Spy School: Time Off

By spyschoolagent

After Erica and Ben are told they can take time off, they accept it with full arms. They bring along Mike and... More

Chapter 1: Bro Meet Up
Chapter 2: The Meeting
Chapter 3: Paradise
Chapter 4: At the beach with Ben pt.1
Chapter 5: At the beach with Erica Pt.2
Chapter 6: Water Gun Fight
Chapter 7: Interrogation
Chapter 8: The Note
Chapter 10: The Wake Up Call
Chapter 11: Finally, some action!
Chapter 12: Clues galore
Chapter 13: Search and Rescue pt.1
Chapter 14: Search and rescue pt.2
Chapter 15: Captured
Chapter 16: Hardship
Chapter 17: Perseverance
Chapter 18: Resentment
Chapter 19: Acceptance
Chapter 20: Excape
Chapter 21: The Final Shabang
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 9: The Talk

329 5 7
By spyschoolagent

The Atlantic Ocean

Beach Bazooka

Wednesday Night

2300 Hours

Ben's POV

I was terrified, but I knew that if I wussed out now, Erica would never like me. I don't know what I would say. She would probably sit down, wait for me to talk, and all I would be doing is getting lost in her eyes. The cold icy mountain, the blizzard of furry, it's intoxicating. I just can't stop looking. She hasn't even came yet and I think I am going to fail. Calm down Ben, you're going to do fine, just calm down. Then I saw Erica start down the sandy hill.

"Hey Erica" I said trying my best to not appear nervous. She didn't buy it, but she played along. "What's up Ben, what did you want to talk about." Strangely, I sensed that she was nervous to. This made me calmer to know I am not alone. "I...um...wanted to talk about...us" I said. "What about it" Erica said shakily. "Well, I just have to know. Do you like me." "WHAT!" she said. She calmed down. "As a friend?" "Well..... more like how I feel about you." "Like a lover" she says. I feel the weariness in her voice but not anger so that good at least. "I knew that we would have to talk sometime but Ben, I just can't do it right now." "'Sighing'  Come on Erica, I know things are complicated between us but come on. You kissed me today down at the beach and at the slopes." "That was an accident." I could now feel her anger rising. "Like you said, it's complicated Ben." "I know but whenever I am around you, I don't know how to act. I always get caught up in your eyes an................." "BEN!" "Sorry.... my point is, I don't know what to do around you and I need a clear answer. I feel like we have been through enough to decide this. For now at least." "Okay" Erica said knowing she was going to have to say something. "Ben.... I-" BOOM!!!!!! 

We looked around until we found we found a small chopper over the tree line. "What! I thought we were safe!" "Guess not" Erica said, like our conversation never happened. She was avoiding the topic, I could tell. She did have a good reason though. Someone was dropping bombs.

Murry's POV

"Dane! How could you accidentally drop a bomb!" "Geeze, sorry." "That's all! You could have blown our cover." "Lets just hope our plan still works out as expected. Continue to the goal!" "You're the boss." How could he just dropped a bomb, while we were under cover! That almost ruined our whole mission. I'll have to report this to the boss just in case

Sorry about the short chapter but I am new to this. In the future when I get better, I can write longer chapter. But for now, please bare with me. Have a nice day😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 199 24
Life has moved on from the past thrilling adventure that Ben and Erica had undertook with newborn Emma. Ben and Erica have settled down nicely into j...
757 24 19
Ben, Erica, and others are sent to New York City to try and stop this new nefarious conspiracy. Will there relationship continue? What will happen on...
38.4K 331 13
Benjamin Ripley was learning fast. He is the second best spy in training in the entire school, just ahead of Joshua Hallal, and behind the most amazi...
27.4K 372 15
Erica Hale gets recruited for a crucial mission at SPYDER, but something goes terribly wrong. Ben Ripley is shocked and a huge betrayal shakes Spy Sc...