charmer | minsung

By goIive

shin ryujin was arranged on a date by her mother, and since she wasn't interested, she made her cousin go-lee... More

intro
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
#countingstars

3

372 16 17
By goIive

Minho sat amidst the bustling cafeteria, one arm propped up on the table as he leaned his chin against it, the other hand holding a magazine.

His cousin, Ryujin, had tasked him with learning about #Lovestay so he and the CEO's son have something to discuss during their upcoming date. Engrossed in perusing the magazine's contents, Minho seemed disinterested, much to the confusion of his friends.

Despite his prestigious background, Minho preferred maintaining a low-profile in public. Only his small circle of friends was aware of his generational wealth.

"Minho, I didn't know you were into fashion," one friend remarked, their surprise evident.

"I'm not, Changbin," Minho replied, his tone flat and lacking amusement as he continued to leaf through the magazine.

Another friend peered at the magazine Minho was reading, commenting, "#Lovestay, huh? Have you heard the rumor about them?" They directed the question to Minho, whose eyes sparked with a glimmer of interest.

"Tell me, Jeongin," Minho urged, setting the magazine down on the table.

"Considering you're not into fashion, I figured you wouldn't know. Anyways, there's a rumor that the son of #Lovestay's CEO is working as a model for the company, according to fashion gurus," Jeongin explained. Minho, intrigued, focused on the magazine, swiftly flipping through the pages, searching for a model who might fit the description of the CEO's son.

"It's just a rumor, though," Jeongin added, observing Minho's keen interest in the rumor as he eagerly scanned the magazine.

After a moment of flipping pages, Minho halted at a specific spread, emitting a low whistle before extending the magazine for everyone to see.

"Innie, do you think he could be the CEO's son?" Minho asked enthusiastically, his current mood a stark contrast to his earlier demeanor.

Jeongin scrutinized the image in the magazine. It portrayed a young man with neatly styled black hair, donning a dark sleeve paired with similar-colored pants. The top had an open neckline, revealing his broad shoulders, while the pants accentuated his slim waist. Additionally, he wore a laced glove on one hand and various silver accessories on the other.

"I'm not sure, hyung. I'm not deeply into fashion, but he is undeniably attractive," Jeongin commented, to which Minho vigorously nodded in agreement.

"Exactly! He's cute," Minho declared, eliciting knowing glances from his friends at his choice of words.

"His face is really cute and soft, but his physique... he's fit to be a model," Minho continued, his gaze fixed on the magazine.

Minho's rambles was then interrupted by a new arrival at their table, greeted by everyone.

"Hey, Seung."

"Hey, guys. What're you discussing?" the newcomer said, taking a seat beside Jeongin and Changbin.

Jeongin swiftly snatched the magazine from Minho, earning a protest from the older. He then handed the magazine to Seungmin, remarking, "Minho hyung was swooning over this model."

Seungmin picked up the magazine, but as his eyes landed on the page, he choked on his saliva, prompting Jeongin to immediately pat his back in concern.

"Same reaction," Minho chuckled, retrieving the magazine.

Once Seungmin regained composure, he regarded Minho with disdain. 'Why him, of all people?' he thought.

Seungmin knew the model all too well—he was his boss's best friend. While working as Hyunjin's personal assistant, Seungmin attended school in the mornings, unlike his boss, who was homeschooled and primarily trained in handling the family business.

Seungmin didn't possess much information about Jisung. He knew the model was best friends with his boss and worked with their fashion brand, but he didn't know which school Jisung attended, or if he attended one at all.

"What's your take, Seung? Could he be #Lovestay's CEO's son?" Minho turned to Seungmin.

Seungmin was about to respond when he remembered that Hyunjin's identity wasn't public knowledge, preventing him from disclosing anything related to Hwang Hyunjin that might jeopardize his job.

"Could be," he shrugged, keeping his response brief to avoid revealing anything about Hyunjin that could cause issues.

"Why are you suddenly interested in #Lovestay?" Changbin questioned, pointing his fork at Minho, who remained engrossed in the magazine.

"It's called 'none of your business'," Minho retorted casually, prompting Changbin to wield his fork in a playful threatening manner toward Minho, while Seungmin eyed Minho suspiciously.

Despite the banter, the group continued their conversation, delving into various topics, while Minho stayed fixated on his task—immersing himself in learning more about the company, #Lovestay.

-----

Minho's final class had concluded, and he decided to treat himself to some snacks at the nearby café after enduring multiple tests for his majors that day.

The gentle chime of the bell atop the café door echoed as Minho stepped inside, instantly greeted by the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Taking in the comforting scent, he made his way to the counter to place his order.

As he stood in line, his eyebrows furrowed at the loud voice of the person in front of him that seemed to reverberate in his ear.

"Auntie, how's my dearest?" the voice in front of Minho asked, filled with gentle concern, though slightly muffled.

Unable to avoid overhearing the conversation, Minho found himself eavesdropping. It was hard not to, considering the person in front was talking so loudly.

"Oh? That's good to hear. Can you pass her the phone momentarily? I want to talk to her," the voice continued, brimming with happiness and admiration.

Minho rolled his eyes at the overly affectionate conversation. Call him cynical, but he often found lovey-dovey exchanges rather cheesy. Besides, his mood wasn't at its best that day, and the loud conversation only added to his already disrupted state of mind.

"Oh, my dear Delancy, how are you?" the male cooed, causing Minho to silently gag at the saccharine sweetness oozing from his voice.

"I'll chat with you in a bit, darling. Let me just quickly place my order," the person said, muffling the speaker with his hand as he conveyed his order.

Minho's eyes brightened as he realized he's next. He glanced at the glass display showcasing the remaining desserts, and a sigh of relief escaped him when he spotted the last slice of cheesecake. 'Thank goodness!' he thought, celebrating his small victory by raising his fist in triumph.

However, his joy was short-lived as he heard the person in front of him say, "And a cheesecake, please."

Minho's eyes twitched at that, his intrusive thoughts urging him to slam the guy's head repeatedly on the counter. But could he really do that? No, he didn't want to spend another second in prison.

As the cashier processed the male's order, he turned back to his phone, moving to the side where his order would be served.

"I'm back, darling. I just went to order the usual. Sadly, I can't share this with you because I don't want to upset your tummy," the male cooed in a baby voice, causing Minho to shoot him a look of utter disgust. 'If you don't stop with that baby voice, I'll shove that phone down your throat,' he thought to himself.

"S-sir, you're next," the cashier told Minho, noticing he was somewhat lost in thought, holding up the line.

Minho immediately snapped out of his reverie, swiftly placing his order—though this time, sadly, without the cheesecake as the person in front of him had snagged the last slice. As the cashier finished processing his order, she motioned for him to wait to the side where they would serve his order. 'Great, I have to be next to him again,' he thought begrudgingly as he approached the waiting area, finally getting a clear look at the person he had grown to loathe that day.

The guy had soft black hair, the bangs partially covering his eyes, making Minho wonder if he could even see anything. He wore a mask, obscuring the rest of his face. 'So, that's why his voice was muffled,' Minho realized.

His attire mirrored Minho's—a comfortable black hoodie paired with sweatpants. He stood a bit shorter than Minho, making the latter briefly ponder if it would be easier to pick him up and hurl him far away.

Standing by the waiting area, Minho fervently hoped for his order to be served quickly. He couldn't handle any more of the guy's conversation.

"Goodbye, my dearest Delancy. I love you," the guy said, punctuating it with kissing noises that further irked Minho. His lips twitched into a wry smile as he attempted to compose himself. 'I hope Delancy bites your dick off while giving you a blowjob,' he thought, his frustration evident in his thoughts.

The male ended the call, pocketing his phone just as his order was called. He swiftly approached the counter to collect his items.

Minho observed every move, his eyes piercing deep into the soul of the person who dared to take the last slice of cheesecake. With frustration, he muttered, "That cheesecake was supposed to be mine."

Soon after, Minho's order was called. He grabbed it in haste, stomping out of the café with a grumble. He knew he was overreacting for a slice of cheesecake, but having to endure the overly sweet conversation and baby talk had churned his stomach with disgust.

"I hope Delancy breaks up with your cheesy ass!" he exclaimed in the empty street, heading towards his living space with Ryujin. His day? Absolutely ruined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 25.7K 46
"Thank you Minho." Jisung buried his face into Minho's back which caused a muffled noise when he spoke. "No worries, I'll do anything for you. I jus...
35.8K 1.7K 25
Minho just wants Jisung to give him a chance. Or is it the other way around? " Han Jisung, you're jealous!" [ an innocent high school love story ]
40.1K 1.5K 7
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲" ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ Hwang Hyunjin always dreamt of th...
60.4K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...