๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™จ๐™ ...

็”ฑ XxSadGirl12xX

โ™ค๐—ฆ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€โ™ค ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ด ๐˜… ๐— ๐˜† ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™†๐™„... ๆ›ดๅคš

โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโž โ˜ โ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโž
โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโž โ˜ โ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž

โ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโž

46 5 0
็”ฑ XxSadGirl12xX

In the daytime, I'm Y/N. Just a normal girl, with a normal life.

But there's something about me that, no one knows yet. 'Cause I have a secret.

❝Miraculous. Simply the best! Up to the test where things go wrong.❞

❝Miraculous, the luckiest! The power of love, always so strong.❞

❝MIRACULOUS!!❞

~|[─⊹⊱ ♡ ⊰⊹─]|~

⟮Season 4 : Episode 12⟯

     ⟮𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩⟯

After the walls have stopped twisting and making a maze, the officers and the heroes gathered together, having Irinaka hostage when Midoriya defeated him by finding his body within the ceiling when the villain manipulated everything.

"The walls have finally stopped moving," the detective said, "But it's hard to tell where we are now."

Sir Nighteye pointed to his right with his left hand pointing the direction, as he said, "I'm positive Eri's bedroom is located in that direction."

The detective turned to the tied up villain with two policemen holding him down, he ordered, "Irinaka, I want you to straighten out this hallway again, you hear?" - Irinaka was panting heavily, his eyes a little red and he looked intense and scary, made Y/N hide behind Midoriya from how scary he looked when the drug booster was used up. The detective mumbled, "The hell?"

"The drug's must've worn off," Aizawa said, holding his bandaged shoulder when Toga stabbed him, and he mentioned that Fatgum knew what was happening by the special drug Irinaka used to unhanced his Quirk. He continued, "Looks like Fatgum knew what he was talking about. Irinaka's power-- It's back to normal again."

"I guess that's good news," the detective said, before his face dropped, "But that was Toga Twice just now. The League of Villains is here too."

Irinaka snarled, "Toga... Toga-- And Twice. I won't forgive you! You traitors will die!"

Nighteye asked, in his usual stern voice to the villain, wanting answers, "Tell us where the other League members are hiding."

"I DON'T KNOW!! BUT I WILL FIND EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!! I WON'T STOP UNTIL I CRUSHED THEIR SKULLS TO DUST!! RAHHH!!" Irinaka roared, getting angry as veins popped out from each side of his face of how angry he was at Toga and Twice betraying him, insulting him even to make his snap.

Nighteye turned to Aizawa, Midoriya and Y/N, he said, "I'm guessing those two are the only ones here, at least for now." "Yeah, I hope so," Y/N mumbled, agreeing with Nighteye.

"It doesn't look like the villains from the League are gonna attack us," one officer said, holding his gun. The second officer replied, "Maybe not. But they're not on our side just because to betray this guy."

"Those criminals are wanted across the country, as officers of the law," the detective said, holding up his gun, "We can't let them escape."

Midoriya and Y/N gasped softly, remembering what their teacher said before about the League of Villains at the meeting. Y/N swallowed, but she calmed down her nerves and clenched on of her hands into fists, before her and Midoriya in sync, looking at their teacher, "Erasure-Head?"

"Why are you fools standing around talking instead of acting?" Rock Lock said, panting as he held his side where he got stabbed, and his waist wrapped up by Y/N's treating.

"What are you saying?" Midoriya asked the hero, turning his attention to the hero on the ground.

Rock Lock panted, lifting his head up as he answered, "The cops can deal with the League. You're wasting time, so ignore them and keep on moving. Or did you morons forget missions top freaking priority?"

"He has a point," Y/N said, relaxing her hands, "We can't just stand here doing nothing. Us heroes came here for one reason... Take the Hassaikai down, and save that poor frightened little girl, who is scared for what that bastard did to her."

Rock Lock panted heavily and he said, "I'll hang tight. Someone has to stay behind and keep an eye on Irikana. And thanks to the crazy girl with knives, I'm not going anywhere, any time soon." - he raised his voice, as he looked at the heroes and police looking at him, "Well go on! Finish what we came here to do! Ryuku and the other heroes up top, the cops we got separated from down here. Suneater, Red Riot, and Fatgum. Even Lemillion. They're all still fighting for us, you gotta know that, right? We worked to damn hard to fail that girl now! So go on!"

The heroes and the police began to run off on the location of the target, leaving Rock Lock by himself.

Midoriya turned his head to the wounded hero, "We'll find her!" "And we'll save her! Don't worry, Rock-Lock!" Y/N said, finishing Midoriya's thought, as they two ran off together.

The heroes and police ran down the twisted room and into a normal hallway again, before seeing a knocked out villain on the floor, and the other one was missing. Midoriya used his Shoto Style to break the wall, seeing Overhaul and Togata fighting, and it was perfect timing.

'No matter what!' Midoriya thought, before using his Quirk to punch Chisaki in the arm, catching him off guard. 

Y/N grabbed her yo-yo, throwing it from above as she swung herself towards the young head of the organization, kicking him in the face, 'I'LL SAVE HER!'

Midoriya's punch and Y/N's kick made Chisaki fly, Aizawa managed to erase his Quirk before Chisaki could attack, before turning his head to Nighteye at the hole in the wall, "Nighteye, quick! Secure those who have been injured!"

Nighteye gasped softly when he saw Chisaki's two men on the ground, he thought, 'Two of Chisaki's inner circle, we passed on another on the way here!' - he looked at Chisaki on the floor, trying to stand, 'Chisaki's on his last legs. But he's completely sealed off the room.' - he ran towards his intern and Eri, he exclaimed, "Mirio!"

"Get Eri out of here," Togata said, panting as he was tired and felt weak, moving to the side as he panted, "She's, behind me."

Nighteye wrapped on arm around Eri, his other arm catching the weak Togata, letting his head fall on the adult's shoulder. Nighteye said, "Rest. I've got you now. You were amazing, you found her, Mirio."

Eri shifted her head to look at Y/N, her eyes widening a little bit to see her in the air from her yo-yo, and she gasped softly. She thought in her head, 'That girl... She reminds me of that kind hero girl with the spots and the cat ears from before. She's so-- So cool.'

Overhaul growled, trying to use his Quirk, by slapping the floor a few times, realizing that Aizawa took away his power.

Y/N, Midoriya and Aizawa were charging at Overhaul with full speed. Aizawa said, "Lemillion already has him backed into a corner. It's up to us to finish this!" "Yes, sir!" Midoriya and Y/N said in sync with serious pride, little tears forming in their eyes as they charged at Overhaul.

"TIME TO GET UP, CHRONO!!" Overhaul shouted, alarming his man in white to wake up.

"Watch out!" Aizawa said, shoving Y/N and Midoriya out of the way, getting cut by Chrono's Quirk on his arm, making it blood and ripped his sleeve.

Midoriya landed on the ground and caught his friend in his arms, looking at their teacher as they gasped, seeing Chrono using his Quirk suddenly.

"Those pierced by the long hand are bind their movements slowed," Chrono said, rising his head off the ground the arrow from his hair retreated back into his hood, "I meant to secured both of you at once, and tried to aim for the girl, but that's heroes for ya."

Overhaul explained that he repaired the damage in Chrono's head when Togata threw him at him when he wasn't looking.

Aizawa couldn't stop himself from blinking when he got hit by Chrono's arrow from his head. Y/N and Midoriya said in sync, charging at the villain, getting ready to fight him, "We've got you!"

"Everything," Overhaul said, holding out his hand, "For all you've done... IS BEEN FOR NOTHING!!" - he raised his hand, watching Erasure-Head struggled for blinking, the teens gasped when Overhaul slammed his hand into the ground in front of him, using his Quirk for an encounter attack, creating tons of spikes everywhere in a flash.

Midoriya and Y/N got stuck on some spikes unharmed as they screamed, and Nighteye held Eri and Togata close to him as Overhaul attacked. His henchman in black flew in the air from the attack, as he held his hand over his eyes, groaning in annoyance, "As if I'd let my plans be ruined by people like you who are sick in the head."

Nemoto flew and fell in front of Overhaul, as the villain continued, "You get it, Nemoto, you want me to succeed. I won't allow all my hard work to end here. You've always been eager to help," - he grabbed his face, and he used his Quirk to fuse himself with Nemoto, "So I know you'll happily give your life to my cause. Won't you?!"

The teens watched Overhaul fuse himself with his henchman into a more scary and taller version of himself, four arms of red and black scary muscles, his mask ripped open as he has a scary look in his eyes, with black lines up on his face from his mask to his forehead to his hair, by just destroying himself to be in the scary form he turned himself into.

Y/N's and Midoriya's jaws dropped open by Overhaul's new appearance, scared of what the two are witnessing.

'He destroyed himself and his underling, and he fused them together?' Y/N thought, her eyes shocking wide, nearly trembling, but she showed no fear, as she carefully climbed down to Midoriya, standing at her brother's side.

The two took stock of the situation, looking at Nighteye's direction as he was protecting Togata and Eri, but they couldn't see any signs of Aizawa or Chrono at all, as they both looked at Overhaul.

The villain began explaining thatL when he's in filth, he'll lose control, before saying that Togata lost his Quirk, forever...

Nighteye's eyes widened in shock when he heard Overhaul for what he said about Togata's Quirk. He thought, 'He lost his Quirk?' - that triggered Midoriya and Y/N when their friend lost his Quirk, and sweat started to bead down their foreheads. 'It's lost, forever..?'

Overhaul used his Quirk for merging his hands to grip and dig into the floor, using his power to aim it at Nighteye, Eri and Togata, and that triggered the first years, darting towards Overhaul as Y/N used her strong and unbreakable yo-yo weapon to slice a clean cut on a spike, Midoriya grabbed it and tried to attack Overhaul, but he reacted and grabbed the spike, gasping by the first years teamwork.

'Leave them alone!'

The spike Overhaul grasped shattered as Midoriya got back, and Y/N was by his side, when Overhaul used his power to summon more rocky spikes as the teens couldn't read his movements, when Y/N used her yo-yo to spin it at a rapid speed, destroying the rocks as she did a small battle cry, glaring at Overhaul.

"Stand down, Deku and Ladybug, I'll deal with him!" Nighteye shouted, throwing one of his strong and hard steel stamps at Overhaul to catch him off guard.

"Will you, now?" Overhaul smirked and cackled, dodging more of Nighteye's support course weapons. Nighteye shouted at Midoriya and Y/N, "You two look after Lemillion and Eri!"

"Understood, Sir!"

"Wait, Nighteye!"

"What happened to Erasure-Head?" Nighteye asked the villain, throwing more of his stamps at Overhaul, "Did your lackey take him somewhere?"

"I'm interested in heroes who can erase Quirks. So he's gone to the VIP room," Overhaul said, dodging the thrown stamps.

Nighteye replied, "You destroy other peoples Quirks so cavalierly, but when the tables are turned it frightens you. When Lemillion's Quirk is lost forever, does that mean you projected the bullets and used one on him? You deployed your prized weapon instead of sneaking off to safety!" -he glared at Overhaul with anger as he charged at him, "Were you that frightened of my prodigy?!"

Overhaul threw his fists at Nighteye, as the pro hero dodged with a perfect dodge, using his Foresight to predict his next moves of attack, remembering what he told Togata before to make him focus on his opponents movements and actions when he's in battle, and he dodged the villains other thrown attacks, he thought as he began to see the future, 'Mirio. You believed in me. You believed in my teaching and used it to become strong. I'm proud of you. If only I can see it, your success, and your safety of the ones you protect!'

"Lemillion! Eri! How badly are you injured? Do you think you can walk?" Midoriya said, holding the injured and weak Togata. Y/N stood in front of Eri with her hands on the child's shoulders, before she said, "He's severely hurt, but Togata is strong. He'll be okay once he gets Eri out of here."

"Yeah, no problem. I'm fine," Togata said, panting, seeing a scared frown on Eri's face, before he said, "I failed. You're sad again, and it's my fault."

Y/N grabbed Togata's arm and wrapped it around her shoulders so he could stand, as the third year leaned against his friend, while Eri grabbed onto her costume as she followed Midoriya to a nearby wall, using his Quirk to kick it to create an escape, as she looked at the hallway, before releasing Togata, "I'm pretty sure this will lead you guys back. I'm going to go help Nighteye, you make sure Eri and Togata get out safely and carefully."

"Okay. Be careful, Ladybug. Please," Midoriya said, watching Y/N throw her yo-yo and swung herself to the action, he said, "We need to get away from Chisaki."

Eri's fingers touched Togata's wound, gasping lightly to see the blood on her fingertips as she looked at her shaky hand, before clenching it. She spoke, "No.. It's enough.." - she closed her eyes and began crying, weeping softly as tears rolled off her cheeks, "I'm so sorry"

Y/N used her yo-yo to swing herself, throwing a punch at Overhaul, when she gasped by Nighteye shoving her out of the way, getting severely injured, a spike piercing through his arm, the other piercing through his stomach, letting a lot of blood to escape his wound, blood running down his head.

The girl's eyes widened in fear, her breath trembling at the sight of watching the pro hero being stabbed, coughing up blood as she felt her blood running heavenly cold and her face grew extremely pale at the sight, gasping as her jaw dropped.

She heard her friend's voice echo off the walls of the room, Togata screamed in bloody murder to see his mentor in the state he witnessed, "NOOOO!!!"

Nighteye tries looking into the future, seeing in hope if the teens make it out alive and get Eri to the surface before Overhaul gets his hands on her. He only saw Midoriya, his life ending before his eyes from his Foresight, before he saw Y/N getting badly hurt, with the same fate of Midoriya as well, but she was killed and destroyed by Overhaul's hands.

"N-No..." Y/N quivered, tears forming in her eyes as she sat there, speechless and she whimpered softly, watching Midoriya came in a flash, when Overhaul used his Quirk for an attack, but Midoriya stomped the ground, blocking off his attack and he was very angry for what the villain has done.

"Take her! Get Eri to safety!" Midoriya shouted, telling Togata to leave with Eri to bring her to safety, the blond nodding his head in agreement, to hurt and weak to speak, as he weakly walked Eri out of the room, leaving Y/N and Midoriya alone with the villain.

Y/N got upset and she dashed towards Nighteye, climbing the spikes and used her yo-yo for help, looking at Nighteye's state, and she covered her mouth in fright to see how bad his injuries were. She swallowed, "Nighteye. Oh my God, hold on. I-I'll create a saw to cut the spike that's piercing your stomach, and I'll try to get you out of here as fast as I could, before I have to help Deku."

"N-No... You and Deku, are going to die, and Ch-Chisaki will get away with Eri," Nighteye wheezed weakly, grabbing Y/N's wrists to stop her from using her Quirk, "I-I've seen it.. You and Midoriya will be killed, by Chisaki. You can't change the future... Once I look into i-it, there's no chance, o-or way, of changing fate.."

"Give up," Overhaul replied, glaring at Midoriya in front of him, "I've already told you how this ends. You're all going to die!"

"You're wrong! I won't let that happen!" Midoriya said, his Quirk at twenty percent of the power, glaring at Overhaul.

"Even if it's already been decided. Even if it's set in stone," Y/N said, dropping next to Midoriya, an angry glare and look on her face as she gripped her yo-yo in her hand.

Y/N and Midoriya began darting towards Overhaul, shouting in sync, "I'll smash that future!"

"You little brats!" Overhaul growled, using his Quirk to manipulate the room to create more spikes, forming four spikes form and and twist, charging at the teens.

Midoriya and Y/N perfectly dodged the fast spikes coming their way. Y/N created a large sledgehammer, smashing the spikes as Overhaul created a platform to bring himself up, out of reach for the teens to attack him.

Y/N used her yo-yo to cut the spikes as Midoriya forced himself to the ceiling as Overhaul charged down at them, and they have to be careful for injuring the villain because he'll repair himself.

Midoriya went to a kick for Overhaul's head, but he dodged and Y/N gasped when she was thrown by the villain, screaming when her back hit against the pillar he created, groaning and gasping at the pain, but she reacted to protect her head, instead of her back, and she fell to her knees.

"You maybe fast, but compared to the last two," Overhaul said, his two left hands gripping the ground as he used his Quirk, "The lines of your movements are painfully easy to predict!"

Midoriya gasped when he saw blood, but it wasn't his. He saw blue and blond locks of hair, seeing Y/N shield herself to protect him, his eyes widening when Y/N got hurt, and he gasped, catching her before she fell as she was hurt.

"Being able to repair myself back together again, doesn't make breaking apart or any less," Overhaul cackled.

Y/N panted as she had a spike stab her in the arm and her leg, glaring at the villain, her blood boiling at a third degree, Midoriya holding her so she doesn't try to hurt herself for standing, as he looked at Y/N in shock.

"You-- You saved me, N/N," Midoriya said, speechless. Y/N coughed and wheezed, "I had to. I couldn't let you die from this bastard... You're my family. My brother... Even if you did die, I wouldn't know what to do without you, and the same will go for Katsu."

Overhaul smirked, looking at the two teens, "You're done, kids."

"No way, it's not over," Midoriya said, holding onto Y/N to give her support as she was bleeding.

"Just like your friend. He didn't know when to give up either, though there are something to be said for a person who refuses to admit defeat," Overhaul said, holding out one of his main arms, forming a mouth in the palm of his hand, purple waves reflecting off of the mouth, using Nemoto's Quirk, "Two people are about to die because of you! Is that what you want?! ERI?!"

Eri ran back to the entrance Midoriya created, panting as she looked at Overhaul in fear, entering back into the room. She whimpered, "No..! Wait!" - she entered the large room, as Y/N and Midoriya looked at Eri with shock to see she left Togata.

"It's not. I don't want this," Eri said, her hand on the rock on the wall as she looked at Overhaul.

"Go back!" Midoriya shouted. Y/N raised her voice for Eri to hear, "You need to go back to Lemillion, Eri! It's not safe for you!"

"Eri~. Look at them. No, look at her, all injured and weak. You don't really think those two can defeat me, do you?"

Eri's face was in fear when she heard Chisaki's voice, lowering her head, as she whimpered, "No, I don't." - Midoriya and Y/N looked at the child in shock and disbelief by the child's response.

"Smart girl," Chisaki said, manipulating the poor child, "So then, what do you suppose you should do?"

Y/N growled, raising her voice at the villain, she shouted with anger, "Stop manipulating that poor innocent girl! YOU CAN'T TAKE HER!!"

"I'll come back," Eri said, lifting her head as her eyes were wide in fear, walking towards them, "And if I do, I want you to make them all better again!"

Chisaki lowered his arm and he smirked, "Ah, yes. It's so much easier to be hurt yourself than to watch while others are hurt for you, isn't it? The faint flicker of hope Lemillion gave her has been extinguished." - he turned to the teens, and he continued, "Don't you see? You two you're helping her, but you're really just being cruel. She doesn't want you..."

Y/N and Midoriya growled, their teeth and law clenching tightly. A strange pink form of light surrounded Y/N, like Midoriya's power, sparks of pink light flashed off of her.

'Midoriya... Y/N...' Nighteye thought, 'It's no use..! You two can't save Eri. I've seen it, I saw the future... You, Y/N and I die-, and Chisaki gets away.'

"Maybe what he said was true. Maybe you think you don't want our help," Midoriya said, clenching his fists, when ripping out the spike from Y/N's leg. Y/N ripped the spike out of her arm and clenched it, she said, "We won't let you down, Eri! I'll not let anyone die!"

"We're going to save you!" Midoriya and Y/N said in sync once again, gripping the spikes until it was smashed into pieces, glaring at Overhaul.

It wasn't for long when the ceiling collapsed, the large gush of wind threw Overhaul, Y/N and Midoriya looked at the ceiling to see Ryukyu in her dragon form, biting onto Katsukame's arm, seeing their friends with her as well.

⌜𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠⌝
_________________________________

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

25.7K 266 15
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’–๐’” โ™ก ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โ™ก ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
1.6K 70 20
๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š•๐šž๐š›๐š” ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šœ, ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ ๐Ÿท-๐™ฐ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š ๐šข๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
23.5K 553 67
โ™ค๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ/๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดโ™ค ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿญ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™†๐™„ ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™…๐™„๐™†๐™„ ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™/๐™Š๐˜พ โ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜โŸ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–...
Love Wave ็”ฑ Ur-Mom

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

93.9K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ส/ษด), แด€ ส€ษชแด„สœ แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ, แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดœ.แด€ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ส€แด‡แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด›แด แด€ษชแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แดแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“. แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“, sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด› แด€ สœแดแด›-สœแด‡...