๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™€...

By mei1qons

On a two year old boys birthday, Disaster Struck Bnha x male child reader PLATONIC STORY This is my first sto... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

106 2 0
By mei1qons

One week. One week is all that past. M/n thought time had stopped. Maybe it was because Hawks was there. Who knows? But currently M/n is with Hawks. He was going over the plan again.

At this point M/n doesn't know what he wants. Does he even want to leave? Every little thing was starting to confuse him. And worse, he kept getting back aches, head aches, feet, hands, everything. 

The others would say its noting and that he's just growing up but Dabi and Hawks thought otherwise. 

"You know somethings wrong with him. Stop pushing it to the side!" "The kids getting older! Of course it'll hurt."

M/n listened in on the others talking. About him. He didn't want them to worry so much about him. But what could he do? He was 6 and was to shy to ever speak up. 

So he just dealt with it. He went back to his room to relax since he had a head ache again.  

When he was getting ready for bed he suddenly saw a flash outside his window. It startled him but he sucked up the courage to check it out. When he opened the windows he saw.. Dabi and.. Hawks?

Why were they outside? When he looked closer he saw they were fighting. Scared, he let out a scream. In an instant they turned to him. M/n quickly covered his mouth, thinking they wouldn't notice but they did.

Hawks flew over to his window but then Dabi jumped on him.

"Get outta here kid!" Dabi shouted to M/n. He hesitated but listened in the end and left his room. He quickly went to find Shigaraki to tell him about the situation but no one was there. He checked every room but they were just.. gone.

Then, a huge explosion went off. M/n hid behind the biggest thing he could find and started bawling. He didn't know what was going on. Everyone was gone and Dabi and Hawks were fighting. The explosions kept going off which weren't helping whatsoever. 

M/n heard screaming. Some being Dabi's. Then everything stopped. No explosions or screams. Was it safe to come out? M/n hesitated but came out of his spot. When he went to see what happened the door suddenly flew open. M/n ducked before the door could hit him. When he looked up he saw Aizawa, Bakugo, and Todoroki. 

He instantly ran into Aizawa's arms. Crying and  apologizing over and over. When M/n got a view of outside he saw the whole league in cuffs. Someone he didn't see tho was Dabi. He tried to brush it off and focus on the situation. Aizawa picked M/n up and told him they were heading back to U.A. M/n slowly nodded. He saw hero's at the scene as well. Even some of the kids were there. When Izuku saw M/n he instantly asked Aizawa if he could hold M/n. When Aizawa handed M/n over he were already fast asleep. 

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

When M/n woke up he realized he was in Recovery girls office. He tried to get up but was instantly pushed back down by someone. Bakugo. 

"Don't. You'll make the swelling worse." He said. What swelling? When M/n looked at his arm he saw that it was wrapped in bandages. And his legs. When he asked Bakugo what happened he said that M/n actually got his quirk! 

M/n was shocked. He couldn't even remember what had happened. 

"What's my quirk Bakugo?!" "I don't know! But you damn neared killed that half and half bastard!" 

What.. M/n almost killed Shoto? Now he NEEDED to know what his quirk was. It had to be powerful then. Too Powerful.. He asked for Aizawa and Bakugo said he would get him.

Few minutes later Bakugo returned with AIzawa.

"Aizawa! Please, what's my quirk?!" Aizawa sighed before taking a seat.
 "M/n, your quirk it's.. dangerous. I don't know if Bakugo told you but you almost killed Shoto. If I didn't deactivate it, his head would've been off. 

 But, to answer your question, your quirk is called doppelganger. Basically someone or, something, takes over your body goes wild. The doppelganger will try to hurt or kill anyone who he doesn't detect as.. normal like him.

 He tried to kill Todoroki because since he's so calm and not loud and vicious like Bakugo, for an example. Since Bakugo says whats on his mind he thought Bakugo was normal.

 I'm sorry to tell you M/n but your gonna have to were quirk canceling cuffs until we figure out more about your quirk."

Hearing the description of his quirk, M/n started crying. Finally he got a quirk but this? He didn't want a quirk that makes him inhumane. M/n looked back down at his hands and saw that his fingernails grew like crazy. They were so sharp that when he touched them, it cut him. Will he ever be normal again?

Currently M/n was in the common area with the others. It  been a few weeks since the whole quirk situation. M/n's had to wear quirk canceling cuffs just so him and the others would be safe.

Sometimes, M/n felt like the doppelganger was breaking out of him. Like the cuffs did nothing. He tried to ignore it but it was hard.

 Half of the time he was sleeping through the entire day so he wasn't a threat. 

The thing that really confused him was, he knew no one in his family that had a quirk so deadly.  He meant most of his family members and knew their quirks so why did he have this one? 

(Little Time skip)

"Hey sharky, wanna go to the movies me, Bakubro, and Kaminari?" Kirishima asked. M/n nodded then he told him to go get dressed. After he finished getting dressed he met Kiri, Bakugo, and Kaminari outside. Bakugo had took his moms car so they wouldn't have to walk.

 M/n was anxious since he had to take the cuffs off so no one would think he was in danger. He prayed that his quirk wouldn't activate. When they reached the movies Kiri offered to pay for everyone but Bakugo ended up paying for himself.

 When they went into the theater, they instantly got stares. M/n heard people whispering about why a kid was with teenagers. He brushed it off tho and tried enjoying himself. 

Halfway through the movie Denki had fell asleep on M/n. He didn't mind but all the weight on his shoulder was a bother. 

Suddenly, M/ns nails started to grow. Longer and longer by the second. He tried to calm himself down but nothing was working. He told Kiri and Bakugo and they woke Denki up then left the theater. They couldn't even make it outsid when suddenly the doppelganger took over M/n.

He had razor sharp teeth like Kiri and red eyes like Bakugo. Suddenly, the doppelganger transformed into Denki?! When he spoke he sounded like Denki as well.

He then lunged at Kirishima. He managed to bite his neck before Bakugo and Denki pried him off. Then, the doppelganger collapsed to the floor.. 

𝐌𝐞𝐢 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!

 𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊!

 𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

 𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 365 26
Kacchan -That's where our story started, at least I know mine did Bakugou X Fem Reader [Pro hero AU] 'Broken sequel' 2nd gen bnha, so there will be k...
3.8K 120 14
Sorry but this is really shitty and probably not gonna update often because of school and responsibilities. This is my first story, so bear with me p...
13.3K 192 15
So this is actually my first story! I really hope you like it, I don't have much to say if I'm being completely honest, but thank you to my amazing f...
276K 8.1K 60
You're Best Friends With a Boy named Iida Tenya ever since childhood . You both dreamt of being future heroes, there, you both decided to go to U.A H...