MHA smut

By iuseyouformyself

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ All stories that I will uploading and sharing in this book DO NOT BELONG TO ME! They belong to... More

Croon for you
Wildfire
Frozen
Daddy Cool
Good For Me
Don't Watch Your Friends' Sex Tapes and Other Life Lessons
Two's Company, Three's A Threesome
Den of My Soul
fight so dirty, love so sweet
Bad Taste In Good Men
Set on You
verdant
the more you ignore me
The Scent of Smoke
slow down (it's a science)
finding the world under foot
Hand on ass, heart on sleeve
Hard As A Rock, But A Fool
ICEHOLE
No Easy Steps
Liquid Nitrogen
put your lips on me and I can breathe underwater
Change of Pace
It's rotten work. Not to me. Not if it's you.
Kacchan, Respectfully, Choke on It
A Lesson to Remember
Hearts Beating Faster
Lightning in a Bottle
Winging It
For You
Take turns to make a circle
Toss a coin in the dark and if you hear it tinkle, don't breathe
Desecrate, chants the song of caged birds
make the call (to give it to you all)
Between greed and grapes
whatever you've done, just bury it
Edges Aligned
In Perfect Rhythm
Soft Lace and Silk Sheets
Maybe He Was Pretty
Sunkissed and More
circumbinary orbit
And It All Keeps Coming Back to You

The Path That We Follow

850 3 2
By iuseyouformyself

Written by: SpicyJam

Summary:

Katsuki settles on his knees in front of Izuku, a laugh rumbling in his chest as he reaches to tuck the fabric behind Izuku's neck and urge him forward.

"Shy already? I haven't even touched you yet."

"You're touching me now," Izuku shoots back, unaware of the consequences it may bring in the form of Katsuki's fingers.

He lets out a soft "eep" as Katsuki immediately descends upon him, letting his large hands drape across Izuku's shoulders only to push him flat onto his back. Izuku is cushioned as he falls, but he grunts on impact anyway. Any words building in his chest get released instead as a breathless moan when Katsuki dips his fingertips beneath Izuku's kimono to touch the bare skin.

"Not in the way you really like," Katsuki says with a hum. "But I will, soon."

---

Where Izuku is life, Katsuki is fire and ash and pain. Somehow, despite everything, Izuku will always choose him

Notes:

This fic is based off of the Japanese myth(s) of creation, where Izuku is a direct descendant of Izanami (one of two 'parent' gods who created the other Japanese deities) while Katsuki is a far off descendant of Kagu-tsuchi, the son that killed Izanami during his birth.

______________________________

Ash and dirt compact underfoot as Katsuki takes measured steps up the dormant mountain. The magma inside has yet to erupt for generations, and with Katsuki's extended lifespan thanks to his godhood... it's been centuries, by now.

The black soil stains his boots darker and packs down with his weight. If the threads of his hakama weren't made by immortal hands, the stains set upon them would never come out. As it is, the physical memories of the historical eruptions simply brush away from the fibers and fall harmlessly to the side.

Katsuki treks after already-fading footsteps, freshly set by the man he's foolishly followed for his entire life so far.

Izuku is waiting for him at the lip of the mountain, for them to slide into together and find their cave. Besides the two of them, not any other soul is brave enough to spend their free time in a dormant volcano.

"Kacchan," Izuku's warm voice greets him at the apex of the path.

Katsuki's shoulders drop, relaxed, as soon as he hears the familiar tone. Izuku's body is facing the sunset, but he tilts his head toward the sound of the footsteps he hears approaching.

His smile is outlined in the eclipsing sunlight. The shadows from his long hair hide a few of his beautiful freckles, and the sleeves of his haori hide the rest as he lifts a palm up to tuck the wayward locks behind his ear.

Katsuki was very young when he first set eyes on Izuku. His hair was dark like the forest after rain, and his eyes like grass in sunlight. He was of the beginning and the dawn.

A direct descendant of Izanami, goddess of life, of creation before she was killed.

And Katsuki? Descendant of her killer: Kagu-tsuchi; her son who killed her with the heat brought forth from his birth. The one who kept her in pain for the last few days she had in the overworld, until she breathed no longer and was swept away to the underworld next. To decompose and rot and be left behind.

Where Izuku is life, Katsuki is fire and ash and pain. He is the blood one tastes on their tongue when their lungs give out after running for their lives.

He is death.

Izuku and Katsuki are opposites, in more ways than one. Kami are meant to get along, if not to upset the balance between elements then at least for the humans who inherited this wretched, blessed planet.

But it's difficult to forget grudges as large as this when a god's memory is so very very long.

Still...

Katsuki reaches out for Izuku before they're even close enough to touch, and Izuku steps forward to cut across the distance and do the same.

Their hands tangle like the roots of trees too close together, and Katsuki will gladly be bound to this man for the rest of his days no matter the cost.

While it is difficult for their families to forget a grudge such as theirs... It's so much more difficult for Katsuki to not love the man in front of him.

Their bodies press together, chest to chest. From beneath the layers, Katsuki can feel how Izuku's breast rises and falls with his excited breath, and how his body shifts as he leans up on the tips of his toes to knock their foreheads together.

His hands follow shortly after, to press against Katsuki's cheeks. They're soft and cool, as they always are when compared to the naturally high temperature Katsuki's body produces, and Katsuki smiles as they rub little circles into his smooth skin.

Katsuki presses his own heated palms against the backs of Izuku's, to warm him up.

"Deku," he greets. "How long have I kept you waiting?"

"Not long enough for how much I missed you," Izuku admits, almost shyly. It makes Katsuki want to snatch him up and ravish him, to make up for the lost time. He settles, for now, for a gentle kiss.

Their lips brush, Izuku's parting briefly as he smiles. When he pulls back, Izuku's hands are warmer and his cheeks are pink.

Izuku's sleeves ride down his wrist until they catch at his elbows. The long hanging furi flow in the gentle breeze that wraps around them, and the heavy haori coat he wears over it ends up following after the sleeves.

It falls harmlessly off his shoulders as Katsuki wraps his arms around Izuku and practically lifts him out of his geta. One of the heavy wooden shoes clatter noisily as it slips from between Izuku's toes, but it gets overshadowed by the sudden laughter pulled from Izuku's chest.

"Kacchan!" he giggles as Katsuki lifts him higher, his legs automatically wrapping around his lover's waist.

"Deku," Katsuki shoots back, teasingly.

Izuku grips him tighter until their kimonos practically get tangled up.

Then, purposefully, he kicks off his other shoe. They listen as it trips and falls down the mountain, until it gets lost beneath the low-hanging clouds that they've hiked above.

Izuku smiles at him cheekily when Katsuki lifts a brow.

"Carry me?"

And what can Katsuki do but laugh, burying the sound with kisses along Izuku's neck as he obliges? He'd lift the mountain for him if he so wished it.

---

The cave that waits for them is dreary and dark until Katsuki lifts a hand and lights the leftover candles that they've placed there for this very purpose.

It's taken many trips (both together and alone) to help make the space feel a bit less like the dripping, cold cavern that it is. Izuku had to call in a few favors to have someone enchant the candles and the materials for the bed area for him, so that they wouldn't get ruined.

It had taken so long, but it was worth it for moments like these.

Katsuki lets Izuku down on the soft bedding, careful not to let his feet touch the cold ground. It's nothing more than a hand-stitched quilt or two, sewn together and stuffed with soft filling, but it's enough. The pillows are mismatched and there's only one blanket folded up at the end of the mattress for them to share.

But it's enough.

Izuku wiggles his toes thankfully as Katsuki lays him on his back. He clings stubbornly when Katsuki tries to lift up, though, and pouts when Katsuki gives him a look.

"We don't have much time," Izuku prods, eagerly. "Just until morning."

Katsuki scoffs, his eyebrows drawing together. Izuku probably should have chosen a different way to say it, but they both know it's true.

While they weren't necessarily the busiest gods in existence, they still were still often called upon. They had duties they couldn't often shirk, no matter how desperately they wanted to hide off in the shadows just to hug and kiss and whisper sweet nothings.

Katsuki lifts up his hand and tucks a lock of hair behind Izuku's ear.

"Then we should be sure to make it last," he says, a hint of finality to the statement.

Izuku squirms as Katsuki leaves him briefly, but he doesn't go far.

He stands to his full height, slipping his haori from his shoulders and dropping it on Izuku's head just to tease. The colors that make up the pattern are bright and strong, fiery oranges and reds to match the element he's bound to.

And it's heavy. Izuku sticks his tongue out at his lover when he finally frees himself from it.

Katsuki has already stripped himself down to his bare chest by the time Izuku gets settled again. The wink he shoots Izuku's way just adds fuel to the blush dusting his cheeks like fine powder.

His fingers slip beneath the rest of the fabric covering him, tugging them down until he's completely bare before Izuku's eyes, just like that. Despite how often they've seen each other in various states of undress, Katsuki still feels a sense of pride at how easy it is to get Izuku excited just by showing off a little skin.

"Like what you see?"

Izuku lifts the haori to hide behind it, embarrassed.

Katsuki settles on his knees in front of Izuku, a laugh rumbling in his chest as he reaches to tuck the fabric behind Izuku's neck and urge him forward.

"Shy already? I haven't even touched you yet."

"You're touching me now," Izuku shoots back, unaware of the consequences it may bring in the form of Katsuki's fingers.

He lets out a soft "eep" as Katsuki immediately descends upon him, letting his large hands drape across Izuku's shoulders only to push him flat onto his back.

Izuku is cushioned as he falls, but he grunts on impact anyway. Any words building in his chest get released instead as a breathless moan when Katsuki dips his fingertips beneath Izuku's kimono to touch the bare skin.

"Not in the way you really like," Katsuki says with a hum. "But I will, soon."

He circles the hem of the kimono's collar, tugging it more and more open until Izuku's nipples get exposed to the open air.

Katsuki licks his lips in excitement, and Izuku blinks his eyes open in time to watch as the candles jitter and tremble in the background, before they settle again.

It really has been too long. While Katsuki is happy to tease Izuku for his excitement just from a peek of his chest, he is just as captivated by all of Izuku's bared flesh. He's so aroused that he can't help but influence the heat around him.

Even his lower belly warms, all desire, as Katsuki slowly works the knot of Izuku's obi until it unties and falls at his hips.

It gets lost between them quickly when Katsuki descends upon him like rain in a field, trailing heated kisses down down down his body until he settles between his soft thighs.

They fall apart easily, and Katsuki glances up to see Izuku's verdant eyes glimmer in the candlelight.

He's so beautiful. Katsuki groans into the plush firmness of his skin to stop from waxing poetic.

That little touch is enough to make Izuku breathe a sigh, a soft whimper of desire, as he drops his head again. Izuku lets his forearm come to rest atop his eyes, to hide himself away. But he can't hide how his chest rises and falls with the weight of his excited breaths.

Somehow, he isn't expecting the touch between his legs by the way he jumps.

His legs squeeze together, nearly blocking Katsuki from rubbing the tips of his fingers against the sensitive curve of his cock.

Still, Katsuki's able to wriggle higher until he can capture the entirety of it in his palm. It throbs needily in time with the beat of Izuku's heart, and Katsuki is loath to deny him any longer. He strokes his length slowly just to watch how Izuku sinks deeper into the cushion of their handmade bed. His knees knock together as if trying to rob Katsuki from the sight.

Katsuki's fingers get coated with the slick precum he spills.

When he pulls back to lick them clean, eyes fluttering shut at the familiar, addictive taste, he knows Izuku is watching just from the way he groans from low in his chest and breathily pants into the open air.

"Kacchan... no more teasing, please. I need you so badly, I..." Izuku's hands fist in the silky fabrics beneath him. "I can hardly think."

Katsuki hums, the noise entirely praising.

"I know, my love. But you're so pretty for me when you beg."

Still, Katsuki sits up on his knees again and grabs for their bottled oils. The glasses clink together as Katsuki impatiently tries to remember which does what.

The one he remembers most fondly is the one that makes them more sensitive, as if their nerves had sprouted into double. Izuku had once fingered himself loose with it while Katsuki watched.

That night, Izuku truly had gone thoughtless, entirely focused on the way his own rim clenched and clamped down on his fingertips, hardly needing more than two before his cock was spilling his seed over and over again against his own belly.

They'd used it all in that one night.

Katsuki decides on the fullest bottle in the end, just so that he can douse Izuku in as much as he desires.

He coats his fingertips with it, watching how Izuku's precum reluctantly mixes with the oily substance. It drips down as low as Katsuki's wrist, and then pools into their bedding when he tilts Izuku up by his waist, nudging those slicked fingers inside of him.

His ass is greedy when it swallows down the first; eager when the second quickly follows.

"You're practically made for me, beloved. Look at how open you are for me."

Izuku gets a coy look on his face, lips curling up in a smile similar to a sneaky fox when it laughs.

"Every night this week, my love. Whenever I was cold, I huddled beneath my covers and pretended my fingers were yours, warming me up from the inside out."

Katsuki bites his lip, but that's not enough to muffle his delighted moan. Izuku continues, the minx. As he speaks, Katsuki fits another finger inside of him. At the same time, he brings his other hand up to smear through the oil to slick his own cock with.

"My clothes still smell of you, sometimes. I could almost imagine you beneath me, as if I was readying myself for your c-cock...!"

Izuku's voice wavers a bit as Katsuki presses in deep, only to pull his fingers away and replace it with his cock.

He slides in smoothly, teeth bared in a grin that would be frightening to any other but his dearest. Izuku squirms at the sight, reaching his hands out to curve around Katsuki's shoulders. He tugs him down, so that they're the closest they can get. Katsuki's length somehow nudges deeper, certainly deeper than either of their fingers can reach, and Izuku's breathless voice encourages them both to a frenzied pace.

"Yes—Kacchan... my love—my husband...!"

"My Deku," Katsuki rumbles, and then kisses him quiet. He swallows down Izuku's moans, only parting when their lungs ache. "You're mine."

The simple declaration is enough for Izuku, and his moan is more like a gasp as Katsuki rocks them in a steady rhythm. For a moment, it's easy to fall into the fact that they're here, in the safety of their hollowed-out core of the earth, together.

Katsuki's hands greedily slide across Izuku's skin and Izuku welcomes the touch. He arches into it, surrounding himself as much as he can with all that Katsuki is.

And Katsuki is lost when Izuku reaches a gentle hand up, cool and soft, and cups it against the back of Katsuki's neck so that they can kiss again.

Izuku's legs spread wider, which is all the invitation Katsuki needs to hurriedly bring him to completion. He only has to whisper an enamored, "Deku..." against the shell of his ear for his lover to quickly, eagerly, fall apart.

He watches, addicted, as Izuku twists and arches and pants, and cums.

His own orgasm follows quickly and startles him, so focused as he is on Izuku's body and how it responds to him. Katsuki clutches him tight as he groans, spilling his cum deep inside.

And it passes too quickly, like unsavored chocolate.

Izuku cradles him. His breaths are shallow until Katsuki hurriedly rolls onto his side to let his love breathe. Izuku laughs as he goes.

Katsuki lets his hands heat with his power. They find the cold parts of Izuku's body—his lower back, the curve of his elbows—and stay there until the two of them catch their breath.

This was only a warm-up. They have many more hours until sunrise. Barely enough for how long Katsuki wants to cuddle him and varnish him with kisses.

"...I'm tired of this, Izuku," Katsuki murmurs. "I want you all of the time—not just in these rare moments when we both can sneak away."

Izuku grows silent, quiet and contemplative, and still cradling. He's unsurprised by the topic, for it's a cornerstone of their nights. He breathes in deep, a sigh.

"I know."

And then he hides his hands in his palms, overwhelmed.

Their arrangement is... complicated. If they were human it'd be simpler to just pick up and disappear someday. But as Kami, they had duties. To renounce their godhood as Katsuki insists... it's almost unheard of. And certainly not simple—for it were so, the more dramatic of Kami would be doing it weekly.

It's a big decision, one centuries in the making for both of them. It cannot be rushed.

Guiltily, Katsuki shoos Izuku's hands away and caresses his cheeks. He wipes away the budding tears on his eyelashes, opening his mouth to apologize—to rescind his frustrations.

Izuku speaks first.

"I'm... scared. Of what will happen if—when we leave. But I love Kacchan so much—"

"Then be scared," Katsuki says, gentle in a way he's never allowed to be outside of Izuku's embrace. "But be scared with me, my Deku. Be mine."

"I am yours," Izuku promises, sure of at least that.

"And I am yours," Katsuki promises in return.

Katsuki was raised to be unafraid. Kagu-tsuchi killed the all-mother, and there is no forgiveness for that. One must stay unafraid in a world that hates them. Still, his fearlessness is a lie.

Yet that matters little when the love in his heart overshadows it all. When Izuku is there to remind him that they are not the antagonistic lineage they were born to.

And isn't that enough?

Izuku's eyelashes glitter like sun off of water waves, the remnants of his tears catching in Katsuki's firelight. He wipes them away gently and covers them both in the blankets and haori, to leave the request hanging in the air until they find the time to come together once again.

Katsuki will make it be enough, as long as he is able.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/45944905

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Human By ac

Romance

12.8K 739 47
Jaivon and Dayna lead different lives. When their paths cross, they encounter problems one can only dream of. Life is about making mistakes and learn...
83.3K 3.6K 53
"𝑯𝒆𝒚!! 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘!!" "𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚,𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇" "�...
3.5K 73 6
the same story on my instagram, easier format.