New Girl

By karateunicornalc

Perks of being the new girl: No one knows how you're gonna play, or what you're gonna do. More

Prologue
Write it so that it slides through the brain and goes straight to the heart.
Welcome those big, sticky, complicated problems
All things are possible with tequila and lipstick
The scars of others should teach us caution.
That's ok, I don't like me either
See ya girl
Quotes, coz I'm bored.
Death's not great
*please read*
just a lil chapter
A fake smile is uglier than all the tears in the world

I think a lot of kids feel alone and slightly isolated and in their own world.

275 6 118
By karateunicornalc

Third person POV

The green helicopter flew toward the island.

"Charlie niner TDI holding course to island." Chris said into his radio, before turning to the camera "We're baaaaack! Last season was painfully delicious! And if you missed it, shame on you! But here's a very quick recap!"

It started showing clips of the last season while Chris provided a voicover.

A raptor burst into the mess hall

"Last season on total drama island!"

It cut to the teens standing on the dock in the first episode.

"Seventeen contestants showed up with the dream of taking home that sweet sweet one million dollar prize. Chase and Emma arrived as exes. Then made up. Then threw up. broke up. Made out. Then broke up again."

The screen showed all those things happening.

"Zee was chill."

Zee drank some soda

"Axel was tough"

Axel kicked Ripper in the face.

"caleb was Gorgeous"

Caleb smirked.

"Scary Girl was scary."

Scary Girl's head spun around a hundred and eighty degrees.

"And Damien screamed the entire time."

Damien screamed at sharks, the weird tubey things in episode three and at Scary Girl.

"Social media motivational influencer are four words that mean nothing. But that's what Julia said she was."

Julia snapped a selfie, texted on a blue phone, then got roared at by a raptor.

"Then, when we realized she was actually a really horrible person, Julia embraced her true self."

Julia smacked Bowie with a burrito then smacked some fish with an oar for her canoe.

"Raj and Wayne were super tight hockey bros. But Raj had a secret."

It cut to Bowie holding Raj's hand.

"And while Bowie was the first to learn of it, no one was more happy for raj than Wayne."

It cut to Bowie and Raj kissing in the tapioca pudding and Wayne smiling excitedly.

"Action film star Nichelle LaDonna turned out to be less capable and far more fragile than the characters the plays in her movies."

Nichelle flicked her hair, then struggled with the obstacle course in episode three.

"Ripper showed everyone his bum. On the very first day."

Ripper tripped on a rake and his pants split.

"Then he used a team mate as a human shield."

Ripper picked up Priya to shield him from water and a plunger.

"Then he tied the record for the worlds longest fart."

You get the picture.

"And that's ripper."

"Priya, our most prepared player ever made friends with Millie."

priya and Millie held hands and jumped up and down.

"But Millie was only here to write a book about how teens today are total failures."

Mille scribbled in her notebook.

"MK found out about the book when she hacked the confession camera"

MK messed around with the confession camera

"But it was Gina who found the notebook"

Gina held up Millie's notebook in the confessional and smirked.

"And Bowie who ended up using the book to destroy their friendship! Right before the four of them faced the big finale."

"Gina picked up some admirers."

Scary Girl glared at MK

"Injured Ripper."

Gina kicked ripper in the head, punched him in the face, then punched him in the face again in another clip.

"Puked."

Gina threw up in the toilet, then many clips of her barfing in the eating challenge played.

"tried to kill Julia."

Gina shoved Julia under water.

"Hated on many people."

The screen showed, Ripper, Julia, Nichelle, Chase and Wayne.

"And then somehow won our million dollar prize."

Gina bust out of her weird hamster ball. It cut to the final campfire ceremony.

"Now we've got another stash of cash."

Chef waved from the boat full of money. The boat his a rock and started to sink.

"And a secret new contestant!"

It cut to a pair on black boots with pink, yellow and blue laces walking through the forest.

"And because people never learn..."

It cut back to Chris now standing with the contestants in the helicopter.

"All seventeen contestants are back to do it all over again! Which means this season, i don't even have to pretend to be nice!"

The floor started opening. The contestants started screaming, before falling out of the plane into the water below before cutting back to Chris in the cockpit of the helicopter-plane thing.

"This do over's gonna be the all time grudge match battle of the century!"

An intern guided the helicopter-plane thing onto the dock. Chris threw open the door, knocking them over.

"here on total! Drama Island!"

*Intro plays. It's the same as last season's, but when MK pops up, Gina pulls her away, Emily helps Julia up when she falls and Damien and Emily are sitting at the campfire (Like Gwen and Trent, Zoe and mike, Shawn and Jasmine, you get it) but then Emily coughs up smoke in his face.*

Ripper burst out of the water and inhaled deeply.

Zee wrung his hair out while Priya rubbed Millie's shoulder.

Damien coughed up some water, and Julia squeezed water from Her hair.

"Jesus. How did we not see that coming?" Gina asked MK. The two were lying on the edge of the dock. MK shrugged.

Chase shook water from his hair. Raj and Wayne leaned on each other. Scary Girl smiled at the two Creepily. But she looked different.

She had swapped out her goth clothing for some light brown shorts and a tan coloured shirt and had two pink bows holding her pigtails up. This didn't make her any less scary.

"Campers! How we all doing?" Chris asked.

They all groaned.

"Why did i come back..?" Damien groaned quietly.

Millie coughed up a fucking fish. A live. Fucking. Fish.

"Does that answer your question?" Priya asked chris

"YOU CAN'T JUST DUMP US OUT OF A HELICOPTER, YOU MANIAC!" Julia yelled.

"Oh my god, she thinks she matters. Quick, get the camera." Gina said to MK.

"Shut up, loser!" Julia snapped at her.

"Awwwww, but my voice is smoother than butter." Gina smirked, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

Confessional

Gina: Yeah. Julia and I messaged a bit between seasons. I told her she made me shove my finger down my throat, she apologised.

End

"Coming back to what Julia said, I clearly can dump you out of a helicopter." Chris said. "Everyone meet at the bleachers once you've recovered your luggage! I've got a surprise for you all!" he told the contestants before whispering to Chef "Told you they'd all survive. You owe me ten bucks chef."

Chef groaned in annoyance and they both started walking off.

Millie coughed up another fish.

"Wow. you're really good at fishing." Zee marveled.

Confessional

Gina: So, why would I come back after winning last season you may ask? Well, the short version is, I gave Bowie three hundred K as we agreed, my dad took two hundred K from my money. A*Bleep*. You might be think 'Five hundred thousand dollars is still a lot.' Nuh-uh. My college costs a lot, and I had to rent an apartment nearby. That shaves a lot off my prize money. Not to mention the fact that a bunch of other stuff happened, Eric took at least a hundred K, my mom broke her leg, so I had to pay for that too, even though my dad literally stole two hundred thousand dollars from me, and MK would be in serious danger if I wasn't here to stop Scary Girl- ok, this was the long version. Look, the bottom line is, I'm here to win.

End

Chase ran up to Emma who was pulling her pink suitcase through the woods.

"hey wait! Emma!" he called.

"Nope." she snapped.

"Wait, i was just wondering if-" Chase started

"No Chase!" Emma said firmly.

"But we-" Chase started again.

"No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Emma yelled.

She started storming off.

"O-ok. We'll talk later." Chase called after her weakly.

Bowie walked past, having heard the entire thing.

"Chicks, am I right?" Chase asked him.

"You're never right." Bowie informed him.

Confessional

Chase: things were great with me and Emma at the end of last season! Then... she watched episode ten and realized that i actually bailed on that challenge for free pizza, and not love, or whatever. *Scratches his head* I wonder if I should have just told her the truth... Nah.

End

Nichelle walked after Emma.

"Oh hiiiiiiiiiiiii! So good to see you!" she said.

Emma kept walking.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, she's gone." Nichelle sighed.

Confessional

Emma: No point making friends with Nichelle. She's probably be the first on voted off.

End

Scary Girl manifested behind Gina and MK.

"hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it nice that MK didn't land on a rock, or get eaten by a shark??????????????? That would not have brought me any joy!" she said, trying to be normal and failing.

"Um... yeah. Sorry, we have to go... make out." Gina said, grabbing MK's hand and dragging her away.

they ducked behind a rock.

"You wanna actually make out?" MK asked.

"yeah sure, why not?" Gina shrugged. The two started making out.

Confessional

Scary Girl: A lot of people say I got eliminated last season for being too scary. My mom, the people on the message boards, the dog next door. So this season I'm going to be normal! *Grins and stares into the viewers soul*

End

Priya and Millie was through the forest.

"Soooo, are you ready?" Priya asked her bestie/ girlfriend (Predictionsssssss)

"I'm so ready!" Millie replied.

"yeah you are! Whoohoo!" Priya cheered.

"Whoooo..." Millie cheered, not sounding very enthusiastic.

"WHOOHOO!" Priya cheered, a tad bit aggressive.

"Whoo..." Millie cheered.

Confessional

Millie: when we heard we'd be back for another season, Priya really wanted my at my best. So... *Pulls out a massive binder* So she made me a TDI training guide. *Scared* I never even opened it!

Axel: apparently being 'friendly' betters your chances of winning. So this season, I'm gonna make a real effort to be nicer.

You sound threatening babe.

End

"hey Axel. How you been?" Ripper asked Axel as she walked past him.

She punched him int he stomach, making him fall over into a bush.

Confessional

Axel: *Folds arms* I'm a work in progress.

End

Wayne waved to the other contestants sitting "hey everyone! Look! it's me and Raj from last season :D! And Bowie too!"

The screen panned over to show Raj and Bowie standing beside Wayne.

"is it just me, or am I getting stink eye from like... everyone but G?" Bowie questioned.

Pretty much everyone glared at him. Except Damien. Damien looked confused.

"You knew people would be mad at you, we game planned this!" Raj smiled, giving his boyfriend a nudge forward. "C'mon, just get it over with."

Bowie stood there awkwardly for a few moments. Raj gave him an encouraging thumbs up. He cleared his throat, before addressing the other contestants.

"Last season I made some tactical maneuvers with Millie's notebook that some might feel were-"

"Sneaky?" Priya interrupted.

"Underhanded?" Millie added.

"Evil?" MK and Julia synced.

"Questionable." Gina said.

"Exactly!" Bowie agreed with Gina "But, that's the game. Soooooo, if you think about it, I actually taught you all how to be better players! You're welcome." he told everyone.

Confessional

Gina: Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an stupidly high sense of their own importance. Some symptoms include seeking too much attention and wanting people to admire you, lacking the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others, reoccupation with power, beauty, or success.

End

"Was that an apology?!" Millie exclaimed in disbelief.

Confessional

*Bowie and Raj in the same one*

Bowie: you were right! I feel much better.

Raj: *Fuck. My boyfriend can't admit to mistakes.*

End

"campers! It is so nice to have you back!" Chef said.

"Blah blah blah, just tell us what the teams are already." Julia ordered, punching her palm.

"And what the hell's the 'surprise' you were talking about?" Damien asked, still scared.

"Oh, she should be arriving in about three, two one, now." Chris said.

There was a puff of black smoke beside him. When it cleared, there was a teenaged girl beside him.

She was about as tall as Axel and wearing black army boots with pink, yellow and blue laces and a black trench coat over grey jeans and a green top that showed a bit of her stomach and a tattoo of a hibiscus flower in her waist. She had black fingerless gloves, a black choker and three green and gold piercings in her ear along with a stud in her nose. There was dark red lipstick on her bored looking frown. She had one brown eye and one dark green one, along with some grey bags under them. But the thing about her that drew most of the players attention (Other than Chase and Ripper. We know what grabbed their attention.) was her hair. It was a dark cloudy purple, but you could see the black roots. She had a cigarette in her hand and an air of both class and intimidation.

Her eyes glazed over the other contestants.

"Well this gonna be easy." she said, putting the cigarette in her mouth.

"I thought you quit smoking?" Chris questioned

"Never back down never what." she replied.

"Can't argue with that," Chris shrugged before turning to the other contestants "Everyone, this is Emily."

"looks like wish.com Gwen." MK snarked, getting some chuckles.

"Let me guess, you steal because you think having things of high monetary value will somehow fix the hole in your self esteem caused by physical and emotional neglect from your peers, thus making you finally content?" Emily predicted.

MK was speechless for the first time in quite a while.

"Yes, that's what I thought. Little advice, don't pick fights you can't win, wish.com Noah." Emily said.

"I don't know what your-" Gina started.

"Excuse me, but if you could shut up that would be great, as I have no need for another migraine." Emily interrupted. She looked at the rest of the contestants

"Anyone else have something to say?" she asked. They all looked scared. Except Julia, who looked intrigued. "Excellent."

Confessional

Julia: insulting Gina and MK within the first five seconds of knowing them? Scaring everyone straight with a few sentences? General aura of badass-ery? *smirks* this girl's interesting...

Emily: *putting lipstick on while using the camera as a mirror.* Hey. I'm Emily. I have a shit ton of mental issues. I play drums. I like writing too I guess. My mom worked with Chris for a few years. *Finished putting lipstick on a smacks her lips together before lighting another cigarette* I'm here to win.

End

"Ok, we've met grape head. What're the teams?" Gina asked Chris.

"Actually, I can't tell you that. because this season, teams will be picked by one of you!" Chris said, pointing at the contestants.

Confessional

Caleb: Last season I got voted off first. So this season, It's extra important that I get in with a good team right off the bat *Flexes muscle*

End

"Chris, studies show that picking teams can lead to a hierarchy and cause trauma for kids." Millie exclaimed.

"Which is exactly why I'm doing it." Chris said.

"Man. I missed this place." MK smirked.

"You're insane, and I can't tell if it scares or intrigues me." Gina said with a flirty smirk.

"There will be no carry-over from last season. It's a clean slate." Chris said.

Confessional

Gina: Phew! Winning last season could have put a huge target on my back! But now, i can keep a low profile.

End

"One of our team captains will be our victor! Conqueror of losers! And brand new millionaire! Gina!" Chris exclaimed dramatically.

The screen panned to Gina looking annoyed, but not surprised.

Confessional

Gina: Yep. Should have seen that coming.

Emily: *Cackling*

End

"Champion! Champion! Champion!" Chris cheered as Gina walked up beside him, clearly wanting to piss her off.

Gina shoved him over and stood there with her arms folded.

"And picking the other team will be our newbie, Emily." Chris said.

Emily smirked and walked up to the front.

"Wait, so G has to win a season to pick first, but all she has to do is show up? How is that fair?" MK questioned.

"She has a point." Gina agreed.

"it's nothing personal. It's just that I'm better than you." Emily explained.

Confessional

Julia: I like this girl already!

End

"Ok Emily, the pressure's on." Chris said dramatically.

"Priya." Emily said.

"oh. Thanks!" Priya smiled, getting up and walking over to her.

"And Gina?" Chris asked.

The screen panned to MK then Bowie.

"... Bowie." Gina decided.

Bowie smiled and walked over to her. The two high fived.

Confessional

MK: Meh. No big deal. They've been friends for a while.

End

"Emily, your next member?" Chris asked.

"Hey, could you please pick Millie?" priya asked Emily "I know she isn't super strong or anything, but she's smart!"

"Fine." Emily said with an eyeroll "Millie."

Millie cheered and ran over.

Confessional

Caleb: Millie? Millie!? Seriously!? Look at me!

End

"Gina?" Chris asked.

"MK." Gina said.

MK smirked and walked over. She and Gina fist bumped.

Confessional

Caleb: Now I'm getting mad!

End

"Ugh. Two sentimental picks. So many feelings. Truly disgusting." Emily scoffed.

"Next!" Chris yelled.

"Ok, we need to be strategic." Priya said to Emily and Millie "You remember that chapter I wrote on alliance building, so you obviously know the best option!" she said to Millie.

"I got a feeling we're thinking of the same person." Emily said.

"Great!" Priya smiled "So, we're picking,"

"Emma." She and Emily synced, with Millie saying it a bit later, because she did not know who they were talking about.

"We said it together! hahaha..." Millie said to Priya, laughing nervously.

"yes!" Emma cheered, punching the air.

Confessional

Emily: *Looks at her nails* Let the nerd girls think they have a little control. Make them feel important. And then... *Smirks* Show them that sometimes it's good to judge a book by it's cover.

End

"Ok! Now we're talking!" Chris smiled as Emma ran over. "Gina?"

Gina glanced at Bowie. "Raj." she decided.

"Whoo! yes!" Raj cheered, running over and giving Bowie a hug.

"Ok, so what're we thinking?" Millie asked.

"I did my research before coming here. Caleb can bench press three hundred and fifty pounds and got an early acceptance to MIT. Basically, he's wish.com Alejandro with worse looks." Emily said.

"yes." Emma agreed before loudly talking (Directed at Chase) "We should pick someone HOT. STRONG. And EMOTIONALLY MATURE!"

Confessional

Emily: sweetie, no. We're picking Caleb. Not *camera dies*

Mwahaha

End

"Sorry kids, looks like I'm-" Chase started.

"Caleb." Emily said.

"Yes!" Caleb cheered.

Confessional

Caleb: i'm happy I got picked. But seventh? That's not good.

End

"Ok... time to get strategic. Need the perfect balance of brains and-" Gina started.

"Pick Wayne!" Raj said.

Gina sighed. "Wayne."

"Whoooooooooo! Yeah!" Wayne cheered, running over and tackling Raj into a hug, knocking Gina over in the process. "Whoops. Sorry G."

Confessional

Gina: Don't. call. Me. G.

*Raj and Wayne in the same one*

Wayne: I was worried there for a second that we were gonna be on different teams!

Raj: Me too! Wayne and I are great together, but apart... it would be like a bike with one wheel.

Wayne: haha! One wheel? what would you even call that? A one-cycle?

End

"Axel." Emily said.

"Worst pick ever." Ripper complained. Axel jumped onto his head, knocking him over before walking over to Emily.

"Oops, sorry. Totally saw you there." she said to him, smirking.

"I like your style." Emily told her.

The screen panned over to Gina talking with her team.

"Ok, this might blow up in my face, but it also might just win me a million bucks." Gina said. She turned back to the contestants.

"Julia."

Everyone else gasped while Julia smirked.

Confessional

Julia: gotta give Gina credit. I'm a smart pick. I mean, sure, I'll eventually doble cross her and make her ugly cry on TV, but until then, I'll bring my A game. *Smirks*

Gina: Let me guess, Julia thinks she can beat me? ha! Sorry sweetie, the only thing I've ever lost is my-

Chris over the loudspeaker: Family friendly show!

Gina: *Looks at camera* if you know, you know.

End

MK and Julia awkwardly stood next to each other for a few moments.

"I like your moves." MK said to her.

"I like your style. I trust you'll find some sneaky way to help us this season?" Julia replied.

"That's kinda my jam. And I trust that you have a plan in case the only reason G picked you was so she, Bowie and the hockey bros could vote you out the second we lose?" MK replied.

Julia gasped "I hadn't even thought of that." she said nervously.

"then i guess I'm helping already." MK smirked.

"This could be the start of a beautiful alliance." Julia said, fist bumping her.

Confessional

MK: trust me, I have not gotten over all the *Bleep* Julia did to G. But, getting her on my side could definitely get me closer to the finals

End

"Damien." Emily said.

Damien cheered and ran over.

Confessional

Emily: Damien is by far one of the smartest people on the island. Picking him plus Priya and Caleb's physical prowess gets me one step closer to victory. Plus, I felt bad for him. He gives off massive 'picked last for sport' vibes

Ripper: Ok, serious question, Am I invisible?

End

"Chase." Gina said.

"I'll take Zee." Emily said.

"Sweet! Take me for what?" Zee asked.

Emily face palmed.

Confessional

Zee: * sitting with a brown suitcase beside him* wanna see something cool? *Pulls open the suitcase to reveal a bunch of sodas* Civil Sweet Soda are paying me to be an influencer! It's not a million bucks, but it's better than a fist full of bananas! *Pulls out a yellow can of soda from the suitcase* Which happens to be just one of their delicious flavors! *Cracks open the soda and takes a sip.* Wow. That's gross. I mean greeeeeeeeeeat...

Emily: Zee's an audience favorite. If he gets voted out, the viewers will command Chris to send him back. He comes back to my team, and I get a player back. *sighs in annoyance.* but now I have to put up with him. Curse my genius mind!

End

"Lauren." Gina said.

Scary Girl squealed and ran over. She grabbed Gina's arm. "You won't regret this." she grinned.

"Too late." Gina shivered, terrified.

"Emily, you get the second last pick." Chris said.

"Please don't make me the last pick!" Ripper pleaded.

"Nichelle!" Emily yelled as soon as he said that.

Confessional

Emily: Ripper was by far one of my least favorite contestants in Total Drama. Sooo, if I can crush his happiness, ego, and soul, I will.

End

"yes!" Nichelle cheered.

"Crud!" Ripper complained.

Confessional

Nichelle: after I humiliated myself on the obstacle course last season, Hollywood cancelled me! But, instead of wallowing, I spent the past few months training with the worlds best parkour, kung-fu, and gymnastics experts. *Stands up and grins* This season, I'm playing lights out! Hiya! *Punches the camera, cracking the lens*

End

"And just like that the teams are set!" Chris announced "Emily, the team you chose will be called..."

Chef threw a banner at Emily's team.

"Team rat face!" Chris announced.

Damien and Emily caught it and unfurled it, revealing a red banner with a pissed off looking rat on it.

"Rat face!" Bowie cackled, as the rest of Gina's team laughed at the shitty name.

"Gina, the players you picked will be called..."

Chef tossed another banner.

"Team skunk butt."

Raj and Wayne caught it and unfurled it, revealing a green banner with a picture of a skunks ass.

"Should have seen that coming." Gina sighed.

"Drop off your gear then we'll have our first challenge to see who's going home first tonight." Chris said.

The contestants started walking off. Except Caleb who awkwardly stood there.

Confessional

Caleb: Last season, i was booted off first. So this season, i'm making an alliance early. *Flexes his muscles again for some reason*

End

Priya started to pick up her backpack. caleb picked it up for her.

"I got you champ. Save your strength for the challenge." he said, flexing his muscles as he picked up the backpack for her.

"O-oh. Ok..." Priya said, her face flushing "Sure... B-but I could..."

"Thanks musclemant." Emily said, tossing her duffle bag at him before putting a hand on Priya's shoulder.

"Now Priya. What do say that you and I talk strategy?" she requested.

"Oh. Sure." Priya smiled. The two walked off.

"Ok... this'll take some work..." Caleb said to himself.

Confessional

Emily: Caleb reminds me of my ex Jack. Meaning, I don't trust him, I don't like him, and I don't want anything to do with him. The only reason I picked him for my team was because he's physically strong and has what looks to be a brain. Although I could be wrong *Rolls eyes*

End

The contestants stood in an arena, similar to the one in the red-light green-light game from Squid Game. There was a starting line they were all standing behind, plus a finish line at the end.

"Welcome to the first challenge of the season. Grandma's footsteps." Chris announced "Helping us with this challenge is a very special guest. Chef's Granny Hatchet!"

An old woman walked into the arena and stood behind the finish line.

"Hello children." she smiled sweetly.

"Aw." Emma awed.

"So sweet." Caleb smiled.

Emily fake gagged, making Julia laugh and Axel smirk slightly.

"RULES." Chef yelled. he gestured to the area behind the finish line "THIS is my Grandma's lawn. And she does not like kids walking on her lawn. When her back is turned, race for the finish line. But when she looks at you, you better stand still, or else."

"Or else what? Raptors? Rabid tapeworms!? TELL US ALREADY!" Damien screamed in terror.

Emily slapped him.

"Ow! Your hands are really cold!" Damien yelped.

"he was about to explain, you wuss." Emily said, folding her arms and rolling her eyes.

"And I'd never do those things." Chris said "On the first day. So relax. If granny hatchet sees you moving, she'll throw these paint balloons at you." Chris explained, holding up a pink water balloon. "If you're hit, you're out."

"Pht. No way she can throw hard enough to hit us." Julia smirked confidently.

"Man, there's something familiar about that old lady..." Ripper said.

"Was she also on a cringe inducing kids TV show?" Gina said with an eyeroll.

"First camper across the finish line wins immunity for their team." Chris said.

"Losing team reports to the marshmallow ceremony and votes one of their team members off the island." chef said "Game starts in two minutes."

Team Rat Face huddled up.

"Ok team. We can with this with basic strategy." Emily said "When she's looking, freeze in a position you can hold. No standing one one leg, now arms stretched way above your head. And -and this is important- do not stand behind players when she is watching if you have an option not to."

"Um, why exactly?" Damien asked.

"If they get hit by a paint balloon, they could fall back into you. You get knocked over. Getting knocked over equals moving, which means you'd be out." Emily explained.

Confessional

Damien: Huh. This girl seems smart.

Emily: I have watched Squid Game about four times, and can I just say that your best hope for survival in most of the games, is to ignore Sang-Woo.

End

"Now let's do this!" Priya cheered.

Everyone on the team but Emily cheered while she stood there looking like 'these fucking children, istg.'

The screen panned over to team... I'm just calling it Gina's team. The screen panned over to Gina's Team.

"Ok everybody listen up. Strategy time." Gina said "We need to-"

"Strategy? Dude, you run and you stop! It's not rocket surgery!" Ripper interrupted.

"Yeah, cause that's not a thing." Gina said with an eyeroll "Now, what we need to do is-"

"On your mark!" Chef yelled. The other members of Gina's team ran over to the starting line. Gina groaned and trudged over.

"get set..." Chef yelled.

Granny Hatchet turned her back to them.

"Com on Millie, let's get it. Let's get iiiiiit." Millie said to herself.

"Go!" Chef yelled, firing a gun in the air.

The teams started running.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Millie yelled as she took the lead,

"Woah..." Priya marveled.

"Look at her go man." Zee said in awe.

Granny Hatchet spun around. Everyone froze. Except Millie, who kept running.

"MILLIE!" Priya yelled.

Millie kept charging toward the finish line.

Granny hatchet chucked a paint balloon at her. Pink paint splattered all over the girl's face and clothing. She fell to the ground.

Everyone gasped.

"Millie!" Priya exclaimed, running toward her friend.

"Priya, no!" Emily yelled.

Priya got smashed in the face with a water balloon full of pink paint.

"ohhhhhhhh! Doctor! Little chin music there folks!" Chris said, confusing the author.

"Did we win?" Millie groaned.

Confessional

Emily: *Sighs* Ok, so I'm on a team with the overly emotional nerds, A stoner, a guy who won't stop screeching about everything, Gaston's lesser-known cousin, a crybaby wannabe TV star, and the main character from every Total Drama self-insert fanfiction. My only equal on this team is Axel. Well, not equal exactly. Have you seen how obsessed she is with the *mocking tone* 'Apocalypse'?

End

"And two players from team Rat Face are already out!" Chris announced.

"Boom! You two just got Axed!" Granny Hatchet smirked.

"Axed? That's Axe Hatchet!" Ripper exclaimed "The greatest pitcher in the history of thw women's baseball league!"

"*Bleep*" Gina said nervously.

"Aw, did we forget to mention that?" Chef smirked "Nice arm there grandma!"

Axe Hatchet flexed her arm. It ripped through her sleeve.

Chase and Damien gulped.

"I do seem to recall asking for red paint in this challenge." Chris said.

The screen panned over to an intern filling up buckets with pink paint.

"oooooooooh, and it looks like that'll be an error charged to Sally!" Chris called "You're fired! Please return your uniform at the production trailer!"

MK's eyes widened, and she smirked.

Confessional

MK: So, there's an extra intern uniform kicking around? Interesting...

End

Axe turned around again and the teams started running.

She whirled around again.

Zee's soda was bubbling and frothing in his hand.

"No! Come on soda, be cool man..." Zee told his soda.

Axe clicked a button on her glasses, activating motion sensors. The sensors picked up his soda. Axe threw a balloon at him, knocking him over and covering him in paint.

"Zee's out!" Chris yelled.

Confessional

Emily: *Facepalm*

End

"Campers are looking a little nervous." Chris said.

Axe turned around again. The contestants started running for a few moments before the turned back around to face them and they froze.

MK glanced at Caleb.

Confessional

MK: why am i doing all this running when I can hitch a ride all the way to the finish line?

End

Axe turned her back to them again.

Ripper was running behind Axel and Emily.

"I don't like people following me!" Axel snapped at him.

"I'm not following you, we're running in the same direction." Ripper said.

Axe turned around again. Emily stuck her foot out in front of Ripper. He tripped and fell to the ground before getting drenched in pink paint.

"Wow. Granny's got her good stuff today." Chris said "And we're down to fourteen."

"I'm going for it." Chase said to Gina.

"ha! Right." she laughed "Wait, you're not serious?"

Chase started running.

"No! Chase! Stop!" Gina yelled after him.

Axe started throwing balloons at him. He... dodged them. A few contestants gasped as Chase jumped over and ducked under the balloons being hurtled at his face.

"I don't believe it." Gina said, her eyes wide "I think he might actually-"

A balloon boomeranged around and hit Chase in the back.

"Never mind." Gina sighed.

"Did not see that coming..." he groaned.

"Granny's tricky curve ball gets another one out." Chris said.

Gina sighed in annoyance.

Confessional

Gina: We wouldn't be having to much trouble if we just strategized.

End

Axe turned around again and the contestants started running again.

She turned and they froze.

Emily was behind Damien, who had a murder hornet on his jacket.

"Woah. That was too close for comfort..." Emily muttered.

Damien noticed the murder hornet on his jacket and started freaking out a bit.

"Damien. Damien." Emily said, making him briefly stop panicking "You're fine. Just don't move."

The murder hornet flew in front of Damien's face. he started screaming and flailing his arms about.

"Damien, i swear to god-" Emily started before he got hit by a balloon, knocking him over.

Confessional

Emily: *Does a long exhale, blowing cigarette smoke out of her mouth until you can't see anything through it. it's a cartoon, any logic-lovers reading this.*

End

"Ooh, tough break for Damien. But then again, murder hornets are a cherished part of this great game." Chris smirked.

Axe turned her back to them and they started running again.

Raj and Wayne skidded to a halt as she turned again.

"On a dime bro." Raj said.

"Start and stop to get to the top." Raj smirked at his friend.

Confessional

Gina: gotta admit, that was good rhyming.

End

Axe smirked, before starting to spin rapidly until she was just a blur.

"Can she see us?" Raj asked.

"Gooooooooooo!" Wayne yelled. The two started running.

"Go go go!" Axel yelled, as she and Scary Girl ran past the other frozen players.

balloons were launched at them, covering them in pink paint.

Axe stopped spinning and smirked triumphantly.

"Yes. She could see you." Gina sighed.

"Again again!" Scary girl smiled, leaping to her feet and clapping her hands. She got hit by another balloon.

"And it's a grand slam!" Chris cheered "Well, I think i know what'll be leading the highlight reels tonight."

Axe turned around again. Caleb started running. He got a perplexed expression, before stopping and turning around. He saw MK clinging to his back. He grabbed her by the ankle and held her up.

"Aha! Gotcha!" he smirked triumphantly.

"You mean got us." MK replied, pointign at Axe who was now looking at them. She got smashed in the face with a balloon, then Caleb did.

"*Bleep* You good MK?" Gina exclaimed. She got a balloon to the face "dammit!"

"And Gran turns a triple play!" Chris yelled.

The screen panned to Julia, Bowie, Emma, Nichelle and Emily all getting ready to run. Axe turned, and they took off.

"We're down to five. Who's going to get to the finish line first?" Chris narrated.

"Sorry Julia. But after the next stoppage, I'm gonna win this thing!" Emma yelled back to Julia.

"hell yeah girl!" Nichelle smiled.

Axe turned and they froze. Emma was pretty close to Axe's 'lawn'

"Whoo! You got this! You're gonna win it for us!" Priya cheered from the sidelines.

"Whoo! Yeah!" Damien cheered.

"Keep the pedal down!" Caleb yelled, punching the air.

Confessional

Julia: Gina might have only drafted me because she has the numbers to send me home early. I need to show my team I'm worth keeping around.

Emily: This might just be me, but does anyone else find the concept of a person yelling in your ear that you're doing good mildly terrifying?

End

Julia ran toward Nichelle and Emma and tackled them to the ground.

The other teams gasped as the two got balloons to the face.

Confessional

MK: *Beaming* She's an animal!

End

"Bowie is the last one on the Skunk Butts while Emily is the last one on the Rat Faces." Chris said.

Axe turned her back to them.

"BOWIE! RUN!" Julia yelled.

The teams started yelling encouragement/ making random noises

Confessional

Emily: *Putting ear-buds in* Please shut the *bleep* up. *Hits play on her phone and starts vibing to the music*

End

"We got this in the bag! Bowie versus some weird e-girl?" Ripper smirked.

"Champion!" Bowie gloated as he ran toward the finish line.

Confessional

Emily: *Eye twitching* I. Am. NOT. AN. E-GIRL! AND NOW, I AM PISSED!

End

The screen focused to Emily's face. She was fucking pissed.

She yanked her coat off and tossed it on the ground before sprinting toward the finish line, getting closer and closer to Bowie until she was right behind him. She grabbed his shoulder and pushed him down, before stepping onto his shoulder and using it as a launch pad.

Axe turned around again and dropped her balloon in surprise.

Emily landed behind the line.

"Team rat face wins!" Chris yelled.

"WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!" Emily's team cheered.

"How did she do that?" Bowie questioned as he trudged toward the finish line.

Confessional

Emily: *Pulling her coat back on* It's amazing what you can do with the proper motivation.

End

"Wow! After a shocking finish, team Rat Face has won immunity!" Chris said "So team Skunk Butt, I'll see you tonight at the marshmallow ceremony. One of you is going home."

~~~

"Ok, it's finally time for my favorite part of every episode." Chris said to Gina's team at the elimination ceremony "Crushing somebody's dreams."

"Chase," Chef started.

"He started with me because some of you did even worse stuff." Chase said cockily.

"You thought you could beat my grandma's arm. But maybe you just got yourself voted off."

Chase looked nervous.

"Bowie," Chef said.

"I know..." Bowie sighed. Gina patted his shoulder.

"I'm saying it anyway!" Chef yelled "Julia set you up for the win, and you blew it!"

"Just right. I was excellent." Julia smirked.

"Go shove another tapeworm down your throat, Droolia." Gina said with an eyeroll.

Confessional

*Raj and Wayne in the same one*

Wayne: This elimination is going to be tricky...

Raj: yeah bro. Can't vote for Julia. She totally sacrificed herself to give us a shot at the cup!

Wayne: can't vote Bowie off

A/n, bro code

Raj: And it's not like Chase went bad.

Wayne: he nearly went end-to-end! Maybe G?

Raj: Nah, Bowie would be crushed, and MK and Scary Girl would both try and kill us.

Wayne: true bro

Raj: also, I think she hates it when you call her G.

Wayne: Huh, you think?

End

"And finally, Scary Girl." Chef said.

"No." Scary Girl interrupted, folding her arms.

"No?" Chef questioned.

"Look," Scary Girl said, getting up and standing in front of them all "I know that last season some of you found me a little... scary."

Whaaaaaaaaat? Noooooooooooooo. They'd neverrrrrrrr.

"Hundred percent." Bowie agreed.

"Terrifying." Chase shivered.

"Total freak show." MK said to Gina and Julia.

"Himiko Toga wannabe." Gina agreed.

"But I worked hard to become the normal girl you see before you today!" Scary Girl smiled creepily, curtseying "It wasn't easy. I had to read normal books and watch normal movies. I even studied all of you to see how normal kids act!"

The camera panned between the concerned and terrified faces of her team members.

"Sometimes through your windows, but mostly from your closets while you slept at night." Scary Girl continued "And why would you vote me off for that?"

A/n, nah, but was I love only one who was genuinely freaked out during this scene? Like, I know she's a cartoon character, but like... *Shivers*

Confessional

*Raj and Wayne in the same one*

Raj: *Shaken* I think we've made a decision.

Wayne: *nods nervously*

End

"If you get a marshmallow, you're safe. No marshmallow means you've been voted off and must immediately head back to the dock of shame and be taken off the island by the Drone Of Despair." Chris said, before starting to toss marshmallows out.

"Julia"

"MK"

"Gina"

The three caught their marshmallows and smirked at each other.

"Raj"

"Wayne"

"Ripper"

"dammit." Gina cursed.

"Don't interrupt! You just ruined the dramatic effect!" Chris complained "Now, where was I..? Chase."

"Just one marshmallow left, and it goes to..."

The camera panned between Bowie and Scary Girl's nervous faces.

"... Bowie!"

"Phew." Bowie sighed as he caught his marshmallow.

"Yes!" Raj cheered.

"Scar Girl, I'm sorry. You've been eliminated. Follow me please." Chris said.

The screen cut to Scary Girl angrily stomping after Chris as she provided a voiceover.

"This is what you get for trying to conform to societal norms. carried into the sky by a drone!"

Confessional

Scary Girl: *Pissed* I didn't even try to hurt anyone on my team this time! I taught myself how to smile in in a forty percent less creepy way! *Grabs the camera and gets really close to it* oh... this isn't the last of Scary Girl! I'm going to make them PAYYYYYYYYYYY!

End

Scary Girl giggled wildly as the drone of despair carried her off.

Chris shuddered.

"And that is why you should always check your closets before you go to sleep, kids." he said "Join us next time for more fun and safety tips here on Total! Drama! Island!"

"And, cut!"

Emily's POV

My team had eaten dinner and we were now back in our cabin getting ready to sleep.

Priya was enthusiastically talking about how I had 'won the whole challenge for us' I had tuned out because I don't like being 'congratulated' for stuff that doesn't matter.

"How did you do that?" Priya asked me.

"I jumped." I said plainly.

"haha. yeah, I know, but like-" she continued.

"I answered your stupid question." I interrupted her "Now I'm going to go sit on the roof. Bye."

A/n, ok, I was watching a YouTube video while writing this, and a guy compared women to Avocados.

I pushed the door open and stepped into the warm air.

I saw a tree beside the cabin. It had a few low branches. Perfect.

I grabbed a higher branch and stepped up on a lower one, pulling myself up. I grabbed and stepped on a few more branches until I was up on the roof. I kept one hand on the roof as a walked into the middle.

I looked out at the camp. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture before opening messages and sending to to Lola

1st day done. Won the challenge. Mil $ here i come 🥳 🥳

I clicked my phone off and pulled out a cigarette and my lighter.

I lit it and put it in my mouth, inhaling the smoke. Well this'll destroy my lungs. Whoohoo.

Then I heard leaves rustling and someone awkwardly muttering encouragement to themself.

I looked over the edge.

"Damien?" I questioned.

"Oh. Hey." he said.

"You look stupid and like you've never climbed a tree." I stated, before offering him my hand. He grabbed it and I hauled him up to the roof.

"Your hands are still really cold." he said.

I rubbed my hands together for a few moments and held one out "Now?"

He pressed the back of his hand on my palm "Less cold." he said "So, what're you doing up here?"

"Smoking and looking at the stars." I replied.

"Oh, are you into astronomy?" he asked.

"Somewhat." I shrugged "I used to spell 'Betelgeuse'  Beetle-juice."

"Like the Tim Burton film?" he asked.

"Mhm. I had a brief obsession with his movies." I said.

"Same." he said.

"Favorite movie on three." I said "One, two, three."

"Sweeny Todd." he said as I hit three.

"Alice In Wonderland." I said.

"You have good taste." he said.

"Are you trying to get on my good side so I don't kill you slash vote you off?" I asked.

"Is it working?" he asked.

"Keep it up and you might not end up with a blade through your neck. Unlike some of the people here." I said.

"Like Chris?" he guessed.

"Nah. He was sorta friends with my mom." I shrugged.

"Oh, that's cool." Damien said.

It's been a few minutes, why're you continuing to talk to me?

"Yeah." I said.

We sat in silence for a few moments.

"So, you have a knife?" Damien said.

"Several." I said.

"Do you have any on you?" he asked.

"Yep." i said, before pulling my resin knife from an outer pocket on my coat, my rose knife from the pocket on the side of my jeans, my Kuromi one from a pocket inside my jacket and my pink one from my boot.

A/n, her knives

I searched up 'pretty weapons' on Etsy, and now I'm obsessed.

"Woah." Damien said, sounding both impressed and a little scared "That's a lot."

"Yeah, well you can never be to careful when you walk through a sketchy neighborhood when coming home from work and school and shit like that." I said.

"Oh." he said "Couldn't you find a safer way to get home?"

No, I want to mess fuckers up.

"Eh. Can't be bothered." I shrugged, tucking my knives back away.

"You can't be bothered to potentially stop yourself from getting mugged or something?" Damien questioned.

"Yep." I confirmed.

"That's a little concerning, don't you think?" he said

"Eh. I'm a concerning person. Been through four therapists. Three probably needed therapy themselves." I said.

"You're starting to sound like Scary Girl." He said

"Better than being like Chase." I shrugged. That somehow got a laugh.

"You may have a point." Damien admitted

"honestly, there is something wrong in his head. And that's coming from me. Someone with many things wrong in their head." I said.

"Like what, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked.

"Pick a number between one and four." I said.

"Um, three?" he said.

"You have selected ADHD." I said in my best Siri voice.

"You have ADHD?" He asked.

"Yep." I nodded. "You got anything, if you're cool with me asking?"

"I'm getting tested for OCD in a couple months." He said.

"Nice." I said "always helps to have a diagnosis."

"Have you seen those people on the internet faking disorders and stuff like that?" He asked

I groaned "oh my god, yes. Like, I saw this TikTok, and it was 'put a finger down, Autism addition'" I said, silently dying at the memory.

"I want to punch something." Damien said.

Haha. Punch me. Right in the nose.

"Agreed. Honestly, videos and people like that are one of the reasons self-diagnosing has such a bad rep." I agreed.

"There are just so many jerks on the internet." Damien said "Like all the 'nice guys'"

"I've dealt with them. Many times." I said.

"Really? That sucks." he said.

"Yeah. Like this guy kept tucking my hair behind my ear, and I don't really like to be touched without warning, so I kept untucking it, and the next day he posted on social media about how women 'don't appreciate gentlemen'" I said.

"Jesus christ." he winced.

"yeah." i said.

"Why're so many guys on the internet all 'No one will date me because I like video games.'? No Nathaniel. Women won't date you because you send unsolicited inappropriate pictures and refer to women as females." he said.

I had to laugh.

"She laughs. Look at that." Damien said.

"Surprise." I said, doing jazz hands.

"You're actually pretty fun to talk to." he said.

"Same to you." I replied.

"Maybe we could talk another time?" Damien asked.

Jesus, imagine this guy asking a person out.

"Yeah. Sure." I shrugged. "After dinner, unless one of us dies?" I suggested.

"Sure." he said.

"Cool." I said.

"Cool." he repeated "Well, I'm gonna head to sleep. Bye."

He clambered back down the tree.

I looked back out at the camp. My cigarette had burnt out. I dropped it on the roof and looked out at the camp again.

This game is mine.

~Author's note~

This is the longest chapter I've ever written in my life.

I didn't proof read at all.

I hope you liked the format of third person, and then a bit of Emily's POV at the end.

I'm really looking forward for the rest of this season!

Bye!

Word count: 8232

- Chinchilla  ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 348 13
𝐃𝐇. | ❛ so you wanna play with magic? boy, you should know what you're fallin' for. ❜ ⁰⁰ πƒπ€π‘πŠ π‡πŽπ‘π’π„. Β© 𝒕𝒂�...
1.9K 88 24
"Just Some Bad Neighbours" ©️LGMercy, 2018.
44.4K 973 14
"it's hard to forget someone you know you'll always remember." thirteen reasons why >> own nothing COMPLETED: May 24th, 2017 REWRITTEN: July 25th, 2...
42.9K 410 59
just random oneshots rly - requests still open! biggest rajbow + mkulia fan πŸ«€>> I only to character x character - srry x THE SILLIES :3 there's lik...