!"

Without any word, Inasa punched Gang Orca directly in the face while Todoroki used his ice to swipe some of his sidekicks that were trying to attack them.

"I won't let you get all the glory, Y/N." Inasa growled, a smirk etched on his face as he stared at the blonde jinchuriki.

"Huh? Who says I'm getting all of-!"

His danger sense spiked as he dodged an incoming hypersonic wave from the now escaped Gang Orca.

"Useless." The tall hero spoke as he appeared next to Todoroki and Inasa, banging their heads to one another before he delivered a devastating kick to Y/N, sending him meters away from them.

Thankfully, Y/N managed to balance his footing as Gang Orca wasn't finished yet. 

He dashed towards the young hero as Y/N was forced to resort into pulling his kunai and defend himself from Gang Orca's flurry of close combat attacks.

He ducked low and stopped his enemy's arm, but that was a feint from Gang Orca as he successfully grabbed Y/N's wrist before he headbutted the teen, causing him to stagger back.

"Gagh! That hurt!" Y/N ignored the pain as his hand sparked with electricity. Doing a backflip to gain a small room between them, he later pumped chakra on his feet and zoomed forwards.

"Lightning Blade!"

As Gang Orca's sidekick recovered from the earlier fight, their boss told them to stall the boy as he led some of them to the Help Area where the HUC rescuees and the other students are right now.

"Oh no you don't!"

In his dominant hand, where the Lightning Blade is still in effect, he swings it wide as hundreds of bolts of lightning shoots to Gang Orca's men.

"Lightning Blade: Porcupine Shock!"

The needles pierces them and once again, gets electrocuted.

"N/N-chan!" Midoriya yells as he kicks one of the shocked goons.

"Izuku? Who's with you?" Y/N asks in surprise.

"Shindou!"

"Wait-! Shindou?"

"Yeah?!" The boy yelled in response.

"Can you stop Gang Orca's men from advancing to the Help Area?!"

"I'll try!"

He try slams his hands on the ground as tremors shook their pathway.

"S-Shit...!" Shindou curses as his hands trembled, sweat drips from his head, he collapses on his knees as both Midoriya and Y/N looks at him.

"What happened to you?"

"Gang Orca read my attack and sent a pulse of hypersonic wave at m-me..."

Clutching his head, Shindou quickly reassured the two.

"GO! I'VE SLIGHTLY MANAGED TO SLOW 'EM DOWN!"

"Alright!" Y/N yelled as he looked at Midoriya. "Izuku, can you handle them?"

"Yeah!"

"Then I'll leave them up to you!" He then noticed that some of their classmates are already coming over to help. "It looks like Asui and the others are here as well!"

"Class-Rep!"

Asui, Ojiro, Tokoyami, and Ashido had arrived and are now helping Midoriya to clean up the rest.

"All of the injured have been evacuated!"

"Great timing you four! Where's Todoroki?!"

Asui simply gestured her head near the Help Area.

"Shit, this is bad... I need to go!"

_______

Disappearing in a blur, Y/N reached the site where Todoroki and Inasa's quirks are both amping up for a combined attack.

The fire and wind blasted through Gang Orca, taking the attack like its nothing.

"A hot wind prison of flame and wind, huh? It's a good idea." He stated. "A normal villain would give up, cry, and beg for forgiveness. But, what if they didn't? After playing a hand, you need to already be planning the next one."

Their attacks diminished as they were both forced to collapse on the floor due to his quirk. Having a bottle of water merely saved Gang Orca from the fire and wind combo, he poured it all over his body and causes him to be unscathed.

With a pulse of a hypersonic wave, the attack wavered.

"Well? What's next?"

Then all of a sudden, Gang Orca heard a swirling noise above him. And as time slows down, Y/N can be seen now changed into his Kurama Chakra Form and Midoriya appeared beside the man, taking him by surprise.

"So, this is your plan..."

"Fire Style: Blazing Rasen-!"

Shoot Style: Delaware-!"

Gang Orca simply stood there as he smiled.

And the sirens blared, ending the exams.

"Stop whatever you're doing!" The voice from the speakers erupted. "For all who've taken the exams, all the HUC who were deployed have been rescued from the danger zone."

"Huh?!" Both Midoriya and Y/N landed next to Gang Orca, confused. His chakra cloak disappears as well as Midoriya's lightning. "Does that mean that the exam is finished?"

"It may seem arbitrary, but with this, all the provisional licensing exam procedures have been completed."

"Yep! We're done all right..." Y/N sighs as he looks at Gang Orca, apologizing with a bow. "I'm sorry for what we did! But that headbutt still hurts, sir!"

Gang Orca chuckled, dismissing his apology. "You don't have to, Yugano. You did what's best and used your mind to stall the villains. I'm impressed! It's that what you've learned back in the U.S.?"

"After we tally the scores, we will announce the results here. Those who were injured should go to the infirmary. The rest of you should change and then stand by."

Y/N shyly scratches his head. "Y-Yeah... I learned that when those aliens invaded New York, ahaha..."

Gang Orca hums in understanding. "You did well. And you too, Midoriya."

"T-Thank you very much, sir!" Midoriya said as he bowed down, flustered by the praise.

"Don't thank me. you two. Now, why don't you go and see to your classmates?"

"Gah! I forgot!" Y/N said. "C'mon, Izuku! Let's check everyone back at the Help Area! Bakugo's going to be pissed if he learns you fought Gang Orca instead of himself!"

"E-Eh?! Wait for me, N/N-chan!"

Kurama, still in his small fox form, shrugged and sighed. "What a waste..." And he poofed! out from the battlefield in a cloud of smoke.

__________

An hour later and 1-A are back in their uniforms, as well as the other students from the other schools.

In front of them was the large screen as the students were anxious to see the results.

"Now, I will announce the results, but before that, I will tell you about the scoring system. Between those of us at the Heroes Public Safety and HUC, we have a two-fold demerit system we used while watching you."

Y/N observes his classmates. Students like Midoriya, Mineta, Ojiro, Sero, and Kaminari are focused on the screen. Uraraka closes her eyes, bracing for the news, while some are indifferent like Todoroki and Bakugo. As he looks back at the screen with a calm demeanor, Kurama said something to him inside his mindscape, causing him to calm down and to smile.

"In other words, we were evaluating you on how few mistakes you made in a crisis situation. Anyway, the names of those who passed are listed in syllabary order." The man gestures at the screen for them to look as he listen down their names, slowly. "Please check the list, keeping those words in mind."

Y/N carefully scanned the screen, his eyes looking up and down before he flinched, causing his eyes to go wide and yell in victory.

Yugano Y/N - Passed

"YES!"

And one by one, his classmates also let out their own shouts of victory as he can see their names on the screen being listed.

"My name is there!" Midoriya yelled, a tear sliding from his cheek.

"It's there! Minoru Mineta!"

"Oh, thank god...!" Jirou let out a thankful sigh.

"I see it!" Iida joyously stated.

"All right." Shoji pumped one of his fists.

"Uraraka!"

"Whew...! I thought my name wasn't even there!" Sero wiped the sweat on his forehead.

Tokoyami nods silently.

"I'm so glad!" Ojiro merely collapses on the ground in relief.

"Merci!"

"Ah! It's there, too!" Sato points out.

"Yay!" Ashido jumped in glee.

"Little strokes fell great oaks." Yaoyorozu stated.

Koda claps his hands and closes his eyes.

"Ribbit..."

"Hurray!"

"Aww, yeah!"

"Yes! My name's up there too, but-"

The class nearly forgotten him and as they stared at Bakugo... He had a very sour mood.

"F-FUCKING-!? IT'S NOT THERE!"

Y/N shook his head in pity for his fellow blonde before he soon noticed that Inasa and Todoroki's names are not there as well.

"Wait... Todoroki didn't passed? But he's with me..." Y/N said in question, wondering why he didn't passed. "What the heck?"

"Hm..." The low grumble of Kurama caught Y/N's attention in his mindscape.

"What's the matter?"

"Someone rigged the results." The fox deduced.

"I've noticed. But... why...?"

The fox closes his eyes once more, avoiding the question as Y/N pulls himself out from his mindscape. And as Y/N opens his, he was given a paper by an agent from the Association.

"-the specifics of your scoring are described there in great detail, so please do look over them carefully." The guy on the P.A. explains. "All participants will be given their papers, and a chance to confirm their results."

With the others busy on their own results, Y/N read his own paper.

"Y/N Yugano. 97 points out of 100. Noticeable strengths: A  natural born leader, quick witted fighter, great on helping people, and a skilled individual... Huh, that's nice." Y/N mused, before he read out the last part. "Noticeable weaknesses: Risky commands, diving head-first to a fight. Well, that's common now, was it?"

"N/N-chan! How much did you get?" Midoriya asks.

"97." He said with a shrug. And that caught the class by storm, also worsening Bakugo's mood even more.

"W-WHAT?! HE GOT A NINETY-SEVEN?!" Bakugo then glared at him, yelling. "YOU BASTARD!"

Luckily, he was held quick by Kaminari and Kirishima.

"Chill out, man!" Kaminari pleaded as he holds onto Bakugo's arm.

"HOW AM I GOING TO CHILL WHEN THIS CANINE SHIT OUTRANKED ME AGAIN!" He ranted. "C'MERE, YOU FUCK!"

"Bakugo!" Kaminari and Kirishima yelled, pinning him further to the ground.

"Why is he mad, kero...?" Asui wondered.

"Ah, it seems that Class-Rep got the highest score. That irked Bakugo." Hagakure stated. "You know him..."

"Speaking of Bakugo." Uraraka points at the board. "Todoroki's not on the board as well."

The class looked at their heterochromatic friend, as he glares back them, indifferently.

"He failed...? Why?" Ashido said in shock.

"You're telling me that both top two both didn't make the cut? But Yugano did? That sounds a little bit suspicious to me." Sero expressed.

"Oh man, Todoroki..." Midoriya muttered, looking pity at him.

"Sorry, Todoroki." Yaoyorozi also expressed pity.

"Well-" Mineta started. "Considering that the top two students of our class are both de-"

"Mineta!" Yugano warned.

A cold glare from Yugano sends shivers through his small spine, stopping Mineta from talking further. "Y-Yes! I-I understand!"

The conversation of the class was cut short when the speaker talks again, informing them onto something important.

"To all of the participants who passed... From now on, depending on the nature of the emergency, your new position will grant you the authority to exercise privileges equal to that of Pro Heroes. That is to say, combat against villains, conducting disaster and accident relief, and the like..."

"The generalization of being a hero at work." Y/N deduced in a whisper as he continues to listen.

"Even without orders from Pro Heroes, you are now able to act at your own discretion."

Some students grinned at the announcement, but Y/N frowned. "I can sense a but, coming in."

"However, with that power comes an even greater responsibility..." The announcer stated.

"Huh. Nice quote. I'm going to save that to my books." He remarked.

"As all of you are surely aware, the hero who was the pinnacle of greatness known as All Might, has exhausted all of his power. His very existence was one which was so great that, in and of itself, it suppressed crimes and controlled evildoers."

"True... True..." Y/N nodded alongside the other students, while Midoriya stayed focused as he clenches his fists.

"You must not forget, however, that as things stand now, you merely hold Provisional Hero Activity Licenses. Think of it as being not even half of a full-fledged hero. Therefore, we wish for you to resume your studies at each of your schools with even further zeal and diligence!"

The announcer then glanced onto some selected students.

"And last, erm... To all those who were not fortunate enough to pass..."

Y/N takes a deep breath and braced for what's coming next.

"You do not have the luxury of allowing yourselves to become dejected over losing too many points. There is still a chance remaining for you all!"

It seems this stirred Bakugo and Todoroki's attention as Y/N narrowed his eyes at the further explanation for those who didn't pass the exams.

"Individual tests? A special training course? Isn't that a bit bias?" Y/N wondered.

"So, reattempt your exams in April, and work with your Special Training Course. That is all, dismissed!"

The students scattered after the announcement as a fired up Bkaugo points his finger at Y/N.

"I WILL COME RIGHT UP YOUR ASS, CANINE! REMEMBER THAT!"

Y/N smirked while Midoriya stuttered, nervously waves his hand and tries to dismiss his friend. "B-But Kaachan-!"

"KAACHAN YOUR ASS, TOO, DEKU! BOTH OF YOUR ARE TRASH! YOU'LL SEE!" 

He then stormed off the hall, much to the amusement of the class.

"Welp. There he goes..." Y/N scratches his head.

"I still wonder how he is upset of you, N/N-chan." Midoriya said, watching Bakugo as he marches away from the class.

He chuckled and looked at Todoroki.

"Yo, Todoroki." Y/N called. "Take it easy, aight? Don't rush. You'll soon catch up with us and you better believe it!"

Todoroki gave them a soft smile, nodding. "Yeah. I'll catch up real soon... Thanks, Y/N."

"Ahh, don't mention it! It's my job as your Class-Rep to check up on all of you." Y/N laughs as the others were abruptly gathered by their sensei, Aizawa. "Now that we got our provisional licences. We can now celebrate!"

The class stared at him, as the boy in question grins at them.

"Who wants pizza?"

__________

Somewhere...

Moscow, Russia

In a cold and crowded pub somewhere in Moscow, an individual walks in with their dark blue cloak covering their appearance.

They cautiously looks around the place as laughter rang across the tables, some are drinking and having private conversations. But the hooded person finally sees their target that is sitting comfortably in a sofa, at the VIP section.

The person smiled briefly before she slowly walks near the big, burly man. The man was all muscles and were accompanied by his bodyguards at the back, pistols and blunt weapons are holstered on their belts.

"добрый день. (Good afternoon.)" The person greeted, standing in a safe distance as the man looks at them.

"Я ждал вас. (I have been expecting you.)" The man said. "Все, что я спрашиваю, это... почему? (All I ask is... why?)" He asks.

The person frowned and slightly observes his bodyguards. "Я упорная, Калеб. (I am a persistent one, Kaleb.)" The person spoke with a cautious tone. "И ты не хочешь, чтобы я злился. (And you don't want me to get angry.)" They warned. "Иначе... (Or else...)

Kaleb, the burly man narrows his eyes and snorted. "Иначе что? Ты не сможешь меня напугать. (Or else what? You can't scare me.")

The bodyguards sensed the increasing hostility as they pulled out their weapons and warily approaches the person. They sees this and chuckled. "Ты хочешь, чтобы SHIELD узнала о твоих операциях, Калеб? (Do you want SHIELD to get hold of your operations, Kaleb?)" They threatened.

The man flinched and grounded his teeth. "Ты смеешь?! (You dare?!)"

"Я осмелюсь, Калеб. Ты знаешь, чего я хочу. Я прошу только об одном, потому что не хочу избивать твоих оборванных головорезов на куски. (I dare, Kaleb. You know what I want. One thing is all I ask, because I don't want to beat your scraggly goons into pieces.)

More of his bodyguards came out from the shadows as the pub sensed an incoming fight. Some patrons scattered away from their seats as the owner sighs and flips the signage when only the hooded person and the gang only remains inside.

The man sighs as he snaps his fingers, signaling his men to surround the person.

"Похоже, мы зашли в тупик... Перл. (It seems were in an impasse... Pearl.)

The person chuckled before her giggling turns into a complete laughter, slightly irritating Kaleb's goons. "Ты думаешь, что сможешь победить меня? Ты совершаешь ошибку, Калеб. (You think you can defeat me? You're making a mistake, Kaleb.)"

Pearl walks forward and glares at Kaleb. "Где. Является. Мой. Муж? (Where. Is. My. Husband?) She questioned with a threatening look.

He growled as he points his finger at Pearl. "Вам нужны ответы? Тогда заработайте их... Получите ее! (You want answers? Then earn it... Get her!)

Pearl frowned as she watches Kaleb's men rushing to her. The air went cold as water droplets starts to float around the pub. Stopping them on their tracks as they watches Pearl lifting her index finger, giggling.

"Я? Окружен? В ловушку? (Me? Surrounded? Trapped?)" Pearl then nodded at the pub owner as she throws a bag of Russian Ruble at him, giggling sadistically as ice forms from the floating droplets. "Нет. Ты в ловушке со мной. (No. You're trapped with me.)

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531 38 50
Rena led a simple, boring, lonely life until one day she met a being from another world. A Guardian who protects the Realms, and she needs Rena's hel...
12.9K 400 45
ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ - ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀꜱ...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
56.6K 1.4K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...