Chauhan ardhangini's

Od royal_beckons

Chauhan's had it all - "MONEY", "FAME", "POWER", and "AUTHORITY" and most importantly three most Eligible Su... Více

Character's aesthetic
family background's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
'Chapter 7'
'Chapter 8'
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
'Chapter 13'

Chapter 10

4.5K 228 23
Od royal_beckons

Author's pov :

It was already late afternoon when the chauhan siblings with their better halves left for their cruise back to their home town, to their own place. They bid goodbye to nana ji before finally signing off who in term fed them with a lot of stuff that was well known from the place.

The old man had a satisfactory smile plaster on his face because the people that came there were nothing less than his own grand childrens meeting them after so long instilled a calm endeavour of livingness for him as he was craving for it from so long.

Though it was quite late for them to leave from the farmhouse but they didn't have left any other options as Chauhan siblings had to get back to work by tomorrow and there was no trench for it since they love their work to their life.

Though they had planned to leave a little earlier but owing to some emergency regarding the property papers, the main and the supreme reason for them to visiting here was still pending so having no other option they had to delay their departure for a span of hours.

They left in Aman's Mercedes Benz and this time it was the younger brother who decided to drive them back to their place
As he had been showing the stubborn
emotions about the fact lately.

Actually it was his dream, that he would one day ride off his brother's favorite car in the world (desire of younger siblings) , owing to the fact that Aman was too much possessive of his things, so he don't allow anyone to touch any of his things but somehow counting to Rishi's luck, today was somehow his day as Aman finally let him drove off his (One of the FAVORITE) car because he had been busy in his office work lately so he's kinda tired and thanks to his second elder brother Ansh who didn't have any mood of driving lately.

As it was already late, they decided to go by the shortest route to their place, which was through a deserted forest, quite scary as it could be said but Ansh being fearless and always in hurry one, suggested to take that path as it would consume lesser time and Rishi being the naughty one decided to abide by his instructions in order to have a adventurous journey in their returning path.

But the idea seemed to have a dreadful failure, as they found themselves moving into nothing but Oblivion. The forest area was completely dark with the only lights shimmering was the headlights of the car that marked its presence on the dense Pitch Black location. It was nearly one hour, but everything that took a path, they would return back as if they had not travelled no where. It was quite frustrating and irritating on their part as they all were very tired of the journey and wanted nothing but to doze off as quickly as possible.

Finally, after a lot of despair and distress, The Finally found the path which was leading them to some other route that looked like their known way as each of the persons sighed in relief of finally able to solve the problem which seemed almost never ending.

The car was running and its full speed among he growing darkness as each and everyone was busy In their own little world as a sudden break of Rishi bought everyone's attention as the car shook down.

" Wtf NOW !!? "

Came the deadly voice filled with anger and frustration, ofcourse it's Non other than Aman.

" Bhai gaadi aage nhi jaa payegi, there's a tree fallen there in the way "

(Car can't go ahead)

Ansh informed in his usual calm and done tone.

" Ab kya kare "

(What to do now)

Asked Rishi keeping his head back in frustration. He was already tired with driving in this jungle and now this tree. Quite irritating!!!!

" Karna kya hai, hatana padega use, we can't go back nor we have a option to run from the situation, do we!? "

(What to do, definitely we need to put that aside)

Said Aman running his hands through his hairs in anger, it's all because he was already tired with his late work and now this.

" But bhai how can we, like I mean yeah we will- "

Rishi interrupted but then cut by the dead glares he received by his elders brothers. At last he agreed, ofcourse he needs to, or else we all know!! Huhhh.

Bruhhh, truth to be told he was scared of his CEO and Professor brother's anger and he knew it very well that enraging them in this situation wouldn't be much good for him. So he quickly gulped, causing his Adam's apple to briefly show off its charm thereby catching off palak's even in that tense situation making her feel a little hot off, even in that little cold climate.

The two brothers immediately move towards the giant bark lying on to their way while Rishi was back to his teasing form again after a brief moment of anxiousness as soon as his brothers left the car.

" Maharanio (Queen's) we would love if you will see off your husband's at least for once doing 'THIS' hardworking thing just to get you guy's safe at home, Warna aap hi batao sobha deta hai ek CEO ek
Professor or khaas kar ek 'Doctor' aadmi ko ye karte huye, huhh "

(Otherwise, you tell me, would it be nice to see a CEO, a professor and especially a doctor doing this, huh??)

Said Rishi turning back from the driver seat looking at the three girls which made them chuckled.

" We will love to lend this favor of ours to your CEO, Professor brothers and specially to our most deserving Doctor, Right girls "

Came the slayed voice of Naina Aman Chauhan.

" Seriously bhabhi "

Rishi glanced at her with a done face making them chuckled again.

" Ofcourse we are serious, not like you guys high on water 24/7 "

Palak spoke with a smirk checking on her phone if network were available their, but disappointed by her luck.

" You-"

Came the male ego of palak's husband but cutted by his bhabhi.

" Rishi if you don't want yourself to get chopped, you better leave the car and help your brothers or else you'll be the one responsible for the next raw non-veg dinner for your brothers "

Anchal spoke with sarcasm dripping off her mouth.

" How can I forget those Satan's.. I mean my lovely brothers, see you soon beauties "

He said with a smile and smirk plastered on his lips while ignoring palak.

The girls too left the car, in order to have a glance at their husbands who were flexing off their muscles, nerves elegantly while pushing the bark as the girls were busy drooling off their respective husband's forgetting the odd situation in which they had been in a long time.

FUFKK!!!! WHAT'S THEIR FAULT WHEN THEIR HUSBAND'S ARE DAMN HAWTT!!!!!

" Damn fuck bitch "

Came the high and strong tet screaming kinda voice of Aman gathering everyone's attention.

" What happened bhai " Ansh and Rishi too flinched by his sudden voice.

The girls too went there breaking out of their trance as they heard Aman's voice.

" Nothing, it's just a bite, Come sit in the car it's already done. "

Aman informed casually moving towards the car finishing his work.

" Bite?? Bhai is this the time to reveal you love bites, is the moment to reveal you love and sex life, huhh "

Whispered Rishi slowly with frustration in Aman's ear which was heard by both brothers and maybe by palak too as she was standing close.

" Shut up Rishi, what happened bhaiya "

Asked palak when a lone tear escaped Naina's eye as she saw a snake bite on her husband's arm.

" Ansh bo saanp, Aa-aman ji apka hath "

(Ansh that snake, Aman ji your hand)

Naina spoke in a trembling voice indicating towards the snake and then at Aman's arm.

" It's nothing, don't worry "

He said getting back to the car ignoring everything and everyone gulped in worry seeing the bite on Aman's hand.

Naina's pov :

A snake bite Aman ji!!!

I couldn't even decipher what to do at the particular moment. All I could think was that my Aman ji was hurt and all he was doing was not caring about the situation at all!!

Tears started falling off my eyes as I understood the depth of the situation my legs involuntary started moving towards Aman ji's direction and before I could even decipher my hand went towards Aman ji's chest area as it was difficult from my height to reach his collar at that moment and I pulled him close enough not too down but at least a bit down so that I could talk to him.

My pain yet determined filled eyes met his unsure one as his beautiful eyes glanced at my direction with a lot of brewing uncertainty. My orbs were glistening with unshaded tears while his one held a sence of confusion and desperation, the reason was yet unknown to me.

" Khudke baare me to aap kabhi nhi sochenge, kam se kam atleast us family ka soch liya karo jo apse sabse jyada pyaar karti hai "

(You will never think about yourself, at least think about the family who loves you the most.)

I said when tears started flowing down through my eyes as I can't.... I can never control my emotions.

Why is he like this!!!??

Why just can't he take care of himself !!

" Not for me but at least for family, for 'OUR ANVI'. "

I shouted at the top of my lungs while sobbing, I'm crying out loud at this moment, I might be reacting a little bit too much but I myself have a bad past so being insensitive was the thing I can never do as I say I can't control my emotions.

He was standing there with a look of desperation in his eyes while his eyes were fixed into my direction as if taking into my every words seriously. I am not sure, what is mind must be comprehending at that particular movement but all I could care about that moment was his safety I am nothing else even if he thinks of me a crazy person.

You look the best shocked at my outburst
As his other hand tried coming close to my face, the reason was unknown to me yet but at that moment I was even able to comprehend anything other than the fact that my Aman ji was in pain.

It was all so sudden!!!

I jerked his hand away off from my face, as my hands involuntary left clutching
His collar and moved towards his bitten hand as my eyes looked at it with a lot of pain.

Pain of him being in pain and desperation of taking away all of his pain!!

Before I could proceed to my next action,
Rishi came to our direction with a serious expression plastered onto his face.

" Bhabhi I know what you're trying to do, but don't do that it's dangerous ,
ansh bhai and bhabhi went to bring the necessities from the car to treat his wound , please bhabhi ..just wait a minute , please "

Rishi voice came out as a plead as it was the first time I saw his this tensed side and his eyes glistening with tears, but at that moment everything seemed to me black and white with the fact that my aman ji was hurt.

I ignored his words and moved my face off his direction as my lips came in contact with his hand region which was bitten by the snake as I started sucking the poison off his arm and throwing it off.

Though this was the first time when my lips came in contact with his skin but I didn't feel anything euphoric because this time it was just because to save his life nothing else.

I could hear Rishi's constant pleading and even Him doing something beside my direction but at that moment, I cared less. I was so scared of losing my Aman ji that I didn't dare to look at his face even for once as I was busy sucking off the poison.

Everything was blurring around my direction as I failed my eyes dropping, as I felt losing myself to oblivion making my constant trying of keeping it open as everything started blurring off towards my surrounding as I felt losing myself to nothing but darkness.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Do let us know if you like the chapter and next will be something ummm.... It's a surprise!!!
Stay tuned.

We were late with the update because of our personal reason, but from here we will try to give proper updates on time though our exams are near but still we will try our best!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.5M 145K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
243K 29.2K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
3.9M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
253K 19.3K 39
- Keya x Shivansh Keya Mathur (25yrs old) one of the most youngest and leading wedding planners of India. Shivansh Singh Rawat (27yrs old) the rulin...