The Cyan Story

Por RemGaming

A story of a pair of people that become madly in love. Más

The Phone
Intermission
The Movie
The ...Incident
Yet another Intermission
Lies
Intermission 3
The Bad News
The Bad News
The Final Date:warning-a bit inapropriate/viewer discretion advised

The Meet and Greet

154 2 4
Por RemGaming

One day, a 16 year old named Ryan Ace walked into the local Starbucks in Lithia Florida. He glanced over his shoulder to see a beautiful teen sipping a frappichino. Ryan strutted over and softly said," Hi. My name is Ryan Ace. Who are you?" The teen replied," Hi, I am Cate Croc." "Your hair is beautiful."Ryan slowly stated.
"Thank You." Cate sheepishly replied," I use lots of shampoo and conditioner."
"So, can I have your phone number? So we can chat,"Ryan asked.
" Sure!" Cate excitedly said.
So Ryan smiled at Cate and hugged her goodbye. But they didn't know that the birth of a new relationship had blossomed.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.1M 144K 81
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
633K 25.1K 72
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
659K 39.9K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...