Tokyo Ghoul react to Minus Gh...

By MCPELuisTuican

Things were going as usual in the world, as nothing was ever too good with the constant struggle between huma... More

Chapter 1:Opinions of strangers are a great coping mechanism
Chapter 2:First dates can be bloody
Chapter 3:Don't hang around someone else's territorry
Chapter 4: It's rude to refuse food
Chapter 5:This ring is rated M for Minus
Chapter 6:Interspecies is popular nowadays
Chapter 7:Kagunes can also be art
Chapter 8:No one expects the Minus Inquisition
Chapter 9:You don't have to be a ghoul to kick an investigator's ass
Chapter 11:Ask your girlfriend before getting kidnapped
Chapter 12:Pranks aren't deadly, except for when they are
Chapter 13:Murder and therapy are close to each other
Chapter 14:It's hard to say what is ghoul and what isn't
Chapter 15:When you're a horrible employee, but you're too good at your job
Chapter 16:Families are such a drag

Chapter 10: Meeting your girlfriend's simp is awkard

840 44 2
By MCPELuisTuican

Different people lead to different results. Such an result would be Kureo's survival.

Kureo himself doesn't know why the boy would do something like that, he wouldn't blame him if he spat on his corpse. Yet, if anything was made clear to them is that the only one who understands what's going on in Kumagawa Misogi's mind is Kumagawa himself.

Kaneki however was another story. He thought that a crucial moment would come.

The torture Yamori made him go through doesn't really worry him. It was clear by now that Kumagawa has a much higher pain tolerance tham even his current self.

Although he doesn't technically heal, he can just go on even with horrendous injuries. He doesn't know why he doesn't use All Fiction as soon as he's heart.

Well, he supposed that seeing someone so ingured still moving freely and slaughtering your forces does add to the fear factor. Although even as his cousin Kaneki doesn't know much about Kumagawa, he knows he's a total troll.

They're getting closer and closer to the present. Kaneki did form an oeganization with Kazuichi, Shu and Hinami after the CCG raid, he can only wonder what Kumagawa's course of action will be after.

Najimi:Oh, seems like this one did have you guys shook.

Kureo:Just...Some realizations settling in.

Najimi:I see, I see. I can emphatize with that.

She has a long live, yet she thinks that the biggest such moment was after the Student Council President Election from Hakoniwa. Medaka was quite dramatic back then, more so than usual.

She'd have probably succeded in her suicide before Medaka could reach her if it wasn't for the last Book Maker. She does have to give points to Kumagawa there, even back then when he ripped her face off and his mind was all over the place he could still think of adding a special Book Maker in an extreme case.

Najimi: It's hard to tell if that's him being thoughtful in that situation or just how meticulous of a psycopath he is. Isn't it, dear readers?

Kaneki:Eh?

Najimi:Anyway, I think it's about time we move on to the next arc.

Touka had become accustomed to messes in her life. However, she still can't comprehend what she saw in front of her.

The two investigators from yesterday, one which they left for dead in a sewer without an arm and an leg, now are drinking cofee in perfect health at the same table with Kumagawa. Not only that, Koutaro seems to be completly clueless of who he's talking. Neither had Kureo seemed to recognize her.

Touka thought her life was messy until than. Turns out, there's no bigger mess than Kumagawa Misogi.

They finished their talk and the two finally left. What worries her most is that Kureo and Kumagawa seemed to get along a little too well for her linking.

Kureo:What a lovely young man.

Koutaro:That is a pretty big change of peace...

Kureo:I'm just surprised that the girl didn't poison my cofee.

Touka:I wouldn't go as low as to ruin a well prepared cofee.

Kureo:Hm...

Kureo poundered over that a little. Cofee is one of the few things both humans and ghouls can consume, so he imagined it was pretty important for the girl.

Touka hadn't bothered to eaversdrop in their conversation. A part of her is sure she didn't want to know.

Kumagawa than set his target back on Touka, continuosly teasing her and being given angry shouts from her while she did her work. It was an routine they got used to.

The door opened to reveal an rather interesting bunch. There were three man with overcoats of different colors and gas masks.

They seemed to be lead by a large man with black hair and eyes. He also had a strange looking gotee on his chin. His name was Banjo Kazuichi.

Kazuichi:Where's the boss?

Kumagawa:[Hm?]

Kazuichi:I asked where's the place's boss!?

Kumagawa:[He's out on a meeting right now.]

Kazuichi:Than when is he coming back!?

Kumagawa:[No idea. He has his own personal life.]

Kazuichi:Huh!?

Touka:Oi! Stop making trouble! If you came here the least you could do is order a cofee!

Kazuichi:What!?

He ordered a cofee. Seems like this guy was a pushover after all.

Rize:Oh, it seems he didn't change at all.

Kaneki:That's pretty harsh...

Rize gave an uncaring shrugg of her shoulders. Kazuichi wasn't an special ghoul by any means, but he had been a pretty amusing company which made her decide to let him leave.

The fact that he was the only one of the ghouls governing the area that tried to reason rather than attack her did contribue to that. Although he was a really weak ghoul, so leaving him to lead the Ward was probably not the best idea.

Rize:I'm only speaking the truth, Kaneki-kun.

Touka:So? Why are you looking for the boss?

Kazuichi:There's something I'd like to ask you two as well. Do you know someone by the name of Kamishiro Rize.

Kumagawa:[Heh, you could say that...]

Kazuichi:I'm Banjo, I knew Rize-san back when she was in the 11th Ward. So...Huh?

Kazuichi abruptly stopped as he began sniffing the air. He grabbed Kumagawa's collar with an angry look.

Kazuichi:It's you!?

Kumagawa:[Eh?]

Touka:Hey!

Kazuichi:Are you...Rize-san's man!?

Kumagawa:[Yep!]

Kazuichi:Ahh!

Kazuichi raised, red colorimg his angry face. He threw punches at Kumagawa who were really easy to avoid.

Underling 1:Wait, Banjo-san!

Kazuichi went for a headbutt, but Kumagawa was unaffected by the attack. Kumagawa grinned maliciously, at last taking his hands out of his pocket...Until he noticed Kazuichi was already passed out.

Silence filled the room. It wasn't even a silence born of attention at the screen, but rather of how awkard the atmosphere was.

Touka decided to break this silence by using the neatest source of a ruckus. That source being Rize.

Touka:This is the guy you left a Ward to?

Rize:To be fair, I didn't much care about that Ward anymore and he was the only one left alive.

Touka:Wait, what happened to the rest?

Rize:They couldn't just mind their own bussiness.

Kumagawa:[Are we sure this guy is a ghoul? I think even Hinami-chan is tougher than him without her kagune.]

Underling 2:We apologize for our leader!

After a while Kazuichi came back to counsciouness. He looked at Kumagawa with a much calmed look.

Kazuichi:You're strong. I guess that's why Rize-san choose you.

Kumagawa:[I'm pretty sure it has more to do with my body. I mean, she tried to eat me on our first date. Unfortunately not in the kinky way.]

Kazuichi:That sounds like her...So?

Kumagawa:[She's actually out right now looking for someone. I'm feeling kind of neglected.]

Kazuichi:As soon as you contact her, tell her...To run.

Touka:Run? I can't imagine her doing something like that.

Kazuichi:The 11th Ward was taken like a storm by Aogiri Tree. They are looking for her!

Kumagawa:[Is it that terrorist ghoul cult?]

Touka:Tht sums it up pretty well.

Kumagawa:[I see. Kazuichi-chan, I have one thing to say to you.]

Kazuichi:Eh? What?

Kumagawa:[Dodge.]

The window behind Kazuichi was broken by a kick, throwing him on the counter. Seeing the attacker Touka leaped in action.

The attacker was a boy with blue hair and eyes very similar with Touka. His name was Kirishima Ayato.

Ayato:How are you doing, stupid sister?

Touka:Where have you been, idiot?

Ayato:Here and there. I looked around society.

Kumagawa:[Wow! He's even more edgy than Touka-chan! That's family for you.]

Ayato:...Who's this weirdo and why does he smell of Kamishiro?

Touka:It's a long story.

The door opened and this time two men walked in. The first one had put the closed sign behind so no one would bother them.

The first man was very big and muscular with blonde hair and black eyes. His name was Omori Yamori.

The second one was much tinner, although he seemed to avoid looking masculibe. He had make up and wore feminine clothing as well. His hair and eyes were both black. His name was Nico.

Yamori:Sorry for the intrusion. Yo, Ayato. Problems with your men?

Ayato:Tch!

Nico:Ara? I heard your older sister was around, but I haven't expected to meet her. You both look amazing! Makes me jelous...

Yamori:But there's a smell around here...

Yamori walked around the room until he came face to face with Kumagawa. A crazed grin decirated his face.

Yamori:A smell I really hate!

Kumagawa:[I've been told that a lot today.]

Yamori:Hey, Nico...This one works, right?

Nico:Isn't he fine? Let's just kidnap him already.

Touka:You think you can do as you like!?

Touka spun around and aimed a kick at Yamori. However, the older man blocked it effirtesly with his forearm.

Yamori:As I like?

Yamori threw Touka away with a punch and than took a hold of Kumagawa's neck and held him above the ground. His grin not close to fading.

Yamori:The strong can do as they like!

Kumagawa:[Ah, I really dislike that phylosophy.]

Yamori:...Huh?

Yamori was confused when he heard a loud crack. Kumagawa pushed him away with his hand and his body smashed in a wall. He looked down to see his broken arm, but thanks to being such a strong rinkaku user ghoul it healed quickly.

Nico:Oh my!

Yamori:I see. It's my bad for understimating you. I guess if you smell so much of Rize you wouldn't be a normal person to live that long.

Touka stared in horror as two purple tail like kagune which had scales resemnling blades came out of Yamori's back and stabbed through Kumagawa's chest and hanged him in the air as blood fell on the floor. However, everyone was in shock as they heard him speak.

Kumagawa:[Oh? Your kagune is pretty cool! Haven't seen one like that before. Ah, Touka-chan, attention at suroundings.]

Kumagawa grabbed Yamori's kagune and smashed the large man into Ayato, resulting on the two of them falling in the ground. Yamori looked confused at Kumagawa still maintaining that smile on his face despise having two gaping holes in his chest, than he began to chuckle.

Yamori:You really are something else. I'm seeing why Rize choose you now. Are you even human?

Kumagawa:[How rude! Of course I'm human! Ah, but I forgive you. A lot of people get that impression. Alas, it's not my fault they have such a small understanding. Well, than...So where are we going?]

Ayato:Huh!?

Touka:For tge first time in my life I agree with Ayato! What the hell are you talking about!?

Kumagawa:[Well, if this kedps up Anteiku is gonna get wreaked. The best you could do is fight your brother for a time and he's the weakest of the three.]

Ayato:Tch!

Kumagawa:[Kazuichi-chan isn't gonna be of much help either.]

Kazuichi:...Fair.

Kumagawa:[Beside, I'm a little curious what all of this fuss is about. So?]

Kumagawa looked at Yamori, the ghoul onlu shrugging his shoulders in response. He got up and Kumagawa followed him and Nico, Ayato at a little distance behind.

Yamori:Man, you really stink.

Kumagawa:[Well, that happens wgen you have sex regulary.]

Nico:Oh? Your relationship already advanced to that stage? Tell me everything!

Ayato:I'm the only sane person here, aren't I?

Touka stared at the closed door in frustration. The worst thing is that he was right.

However, the situation was still salvageable. She has full trust that Kumagawa can deal with whatever thwy have ready for him. If only they can get him back before...

The bell rang as a new person entered the cafee. The very last lerson she wanted to see roght now. Fear creept up her spine.

Rize:I'm back! Phew! You won't believe what a hass...What happened here?

Touka:Shit...

The room was once again fallen into silence. Did that seriously just happen?

Touka:Why...Just why?

Najimi:Now, now, you didn't take Kumagawa-kun for someone previsible, did you?

Touka:But what kind of snae person...Actually, don't answer that.

More than anything, Touka's worried about her counterpart. Rize might be annoying as hell, but God help you if you get that woman in a foul mood.

Kaneki noticed that through this entire scene Yamori was unusually quiet. So he directed his stare at thw older ghoul.

Noticing this, Yamori let out a shaky laugh. Clearly, the trauma he left was still there and the anticipation of what he'll see was not helping it.

Yamori:I'm fucked, aren't I?

Rize:Yes, you most certainly are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1K 59
WARNING : VERY BAD WRITING !! • ken kaneki x female ghoul ! reader • BOOK 2
1.6K 49 28
𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚-𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤...
30.9K 429 12
One day, I woke up in Kuoh without knowing who I was. All I had to go on was my name; Haise Sasaki. All I knew was that I was a Ghoul. All I knew is...
110K 5.3K 36
"Why me? Why did this happen to me? My life has always been hell from the second I was born. So why...? WHY WAS I TURNED INTO A GHOUL?!" Never trust...