50 kids and A Oil addict Dad!

By SoniisSoni

Abandoned at this time Then, the doors of the meeting room burst open to reveal two (of my) kids standing th... More

The Meeting
Call From Pa
Dinner is served
Movie night
Planeride
Visitors
Office
4 Hours is Normal in America!
Freaking out
!NOT A CHAPTER!
Nightmares and Sleeplessness
Magnum Opus
Brotherly love/comfort
Race
Emails and Fights with Enemies
Hola Mi Amigo
Not a chapter
DC
The Capital is back and Arizonas pissed

More Visitors

993 18 13
By SoniisSoni

<Russia pov>

I honestly didn't know what I was walking into when I said yes to Belarus's text to go with her, Ukraine, and Canada to America's house.

First, I asked why. To which I got: "HE HAS KIDS!" Excitedly yelled into the phone.

Second, I asked, "Why me?" I got: "Uh, you're my favorite sibling."

"But why invite ME to HIS house?"

"Deal with it Russia your coming." She stated. I knew I couldn't say no. Well, theoretically, I could, but Belarus is my sister, so I knew I would be dragged along, and I also had a hard time saying no to her.

So now I'm standing with two of my excited sisters and a nervous-excited Canada at America's doorstep.

"Oh my god...! Oh my god...!" Ukraine whispered under her breath while she fiddled with her hands. Canada knocked, and after about 40 seconds, give or take America answered the door.

"Hello..." Canada greeted hesitantly

"Hey!" America greeted back

"Hi! YOU HAVE KIDS!?" Ukraine exclaimed

"Uh, yes?" America confirmed as he flapped his eyelashes at Canada

"CAN WE MEET THEM!?" Belarus questioned while Ukraine nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, but we have to go over rules first." He stated. He opened the door for us to go in, making sure to give me a quick glare as I walked in behind Belarus. "So uh

1. All the States have trauma from...past events...I'm probably going to have to talk to Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia about that

2. Don't be disrespectful. If you do something to one of them, the rest will jump you

3. Don't enter any of their rooms and be aware of your surroundings

4. Don't bring up the Civil War. It's a touchy topic unless Dixie or one of the southern states brings it up. Dixie is my twin brother formally known as The Confederacy, so you all know."

"Why would you need to talk to us?" I asked.

"You'll see..." he answered. I started to get suspicious as he led us into a VERY Crowded room with most of the English family - Canada +France and a bunch of teens and a guy who looked like a weird version of America. Some were still at the dinner table eating, and others were in the living room. A girl at the table noticeably tensed at the sight of us, and the teen next to her reached over and held her hand. I was confused at the reaction.

"Maple!" New Zealand gasped as she ran over and hugged Canada.

"Hey NZ!" He greeted back while returning the hug. Australia got up and plummeted into the two, knocking them over. They wresled, and New Zealand, who was in the middle of the mess, shrieked. Ukraine was laughing, and she leaned onto Belarus for support.

I then realized America was standing by the girl who was scared with a hand on their shoulder.

"Hey Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia, can I talk to you guys?" America asked.

"да!" Ukraine answered and followed America into the kitchen with me and Belarus behind. While we walked away, I saw France and Britain greet Canada while Australia helped New Zealand up.

"What did you need to tell us?" Belarus asked from beside me.

"Well, one of my kids named Alaska has some history with your family." America started

"Was it the girl who looked uneasy that you were standing by?" I asked.

"Yes." America confirmed."She was sold to me on March 30th, 1867, from the Russian Empire."

"Wait, our grandfather!?" Ukraine exclaimed

"Yes." America answered

"Is he her dad...?" Belarus asked

"Yes, he is her biological father." America confirmed. So that means she's my...Aunt and my father's sister? That was an odd concept to grasp. Plus, she was America's state, which made him her adoptive dad.

"Can we meet her?" Ukraine asked. America sighed.

"Yes, but give it some time. Let it come naturally..?" America said hesitantly.

"Ok!" Belarus nodded, still freaked out by what she had just learned.

We went back into the dining room, and I saw two states on the table yelling about guns. Behavior that I had seen America do at meetings, so I honestly wasn't that surprised to know his kids shared the same behaviors.

"Texas, Mississippi off the table!" America yelled. Britain was holding a steaming cup of tea and looked traumatized. "Dad, where's Dixie?" America asked

"Last time I saw him, he was dragging Florida that way." Britain answered and pointed towards a hall.

"Okay, follow me." America told us and led us to the hall.

<Dixie pov>

"NO!" I exclaimed as I moved Florida to my other hand (he was hanging upside down) to avoid being bitten.

"But I want to!" Florida whined

"No bitin. calm your butt down." I demanded. He pouted in my hand.

"But!" Florida started but got cut off by me.

"Stop bitin, you have sharp teeth. You're probably not even human. you're like a vampire or somethin." I replied. He grinned

"Maybe I am!" He shouted in a happy voice.

"Possibly but no bitin' your siblins." I said as I set him down.

"What do I bite?" Florida questioned

"I don't know!" I started, "your pillow!"

"Oooooooh, I could eat the feathers that could fall out!" He realized and giggled.

"Why do you act like this sometimes?" I asked

"Because I can!"

"Fair."

Then I saw America approaching us from down the hall with 3 accomplices. I gave Florida the "act good, so we BOTH Don't get our buts whooped" face and hoped for the best.

"Dixie!" America exclaimed when he reached us.  "So this is Dixie, and that state is Florida." Ame explained. The three who I now recognized as Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine all nodded along.

"Nice to meet you!" Ukraine greeted, knowing I was aware of who they were.

"You too!" I responded. Florida squirmed in my hands, so I let him go. He eyed the country's with an emense amount of caution as he stood up from the ground.

"You bunch look weird." Florida stated. America was clearly holding back laughter (as was I), and the country's looked surprised at the teens' statement.

"Well, we're from a place that's most of the time really cold." Belarus replied.

"Hm, you got polar bears?!" Florida questioned them.

"I have them." Russia stated while raising his left hand.

"That's cool! The only time I've ever seen them is in Alaska, but I tried to ride the polar bear, so I got banned from Alaska." Florida rambled.

"Why would you try to ride a polar bear?" Russia asked

"Why wouldn't I?!" Florida defended.

"He's just like that." I whispered over Florida, who looked up at me with awe.

"Wait, you said Alaska, right?" Belarus asked. Russias eyes widened, and Ukraine started to eye America cautiously.

"Oh yeah!" Florida started. I began grinding my teeth, knowing exactly where this was going. "She's like your aunt, right?"

"Yeah..." Ukraine mumbled.

"Oh!" Florida exclaimed."That's cool!"

"It is." Belarus agreed.

"Okay, we are going to go fetch Canada and get rooms. Have fun with the gator, Dixie!" America said as he directed the Slavs away from us. I looked to Florida, who had an exotic grin that could only be his plastered on his face.

Then he bolted down the hall.

I started to run as soon as my mind registered what he was doing. He ran in zigzags like you would if someone was shooting at you but instead he was running from me who was feeling quite angry but also not angry because this is better than stopping gun fights, this atleast has some new things that could acour. Florida then reached the stair case, which he flew down (but so did I and I was able to gain some space that was between us) He was turning a corner when I was close enough to resch got him and I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. He tumbled backward, and I used the momentum to throw him on my shoulder.

He shrieked, and I walked him to the dining room where I would plop him in a seat and tell him to chill.

<Alaska pov>

I was internally screaming as I slammed the door to my room.

They are here.

THEY ARE HERE

MY FREAKING NEPHEW AND NIECE

IM GOING TO DIE

-
1398 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 382K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
16.3K 637 22
An average person gets the chance to reincarnate as a tragic hero. Can he change his fate with his foreknowledge or will he meet the same fate? This...
14.5K 397 45
Dying at the age of 16 might seem harsh to others but that wasn't the case for her. Rather she was happy that it was the end of a miserable life. So...
9.1K 631 48
Just like how two shores of sea can never meet, they can never meet too, might be physically but never mentally. The other shore is too far to even t...