will be there for you ✓

Por cooing_of_bird

Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to sta... Mais

character sketch
prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part- 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
epilogue
not an update

part 25

2.9K 127 32
Por cooing_of_bird

The next morning Kriva woke up and came downstairs to find her big family together.

Kriva:- Mumma, Papa uncle aunty i missed you guys.

She hugged them one by one and lastly hugged Nirva.

Kriva:- congratulations bhabhi for the upcoming baby.

Nirva:- thank you my angel.

She ran in her bedroom and came back with one suitcase and sat on the floor with her bag.

Nidhi:- princess what are you doing?

Kriva:- i brought gifts for all of you.

She gave brooches to Raj, Sunil and Mr. Ahuja. Gave purse, make-up kit, dress and shoes to Mrs. Ahuja, Avni, Nidhi and Nirva. And branded perfume for Ruhaan.

Nidhi:- from where did you get this much money ?

Kriva:- my husband is rich so obviously i can even buy the entire mall.

Nidhi twisted her ear and started scolding her for wasting her husband's money like water.

Kriva:- Mumma your favourite son in law was the one who told me to use hi Black card. He told me to buy anything for my family.

Nidhi:- so my son thinks about everyone but you didn't think twice about wasting his money.

Kriva:- why are you biased for him? Papa i want a new mother this mother is not good for us.

Nidhi took her slipper and she immediately ran away from there while screaming, mumma you will cry when I'll leave you alone.

Nidhi:- come here you devil I'll beat your ass today.

Avni:- calm down Mrs. Kashyap. She is a kid so please don't get angry with her.

Kriva:- meri to bas mom he (only mom is there for me)

Nidhi:- come here mom's daughter I'll kill you right now.

She hid behind Sunil and tried to manipulate nidhi for not beating her.

They started enjoying their time. For almost 7 days they stayed together and enjoyed their time.

Avni:- Kiv my doll We elders are going to the village to complete the Puja. We are going for the happy future of Nirva's baby.

Kriva:- okay.

Avni:- Anhay will arrive anytime till then take care of nirva and yourself.

Nirva:- relax Mumma Ruhaan and Kriva is here.

She looked at her phone and found that they are arranging function and everyone has to attend the college for the preparation.

She looked at Ruhaan and said Bhaiya,I have to go to college.

Ruhaan:- suddenly? Don't go i can't manage Nirva alone.

Kriva:- Bhaiya it's important otherwise they will scold me for not showing my interest in the clg.

Ruhaan:- aish i just can't handle home and work together please stay with me.

Kriva:- but bhai ?? Okay fine.

She stayed with Nirva and the doorbell rang she went to open the door and found a food delivery guy.

Person:- ma'am Nirva Ahuja ordered her food take this food and please do payment.

Kriva:- wait let me ask. Bhabhi did you order anything?

Nirva:- yes Angel please take the parcel and take money from my purse and give his money to him.

She went upstairs to take money but nirva found her purse beside her only so she gave money to him and started to go back to the couch but her leg slipped and before she touched the ground Ruhaan saved her.

Kriva came downstairs but Ruhaan glared at her.

Ruhaan:- wow Kriva i gave you one responsibility but you are so childish. Can't you take care of one person in my absence?

Kriva:- bhaiya i just went upstairs to take money.

Ruhaan:- oh just shut up. Because of your stupidity i could lose my baby. Now I'm home no need to stay around us anymore. You did this because of the stupid program right? Such an immature person you are.

Kriva:- at least listen to me Bhaiya.

Ruhaan:- i just don't want to listen to anything just stop speaking to me.

Nirva:- Ruh it's not like that.

Ruhaan:- you keep quiet she is not a kid anymore dare you to take a stand for her. Even Anhay will hate her for this stunt.

Hearing het brother she started sobbing. She took her scooty and ran away from there.

She dialled Anhay's number and he picked up her call in three rings.

Anhay:- muffin i just landed I'll be there in half an hour and i have a surprise I'm bringing Aariv bhaiya with me.

But stopped talking when he heard her hiccups.

Anhay:- baby who made you cry? Give his name and I'll dig his grave.

Kriva:- i hate him Anhay. I need you.

Anhay:- relax bacha I'll be there okay tell me where are you?

Kriva:- i don't know. I'm on the road right now.

Before he speaks anything he heard kriva's voice telling someone to move

Then lastly Heard her scream making him panic. He immediately checked his location and found her nearby highway so he immediately took that root.

When he reached there they found an ambulance taking two bodies inside.

Anhay:- what happened here?

???:-  girl was committing suicide but another girl came to save her unfortunately both met with accident.

Anhay took his step back but Aariv held him and took Anhay in the car they started following the ambulance.

Aariv:- Anhay stop thinking negative, nothing will happen to her.

Anhay:- her scooty was there on the road she was the one who was screaming to save that girl.

Aariv:- why are you thinking negative nothing will happen to your muffin.

They reached the hospital and Anhay ran toward the doctor.

Aariv:- the girl who met with an accident what happened to her?

Doctor:- sir one girl is in critical condition and another one died on the spot we don't know who that girl is we are trying to find her family.

Nurse:- sir the girl died we found something from her. She was holding a bracelet in her feast.

The doctor looked at the bracelet and said, go and do the postmortem of that girl we can't verify someone by their bracelet but Anhay immediately snatched the bracelet.

Anhay:- aaru bhaiya this is kriva's bracelet.

Aariv:- doctor can we see that body before you give her in the post mortem room ?

Doctor:- sure.

Aariv took Anhay with him while he was numb and wasn't able to react.

Another side.

Ruhaan was walking here and there in stress.

Nirva:- what happened?

Ruhaan:- i lost my million dollar deal and in anger i hurt my baby sister. I should have controlled my anger and she won't forgive me ever.

Nirva:- relax everything will be fine. Let her come she will forgive you after you will apologize. But it wasn't her fault she told him everything making him regret.

Ruhaan:- i hope she will forgive her stupid brother.

At the hospital Aariv looked at Anhay who was lost he doesn't want anything to happen to Kriva as he started liking her like her sister.

Anhay looked at Aariv and then closed his eyes before removing the white sheet from body's face.

Aariv immediately hugged Anhay seeing the face and patted Anhay's back.

I know you guys wanted to know what actually happened but i had no choice as i was writing entire accident thing hope you liked this chapter and ye please press the star icon to unlock another part.

TBC.....

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

701K 28.3K 43
"Anu, there's no other way now. You have to go to Mumbai to handle this project." Anaira was expecting this. She didn't want to go to Mumbai. She h...
1.2M 72.2K 57
"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. The "Rajvanshi's" the most renowned famil...
3.4M 133K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...
83.2K 5.6K 21
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...