YANDERE TMNT X READER

By OkarisBeLit

So I decided to write a tmnt yandere book since I'm obsessed with the concept of it! I will try to have weekl... More

General Authors Note
Requests
Types of Yanderes
💖Rise - Stay Here
💙 Rise - Never Alone
🧡Rise - Pay Attention to ME
💜Rise - I Only Want to Keep You Safe
💙 Rise - You Did This
💖Rise - Love Bites
💙Rise - Trapped
🧡Rise - Secret Time
Authors Note
💜Rise - Bittersweet Freedom
💖03 - I'm All You Have left
🧡12 - I Had to do Something
🍋💜BV - Sleeping Beauty
🐢BV - Reader Forgetting Rules (R)
💜Rise - Sleepless (R)
🐢MM - General Headcanons
IMPORTANT NOTE
🐢12 - Reader With Auditory Processing Disorder (R)

Important Authors Note

151 2 0
By OkarisBeLit

Hey all! I have like 5 more stories that I have laid out ready to type out and post that I will probably post one of tonight.

But I am going to be changing the pov to first person so I will be using I and me instead of she and her for the reader. So yeah, I'm going to be switching to first person from here on out.

I will also have some smut chapters coming up as well so hopefully y'all will enjoy that!

Anyway, that's all. Continue reading ya nasties.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.8K 25
*This series is set in the 2012 version but does not follow the canonical timeline; this series will have many references to events that happened in...
7.8K 160 28
😝 I'm excited to be writing my very own set of oneshots for my boys in tmnt! (Will take suggestions too, my dudes) Literally, okay, if you want more...
36.5K 1.1K 135
What if the Mad Dogs had a badass, mystic, tech player on their side? Y/n is a 15-year-old human who lives in the streets of the hidden city. they es...
69K 2.5K 102
"She could have died today for me, and I didn't even know her name." ------------------------- Imagine that there are no limits for you. No yesterda...