𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ;

By trynaluvq

•𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄• ➛ 𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ɪꜱ ᴇᴀꜱʏ, ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪᴍ ᴊɪꜱᴏᴏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢ... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ
ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ
ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ
ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ᴅᴏᴡɴᴘᴏᴜʀ
ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ

ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ

188 18 7
By trynaluvq

•<><><><>•

I threw my head back on the driving seat as the traffic is getting worse and worse. I have a very important meeting at 1:00pm at it's already 12:46pm how in the world will the reach Jeon corps in under 10 minutes.

I saw the traffic signal turning green from a distance and somehow a sigh left my mouth. I finally pressed the clutch and gradually pressed the accelerator down to build up speed. I only have few more minutes before I screw things up and I can't. This interview is one of my life's most precious ones, just getting the chance to interview with them is considered as a really big achievement while here I am who got late because my right eye eyeliner was not coming well.

After the traffic cooled down the road seems to be empty thank god, god does love me after all.

I increased the speed until I reached my destination. I hurriedly parked my car and ran towards the building trying not to ruin my outfit. I looked at my watch and I have 3 more minutes left. I got inside the elevator but why isn't it moving? Shit am I stuck? This is how I'm going to die? Oh my god what's happening why isn't the elevator moving?

A red sign caught my attention as I turned my eyes towards it. Oh, I didn't press which floor I'm going to. I panicked for no reason.

Without wasting another second I hurriedly pressed the key. The elevator door opened revealing a luxurious room. The floors shining brightly as the white marble tiles took the spotlight,.

I anxiously looked at my watch again and my heart bloomed with happiness, I'm just one minute late. Thank god.

"Kim Jisoo" a nerdy lady came out of a room calling my name out loud. It's my turn for the interview.

I walked towards the room slowly, I could feel my heartbeat rising against my chest every second. I slowly pushed the door and entered the room.

There it was the man who's behind the success of Jeon Corps, Jeon Jungkook. Just as I saw a glimpse of him I felt like I would faint right here.

His body covers in black suit, some of his jet black hair falling towards his eyes covering them, his pale smooth skin looking like butter, and top top it all of his siren eyes were taking place all over me. He is looking like a whole damn meal.

Shit jisoo focus!!I shrugged my dirty thought away and focus on my goal of coming here.

He was talking with some other man about some files that's when I got his attention, I could see him looking me from up and down analysing my every movement.

Without wasting another second I hurriedly bowed at him. "Good morning, I'm Kim jisoo" I said putting my bio data on the table. That's when I realised it's noon, it's almost 1.00pm.

I have heard first impressions is the best impression and I definitely get that one right.

He doesn't seems to take his eyes off me, he was staring at me as if I have fucked up.

"You're late" his deep horsy voice rang into my ears, I felt dumbfounded. He was looking at me with no interest and it's shown in his face that he don't want me to be here for another second. But I can't loose this opportunity, no one knows how much dedication I have put into this one interview so I could be chosen. I could have just told my dad that I wanted this job and he would get it for me in no time but I tried to be more honest so it could be fair for the others.

I strongly believe that even without my dad's interference I could get this job with my talent and knowledge but it all turned out to be like this.

"Sir, please one chance. I swear that I won't disappoint you" I tell him. But he just looks more pissed.
"You can go" that's all he said. I accepted my faith my slowly turned back to leave,

A loud thud was heard all over the room as a blond haired woman came to the room cheerfully, as she walked towards us I slightly bowed which she did the same, "wait" I stopped on my way as the girl announced.

I looked back confused if she told me or anyone else. "Yes you" she happily said with a grin on her face. I stood steady facing her. "You must have got rejected by my brother to be his assistant, isn't it?" She asked. I showed her a little hesitant smile and nodded before she walking towards me.

"You're appointed" she told out of nowhere. "Huhh" I said out loud. "Come to work from tomorrow" she said cheerily and sat on the chair. I looked at Jungkook dumbfounded and he was about to explode. "What the fuck chaeyoung?" He slammed his hands on the desk. He was looking at me as if he's ready to kill me. "Language Oppa" chaeyoung said unbothered.

I could feel the temper in Jungkook getting higher and higher but he's holding himself up. "Chaeyoung, she is not gonna work in my company. Got it." He said making clear to chaeyoung. I looked at the two siblings bickering with eachother.

"You can leave" he said sitting in his seat. I accepted my fate once again and turned back to walk away.

"No, you have to stay" chaeyoung says.

"Leave" he said glaring at me like he'll kill me if I didn't

"Stay" she said look at me with dead stare.

"Leave"

"Stay"

"Leave"

"Stay"

"Chaeyoung stop this shit, fine let her work here, but if she mess a single thing up, she's fired" he said slamming his hands on the table for the third time.

"Wait really? Oh my god thank youuu" I ran towards the young lady and hugged her tight. She hugged me back with a laugh and that's when I realised I just hugged her. I awkwardly broke the hug and smiled at her. "I'm sorry" I said scratching the back of my head and she just laughed it off. "It's fine, by the way I'm chaeyoung" she said forwarding her hand for a handshake. "I'm jisoo" I replied to her.

"Enough with this shit, you can get out now" that jerk pointed towards me. I bowed at him and walked away.

•<><><>•

I was just chilling in my room watching Netflix. It was surely a hectic day as I almost got rejected from my job. If chaeyoung didn't show up at the right time, I would have fucked up. It's all thanks to her.

"Heyy kidooo" my one and only annoying brother Kim Mingyu, barged into my room and threw himself on the bed.

"Stop calling me kidoo, I'm 24" I rolled my eyes

"Then you should act like a 24, you still have the brain of a 6 year old" he chuckled and closed my laptop. I looked at him completely annoyed. "Well then guess who just got a job at Jeon Corps" I tell him as he rose up from the bed.

"You for real? Oh my god congratulations kidooo" he was surely so happy for me, he hugged me like a protective brother. We might be bickering 24/7 but deep inside we both are the safe place for eachother.

One time when I was on my 2nd year degree and my boyfriend at that time cheated on me, my brother literally beat the shit of that boy up.

"Thanks oppa" I said and broke the hug. "I'm so proud of you my kiddoo" he said patting the top of my head before kissing my forehead. "Good night, you have to get up early tomorrow" he said walking the towards the door. "Byee good night oppa" I replied before the closed the door and walk away.

"Chaeyoung just so you know, if that girl mess up a little thing I'm gonna get her fired" I said sternly.
"Oppa why are you soo against that girl?" She asked. From the first time I saw her she has marked a bad impression in me. First she was late and then she stood there without any shame thinking I would let her interview. "Chaeyoung mind your own freakin business" she frowned on my response. "Oppa at least give her a try, she doesn't seem that bad" I swear why the fuck is Chaeyoung defending that girl?

Without giving her a reply I pushed her out if my room, "it's late, go sleep now" I said giving her a wave, she rolled her eyes and walked away, finally.

I threw myself on the bed and find two missed calls from Mingyu, my friend since high school.

Why's he calling me now? Maybe to hangout at some club.

I called him back and within seconds answered the call.

"Hey, what's it?"

"You didn't sleep yet?"

"Nah,  not yet. How are you doing man"

"Nothing much, by the way treat my sister nice at your company"

"What do you mean?"

"You know Kim Jisoo?"

"Yeah, she came late for the interview today and managed to get the job. Crazy right"

"We'll for your information she's my sister. So you better don't treat her like shit"

"Whatt? How's the girl you sister? It makes no fucking sense mingyu"

"Why would I lie about someone being my sister jungkook, just don't treat her like shit like how you does the others, I'm going to bed. Bye"

He says and hangs up the call. How the fuck is the freaking lady his sister? It's makes zero sence and on top of that he wants me to treat her nice. He wishes.

But I have seen him do many crazy shit for his sister, he will do anything to make his little sister happy and even would bring the whole world for her. But there's no way in hell I'm gonna be nice to her. She's just another girl begging for attention.

•<><><><>•

Hey guys, here's the first chapter!! Hope y'all liked it.

Please do vote, comment, and show your love. It'll mean a lot to mean! 🪷

Thankyouu <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 2K 32
❛❛𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙨𝙩...
11K 522 21
사 : 𝙨𝙖 𝘼 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 6 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙥�...
27.9K 2.4K 68
♡ ︎𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 ♡︎ 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗷𝗮�...
37.7K 1.1K 44
𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗥𝘂𝗱𝗲, 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲, 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀...