His Unmarked Territory

By xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Read the description or watch the trailer :P -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUt8A-N_Ls Skylar is a orp... More

01 - 'All a werewolf needs'
02 - 'Not so perfect stranger'
03 - 'June and bad chat up lines'
04 - 'Mr Smooth'
5.1 - 'My so-called mate'
5.2 - 'Head over heels and falling... On ice?'
6.1 - 'The un-known visitor'
6.2 - 'The Game'
07 - 'Somewhere in Vegas in bed with a blonde'
08 - 'Alpha, Aggression and Agony'
09 - 'Unwanted confessions'
10 - 'Vicky'
11 - 'Everything's a Game'
12 - 'Greetings little brother'
13 - 'Stupid, Sexy Laugh!'
14 - 'The Lakeland Estate'
15 - 'Gotcha'
16 - 'Moving in- if only for a while'
17 - 'An Awkward Meal'
18 - 'To Lie the Truth'
19 - 'Battle of The Brothers'
20 - 'Under the Dickhead Exterior'
21.2 - 'Don't Let Me Fall'
22 - 'Love is Love'
23 - 'Shield Me'
24 - 'What. A. Day.'
25 - 'Evie'
26 - 'Bitch Fights and Asking Outs'
27 - 'An Unexpected Kiss'
28 - 'Just Jump'
29 - 'Run With Me'
30.1 - 'Dad?'
30.2 - 'Backup Plan'
31 - 'Morning Angel, Evening Hell'
32 - 'Nothing Left but A Post-it Note'
33 - 'Welcome Home Sweetheart'
34.1 - 'Too Little Too Late'
34.2 - 'Let the Games Begin!'
35 - 'The Swap'
36.1 - 'As The Minutes Tick By'
36.2 - 'Game Over'
37 - 'Welcome to my Hell Game - Pick a Card'
38 - 'So The Lion Fell.... 'Shut up'
39 - 'Why Wait?'
40 - 'Epilogue'
Update - 2018

21.1 - 'Messing with the wrong guy's mate'

527K 9.2K 978
By xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Copyright © 2011 Lauren Tricksey

Vote, Comment, fan and read away...

Chapter Twenty-One (Part One)

'Messing with the wrong guy's mate'

 Klaus's POV

  I watched stunned as she ran away down the corridor. I was about to run after her until I realized the screen of my phone was shinning up at me. I didn't have to look twice to see what it said....

The classroom door swung open at my touch as I smashed it inwards. The glass from the window shattered into a million pieces onto the floor, but I didn't care – Just like I also didn't care about Mr. Rodriguez who was now stood wide-eyed at the front of the class, not daring to say a word as he stared at me. Being a werewolf himself he knew his place and that 'I' - even though his student was still his alpha.

"Get out here NOW!" I roar across the classroom, letting my entire alpha authority leak like venom into my voice. Most of the students visibly cringed into their seats even Nick himself, as I stared daggers into his eyes. I'm going to f*cking kill him!

I could tell my eyes where a jet black in color and if I didn't calm down soon, I wouldn't be able to stop my wolf from overriding me and rip him to smithereens in the middle of the corridor. Breath Klaus, breath, but my anger was too much to reign in.F*CK THIS BREATHING SH*T! HOW DARE HE EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING MY MATE! LET ALONE THINK ABOUT... HELL, I CAN'T EVEN THINK IT MYSELF. It made me literally sick to think of anyone doing that to her, let alone my own f*cking beta as well as my 'so-called' best friend. Well, not anymore you little sh*t!

As soon as the door of the classroom was closed behind him, I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him to the opposite end of the corridor. There was a deafening crash, and the poster board fell off the wall, and there was a crack running slightly up the paintwork. I must have used all of my force. I realized with a smirk knowing that if he weren't such a strong werewolf, it would have knocked him out cold. Good, that just means he can suffer more. I thought as I began to walk towards him.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!" He growled to me, and I growled back at him with aggression only an alpha can master. He cringed into the wall, as his hand went up to cup his bleeding head. I was about to storm up to him and give him a left hook when I heard a shout from behind me. Urg, I'm really not in the mood for whiney human right now! Another growl escaped my lips as I turned to see Mrs. Lopez running frantically down the hall. She had always been a strict old bat, but even I didn't know what she was doing- I mean did she really believe she stood any chance against me, even if I weren't a supernatural being?

"I'd stay where you are if I were you" I warned glaring at her. I had a strong dislike towards her at the best of times, but right now I was in the mood to kill someone, so she was really barking up the wrong tree.

"Mr. Iverson! My office NOW!" She screeched. God, I really can't deal with this right now. I stood staring at her for about a second, feeling my body shake violently as I clenched and unclenched my knuckles. I watched in astonishment as she continued to walk towards me.

**Rodriguez!** I yelled in my head, turning my back to the woman and focused my attention back on Nick. I vaguely could hear Mr. Rodriguez telling her to leave me alone, but I wasn't really listening. My head contained a ball of fiery anger aimed at only one person, my pervert of a beta.

"Follow me" I growled trying to contain my anger, knowing that I was causing a scene to the classrooms around us. Most of the kids at the school belonged to my pack and were staring at the scene in amazement, but these were kids- thirteen/ Fourteen-year-olds. They didn't need to see their alpha beating up his beta. I ran my pack on respect, not fear. So I walked through the nearest doors and continued to walk across the field towards the surrounding trees. I knew he was following me, but I didn't look around as I stripped off my shirt. It's a nice shirt okay! I don't want it ripped to shreds! I couldn't say the same for my jeans though, so I left them on as I finally let my alpha take over, as I shifted into my pure black wolf.

**CHANGE!** I demanded leaving him no choice but to obey my commands.

**Man I don't get what your problem is!**His thoughts hit me, as he stood before me now in his wolf form.

**YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT MY PROBLEM IS!** I growled as I crouched beside him, bracing my shoulder against him as I shoved him into a tree causing him to growl in pain.

**NO I DON'T!***

"Well then maybe you need reminding... Or perhaps I'll just beat the crap out of you until you remember what you did** I snarled my thoughts as I swiped my claw across his chest, causing him to let out another growl of pain.

**Remember yet?** I asked but didn't give him any time to reply, as I slashed my claw back across his chest, leaving a trail of blood in its path.

**How about now?" I growled taking his leg between my jaws and then proceeded to chuck his limp body across the clearing. A grunt echoed through the forest as his wolf crashed and molded into a tree.

**You are no longer my Beta, Nick.** I growled as I slowly crept menacingly over to where he lay.

**What the f*ck man! I don't even know what I've done! You can't just get rid of me, you're my best friend** I could hear the upset in his voice, but that didn't stop me from taking away his Beta status. I'd never done it before, I'd never gotten rid of any of my pack, let alone gotten rid of one of my second in commands, but I could feel the hatred running through my veins, as my wolf chanted Must protect mate over and over again in my head. I let Sky's terrified face from when she read that text, fuel the transition as I took back the power I had given to him when I anointed him as my beta in the first place.

**You know, I knew you were bad with the chicks, but this...** I couldn't finish my thought as another wave of anger washed over me. This time his face got the brunt of my slashing claw, barely missing his eye. **This is sick** I snarled as I stumbled in shock away from him. I was so angry at him, and I knew that if I didn't calm down soon, I could quite easily kill him.

**This is about Skylar?!** I heard the surprise in his slow thoughts, I knew he was well on his way to becoming unconscious now.

**DON'T EVEN SAY HER NAME!** I shouted my thoughts at him and watched as shock ran across his features.

**What's she to you?** He asked weakly, and I watched as his eyes drooped.

**She's mine*** I whispered my thoughts, but he was already unconscious, and I was sure he hadn't heard me.

Sky's POV

"Hey Blue, what's the matter?" I could hear Wesley come up behind me, as I sat on the field staring at my hands as I aimlessly locked and unlocked them with each other.

"It's nothing I'm fine" I shrugged trying to sound indifferent, but even I could tell it was failing. My heart was still beating wildly fast, and my hands were still clammy. I couldn't believe the text he got, surely that had to be some kind of sick twisted joke? I shook away that thought straight away because deep down I knew I was lying to myself. It was telling the truth; Nick does actually want to rape me, I felt sick to my stomach. He actually seemed alright this morning, I mean still an annoying ass but not a RAPIST! I shook my head thinking back to our conversation, maybe I was leading him on unintentionally, maybe me telling him to basically 'fuck off' was an endearing quality to him...

"Sky, I know something's wrong. Tell me maybe I can help?" He asked draping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me into his chest. My head rested on his neck, and I couldn't hold in the tears anymore as they ran down my cheeks and onto his shirt.

"Hey hey its alright, you're okay." He muttered as his hands rubbed circles into my back.

"N...no its not" I cried.

"What's the matter blue, you know you can tell me anything." He soothed, but all I could do was shake my head.

"N...nick" I chocked out his name.

"What has he done?" He growled, and I could feel his body tense up.

"N...nothing, he just wants to..." I couldn't finish my sentence as a cry engulfed my voice.

"He wants to... um do her, without her consent" I heard Quinn and then watched as he sat beside us, then felt his hand run through my hair.

"WHAT?!" Wes growled ferociously, and I knew he was directing his question back at Quinn.

"Klaus stormed into Mr. Rodriguez's lesson about half an hour ago, all high and mighty and sh*t and summoned Nick to him"

"What! The Bastard broadcasted to the whole class that Nick wanted to rape sky?" I cringed into this chest as he called Klaus a bastard and then my heart started to race, What if Klaus did shout to the whole class, that Nick wanted to... Oh my god! How embarrassing! Now everyone knows!

"No, he just ordered him out the classroom" Quinn corrected him.

"But how did you know what it was about then!" Wes growled.

"Ethan told me" Quinn muttered quickly.

"Ethan? Why on earth did he tell you?" He asked skeptically.

"He just did." He shrugged, causing me to frown slightly, why would one of Klaus's best friends tell an outsider pack business?

"What?" Wes asked, and I could tell that he was bewildered, but before Quinn could reply someone called him and immediately his head turned and so did mine to see a vaguely familiar guy walking towards us.

"Um, I need to go I'll speak to you later," Quinn said in a hurry, as he jumped up and began walking towards the guy who I now realized, was Ethan.

"I don't know about you, but I haven't got a f*cking clue what that was all about" Wes sighed slightly and turned his attention back to me, cupping my cheek in his hands and swiped away the tears that continued to fall from my eyes.

"I promise I won't let him touch you" He growled determined, staring me in the eyes. I couldn't respond all I could do was stare back into his blue ones; only wishing that the eyes staring back at me, wasn't Wesley, but Klaus's. I wanted him to hold me close and offer his protection and rub circles into my back while whispering sweet nothings into my ear. But that wasn't going to happen, he was too busy beating up Nick... SHIT! Klaus is beating up Nick! Realization hit me. I needed to go to him, I needed to make sure he was all right. It was then I realized that Wes's lips where now only centimeters away from my own. NO. I turned my head, and he pulled away.

"No" I whispered.

"Why not?" He murmured.

"Y...you can't do this, y...you can't kiss me, I have a mate" I whispered.

"Yeah, a mate you never see. A mate who never sees you!" He frowned. God this is going too far, I need to tell him. I can't do this to him.

"I do see him" I gulped "He's..." I was about to say 'your brother' when a piercing howl echoed around the forest, and I didn't realize I was running to it until I heard Wesley shouting after me, but he couldn't stop me; no one could stop me right now. Once I entered the surroundings of the trees, I didn't even stop to control my wolf as I shifted, not caring about my clothes, which were now torn and left somewhere in the trees. My wolf flew across the forest, to the one thing that mattered, the one thing I would tear my clothes up for - the one thing that I would do anything for if I had to, Klaus.

I followed the scent of the wolf, and when I finally slowed my run, I could see about twenty or so wolves standing in a rough circle. I wanted to change, but I also knew I couldn't. I didn't want all of these male wolves to see me naked, and I was certain Klaus wouldn't appreciate it. So I walked past the wolves who where all stood utterly still, only moving their eyes as they landed on me for less than a second, before turning their attention back into the middle of the ring they had formed. I then froze as my eyes landed on a naked Nick, but it wasn't his nakedness which had my stomach twisted in knots and voice stuck to the back of my throat. It was all the blood pouring out of his wounds and his eyes closed as he lay sprawled across the ground. No no no no no. I chanted on repeat as I began to feel sick. He was dead?! No, I didn't want that! Not by Klaus, please not by Klaus. I chanted to myself as I closed my eyes, willing away what I had just seen. It wasn't real, just my imagination. I said to myself over and over again too scared to reopen my eyes.

Klaus's POV

I was roaming around the clearing; glancing back every now and then to make sure that he hadn't woken up. There were a few members of the pack surrounding the scene, just standing there doing nothing; none of them knowing quite what to do. I knew they had never seen me like this, but right now I didn't care. Where the f*ck is he! I was shouting in my head. I had summoned Ethan to me, what seemed like ages ago. What the f*ck was taking him so long? I growled to myself, as I continued to pace up and down getting more aggravated by the second.

**What took you so long!**I growled my thoughts at him.

**Sorry** he apologized, and then I became aware of a wolf running beside him, though I couldn't hear his thoughts. I stopped my pacing and frowned confused, as Ethan entered the ring and the unknown wolf stood by his side.

**Who's he?** I thought to Ethan; not taking my eyes off the wolf standing close to him, almost protectively.

**I'll explain later** Ethan tried to reason with me, but my alpha side was wary of this wolf... he wasn't in my pack... I don't think I've ever seen him before, so what's Ethan doing with him?

**What have you done?** Ethan asked, and I noticed his eyes were centered on Nick's limp body which lay across the floor.

**He deserved it** I growled, as the reminder of what he did made my anger swell up again with a vengeance.

**I know man, but this?**

"HE DESERVED IT!" I growled.

"He needs to go to hospital dude, he looks pretty messed up" Ethan sighed, and I heard a slight movement behind me, which caused every muscle in my body to tense up as I turned and watched Nick come back around slightly. The sight of his eyes staring into mine with a slight gleam had me lunging at him again, my hand smashing into the side of his face and foot jabbing violently into his stomach. He was about out cold again when I felt the many hands wrapped around my vibrating shoulders and arms. I howled in anger as they pulled me away from him. I couldn't think straight my anger was completely out of control... I couldn't control myself. I needed... I needed her. She was the only one who could calm me down.

**I. Need. Her** I was able to assemble the three words in my head, before aiming them at Ethan, as my body continued to shake violently in their multiple holds. Ethan knew what I meant, and he was about to step away from me to find her when I became aware of her heartbeat coming increasingly closer to where we where gathered. Just the sound of her heart was enough to calm my shaking body down, and the guys could tell because they let go of me completely, allowing me to step closer to where she was coming from. It was then I realized I've never seen her in her wolf form. So anticipation swept over me as I stared at the forest, completely ignoring all of my wolves who were stood staring at the scene. My eyes then landed on a pure black wolf who looked like a smaller version of my own wolf, with the exception being her eyes, which were a light blue color the same as her human eye color, - where mine was a dark jet black color. I was so caught up in looking at her wolf that I didn't notice she hadn't even looked at me; her eyes solely focused on Nick, and I gulped as I saw the horror in her eyes, what was I thinking? I didn't want her to see this. The muscles in the pit of my stomach twisted as I saw the fear glazing her eyes. I began to step towards her when Ethan stopped me.

**Naked** He thought to me, making me stop in my tracks. Yeah as much as I would generally like the idea of showing off my body to her, now was not the time. I looked around and noticed my shirt lying on the floor next to one of my boys. So I changed back into my wolf, to the surprise of Ethan, who was expecting me just to stick a shirt on, but he didn't know Sky. He didn't know that it was highly likely that she'd run away in a matter of seconds. Now back in my back in my wolf form I walked cautiously up to her, as not to scare her further. Her eyes were still closed, so I slowly leaned forward and lent my head to hers and let my nose gently nuzzle hers slightly, making her open her eyes, but what she did next shocked me. She licked me. I was the one to stare at her in shock as a playful glint shone in her eyes and then without giving me any time to react, she bolted away, just as I'd expected. I was about to chase after her when I remembered something. Shirt. With that, I picked up my shirt in my jaw and ran after her; knowing that even with a slight head start I would be able to catch up with her in no time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 427 13
*book three* final installment. Melodi has been through a lot. Getting ditched by her friends, getting kidnapped. Finding out her kidnappers were we...
527 31 23
She made a mistake. She can't hide. If she regrets it she doesn't show it. She's a Queen. She ran once, now she can't run anymore. Everyone knows who...
20.3K 190 21
Josephine is sold for sex trade by her parents who never loved her and regretted having her as their daughter. Her parents main priority is money ,th...
1.1M 33.6K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...