A Punk and a Delinquent (Ryuk...

By The789Guy

You're a Punk with a strong dislike for authority but secretly possesses a heart of gold. You also hate runni... More

Chapter 1: Arrival at Honnoji Academy
Chapter 2: Tennis Death Battle
Chapter 3: Kamuis
Chapter 4: Fragments of the Past
Chapter 5: Crazy for You
Chapter 6: Long Forgotten Truth
Chapter 7: Forgotten History
Chapter 9: We Don't Belong to Destruction
Chapter 10: Before the Final Battle
Chapter 11: Light in the Darkness
Chapter 12: Life After
Chapter 13: Reminisce
Final Chapter: A Match Made by Fate

Chapter 8: Blood and Revelations

216 7 2
By The789Guy

You, Ryuko, and Mako were driving to Honnoji Academy to crash the school festival taking place.

Ryuko: "I can't believe you were that kid that fought with me years ago. That's unbelievable, but in a good way."

"Same. I'm sorry I didn't stay with you. Maybe I could've helped you more."

Ryuko: "Those fuckers at Project New Evolution were keeping you on a short-ass leash. I don't think there was much you could do."

"Well, now I'm going to make it up to you by helping you kill the pigtailed bitch that murdered your dad."

Ryuko: "Yeah."

"And also stop humanity from being consumed by Life Fibers."

Ryuko: "Yeah, that too. By the way, your memories came back, right?"

"Most of it. I remember hearing a voice talking to me, but it wasn't yours or B/N's."

Ryuko: "Any idea who it was?"

"Not really."

Mako: "Maybe it was a ghost."

"Judging by the fact it sounded echoey, I don't think it's off the table."

Mako: "What did it say?"

"It said 'You are more than what you originated from'. No clue what that means."

Ryuko: "Once we resolve everything, I'll help you find whoever that voice belonged to."

"Thanks."

The three of you reached the academy and hear screaming.

"Look like it's started. Ryuko, ready to kick some ass?"

Ryuko: "Always."

Mako: "Good luck you two. I'm going to go check on my family. Have fun fighting with Aikuro and Tsumugu."

"Where are those guys anyway?"

A nudist beach transport truck arrived.

Ryuko: "Oh, there they are. Let's do this shit."

You and Ryuko are ejected into the academy with Aikuro and Tsumugo and sees Ragyo Kiryuin, along with Nui and the student council. You turn around and see hundreds of people covered in Life Fibers, showing it's begun.

Ryuko: "I'm putting an end to this, Satsuki Kiryuin! Turn everyone back to normal!"

Ragyo: "So, you're Ryuko Matoi. I see. And is that the Kamui Senketsu? The fruit of Isshin Matoi's last, futile efforts."

You were angered at the sight of Ragyo, knowing she's responsible for what happened to your brother.

"You! You're the reason my brother lost his sanity! The reason why he's dead!"

Ragyo looked at you and recognized him.

Ragyo: "Subject Y/N. It's been so long since we last saw each other. Project New Evolution was an interesting one as the life fibers you were created with are unique. Too bad it ended when the lost cause you called your brother went on a rampage and murdered most of the scientists."

"You bitch!"

Enraged, you charge at her, but she blocked your attack and pushed you back.

Ragyo: "You shouldn't talk that way. You were created by Project New Evolution, but you are the official property of Revocs and by default, me."

Satsuki stabbed Ragyo in the back (literally), and impaled her into a statue.

Satsuki: "I denounce myself as her daughter! Ms. Ragyo Kiryuin, you will pay!"

A massive fight began, with everyone fighting against Ragyo and Nui.

Satsuki: "I'm seeking revenge for my sister who died in her experiments."

Ragyo mind-controlled most of the students, turning the tide of the fight. As her and the others took care of the mind-controlled students, Ryuko fought Nui and you and Satsuki fought Ragyo.

Ragyo manages to mind-control Ryuko, but you touched Ryuko's head and absorbed the Life Fibers controlling her.

Ryuko: "That stings."

"Better than bashing your head open and pulling it out."

Ryuko chuckled.

Ryuko: "No doubt."

Your Kamui opened its eyes and armor formed around you.

You looked at your armor, which covered most of your body excluding your right arm which can "Harden" itself.

"So you wake up," you said to your Kamui. "Thank you. Ryuko, leave Ragyo to me. Make sure Nui gets what's coming."

Ryuko activated her Kamui.

Ryuko: "Let's do it for our families who have been wronged by them."

Ryuko charged at Nui and showed that her power and skills have skyrocketed tremendously. You can tell that she's achieved true Life-Fiber Synchronization with Senketsu.

Ragyo: "Subject Y/N, are you going to fight me or what?"

She quickly became shocked as you suddenly appears behind her, as if you teleported. Suddenly, Ragyo's arms and head fly off her body, and her blood rained everywhere. Her torso and legs then fell apart.

"That's for B/N."

Suddenly, Ragyo's head moved and grinned.

Ragyo: "It's not over."

You felt something stab yourself from behind, leaving yourself in shock to see that Ragyo's body has reattached itself and is moving on its own. You struggled to stand as Ragyo's body walked to her head and reattached itself.

Ragyo: "As long as even one thread of my body is intact, I can't die."

Satsuki attempted to stab Ragyo, but Ragyo beat her and stole her Kamui. She then threw Satsuki into the wall.

Ragyo: "Behold the fate of any fool that attempts to defy me."

You charged at Ragyo, but she grabbed you.

Ragyo: "I didn't think it was possible that there was another Hybrid that could wear Godrobe."

"Another... Hybrid?"

Ragyo: "Yes. You and--"

Ryuko: "Get away from him!"

Ragyo threw you aside and blocked Ryuko's attack, then pierced her chest and pulled out her heart, which is revealed to be covered in Life Fibers.

Everyone including Nui is shocked.

Ragyo: "The one who I thought was dead. It's been a long time, my daughter of mine."

Ryuko is shocked at the revelation.

You managed to get up and slice Ragyo's arms off again, then you grabbed Ryuko's heart and put it back before carrying her away.

Suddenly, several cloths float in the air, and you can tell they are Life Fibers that will hunt for any human in sight. You growled at the fact that they are outmatched by Ragyo and Nui, but know they don't have a chance at winning the current fight.

"We need to get out of here."

Satsuki: "Agreed."

Satsuki triggered an explosion that destroys the stadium as everyone else escapes, while you drove away on your bike, knowing that Ryuko is still in shock at what she is.

"Listen Ryuko, I'm in the same boat as you. My brother is dead, I was a Life-Fiber experiment, and I want to get back at those psychos. This isn't over. Besides, when did you ever give up?"

Ryuko was still in shock, but found some comfort in your words. She gave a faint smile as she held onto you a little tighter.

The two of you drove out of Honnoji City, about to find a way to fight Ragyo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 440 16
Simple enough. You, Y/N, is your world's own Amazing Spider-Man! Unlike other universes, you don't have a Peter Parker to guide you, and you have a v...
6.4K 231 10
You always knew everything comes to an end. You possess an upbeat attitude, but grew up distrustful; Humans, Devils, you don't see much of a differen...
20.7K 596 13
Note: This story is done in collaboration with Prime15th who is helping out with this one! The cover was made by him and the idea came from him! Desc...
1.2M 53.9K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC