πŠπˆππ† π’π€ππˆπ“π˜|π•πŠ|

By nostalgia_vk

[πƒπ€π‘πŠ πˆππƒπˆπ€π πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„] "𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰𝒔 π‘²π’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑴𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒃�... More

β—‹Introductionβ—‹
Book Aesthetics
Announcement
β—‹Chapter 1β—‹
β—‹Chapter 2β—‹
β—‹Chapter 3β—‹
β—‹Chapter 4β—‹
β—‹Chapter 5β—‹
β—‹Chapter 6β—‹
β—‹Chapter 7β—‹
ANNOUNCEMENT
β—‹Chapter 8β—‹
β—‹Chapter 9β—‹
β—‹Chapter 10β—‹
β—‹Chapter 11β—‹
β—‹Chapter 12β—‹
So important
β—‹Chapter 14β—‹
β—‹Chapter 15β—‹
β—‹Chapter 16β—‹(Part 01)
β—‹Chapter 16β—‹[Part Final]
β—‹Chapter 17β—‹

β—‹Chapter 13β—‹

4.1K 241 27
By nostalgia_vk

Taehyung came inside the home and saw Yoongi was doing the work....he sighed and snatched the paper from Yoongi hand which made Yoongi to stare at taehyung with kitty eyes....trying his melt his Noor....

"Bhai...I told you no office work in home...but still"
Taehyung said taking the files and placing them inside the drawer....Yoongi pout and stood up from the chair and sat on dining table....

"Work....work...work...look you didnt even ate the dinner...."

Taehyung said looking at Yoongi with bombastic side eye who gulped and immediately hold his ear and said sorry...

Taehyung chuckled and put the dishes in plate for him and his brother....

.

.

.

Meera was feeling so furious because of her husband....she was dancing angrily but her steps were light because she know how to take care of her baby....

The music was making her feet to let out all the pain....her feet were feeling like she will fall very soon....she was feeling her head spinning but still she was dancing...

She was taking rounds...her anklets were producing an angry sound....she was feeling himself drowning in the beats of music that she didnt realized when her feet got twisted and she yelp kept her hands on her tummy to protect the baby...

Her eyes were closed in the fear of falling but she felt the hands of her husband engulfing her in a hug...

Vivaan stared at his wife worried face...he stared at her heavenly features......

Meera opened her eyes only to see those gray eyes staring at her with  a different unreadable emotions....

She immediately pulled herself from vivaan's hold and was about to leave from there...but vivaan hold her hand and grabbed her from behind....

"I know you are angry on me jaan....but trust me....each and every action has a reason....but some things are better if they are hidden"

Meera looked at him angrily and left from there.....

Vivaan Phone ringed and he smirked looking at the caller I'd....he picked up the call and said

"Its time for you to do the next step"

.

.

.

"Who the hell is this traitor....our lands were auctioned and the Italian party took it....where is Jungkook....why the hell is he still there in Meghalaya Hoseok"

Namjoon said as he was on video call with Jungkook...but Jungkook was attending some other call so Hosoek was in line...

Hosoek looked at Jungkook....who came immediately and sat on chair looking at his father angry face

"Papa....I came to realise that our lands of Punjab area were saled online....through a website...I contacted my hacker he will find the person dont worry"

Jin came from behind and said "But why are you still there my baccha...."

Jungkook gave a shy smile to his Mumma and said

"Maa actually... I like someone....no no I love someone here...so I am trying to court that person"

Jin looked at Jungkook with happiness and he shouted

"OMG SHOW ME THE PICTURE....MY SON IS IN LOVE OMGGGGG"

Jungkook chuckled at his hyper Mumma...he nodded and said he will send and after staring at his father one last time....he cut the call...

.

.

.

.

In a dark room...a girl was sitting in floor...the sunlight was falling in that dark room on a canvas...the lady fingers were dipped with paint....she was smiling whole time while drawing the art.....of the person she is craving since years...

She smirked when she saw her new painting ready....

"My angel darling.....Jungkook"

She kept the painting near window for it to dry....and the knock made her to smile and she said in order voice

"Come in papa"

The person entered inside the room and stared at her daughter messy face and fingers....he was fidgeting his fingers...

The lady sat on bed and stare at his father and said

"When my Jungkook is coming back from that Meghalaya?"

The person said a lie in a sweet voice

"He called me and said after the deal he will come...you had your medicines hmmm"

The lady nodded and went near her painting...a big painting of her and Jungkook which he herself created  as a big delusion and said

"Now I will not let you go...you will be mine....completely mine"

°•~~♡♡~~•°

Hope you like the chapter
Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

°•~~♡♡~~•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 3.2K 21
A short love story of two doctors.... Note: Very late updates Contains: Top kook Bottom tae Taekook Happy ending Intersex Romance Comedy Fluff Mpreg...
14.2K 662 12
a story btw crown prince of Rajsthan nd his innocent mate Taekook Modern royal au M preg btm If you not comfortable so plzz don't read No hate co...
36.3K 1.2K 24
taehyung- l can never accept you as my wife so better leave my life y/n- fine taehyung- l can't let this marriage happen because she is mine she is m...
17.2K 541 23
JEON 'S and KIM'S The top's of both of them are best friend's from college timee.... both haven't meet each other after graduation...what will happe...