Unheard Whispers

By _Conteur_

"You aren't a distraction. You can never be you know" he said looking at me with enamoured eyes. "What... More

Prologue
Introduction
The starting of the tale (Ch-1)
Decisions (Chapter-2)
Love you Papa(Ch-3)
Arrival In India (Ch-4)
Changed emotions (Ch-5)
Realisations and Redemptions(ch-6)
Her Changed Self(ch-7)
Surprise (Ch-8)
Yearnings (Ch-9)
Dark side & Promise ( ch-10)
Mastermind (ch-11)
The Real Will (ch-12)
The Haveli (Ch-13)
Intro of Rathore Family
Are you Gay? (Ch-14)
Ms. Skye (Ch-15)
School Friends(Ch-16 )
He likes her? (Ch-17)
My Family (ch-18)
Guilts (Ch-19)
Tied Together (ch-20)
Arrival in Jaipur ( ch-21)

Introduction to Characters of the new Generation

107 1 0
By _Conteur_

This is the part that contains the introduction of the characters that play the most important role after Dakshika has grown up, along with the main characters.

Dakshika Singh Shekhawat:
"In my eyes, this world is a masquerade. And it's upon you whether you can read their eyes and catch what they are thinking or just keep looking at the alluring but fake face."
Technically the first daughter of the 'Shekhawats' and the sole heir of all the properties and the descender to the Royal throne.
               ( 23 years)

Akshar Rathore:
"Voice out your feelings and thoughts before it's too late. And even if it's late that doesn't mean I'll let it go. I'll prove myself worthy of it and if still I don't get it, then I'll snatch it."
Second eldest son of Rathore family. Is a calm yet fierce man. Is very possessive about his things and people. The CEO of Rathore Enterprises. Has many forms hidden under his emotionless facade. Powerful, protector and possesive are the words that describe him.   (26 years)

Dhairya Singh Shekhawat:

"I once made a promise to someone, but I failed to keep it and it kills me now."
Elder son of the 'Shekhawats'. A person of morals who is very dedicated towards his work. Doesn't care what his family thinks or does, only cares about his cousins. Loves them very much. Currently the CEO of Shekhawat Industries Limited.
Son of Dhramveer and Dharini(27 yrs.)

Rudra Singh Shekhawat:
"Whether I show affection or not, if something or someone is mine, then it's only mine, you can't snatch it."
The second son of the family and a carefree person. Playboy and lavish are the words that describe his lifstyle. Loves his siblings and cousins a lot. Certain someone captured his heart long ago but isn't ready to accept it.
Son of Vikram and Padmini.(25 yrs.)

Agastya Singh Shekhawat:
"Tell me not to do something, and I'll do it twice, because life is too short to listen to someone. "
The third son of the family. It's your fault if you expect him to be obiedient. Currently studying in college, doing M.B.A second year. Auto racing freak and flirt are the two words that perfectly describe him. Loves his siblings and cousins, but at the same time loves to irritate his sisters.
Son of Vikram and Nandini.(22 yrs.)

Vihaan Singh Shekhawat:
"I am not a player, but the game; The Bad Boy twin."
The fourth son of the family and the elder and bad boy twin. Has no filter on his mouth. 'Sketch artist','bike lover' and bad boy are the words that describe him. Currently in his college. Loves his cousins and siblings. His hobby is to irritate his twin.
Son of  Dhanajay and Madhuri(20 yrs.)

Vivaan Singh Shekhawat:
"I behave nicely but that doesn't mean I am a goodboy. It's just that my tolerance level is good."
The younger twin and the fifth son of the family. Due to his sweet and shy nature people misinterpret him as a good boy. Bullet and music lover. Calm and composed are the words that describe him. Loves his siblings and cousins, is fed up of his twin.
Son of Dhananjay and Madhuri. (20 yrs.)

Aashrita Singh Shekhawat:
"I did many mistakes when I was naive, and now I need a chance to rectify them."
The third daughter of the family. Is quite in front of the family but talkative and fickle in front of her cousins and siblings. A good dancer and book lover. 'Childish' and 'possesive' are the words which describe her. Loves his cousins and siblings enough to kill for them.
Daughter of Dhananjay and Madhuri. (21 yrs.)

Daarika Rajput :
"Children follow their parents. Bullshit! If you have brain then you don't follow anyone."
She is the first girl of the family. Though eldest yet childish. 'Comfort person' and 'book lover' are the two words that describe her.Has the duty to sontrol her sister's mouth. Is a Fashion Designer in Shekhawat Industries. Loves her cousins very much.
Daughter of Kaamini. (25 yrs.)

Ruhanika Singh Shekhawat:
"I am a real princess, so stop being jealous when you see me being pampered by all."
The fourth daughter of the family. She is the youngest so the most pamperd both by her family and her brother-sisters. Loves them a lot. Has a good voice and loves perfumes. 'Sketch artist' and 'childish' are the words that describe her.
Daughter of Vikram and Nandini. (18 yrs. )

Meera Rawat:
"Responsibilities and relations are two different things. And I prefer being the latter.
Not born in this family but is considered as a daughter of the family. Loved by everyone. Doesn't like to speak much around people. Loves the Shekhawat siblings very much. In her last year of M.B.A. Doing her internship in Shekhawat industries.
Daughter of the previous security chief of Shekhawats. (22 yrs.)

  So, here are the aesthetics of the youngsters of 'Shekhawat' clan. As soon as the male lead will make an entry the youngsters of 'Rathore' clan  will also be introduced.

Vote and comment.
Happy Reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 212 15
"I thought you loved me" i said while controlling my tears from Stroming down. "I never said that" he said blankly staring me. "Then what was those...
129K 5.8K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
518K 25.6K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
25.4K 741 14
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 "𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚, 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 ...