๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒฬ€๐—ฟ๐—ฒ (๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa YoGotme

[ON HOLD] ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š”. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ... Wiฤ™cej

Warning.
โINTROโ
โœพChapter_1โœพ
โƒChapter_2โƒ
โƒChapter_3โƒ
โœพChapter_4โœพ
โƒChapter_5โƒ
โœพChapter_6โœพ
โƒChapter_7โƒ
โƒChapter_8โƒ
โƒChapter_9โƒ
โƒChapter_10โƒ
โƒChapter_11โƒ
โƒChapter_12โƒ
โƒChapter_13โƒ
โƒChapter_14โƒ
โœพChapter_15โœพ
โœพChapter_16โœพ
โƒChapter_17โƒ
โƒChapter_18โƒ
โƒChapter_19โƒ
โƒChapter_20โƒ
โƒChapter_21โƒ
โƒChapter_22โƒ
WEDDING PIC'Sโ™ก
โƒChapter_23โƒ
โƒChapter_24โƒ
AUTHOR NOTE
โƒChapter_25โƒ
โƒChapter_26โƒ
โƒChapter_27โƒ
โƒChapter_29โƒ
โƒChapter_30โƒ
The D-day
โƒChapter_31โƒ

โƒChapter_28โƒ

1.2K 111 96
Autorstwa YoGotme

➋➑/➊➊/➋⓿➋➌

Enjoy reading ❤.

★★●○●○●○●○★★★●○●○●○●○★★

When jungkook walked out from the bathroom after showering to his heart content, he keep down the volume of the speaker. While walking he saw older nowhere around, without giving it much thought he walked behind the tv wall.

His hands were busy rubbing his hair which were dripping. He tighten his robe while looking at his reflection a small smile captured his face. The feeling he get after shower is something else. So so soothing , it's like every burden lifted up from his shoulder. He feels fresh.

Keeping his towel on the Chair head, he applied the body lotion on his hands, bending down he did same with his legs.
His gown moved upward, when he was applying it on his thighs.

Humming the song he slide down his gown from his body, that's when he heard the sound of bedroom door opening. He hurriedly applied the body lotion on his chest and back and rushed to wear his pajamas.

When he came out of closet, older was already inside bathroom. Walking to balcony he shuddered when the chilly air hit on his body, quickly he spread his towel over the stand and ran inside his bedroom.

"so cold" murmuring he rubbed his palm over his arms. His nose was already red so he rubbed it too to keep it warm. His nose was scrunched upside, a pout spread on his lip as he walked toward the couch. Sitting down , he saw the dinner was already there.

Glancing at clock, he stars serving for both of them. As he was so busy over his task, the clicked sound of bathroom door got unheard from him.

Older saw him, doing his work and his eyes fall over the curling locks of younger hanging over his temple, which was not cooperating younger as he saw him tugging it again and again behind his ear. And this is not the first time he is noticing it.

As he was so busy starring he didn't noticed the surprised eyes of younger over his body, but then he came out of his daze when he heard not so inaudible gasp. His eyes captured younger one's which were as wide as socket. Then he followed the gaze which were now downward.

Taehyung had forgotten the fact that he was only wearing the towel and his upper body was on full display, since jungkook was already inside the closet so he couldn't get the chance to take his clothes with him.

On the other side jungkook was shamelessly staring at his husband's abs and the firm chest and most importantly those veiny arm's.

Oh man holy water!!!

His cheeks were burning, this is the first time he is seeing older like this. Which is so intimidating for him.

His finger were shaking when he saw older coming forward, with beating heart he unconsciously moved his body backward. As he was sitting on the couch his back bumps over the headrest of couch.

Their eyes were deeply staring each other, and when older was just two or three steps away from table he paused making younger frown.

"I will come quickly", saying this older turned his left and entered behind the tv wall. Leaving younger stunned over his action.

No.

No no no no...

Did I embarrassed myself again? No.........

Younger cried inside, hitting himself with his fist, pouting hardly. Now what will his husband think? He doesn't know how much time passed since his self scolding but he immediately grabbed the serving spoon when he heard footsteps.

He scoot closer to the very end of the couch. Older took his place beside him, keeping a little distance between them.

Taehyung waited a little for younger, who after a second grabbed his chopsticks. As he was going to take his first bite, his hair again fall over his face , since they are getting longer, it's hard for him to eat like this. Signing he tucked them behind his ear.

Same thing happened two times, and the third time when his temper was already on his nose, as he was taking a decision of cutting his hair inside his mind, a hand came in front of his face. His eyes looked at the palm of his husband, seeing the thing which older was grabbing in his palm , a very blooming feeling stirred inside his heart. Very very soft.

he gazed at older who was deeply staring at his own palm instead of meeting younger's eyes ."I noticed your hair so I bought them", although there was no softness on his voice, there was no smile on his face, and even it was looking like it was such a burden work for older, but younger knows better.

And this gesture made his tummy full of butterflies.

Looking at his husband, today younger took a step ahead, as he decided to not hesitate to show his feelings for his husband. To not hesitate to ask for anything, and to make a first move.

"Can you put it on me? " he asked softly and they shared a very deep look . When no one was ready to break the eye contact younger took the initiation as he can feel his cheek which were turning red, he titled his head side ways which made his pale neck to came in front of older's view. The skin of younger was glowing brighter than the moon, and the first thing taehyung noticed was the beauty mark over his snowy white neck .

Jungkook was well aware of the stare he was getting, it was making him shy to the core that his milky skin was turning red. Although taehyung can easily put the hair pin from the distance he is right now, but his body moved forward, their knees brushed against each other making younger to grab his pajama into fist with thumbing heart.

While starring at younger, taehyung touched his cheek where his curls had fallen, his fingers tugged that lock behind younger's ears, oh damn so softly. It made jungkook eyes shut. The goosebumps in his body made him clench the piece of cloth tightly. He can feel his husband's fingers caressing his side cheek while tugging his curls backwards, and when the cold finger of older brushed against his helix part of ear-

His eyes snap open and younger got to know one thing today that his ears are freaking sensitive. It made his toes to wiggle furiously. Because the way he flinched after the touch was something else. And he knows that older felt it too.

Jungkook looked at his husband whose fingers are still behind his ear without touching anywhere. The top of his ear turned dark red when he saw the flick on older's eye. He couldn't point out but he surely saw glimpse of something.

Taehyung jaw clenched seeing the reaction of his touch. Ignoring the racing heart with a straight face, which made his eyes to turn sharper than before, he tucked the strand of hair behind the sensitive ear softly and put the star pin over it.

Eyes roamed around the bare face of younger before putting the clip on the other side too.

Cute.

The only word older mind and heart were chanting.

Firstly, jungkook was looking beautiful when elder put the clip only his right side but now he looks adorable, pink puffed cheeks, eyes down, lips under sharp teeth mercy, skin glowing like a flour, start shaped clip both side over his head.

Adorable.

Not able to stare more than that, older moved backwards, giving a much needed space to younger who was minutes away passing out. The way his hearts was racing over that sharp gaze, jungkook thought he will pass out soon.

"We should eat", he moved his gaze from his lap when his ear picked up his husband voice.

"uh? Yeah ", younger moved forward to serve for himself as he already was done serving for older.

.・。.・゜✭・.・。.・゜✭・.・。.・゜✭・

"-then we all have to leave the lecture room. " younger finished his college gossip with a pout. He turned to right side and glanced at older who was laying straight with resting face. Although there was not any expression on his face but younger knew that he was listening. It's past 11 and they just finished their work.

Tomorrow is weekend, so both of them decided 'more like jungkook decided 'to not to complete their work today. Since they can do half of it tomorrow.

So here, both of them are laying on the bed, talking. Younger was babbling about his college day about 'how their class room heater was not working, but when they complaint it to higher authorities -they refused to change hall just for two hours, but then boys decided to walk away from lecture at a mid way and how all the students did the same so younger had to do that too, then how their dean gave permission at last to change lecture Hall when no one was listening to them'.

Younger widen his pout when the man beside him didn't inaugurate their talk after giving a little nod. As jungkook was talking nonstop since the start, the least he wanted a little initiation of conversation from his husband side after that he would have continued it but now it feels like he is talking with himself.

"Say something", he complained softly and moved his head toward the tv which was on and soft lofi sound was coming out of it.

Taehyung turned his head sideways to his wife who was basically pouting while glaring at television. His eyes roamed around his side profile, taking a look of puffed cheeks , smooth skin and halted at big deo eyes.

Iris holding the image of tv screen, making them shiny. Taehyung had that urge to caress the frowned eyebrows of younger. Finger itching desperately as he made fist out of it to control his hand before it can move it's own.

The tip of younger's ear turn red as he was aware of the pierce gaze, "Today was hectic. " jungkook turned his head sideways when elder start talking. "Many new projects are coming all together, employees are not very calm about the news since they had to do overtime.

Saying so elder again fixed his gaze at tv.
"Ohh... It must be hard for everyone", younger pouted. "but this is good for company , they will be happy once results will come out."

"Yes."

"You will be more busy after wedding right? "

"It depend's on basis of how many projects we will gain until then. President wants to conduct a meeting regarding things, once it's done then I will be more busy. " younger nodded.

A comfortable silence arise between them. Eyes were starring at tv, different thoughts were occupying their mind. It feels good to be present beside each other.

Then suddenly taehyung found himself wondering about a question which popped inside his mind. Eyes moved to younger side profile as he asked, "Do you have clothes for wedding? "

Jungkook frowned a little while thinking a little, if he does have some new dresses or not, if took him thirty seconds to reply, " I do have few dresses for wedding purpose but i am not sure if they are okay to wear on. " he said and chewed his lower lip. An unsure look present on his face.

Elder nodded, "If you are not sure then we will buy new one tomorrow. " younger shook his head. "No, it's okay I can manage".

"I am aware that you will manage but you too got recently married and i have knowledge about how new brides wish to look like a bride for months so you should do that if you too desire this. " younger gasped at his husband's blunt reply with a straight face. Who is telling him all this?

"I-I don't have any desire to look like a bride all the time! " , panically he let out the words which were on his tip of tongue, he can feel his cheeks burning like heater.

Elder frowning looked at his wife who was red tomato. "But i have seen thousands of likes on this answer , and i have also read comments of many husbands, they were saying their wives always walk around with new jewelry, makeup and wearing new clothes for years after the wedding but now after twenty years of wedding it happens occasionally when they were going outside for functions or any celebration".

"W-what from where are you reading all this? "

At this elder got silent since he doesn't wanted to reveal himself, he turned his head away. "I have read this on social media" he did not lied but neither revealed anything. Younger nodded confusedly.

"My dress is too simple for nonna's wedding that's why I am not sure, I don't want Mr. Kim to say something, he will not be happy if I don't look the way he wants me to. " a little pout captured his face. He knows nag-mil likes to keep his reputation and he is the son-in-law of Kim family, a showcase for nag-mil.

"If you wants to buy new dress for this reason then don't, " jungkook can sence the stern-ness on his voice, looking at elder he saw how the face got hard and a serious look took it's place and he doesn't like the site at all. Pouting a little he let out a soft voice.

"I didn't mean that, i- I would like to buy new one because- because I w-want to look prettiest beside y-you," widing his eyes he let a inaudible gasp, ears and cheeks turned into dark shade of wine. What the hell he just blabber out? He pulled the duvet over his head to cover himself when he felt elder gaze toward him.

Turning his body sideways he let out a embarrassed sign, why why why he is like that? Cussing at himself he patted his cheeks to calm the rushing blood down.
But his breath hitched when a deep voice happenes to enter into his ears.

"You always looks prettiest. " there was not an ounce of nervousness in his voice so younger assumed his husband said it bluntly. But it was a BIG deal for his heart. This is the first time elder called him pretty!

"T-thankyou", younger shuttered and bite down his lip hardly with eyes close. The red hue still surrounding his cheeks.

"Are we going shopping tomorrow? " elder asked just to make sure.

"Yeah"

"All right. "

●○●○●○❃.✮:▹★★★★★★★◃:✮.❃●○●○●○

An audible gasp came out of jungkook's preety mouth when he saw the building in front of him. "Wow", admiring the place when he saw through transparent glass door, the big hall with many employees working systemically. Two employees standing outside door to greet people.

Taehyung didn't disturbed him, he stands beside his wife in a calm manner. "This place look so pretty", younger mumbled out to no one but elder nodded .

"Shall we go? " jungkook came out of his own admiring word and whisper shyly,
"I am coming to place like this for the first time that's why I got distracted." cheeks turning red due to cold air hitting them.

"I understand, this is my first time too, " noticing the tiny fist younger was making while a little shiver ran through his body, taehyung softly put his left hand at the back of his wife and gave a gentle push to move forward.

Whereas younger was confused, "First time? ohhh... Do you went to different showroom? " he asked while bowing to person standing on the gate who greeted them.

"No"

Again he looked at his husband Confusedly, "then? "

"I have never went to shopping before ", elder admit truthfully.

"Oh." nodding his head in understanding manner. Must be maa who use to arrange clothes for elder. But he found himself questioning again.

"Do you like shopping? " thinking hardly for few seconds taehyung moved his head toward younger. "I am not sure."

Before they can extend their conversation, a employee came to greet them. "Good noon Mr. Kim and Mrs.kim, can i help you? " the lady first bowed which younger returned without any delay. It bought a smile on her face, although taehyung here is for the first time but still they know him since for public he is the CEO of number one company, but nobody knows the reality.

"We want dress for wedding purpose. " taehyung nodded at her greeting then answered with his deep voice.

"Oh please come this way sir. " they walked to left corner where a door was located. Entering inside younger widen his eyes in adoreness. Mirrors, all around the room . A big luxurious sofa in the middle with glass table where a tiny cristal like stone was kept making it look fancy. Side by sides many dresses were hanging .Younger roamed his eyes all over the room and felt excited seeing the cute dresses.

Oh! How much he always wanted to visit showroom like this. Sooo fancy.

Two new staff come out and bowed to them, "Sir can you tell us your reference, so that we can get the little idea about your liking? " she looked at them to which taehyung turned his head towards younger who was busy admiring the place.

Noticing the silence jungkook divert his gaze to his husband but got dumbfounded when his eyes met with elder. "Wh-what? "

"What type of dress you want? " the staff snapped their gaze towards elder when they noticed the obvious difference on his voice. They smiled seeing how softly the cold man talked to his wife. Although they have never listened anything about kim taehyung except the day of ceremony. But watching his emotionless face with stern expression, everyone thought he was someone who is unapproachable with lots of anger issues. Basically not a gentleman.

"oh.. eh.. I like cute one's um.. not revealing too much and not too fancy.. only simple but pretty. "he mumbles shyly.

The staff coed internally. "Please come this way mrs. Kim " They walked more deeper to the room. Then younger noticed big two changing rooms with glass doors and beside them, big cupboards which had transparent doors.

One main staff which jungkook assumed is a manager because of her black top and pencil black skirt dress and yeah tag which he didn't noticed until now. She said something to her other staff who had white top with black skirt. They nodded and walked out of the room.

"Mr. & Mrs. kim please have your seat, we will show you the dresses. " nodding their head both of them settled down oon the soft couch.

It didn't took too much time for girls to come back with a clothes rack . Behind them two male employees were pulling another rack with them, they left soon after.

"Mrs.kim please check our latest collection, these are not launched in public yet. " jungkook widen his eyes listening it and seeing the dresses.

"I-it looks expensive . " he whispered moving his gaze from dresses to older.
The manager got confused at his words like why a spouse of billionaire care about a little money? For them these dresses doesn't even matter, if they want they can even buy the whole shop.

Other the other hand, there was a little tug on older's lip. a small frown growing over his forehead. "Don't think about money , Choose whichever you like. "

Hesitating for some time jungkook stood up when he noticed the visible tensed jaw and a wrinkle over forehead.-A expression which older made whenever he is either sad Or mad.

The manager showed him few dresses which he liked but it was not just made for him, he is so confused because until now his papa was their to help him for choosing his clothes, since kim jungkook sucks at choosing clothes for himself. It's not like he don't have fashion sense it just whenever he sees preety dresses he just can't choose! For one second he will choose a dress then after seeing another one he will choose that one, and cycle goes on. That's why he always needs his papa beside him whenever he is buying clothes for himself.

Ten minutes left and he was not able to choose anything. "I am sure this will look so good on you right Mr. Kim? " seeing the pout the manager without thinking twise blurted out. And both her and jungkook widen their eyes. For two different reasons.

She was scared and he was shy.

"Yes." they snapped their head when the low yet deep voice resonate around the room. Younger shyly with musky cheeks looked down when he met with older gaze.

Clearing her throat she grabbed the dress when the other two staff took it out from rack for the trial.

"Mrs.kim please this way. "she stood before him and gestured toward the changing room. Nodding his head younger went inside.

It took him ten minutes to wear the dress , first he couldn't do it alone because of the back chain. So the staff helped him and when he finally wore it, he couldn't get the courage to walked out of the room. He was feeling shy after watching himself.

Its not like dress is revealing. He is just being bashful imagine his husband looking at him fully. He is basically going outside to show his husband about how he look.

Taehyung was patiently sitting, not a expression of being impatient on his face. His eyes were fixed on the dress which he just saw. The dress is light pink color and it reminds him of younger.

Before he can dwell in his thought the changing room door got open, revealing his wife - the person who is his family. Looking so beautiful. Eyes down, finger fiddling together, lips were getting abused by his sharp teeth. The sky blue color was glowing over him.

Elder finger twist seeing younger standing in front of him so timidly, looking like a butterfly. Looking at him from up to down older stood up making younger to fiddle in his place nervously.

he didn't dared to raise his head, heart was beating over miles, toes were wiggling around . He was suddenly feeling so thirsty. The dark gaze was taking his all energy to stay still.

He gasp out when he noticed taehyung on his left knee. That's when his eyes went to the sandle older was holding. Not only him , every person present there gasped, the staff girl who was holding the sandle got confused when taehyung took it from her hand but now she knows.

Actually the dress had heels with it,
It was a full set but older refused to staff for those heels. He told them to bring which doesn't have much heels. More comfortable. That action already made staff happy but now seeing the man sitting on his knees to make his wife wear the sandle made them cooed.

Whereas jungkook was ready to step away when older held his right leg but couldn't do anything when the gaze met with his eyes. It was like a silent command for him to not pull away so his body got stiff. And next second his both of hand flew toward older's shoulder when taehyung tried to pull out his shoes which made him loose his balance.

The cheeks grew red when he realized the position, the grip of his hand over his husbands shoulder got tighter when older 's finger brushed against his toe. His knees were second away to loose their strength.

After what felt like hour elder finally stood up , until now younger was looking like a tomato, ear, neck, cheek everywhere the blood was rushing. Eyes were glued to everywhere expect the person standing in front of him.

"Pack this. " older didn't even compliment him but the voice which held different type of power made him gulp. It's like he was very much satisfied the thing he is watching.

"Okay sir". "Sir next dress.? "

Younger came out of his Giddiness when staff pulled out another dress. He was going to decline but, "Yes, final this one too" Older said.

"Why... This is enough I can wear something else on engagement and this, I will wear on wedding " Younger said while pointing at his dress.

"This is for engagement, you should finalize another one for wedding, although I had gave my approval on this dress but you can change it to another one. " elder said, but his mind had already took the decision to buy second dress even if younger want some other one for the wedding.

Seeing no choice jungkook shook his head. "No... It's pretty I like it" , he smiled seeing the pink dress which will probably make him more pretty. He can't wait to wear it.

---

Walking out of the store with four bags which is carried by older, the younger man tried to even snach away two bags but... Well a little hard gaze and he is obedient.

They went to bae-soo's shop to give him invitation, spending time with him for half & hour they went back to mansion.

While walking inside younger halted on his steps. Eyes widen his hand went toward his hair and it gets freez when he couldn't found the thing he is looking for.

"What happened " , elder voiced out when he saw the worried expression on his face.

"M-my hairclip...it's not on my hair" His worried gaze met with older then he suddenly gasped, "What if I dropped them on mall? "saying so he was ready to run away toward the main gate if not for the grip on his wrist.

"It's okay It doesn't matt-

"It matter's! " , how can elder say that, it was something his husband bought for him , how can he loose them and not get angry on himself.

Seeing the expression on his wife face which look like he is going to cry soon, elder moved forward. As he was going to say something his eyes went to the cap of younger which was attached to his long jacket. There the clip star was shining.

He took it out, "Here it is ", he said with calm expression. Seeing them younger took a sign of relief" Oh thank god". He took more like snatched away from older's palm and fisted his hairclip toward his chest tightly. Hugging it close to his heart younger moved toward the mansion with a pout on his face. Mumbling something to himself.

The sight was so endearing for older. And he is glad to witness younger taking care of the things which he give soo softly. He also saw the dress on cupboard which he gifted years ago. Although younger doesn't wear them because of the difference on body size but he still had them, washed freshly , shining like it's new dress.

Younger took care of the things the way older did with the watch he gifted.

When you love someone, their things matters the most even if it's something not so precious even if it's something torn, ripped, old. You will keep them. Like a memory. To adore it when you grow old.

This is a very little part of what love does to people.

❁❁⋇⋆✦⋆⋇✧༺♥༻✧⋇⋆✦⋆⋇❁❁

A chapter full of taekook little moments.❤

My Chico's " HAPPY NEW YEAR" 🌸

I , R.C manifesting a successful future where I am healthy, successful and living a luxurious life, having s lots of money with being a successful doctor.

I want all of you to do which can make you proud of yourself. Forget and forgive. Leave past and make a beautiful future to urself. Let go of people who want to leave.

Just remember-

"You don't chase, you only attract's and what belong's to you will simply finds you "

Fight for better version of yourself.

One more thing, sorry for not replying to anyone. I was not active much.

◦•●◉✿®©✿◉●•◦

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

24.6K 750 49
Jeon Jungkook is an alpha ,who is cold but he is lonely inside .He doesn't have a mate he wants someone to care for him, love him but he never says h...
5.9K 160 18
Four siblings that grew up in Afghanistan each got married and had three kids. They moved on with their lives and now their kids are at that age whe...
599K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.9K 90 81
Lia Hodges moves back to her hometown in San Diego and lives with her brother and his fiancรฉ. Some people remember her but one guy falls in love and...