𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐀�...

By -GIMMESUMFACE

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭" The story of a girl who's lifestyle 360's with... More

𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕

𝟐𝟑

15.1K 608 210
By -GIMMESUMFACE

NEHEMIAH KENSINGTON

          These past few days went by fast while Neem was back home and sat in front of his desk. he could see the view outside but none of that mattered right now, nothing he had mattered right now and it sort of made him see where Maya was coming from.

          All these things he had but still he couldn't get her, then what else could he do?

          He couldn't do anything right to keep people around, and everyone around him left. All he wanted to do was make her happy but material things weren't enough. She wanted more of him and that he'd never done before.

         No girl had ever been that close to him and it's not like he would usually let them anyway. Maya had something a lot of women didn't have and it was self-respect. She was focused on what she had going on and nothing else and wasn't selling herself short for anything.

          Girls like her were hard to find, and he was doing all that for her and she didn't even fuck him which was something he valued.

          Trying to shake off the thoughts for a little bit, he decided he'd get out for a little to clear his head.

          Since being around Maya, Neem had realized that money hadn't even been buying his own happiness, but Maya was filling that in for him.

          "I don't even give a fuck" He mumbled while sitting down in his car, knowing damn well he gave a fuck, he cared more than he even should actually. He didn't know where to go but he knew he couldn't just be in the house with his thoughts today.

          Lighting his blunt, he began to drive off. He decided he'd go to the mall just to walk around knowing the last thing he was worried about was buying anything.

          When he got there, he parked and got out closing the door behind him. Pulling out his phone, he began scrolling through contacts to see if there was anyone he knew could distract him right now, and his eyes landed on one of his old hoes he used to fool around with.

          He didn't want sex but just someone to be around and to show him some type of connection which Maya couldn't give him.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

          "You want a bag? Anything while we here?" Neem asked Bianca. He invited her to the mall after buying her an Uber here. He was surprised she actually came after not speaking to her for months.

          "Well, I have been looking at a Prada bag lately... You wanna get me one?" She was standing in front of him smiling, happy to get something out of him for the first time.

          He pulled about three bands out of his pocket and handed them to her.

          "I also been looking at-"

          "No, just the bag I don't got a lot of time today. Just meet me down at the car when you done though aight?"

          "Whatever you say"

          About 30 minutes later Bianca met him in his car, a big smile across her face now that she got whatever bag it was she had been wanting.

          "Thank you Neem. I love how you always so sweet to me"

          If she called that sweet wait til she hears what he been doing for Maya these months.

          She hopped over her seat and was on his lap licking her lips.

          "I been missing how we fuck lately, no one make me cum like you do. Not even I can" Bianca whispered in his ear placing kisses on it. His hands got situated on her waist.

          "Always smell so fucking good" She mumbled once again, this time she began moving herself around on his lap trying to spice something up in him, but nothing was working.

          "I'm not on nun of that though. At least not today"

          He was imagining Maya on his lap instead of her, exactly what he wanted. But his infatuation with Maya couldn't let him actually have sex with Bianca, it felt wrong.

          "Why baby?" Bianca pulled back pouting while playing with the chain on his neck.

          "I just wanna be around someone right now. Be getting lonely sometimes, y'know?"

          "That's cool, you know I'm here for you. Why you feeling lonely baby?" She placed kisses on his jaw making her way down to his neck.

          "Aint worth talking about. Shits over now"

          "Mm mm you can still let me know. Talk to me daddy, was it work? The plays wasn't going right?"

          "It's not work and I'm not talking bout it" He felt himself become hard as she sucked on his neck knowing that was his favorite. His hands moved inside her leggings grabbing her ass.

          This didn't feel right but it felt good.

          "We don't gotta talk about it or we don't gotta fuck. I just wanna distract you" Just hearing that made him quietly moan in her ear. That's exactly what he wanted, someone to distract him right now. Her hands slid up underneath his shirt.

          "I got you all hard and you acting like youn wanna fuck me... you got a girlfriend or sumn got you feeling all sad?"

          "I hope you don't. Cause she not gon like how her man got hickeys all over his neck"

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

           "You passed all your exams? That's good Maya I'm really proud of you" Maya's mom spoke excitedly through the phone. Maya was also proud of herself, she was back to her old self. Working her ass off having almost no time to rest.

          "Yeah me too. I only got next semester before I graduate"

          "That's good, I'm happy all your hard work has been paying off. You're coming to see us for Christmas and New Year's right?"

          "Duh, what else imma do?"

          "Just making sure. But how's work been though?"

          "Works cool. Same old same old" Maya still wasn't going to mention Neem. She told her parents a lot about her but she was absolutely not going to tell them that, she was ashamed.

          When she got off the phone with her mom, she made herself something to eat and sat back down on the couch.

          Lately, Neems has been respecting what she told him by staying away. She got a lot done but would be lying if she said she hadn't missed the things they used to do together.

          Random shopping sprees, vacations, and restaurants, and how sweet he was... But all that still wasn't enough.

          But it was bound to come to an end and she knew that from the beginning.

          Maya pulled her phone out getting ready to check some emails, but before she could do that she got a text message from a random number.

random#

what you on?

I'm over here thinking bout us heavy
Delivered 10:26 pm

          Maya scrunched her eyes thinking of who this could be, all she knew was it better not be Neem.

random#

Neem I'm not having this conversation again

I never thought of you to be the random number type of nigga

that's low of you especially how we agreed you'd leave me alone
Read 10:30 pm

who tf  Neem is?

this Jayvion
Delivered 10:32 pm

          Maya gasped out loud in shock and irritation. Who did he think he was texting her for the first time in so long off a random number?

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
11.1K 266 23
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐨�...
106K 6K 36
(𝐘/𝐍) He's just the biggest asshole ever 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 You're not explaining what he did... (𝐘/𝐍) He breathes ➸ You've lived a peaceful life on...
7K 351 16
(𝘯.) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶; 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS