Destined with you ll KTH ll

By Bang7_tan

you are nothing in front of yoona - Taehyung I wish I had never met you taehyung - Y/N Get out from my son's... More

part:1
part:2
part:3
part:4
part:5
part:6
part:7
part:8
part:9
part:10
part:11
part:12
part:13
part:14
part:15
part:16
part:17
part:18
part:19
part:21
End

part:20

2.7K 102 5
By Bang7_tan

Time skip,

Y/n:"Pick up the call taehyung." you  were calling him since 1 hour but he wasn't picking your call.

Y/n:"I hope you are okay,I just hope please be ok." you close your eyes as you feeling restless for him.

Y/n:"I think I should call jimin." you quickly dial his number and put the phone with your ear.

Jimin:"Yes y/n?" you widen your eyes and quickly asked him.

Y/n:"Ta-taehyung is he ok?He isn't picking my call so---

Jimin:"Don't worry y/n actually he is with me."

Y/n:"I want to talk to him ji--

Jimin:"So-sorry y/n but he isn't in the mood to tal---

Y/n:"I understand its ok.Please take care of him." you quickly cut the call.

Y/n:"Its hurting me but why?why he isn't in the mood to talk with me huh?" your eyes start to get teary.You slowly sit on the floor while hugging your knees.

Taehyung was standing in front of terrace's railing.

Jimin:"Why are you ignoring y/n huh?Don't tell me after seeing yoona y---

Taehyung :"Yoona!why she came back huh why?" he whispers slowly while looking at the sky.

Jimin:"Taehyung Iam talking about y/n not that idiot yoona."

Taehyung :"After seeing her I felt the same feelings when I saw her for the first time."He said without emotion.

Jimin:"You lost your mind tae?She didn’t come back for you.You have to Understand."

Taehyung :"I think its my destiny." jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Jimin:"You really have lost your mind.

Mrs kim:"How can she come back in my son's life?" she angrily kick the bed.

Mr kim:"Calm down please.It's not like she wants tae back." he again start to read magazine.

Mrs kim:"You are not understanding me.After seeing her in the party I felt the same fear when I saw my son lifeless 3 years ago."her eyes start to get teary.

Mr kim:"Don't worry too much.Didn't tae told us that he had move on huh did you forget that?"

Mrs kim:"If he has move on then why he left the party when he saw her hmm?" she slowly in the bed.

Mr kim:"Maybe he got emotional or shocked just like us,I telling you that you are thinking too much."

Mrs kim:"I hope so."

Next day,

Sohee:"What  that bitch yoona came back?" she screamed as you quickly put your hand on her mouth.

Y/n:"Can't you be calm down?" you glare at her.She look around and apologise to the students as you both are in class.

Sohee:"Ok I got it.Now tell me that what was taehyung's reaction hmm?did he became emotional or shocked or surprised."

Y/n:"He left the party when he saw her." you look down at your lap.

Sohee:"what I thought she had no effect on him---

Y/n:"What do you mean?" you asked being scared.

Sohee:"Y/n look I don't want to scare you but I want you to talk with him.It will be better if you talk with him."

Y/n:" I called him yesterday but he didn't received my calls."

Sohee:"Look y/n I hope he is not thinking about her,do you understand what I am trying to say?" you slowly nod as he held your hand and assures you.

Sohee:"Iam sure he has move on from her."

Y/n:"I hope so sohee." you weakly smiled.

Time skip at night,

You are thinking about taehyung.Its been so long that he talked to you.After the party he didn't talk to you or come to meet you.You feel like crying but you have to hold that.

Grandma:"Y/n dear are you ok?" you quickly nod and smiled.

Y/n:"Iam fine grandma."she frowns as she caresse your cheek.

Grandma:"Are you crying dear hmm?" you couldn’t control and cry in front of her.

Grandma:"Sweetie did anyone scold you,tell me who scold you?I will beat him or her." you immediately hug her tightly.She rub your back softly.

Y/n:"It's hurting grandma,Iam feeling hurt ahhh." you cried in her arms.

Jennie:"Y/n?" she quickly run and sit beside you.

Grandma:"Look she is crying.I don't why?"

Jennie:"y/n what happen? Tell us please." she also rub your back to make you feel better.

Y/n:"Actually Iam fine,It-its just Iam missing my par-parents." you quickly break the hug and wipe your tears.

Jennie:"Are you telling truth y/n?look you can share with us.We will try solve the proble---

Y/n:"Thank you for giving me love.Thank you but Iam fine now." you smiled weakly.

Grandma:"Really are you ok?"you get up and smiled.

Y/n:"I have to leave now."you quickly leave from the room.

Jennie:"Is she really ok grandma?"

Grandma:"Such a sweetheart she is.I hope she stay happy and healthy."

Jennie:"Yeah you are right.She deserves happiness."

You stop on your track when your eyes meet with taehyung's.He is looking at you emotionless.His eyes is empty just like before.You felt scared and fear.Fear of losing him.

Taehyung :"Hi y/n." he smiles a little.you felt your eyes again start to get teary.You thought he will come run to you and hug you but no.He just said hi.

Y/n:"Bye." you whispers and walk pass by him.He held your hand to stop you.you close your eyes and smiled.

Taehyung :"Take our driver with you,its not safe." you open your eyes and slowly turn to him.

Y/n:"A-ah ohh no need,I can take care of myself mr kim." you pulled back your hand from his grip.

Taehyung:"Y-y/n!" he called your name.you turn to him and weakly smiled.

Y/n:"Good night mr kim." you turn around and run from there.

2 days later,

You were ignoring taehyung.But look like he also ignoring you.You were sitting on the chair being emotionless.

Sohee:"What happen to you babe?" she quickly put the food tray in from of you.

Y/n:"Iam fine sohee." you smiled weakly.she narrowed her eyes.

Sohee:"No need to lie with me.I know he is ditching you right." you slowly nod your head.

Sohee:"Such a jerk.Look y/n no need to think of him.You will find better one in future." she start to eat her food.

Y/n:"Its not easy sohee.How can I will forget him?I can't I can't." you wipe your tears.She quickly hug you.

Sohee:"He is not good for you.Just forget him.Y/n I think it will be better if you stop working in their house."

Y/n:"I can't sohee.They became a family to me.How can I will forget them?"

Sohee:"Then I will suggest you one thing."

Y/n:"What?"

Sohee:"Go and fight with him.Show him that you are his girlfriend not that bitch yoona."

Y/n:"You mean I have to fight for him?" she nod happily.

In kim company,

Taehyung :"what are you doing here?" he asked being emotionless.

Yoona:"Can't I visit you tae?Do you really hate me that much?"

Taehyung :"what you want to talk?just say and leave." he get up from his seat and come in front of her.she just smiled sweetly.Her smile can melt anyone.

Yoona:"Wohh you became so cold tae.I didn't expect that you will be like this."

Taehyung :"How can you expect me to talk with you nicely after what you had done?"

Yoona:"Iam sorry tae." he frowns at her as she come close to him.He gulped and clench his fist.

Taehyung :"Why?why did you come back?"

Yoona:"I COME BACK ONLY FOR YOU TAEHYUNG." his eyes soften to hear her words.

Yoona:"I missed you tae,I want to get back with you again." her eyes start to get teary.

Taehyung :"Y-you come b-back for me?" he get froze when she hug him softly.

Yoona:"I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG."

You enter inside the kim company and went towards the reception.You were watching the bouquet in your hand which you bought for Taehyung.

Y/n:"I hope he will like it." you smiled shyly.

Y/n:"Hello I want to--- your word stop as you saw HIM.You smiled and about to walk towards him.Your smile vanish to see the scene.

Y/n:"YOONA?" you whishpers.

Taehyung and yoona is walking while talking happily.Taehyung is laughing and giggled with her.They exit from the company.

Y/n:"Did he forget me?" you whishpers. Tears start to fell from your eyes.Bouquet fell from your hand.

Y/n:" THAT ALL WAS FAKE LOVE?" you wipe your tears and also run from there.

To Be Continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.6K 45
Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But as a human I hate him" He's afraid to st...
6.4K 386 34
Story of a girl named Y/N who is very friendly, kind and crazy! ....And a boy named Kim Taehyung who is caring, funny and handsome! "It was already l...
457K 16.7K 53
A story between two individuals who came across each other by fate. Both hated each other since their first meet but what the fate holds for them. Ki...
8.5K 441 15
Words Limit: 30000-35000 Warning: This story contains sucidal, blood and abusive scenes. "A small degree of betrayal is sufficient to cause the deat...