The Villains Supremacy

By FlowerBlossom1616

WWE Women's Revolution happened in mid-2013. Stephanie McMahon dumped Divas Title in trash can while surround... More

Prologue(Surrounded By The Wolves)
1. Friendship Break Hurts
Preview: Blast From The Past
2. Seth-Becky First Meeting
Preview: Lunatic Fringe's Revenge On Diva Slayer
3. Heel RollYnch vs Heel Dean
Preview: Plotting The Downfall Of Miss Goody Two Shoes
4. Seth And Charlotte Rescue Becky From Ambrose Asylum
Preview: Becky And Charlotte Turn Enemies
5. Besties Turn Enemies
Preview: Shield's Dilemma To Make Becky Lose The Match
6. Authority's Plotting Against Becky Lynch
Preview: Becky As Charlotte's Slave
7. A Heartbreaking Betrayal
9. Charlotte's Slave Becky Doll
10. Becky's Helplessness Continues
11. Charlotte Supports Becky
Preview: Becky As Mermaid
Preview: Becky Saving Dean From AJ Lee's Kiss

8. Surrounded By Wolves

46 1 0
By FlowerBlossom1616

As Becky opened her eyes and looked around, she realised that she lost the battle and now she is surrounded by the wolves. The wolves who were once her family in this different country than her home country. Instead of Authority office floor, she found herself on couch of Authority office. She found herself surrounded by the ones she fought lonely for weeks. She saw them smiling evilly in victory. She looked at her former best friend Charlotte who was more like her sister was ready to pounce on her with words. Her eyes then went to the man who was the reason for her defeat that is Seth. He had a pleased look on his face. She sat up.

"Glad you woke up, my ex-bestie, my ex-sister and now my slave for one whole month, the one and only The Lass Kicker, Diva Slayer, Raw Women's Champion, Becky Lynch," smiled Charlotte and laughed aloud, "Baby, if you listened to us and join Authority the day I joined along with me you would not be seeing this day. Tonight, Hell In A Cell Event has created a whole new hell for you."

"A Warrior Princess turned into A Prisoner Of War in a single night," chuckled Triple H.

"Lunatic Little Sister, you annoyed us for weeks. Your attacks on me in NXT was not even half as annoying as your fighting every week against us was," said Dean disappointingly.

"Same as Dean that your attacking me on NXT was not even half as annoying as what your doing against us from weeks. I hope you now understand where you went wrong," said Roman disappointingly.

"It's true that you are strong and brave but this time you directly messed with Authority. So the consequences was inevitable," said Randy smirking.

"Didn't I tell you earlier, Sweetie to join Authority and become 4th member of Shield or you will regret?" smirked Stephanie, "But you did not listen to us. Guess what? Now, you are here as your ex-bestie's slave. You really think you could rebel against us and get away with it? Do you have no idea that whoever rebelled against us only got crushed? Then how can you even think a newbie like you could rebel against us? Big Show got bankrupt and banned, Cody-Goldust got fired and rehired, Daniel Bryan got injured and today 2 beautiful women became slaves out of which one is you(pointing at her). Like other rebels, you too got crushed by us. Like Charlotte, even I loved you like my younger sister but you ditched us. You have a habit of ditching everyone who supports you. First you ditched your friend Seth, then Dean and Roman, then me and then your sister Charlotte. You ditched us all just to follow herd mentality by rebelling against us while supporting the ones who don't even care about you."

"You all plotted against me," said Becky with anger, "You set the match as Falls Count Anywhere so you all could make sure that I lose this match which is what happened because of this guy(pointing to Seth)."

She went in front of Seth who was giving her a taunting smile.

"I saw you distracting the referee in this same office giving time to Charlotte to knock me down with a briefcase and get the pin. You helped her cheat to win," said Becky angrily staring at him.

"I was just applying your advice, Honey. You only advised me long back that 'Its not really a cheating till the referee does not see you cheating'. So I just followed your advice and applied it on you only," smiled Seth and laughed.

She felt irritated at him constantly calling her 'Honey' to irritate her. He started calling her this since she stopped talking to him just to irritate her.

"And darling, it's not Charlotte for you. It's either Mistress or Ma'am for you. Do you need to be told that slaves don't call their owners by names because it's disrespectful? Get used to calling me with either of these," said Charlotte with a nasty smile.

She recalls her own advice she said to him after she helped him defeating Dean to retain his NXT title. She raised her hand to slap him but he caught it and twisted it behind her back while turning her around making her back face him. She tries to free her hand but due to tiredness after a long brutal fight and emotional stress she is not able to free herself from Seth's stronger grip.

He moves his face near her neck and tells Charlotte in a taunting tone, "Charlotte, you need to control your little slave. Otherwise she will keep on attacking us. I understand that she lost the match and her freedom for one month but does not mean she can slap me or anyone else."

"She is still shocked, Seth. She needs time to accept the reality. By the way, I have ordered a special gift for my slave yesterday so that I could make her wear it tonight after defeating her," smirked Charlotte and removed a bracelet from her pocket and came near her.

"This is called a slavery bracelet which Becky will wear for one month till she is my slave. Seth, can you hold her right hand out to me while I put it on her?" asked Charlotte,"I don't want any problem while I make her wear it."

"Gladly," smiled Seth and held her right hand which he was twisting behind to the front.

Charlotte puts the bracelet on her wrist. Becky tried to remove Charlotte's hand from her wrist with her free hand but Seth twisted that hand behind her back with his free hand. Becky tried to free her hands from his grip to stop Charlotte from making her wear the slavery bracelet but Seth only tightened his grip on her hands.

"No use of struggling, Honey. Even isf you free your hands from my grip there are so many people inside this room who won't let you leave this office before Charlotte puts the bracelet on you," Seth warned her hatefully.

"Don't put it on me. No, don't do it," shouted Becky as Charlotte puts the bracelet on her wrist and padlocks it using a small key.

"Done," smiled Charlotte dangling the key in front of Becky's face to taunt her, "This bracelet is secured with a padlock which can only be opened with this key. This bracelet will remind you every moment for a month that who owns you. It is a tracker bracelet which will always let me know your location because I don't want you to run anywhere till this one month. This is just a bracelet which will be there for only one month. You were reacting as if you were getting permanently tattooed or branded."

"You are crossing your limits," Becky raised her voice.

"I have not even done anything, slave," smiled Charlotte stroking her cheek playfully as Becky feels cringe, " If I actually start crossing limits then you won't be able to handle it."

Seth leaves her hands. Charlotte wears the key that is hung on a chain like a necklace.

She then brushes Becky's neck and says amusingly, "If you have problem with the bracelet then I can instead put a padlock collar necklace on you because slavery jewelleries are must for all slaves so that they never forget their place. So you choose what you want- Bracelet or collar?"

Becky is shocked and speechless. All Authority members except Shield smiles. Shield did not like what she said. Seth was about to say something to object but Charlotte signals him to be quiet.

She then raised Becky's hand to others to proudly show them the proof of her owning a slave that is her wearing a slavery bracelet.

"See everyone, I have got a beautiful Raw Women's Championship title holder slave Becky Lynch who is imported from Dublin, Ireland all for myself for one whole month," announced Charlotte with a pleased smile.

HHH, Steph and Randy are pretending to smile but Shield can't even pretend to smile as Charlotte is going too far with her words. Becky sadly recalls her raising her hand happily when she(Becky) defeated Kharma to become inaugural Raw Champion and now she is raising her hand only to humiliate her. Becky felt like crying but she could not give these bullies the pleasure of seeing her cry. Shield saw her hurt face as if she is controlling herself from crying. They feel bad for her. They are disgusted at how Charlotte is mentioning Becky to others.

"I know Charlotte is hurt and angry after what all Becky did to her but this is too much," whispered Dean to Roman and Seth.

"Even I said her some rude things which I should not have," whispered Seth.

"Let's go from here, guys. I can't see this anymore," said Roman while Seth-Dean nodded.

They leave the office while Charlotte gives a smile seeing them leave. She puts Becky's hand down and leaves it.

"How dare you talk about me like this?" asked Becky angrily and pushed Charlotte hard on the floor.

Charlotte got up angrily and holds Becky's jaws tightly making her wince while saying in anger, "Looks like my little slave needs to learn some manners on how to behave with her owner."

Becky removed her hands from her jaws. Charlotte takes out a chain from her backpack and signals Randy to help her. Randy comes near them. Before Becky could understand what's happening, both Charlotte and Randy dragged Becky to a wall and raised both her arms above her head before chaining her wrists to a metal bar on wall. Becky is shocked at Charlotte and Randy did to her.

"Now you will remain here like this for half an hour as a punishment for pushing your owner," said Charlotte firmly running a finger on her cheek causing Becky move her face away, "If you attack me again then I will chain you the entire day or entire night in my basement. Till now, you saw Terror Queen unleashing her terror on others but now I will unleash my terror on you too which I just started."

Becky is horrified. It's not new for NXT Women chaining or handcuffing each other as part of pranks especially during their time in NXT but those pranks were done secretly not shown on TV like Charlotte did now to punish and humiliate her.

"Now we have to leave for Randy vs Daniel match," said HHH.

"I also have some work. Let's leave her here. I will release her after 30 minutes," said Charlotte.

HHH-Steph left with Randy for his match while Charlotte left for somewhere else. Becky can't believe her current state. She is a Raw Women's Champion, a top women wrestler with Lass Kicker and Diva Slayer as nicknames but here is chained like a punished slave by her so-called owner.

Seth who has seen what Charlotte did to Becky on TV Screen goes to the Authority office to see Becky alone chained to the wall. Becky is annoyed to see him. She stared at him blankly while he looked at her coldly. He approached closer to her till he stood before her while she got tensed.

"Looks like Charlotte has really turned you from Warrior Princess into Prisoner Of War like Triple H said," mocked Seth which got her pissed, "Honey, you got yourself punished on your first night itself of the contract. I wonder how you will manage to live for all 30 days."

"Why?" asked Becky emotionless on him causing her loss in her match.

"Because you did not leave any options to us, Honey," replied Seth, "You changed so much in last weeks. You are not the same Becky with whom I was friends with."

"And you are also not the same Seth with whom I was friends with. You not only betrayed me badly by causing me loss in an important match but also behaved like a jerk after that. In 2 years, I have known you I never thought you will behave like a jerk to me. I won't say 'I hate you' to you because you are not even worthy of my hate," said Becky.

Seth was already not happy even acting like a jerk to her but now her words made him feel more guilty.

"Becky," said Seth softly.

"Leave me alone," said Becky coldly.

"Becky, I am so...," Seth was cut off in between by Becky.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE," shouted Becky causing Seth to get startled.

He left the office after looking at Becky sadly. He knows that he messed up badly and it will be hard for her to ever trust him again.

All Authority members sees this on TV screen at different places backstage. Charlotte who also saw this alone at some area returns to Authority office.

"This should not have happened," thinks Charlotte in mind, "Seth and Becky has to become friends again. I also acted too harsh with her. I should not have chained her like this."

She unchains Becky who wonders why she released her 15 minutes before.

Charlotte as if reading her mind said, "I have released you 15 minutes before because it's your first mistake. After this, I won't be lenient. Now go and get changed."

Becky left the office.

Some time later, Charlotte goes outside arena and cries silently recalling how she behaved with Becky from the time she woke up in Authority office. She sees Nikki mistreating another slave from tonight's matches that is her own sister Brie by making her load multiple heavy luggages in her car and is disgusted when Nikki pours smoothie over Brie which she ordered for her to make for her before driving off leaving her alone. She sees a picture of her and Becky at Summer Slam on her phone celebrating on becoming Inaugural Champions of different brands and cries again.

In Mens Locker Room, Seth is sadly looking at an old YouTube video of one of RollYnch mix-gender matches where they are hugging after celebrating their win against Xavier-Bayley pair. He feels sad as he recalls Becky telling him hurtfully that she can't tell him that she hates him because he is not worthy of even her hate. He also feels guilty recalling the shocked and hurt look in her eyes when he was causing her loss to Charlotte. He has tears in his eyes. Roman-Dean feels bad for him and also Becky. They put their hands on his shoulders.

"I messed up badly. She has never been so angry with me. Whatever I said I did not mean it. I behaved like a jerk a bit but I did not cross the line. Still what I did hurt her a lot which I am not feeling happy about," said Seth.

"Her anger is justified after what all you did tonight to her," said Roman, "Also she does not know that whatever you did was just an act."

"Everything will be alright soon. Becky will come to you," said Dean.

"She stood up for me when I was bullied by my Pro Ryback in NXT and even plotted smartly to get him removed to protect me but tonight I participated in mass bullying of her," said Seth guiltily.

"Whatever happened tonight was needed. Even we both felt bad for her but she needs to realise that we are her true well-wishers," said Roman.

"It's only a matter of little time when she will join as 4th member of Shield and then everything will be alright," said Dean.

"Whatever I did tonight to her was unacceptable," said Seth looking at one of his old photos with Becky emotionally.

Becky is crying under the shower in the washroom of Women's Locker Room thinking about her match loss due to Seth and all the bullying after that. She thinks about Charlotte and Seth's mean words and them making her wear slavery bracelet. She looks at her slavery bracelet and keeps crying. She recalls Charlotte humiliating her with cruel words while raising her hand to show her slavery bracelet to others and chaining her to the wall with Randy's help when she retaliated on her humiliating her. She keeps crying wondering till how will she tolerate all this for 30 days.

The commentators are commenting on how difficult situations is for both women who got enslaved by their opponents.

Meanwhile, Randy defeated Daniel to become New WWE Champion after HBK betrayed Daniel by giving him Sweet Chin Music. After the match, Randy and HHH attacked Daniel causing him to be injured and taken to hospital.

Bayley and Paige tries to talk to Becky in Women's Locker Room to comfort her. Becky is now in her casual clothes.

"Becky, we are so sorry for whatever happened to you," said Bayley.

"Authority have trapped you badly. I hope everything becomes alright with you," said Paige.

Becky was about to say something but Charlotte comes there and gets between them. Charlotte too was now in her casual clothes.

"Girls, Becky won't be talking to you from now. She will be talking to only those whom I allow," said Charlotte as she grabbed Becky's hands.

"Charlotte, you are not doing right," said Bayley.

"At least don't isolate from her friends," said Paige.

"I don't want to waste my time in any further arguments on this. Come Becky," said Charlotte as she took Becky by her hand away from Women's Locker Room while Bayley and Paige looks on.

Somewhere at backstage, Charlotte and Becky were talking.

"Becky, from tonight you will stay with at my home for one month. This is to ensure you don't keep contact with anyone I don't want you to keep," said Charlotte.

"What?" asked Becky shockingly.

"Yes, you will be staying with me," replied Charlotte.

Becky is unhappy at this.

Precap:

Charlotte plays dress up games with Becky dressing her up in different stylish girly clothes mostly short dresses and even calling her 'Becky Doll'. Rhodes Brothers tells Shield that Authority is too sick of keeping a woman hostage after making her loss in a match against her former friend. Seth says they should not be talking on this when Goldust let his wife become sex slave of her ex and get raped by him frequently years ago and how he did not fought with management regarding that sick stipulation. Charlotte forces Becky to sign the contract to fight for Team Authority against Team Rebel in 5 vs 5 Survivor Series Elimination Match. Stephanie tells Becky that if she betrays Team Authority then her slave contract will be extended by one month shocking her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 872 14
collection of stories .
184K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
713K 26.2K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...