ELECTRIC TOUCH. matt sturnio...

BOOSWRLD

๐Ÿ’‹โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† this could either break my heart or bring it back to life .แŸ ๐—†๐–บ๐—๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ. ยฉ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ฆ... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐•ฐ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ข๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ข ๐•ฟ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ข๐–ง
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ( ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹ )
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ. ( ๐—‚ ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ )
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ. ( ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—† )
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ. ( pretty like this )

๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. ( ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ )

153 13 60
BOOSWRLD

ooo —— FAMOUS !
( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life , insta , imsg

Uptown GirlBilly Joel

( She's getting tired of all her high class toys,
and all her presents from her uptown boys. )

LACI HAD LEFT THE HOUSE, of course after giving her mom and dad a loving kiss on the cheek, in search of something to do. she would've brought becky along with her, but she was still sound asleep and she didn't want to wait.

it was the first of october and school still hadn't started back up. she'd been tutoring matt for almost a month and she was seeing progress, so today she gave him the day off.

she'd found herself at ricky's house, which was right across the street from the lake. she'd suddenly felt a little tug on the sleeve of her sweater, causing her to jump.

she looked down and realized that it was only lila, ricky's little sister. "oh...hey, lila. what's up?"

ricky had walked up to the two, seemingly out of nowhere, with mia right beside her. "she left her stuffed bunny on the canoe, because she decided it was a good idea to play pretend pirate in it-"

"i am a pirate!" lila interrupted.

"yeah, sure. whatever," ricky waved her off. "anyway, the boat slipped off into the water since the mayor still hasn't fixed our side of the neighborhood yet...and i would go get it, but a power line fell into it and i'm not risking my life over a bunny."

laci looked in the direction of the boat, and saw that the power line was disconnected. after seeing that there was a fallen tree leading straight to the boat, she formed an idea. "i'll get your bunny back, lila."

mia's jaw slacked, "eh-'scuse me?"

she opened her mouth to say that it wasn't a big deal, but a horn had interrupted her before she could.

"laci!" it was the triplets. matt heading his head peaking out, his arm resting on the rolled down window.

"hey, what are you guys doing here?"

matt shrugged, "just going for a ride."

chris and nick yelled out from inside the car, "hi, lace!" laci waved in response.

"what are you guys up to?" matt asked.

mia shrugged as if it weren't a big deal, "laci's gonna go near thousand-volt wires in water to save lila's stuffed bunny."

"you're what?!"

laci rolled her eyes, "guys, i'm trying to tell you-"

it was as if the world was plotting against her, because another voice had interrupted her. except this time it was the voice of her ex boyfriend. "hey, what's goin' on over here?"

"oh, jesus christ..." laci pinched the bridge of her nose.

erica sighed, "not that it's any of your business, cheater, but laci's risking her life for a stuffed animal."

bryce chuckled, "no she's not...no you're not." when he focused back on laci, she was already walking towards the boat. nick, matt, and chris stepped out of the car, and everyone was now watching the girl with worried looks on their faces.

"laci marie, get down from there!" mia hollered.

"yeah, seriously, it's not funny, lace." matt added.

laci giggled, stepping onto the fallen tree trunk. "relax, guys, i'm an athlete."

as she made her way over to the boat, balancing on the wood; the teenagers watching yelled after her.

laci paused, turned around, and shimmied. "laci, that's not funny." bryce spoke sternly.

"oh, shut up." she waved him off.

"dang..." chris and nick whispered together.

as laci neared the boat, she turned around to look at lila with a smile, "i see her!"

mia gave erica an incredulous look, "is she serious?"

lila cupped her hands over her mouth, "be careful, laci!"

because of her experience in gymnastics, laci was perfectly fine. it also helped knowing that she was in absolutely no danger, because the wires were disconnected. she smirked as a lightbulb went off in her head. slowly, she reached down into the boat and let out a squeal, excessively flailing around as she fell into the boat.

"laci!" everyone shouted at once.

mia and nick had both covered their eyes, chris covered his mouth as he let out a girly scream, lila gripped erica's arm, erica bit down on her lip harshly, and bryce had stepped back in fear that something may happen to him. like a tree falling or something. matt, however, had ran towards the edge of the water, ready to step onto the tree and go after her.

but before he could, laci's melodious giggle filled the tense air. they watched as she held up the snapped wire, her head peaking just above the edge of the boat. "it's disconnected—" she let out a loud laugh.

"fucking hell, laci." matt ran a hand over his face.

"i'm good..." laci wheezed, small giggles escaping her plump lips. "i'm good, guys."

matt grabbed laci's hand that wasn't holding the bunny, and helped her step down from the tree trunk. "you're insane, you know that?"

laci scrunched her nose, "yeah...you love me for it, though."

bryce watched the two interact from afar, envy displayed all over his face. angrily, he got in his car a drove away, unbeknownst to the rest of them.

matt poked his inner cheek with his tongue, "uh huh. just get back on fucking land, please."

"awh, you were worried," she teased.

"um, hello?! we all were!" nick shouted, the rest nodding in agreement.

laci handed lila her stuffed animal, and smiled at how happy she was. "it's not that deep," she huffed, ruffling lila's hair. "right, lila?"

laci pinched the young girl's jaw lightly, to make her mouth move. "totally, laci. it was nooo big deal."

her friends shook their heads with smiles.

"do you guys wanna come inside?" erica suggested, motioning towards her house. "we're all here...might as well hang out."

after agreeing unanimously, the group made their way inside. matt grabbed laci's hand lightly, the two falling behind the rest. "don't do that shit again, okay?"

laci snorted, squeezing his hand. "i highly doubt i'll be in a situation like that again, matty—"

"i'm serious, okay?" he turned to face her. "i was genuinely scared."

"i won't..." she grinned cheekily as she looked up at him, and grabbed his other hand. "promise."

matt sighed, as if he were preparing to say something, but nick poked his head out from the window and shouted loudly, "stop flirting you two! we're about to watch the nightmare before christmas."

laci squealed, "i love that movie!" she dropped matt's hands, not thinking much of it, and ran inside.

matt followed after, a small smile on his face. he was so in deep shit.

.

5starr.laci just made a post !

5starr.laci

mamma_mia , rickyy2thurrl

matthew.sturniolo

britishh.beckingshow

nicolassturniolo , christophersturniolo

liked by matthew.sturniolo, britishh.beckingshow, and 1,089,435 others

5starr.laci life recentlyy !! photo creds for last pic @matthew.sturniolo 🤭🤭

comments...

christophersturniolo LETS GOO !!! IM LITERALLY FIRST🔥💪💯
5starr.laci FUCK. i guess u rlly do get that fly potion in adopt me then
christophersturniolo FUCK YEAHHH SUCK IT LACE
5starr.laci i was gonna use it on my unicorn too😞😞

user shes so gorg
mamma_mia thinking ab whether i should or shouldn't quote barbie

chrissturniolosgf UM

britishh.beckingshow i ate😏
5starr.laci lock up that emoji and throw away the key.

matthew.sturniolo that fourth slide has me sweating🥵
nicolassturniolo oh thats not..
5starr.laci matthew. wanna tell my why my inbox is blowing up ???

iheart..mattsturniolo WHO IS THIS GIRL GUYS

sturnioloed1ts shes so pretty😭😭

rickyy2thurrl THAT BEDDDDDD ugh so comfy
5starr.laci come test it out wm🤷‍♀️
rickyy2thurrl On my way!

christophersturniolo matt rlly likes the first slide lace
matthew.sturniolo chris bro stop talking out ur ass
5starr.laci awhhh i love u too matty😙😙
sturniclipss HELLO ????

dontfwbrycee sexy aslll
jakeywakey123 bryce get out
5starr.laci barf..
matthew.sturniolo bro thought we would let this slide😂😂😂😂😂
mamma_mia ew
britishh.beckingshow cunt
nicolassturniolo pussy
rickyy2thurrl hes rlly testing my limits guys🌝🌝
christophersturniolo this is making me giggle
chrisnick_matt34 they rlly dont like this guy..

.

lace!!
matthew.

matty😚
yes laci

lace!!
when u said u were "known"
youtubers i assumed that meant like
500k...

U NEVER IMPLEID THAT YALL
WRE FAMOUS

matty😚
i thought YOU were subscribed

and we are NOT not famous...

lace!!
boy i got over a million likes for posting
smth w u in it

THIS GIRLS ARE STALKING THE THING
UR TAGGED IN

UR FAMOUS !!!!!!!!

LIKE FAMOUS FAMOUS

matty😚
um ok well...

...

lace!!
yea yk im right

anyways when am i gonna be in a vid😝

matty😚
wait fr ???

i thought u wouldn't want to

lace!!
ofc i do🙄

ur like one of my best friends i
wanna be a part of smth u love

matty😚
r u using me for ... clout😟

lace!!
yes.

matty😚
great..

anyways i'll let my brothers
know ur cool w it !!!

lace!!
dont get too excited😒

matty😚
i would never

lace!!
u totally would

ur def kicking ur feet rn

matty😚
stop thinking ab my feet

lace!!
stfu.

matty😚
okay

lace!!
wait no!!!

ftm please😥😥

matty😚
goddamn

ur so off and on

lace!!
fine then

dont ft me.

matty😚
ok now ur the one that needs
to stfu.

INCOMING CALL FROM matty😚
answer decline

.

‧⨯ .⁺₊  ✉️ ⊹ ‧⨯ .⁺ .˚₊  ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ﹗
⭒𓏲ּ ֶָ֢.  𝖡𝖮𝖮𝖲𝖶𝖱𝖫𝖣 ! ;; ˚୨ 🖇️୧⋆。˚ ⋆  ' .˚₊
╰┈➤  𝓢. ۪ ࣪ ﹙☆﹚ ࣪ ִ this chapter and the next one are basically just little fillers but the next one is still rlly entertaining so yas !

um sorry for like disappearing...im totally lagging but its fine😟

ive been stuck in other fandoms guys😥😥coriolanus got me good bro.

anyways get ready cause laci is just a little petty rascal next chap and yea that's it

hugs and kisses i guess😚😚😚😚😚

oh and btw thiswasNOTTTT proofread

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

8K 285 15
โ› kameron, why can't you understand that i never stopped loving you? โœ โ› maybe because you broke my fucking heart, matt. โœ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› . . . ๐—บ๐—ฎ...
319K 3.4K 37
"๐—ข๐—› ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฆ,๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— ๐— ๐—˜." ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
241K 1.5K 14
๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ( แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ )
forward / slash โœญ matt sturniolo inablkdress

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

562K 9.4K 64
โI DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT SOME SMALL PART OF YOU STILL LOVED ME.โž โTHERE'S NOT A SMALL PART OF ME THAT STILL LOVES YOU. AL...