Until I Found You [2]

By WriterAden

This is a sequel to "Until I Found You", I heavily advise reading that first before reading this so you know... More

[1] Toothless the Missing
[2] Toothless... the Murderer.
[3] Investigation
[4] Blood in the Water
[5] New Faces
[6] The Breaking Point
[7] The Attack
[8] Aftermath
[9] Recovery
[11] Devestation.
[12] Quella's Redemption...?
[13] Preparation
Quick notice.
[14] Ready or Not, Here I am.
[15] Here, I make my Final Stand.
Ending 1: Allay's Destiny [Bad Ending]
Ending 2: Im Sorry [Neutral Ending]
Ending 3: I wont fight you! (Good Ending)
New and Final Book Released

[10] Fight for Her.

9 2 0
By WriterAden

[TOOTHLESS's POV]
Every attack I send at APPIUS just gets copied and used against me, he must have some cloning ability or something that I didn't know about. How am I going to beat this guy?
We exchange a few plasma blasts, but I pull out a move I've been using for a long time: I attempt to fly very quickly around him to get behind, but he turns around right as I fly around as if he knew exactly what I was going to do and hits me with a fireball. I get pushed back, but I remain up.
APPIUS: "You can stop any minute you want to."
TOOTHLESS: "Not this time."
I dive directly down at him which is able to catch him off guard as I tackle him to the ground.
APPIUS: "You-"
I move down to bite his neck as hard as I can, but he disappears.
Where did he-
Then I hear a footstep behind me. I try to turn around in time but APPIUS slams me with his tail as I get launched into some rocks. I quickly recover and get up, with blood dripping from my nose.
APPIUS: "I really enjoyed the fight, but it's time for me and you to get back to business."
I suddenly feel myself starting to pass out. My vision gets blurry, and my legs get weak.
Nah.
I shake my head and focus my eyes on APPIUS as my scales glow blue. He stays quiet and looks at me.
TOOTHLESS: "I'm not going back to your control. For HER, I'm going to strike you down right here, right now."
APPIUS: "...Cute."
I begin shooting a barrage of plasma blasts. He's only able to copy some of them, as the rest land on him directly. He takes a step back and I use the chance to charge at him and using my tail to knock him down. I quickly then claw his chest which causes him to teleport back a few yards.
He begins to talk, but I don't let him. I once again start my barrage. He growls as he gets hit each time.
APPIUS: "The fact you think you stand any chance is hilarious, Toothless!"
He teleports behind me and lunges at my back, but I quickly step out of the way. He falls in front of me, and I bite his neck hard. He roars as he teleports away again.
APPIUS: "To-"
I run into him, knocking him into some rocks, and then stand tall as I look down at him.
TOOTHLESS: "Surrender."
He laughs cruelly.
APPIUS: "Very good Toothless, I'd surrender to you, but there's one little detail you forgot about.
I prepare for whatever attack he has planned for me, getting back into a fighting stance. But then QUELLA stabs my neck from behind with something that makes me collapse.
I can't move!
He very slowly walks over to me.
APPIUS: "Finally, you've shown some worth to me."
I growl and struggle, but still can't move.
APPIUS: "That burst of energy, burst of power?"
He looks at me with a crooked smile.
APPIUS: "Can now be used against your friends."
No...
My vision becomes blurry. I try to resist and fight it, but...
I pass out.
...
...
...

[TOOTHLESS'S? POV]
It's time to end this little game once and for all. That power was exactly what I needed. Now Luna will never even be able to match a single plasma blast from me. The only struggle now? Deciding who to kill first.

Hope that struggle was with it, Toothless~

...

[SKRILL's POV]

I wake up from my long sleep, and find myself surrounded by other injured dragons and some dragons walking around attending to us. I try to stand up but my legs give out so I fall down again.
Ugh... what happened?
I see Luna enter the room as she looks around. She spots me then walks towards me.
LUNA: "Hello."
I get nervous as I've never really talked to royalty, but I bow my head.
SKRILL: "M-my queen."
LUNA: "Are you feeling fine now?"
SKRILL: "I'm still sore, but why are you here talking to a young dragon like me?"
LUNA: "You, although young, have potential."
What does she mean?
LUNA: "Are you able to walk?"
I once again try to stand, this time although I struggle I'm able to get up from the ground.
SKRILL: "If we move slowly yes."
She nods and motions for me to follow her as we begin slowly walking through the cave.
LUNA: "Do you know much about your kind?"
SKRILL: "Not really, I lost my parents at a young age and mostly lived alone."
LUNA: "Skrills, once grown and experienced, are quite strong dragons. Although you're young and a bit late on this whole ordeal, I wanted to see if you'd be willing to accept training from me."
I look at her, completely shocked.
SKRILL: "...Me?"
She giggles.
LUNA: "Yes, you. So, are you down to?"
SKRILL: "Yeah! I've always wanted to learn how to use my abilities more so-"
There has to be a catch.
SKRILL: "...What's the catch?"
She sighs.
LUNA: "I was wondering when you'd ask. I'm sure you are more than aware of the situation at hand. I wanted to ask you for assistance after your training."
Surprisingly, I have 0 objections to this.
I nod my head at her confidentially.
LUNA: "Good, let's begin."

...

[RAZORWHIP's POV]

I finish recovering by doing some exercises led by one of the queens nurses before finally being given the green light to leave the medical sector. Changewing excitedly follows.
CHANGEWING: "It's about time you recovered!"
RAZORWHIP: "Hey you chose to stay with me."
CHANGEWING: "Yeah well, if I didn't you'd be able to rest without being annoyed 24/7."
We both shared a laugh.
RAZORWHIP: "Do you know where Luna went?"
CHANGEWING: "Something about training the Skrill we found at the kingdom. 
RAZORWHIP: "I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was training him to fight Toothless."
CHANGEWING: "So what do you wanna do now that you're out? How about a party? Maybe some fishing?"
I sigh.
RAZORWHIP: "We need to get back to business Change, we're in the middle of a massive war that we decided to get ourselves into."
CHANGEWING: "Yeah I guess you're right..."
RAZORWHIP: "Tell you what, after this, we'll have a female only day for just us."
Changewing jumps with joy.
CHANGEWING: "Okay!"
I laugh again as we walk down the cave.

...

[TOOTHLESS's? POV]

There it is. The "secret" remains of the great Hidden World. I'm sure Luna wouldn't mind if I took a small little visit~

None of you are escaping me this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29 0 11
~ Book II ~ Sequel to Surviving ~ It was scary. Not knowing if I was going to survive what was happening to me . . .
1.5K 34 33
* Sequel to Until I Met You *
380K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.
20.3K 579 24
This is the sequel to It's Harder Breathing Next To You. It's set three years later and...well I don't want to put up a summary just in case there ar...