𝗼𝗻𝗲. ( 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 )

ooo —— WORLD STAR  !( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life

ooo —— WORLD STAR !
( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life

ooo —— WORLD STAR  !( ⌗ ᥫ᭡ ) — real life

EscapismRAYE && 070 Shake

( In fact, I don't wanna feel, so I stick to sippin'.
And I'm out on the town with a simple mission, in my
little black dress and this shit is sittin'. )

LACI WATCHED HERSELF in her vanity mirror as she carefully applied lip liner to finish up her makeup look. her eyes glanced over her layered, waist length brunette hair, her curtain bangs framing her face in soft curls. they moved to focus on her perfect makeup base, freckles and clear skin hidden below.

she couldn't help but stare at her button nose and the stud piercing placed on the right side of it in adoration. making eye contact with herself in the mirror, she lifted her plump lips into a pearly white smile and stared at her wide, brown doe eyes. she then flipped her gaze to her naturally lengthened lashes and her perfectly shaped eyebrows.

she was absolutely beautiful.

when someone in somerville thinks of the word perfect, laci beauregard is the person who comes to mind. before she had even breathed her first breath, she was told she was the fairest of them all. given that she came from old money, people assumed that laci would turn out to be a brat. but the girl was nothing but kind. the reason that she was able to be so polite was because of her mother. the woman who inspired every action she made.

it was no secret that laci is a mama's girl. she's the apple of her mother's eye. marie beauregard lived off of the fact that her daughter did no wrong; which, usually, was true. but with her kindness, laci still had her father's smart mouth. even then, mom would always be her first word. and since then she'd acted just like her mother. let it be known by all of somerville that marie beauregard adores her daughter to death.