Freak of Nature

By uhhidontknowwhoiam

"I'm here to kill you." "No, you're not." More

Prolougue
1
2
4
5
6
7

3

196 20 7
By uhhidontknowwhoiam

A/n: Don't forget to Comment and Vote!

"What if I don't want our night to end right now?"

Bodies pass back and forth between Billie's eyes. Different scents enter through her nostrils and the only thing her ears are listening for any hint of a wrong word, a wrong step, or complete utter silence.

The last two hours consisted of admiring eyes taking in her appearance, waiters offering her drinks, and a lot of men asking for her number. Although her attitude told others to fuck off. Of course, it didn't stop Marcus Franco.

America's Playboy.

Known for his inheritance of his dead father's money and his fuckboy ways. He was every girl's dream and nightmare. Through this facade of a life he was living, surprisingly, he was doing something decent with his father's money.

More like something that was required of him. He walks the hall paying respects to his late father's friends and colleagues, who are all gathered tonight to participate in an annual charity event.

But of course, young Franco is a boy. So he's unable to control his hormones just for the sake of the event and he already chose his woman to toy with tonight and tonight only.

But Billie was an interesting woman. Unlike any other woman.

So when Billie doesn't respond to his original question, he takes it as her playing hard to get. "Cat got your tongue, huh?" He flashes his pearly whites to Billie, who is still unfazed by him.

"I can speak." Billie snaps back fiercely and Marcus holds his hands up in defense, chuckling softly. When he reaches his hand out and goes to grab Billie's waist, the girl has to remind herself that she can't kill him.

The last thing she wants is eyes on her for killing the son of a wealthy man.

Instead, she takes a step back and rejects his touch. She walks away from him, ignoring his demands for her to come back. She walks further to the entrance to the door and exits, breathing out loudly when she feels the air on her face again.

She goes over to lean on a brick wall and looks onto the street unsuspectingly. A cab pulls over in front of her and she's prepared to shake her head to decline the ride the driver is going to offer, but instead, the door opens and out comes Elias in front of the girl.

Billie's eyes go wide in anger and she does him the favor of letting the cab driver drive off before going off at him. "Before you y—"

"What are you doing here?" She asks him calmly. Elias is dressed in a black suit with a red tie and he raises a brow at Billie's reaction, since he was expecting more of a punch to the face from her.

"I didn't want you to be here alone." He answers and it doesn't help his sake. "I specifically said this isn't a safe place for you tonight."

"I don't need your protection, Billie." He shakes his head quickly. Knowing she won't get through him, she stops speaking and takes him in and nods. "You look nice." She grumbles under her breath.

He smiles at the shorter girl and follows her back into the building. He looks around and takes in his surroundings and a small glimpse into his friend's life. "I can't believe you actually showed up." Billie turns back to look at him.

"You like my company." He replies back to her. She doesn't say anything about his comment and continues to walk until she hears something and stops.

"What is it?" Elias looks down at her. He sees as the look in her eyes falter and it's almost like he can't tell if it's his Billie or not. "Billie." He says her name again.

It all happens quick, maybe too quick for Billie. The playing music comes to a screeching halt and one by one, lights beginning blowing out.

Screams are heard by Billie and Elias and the girl is quick to grab the boy and sit him somewhere safe. "Stay here." She spits out quickly, starting to rip off her jewelry off her body.

"Billie, w—"

"Listen to me!" Billie shouts at him this time, through the screams of others. "Just for fucking once this time, stay here, please Eli. Okay?"

She locks eyes with him and she waits for any kind of answer from him. When she receives a nod from him, she ruffles his back and tells him she'll be back.

Billie walks away from him and in an instant, gunshots are rung in the air and one by one, the security staff of Marcus Franco drop onto the ground.

Billie knows what this mean already. Alexandria Deveraux has entered the building and she's here to get what she wants which is Marcus' head.

Luckily for him, Billie tolerated him enough to make sure that didn't happen and throw off her plan. A plan which she had no idea of. She looks up at the ceiling and when she squints, she sees one, two, three, four, five shooters that are shooting down precisely at security staff.

She runs up to one of the dead security guards and grabs his gun. She cocks the gun and aims it at the chandelier and the words of her mentor plays in the back of mind.

"At the center and it'll all fall down."

She pulls the trigger and watches the bullet shoot up straight and connect with the glass and just like she expected. Glass along with the five snipers all come crashing down to the floor.

One of the snipers lands on a large shard of glass, killing them instantly, three end up injured due to the height of the fall, and all but one stands tall and balanced still. His eyes are frantic, considering he wasn't prepared for a moment like that to happen.

He looks but then stops when his eyes land on Billie, gun in her hand, ready to shoot, unless he wants to make this for fun for her, she hopes.

Billie tilts her head to the side at her opponent and allows him to choose what his next choice is going to be. When he places the rifle down to the glass covered floor, Billie places her gun down to the floor as well and instantly, he charges at her.

Billie grabs his arm and dips under it, spinning around quickly and ending behind him. She kicks him down to his knees and uses the long train of her dress to wrap it around his neck. He screams in resistance and rises to his feet unexpectedly and it causes the girl to topple back.

She falls onto the ground and she grits at the feeling of the glass piercing her skin. The man turns around and steps towards Billie in a quick motion. Billie slides back as quickly as she can, considering the weight of her dress was slowing her down incredibly.

She stops when her arm meets his thrown rifle and she grabs it as a last resort and shoots until he's out of her vision. She groans and helps herself up and shakes glass out of her hair. She takes in her surroundings and mutters at the now empty hall and dead bodies around her.

Blood drips from her arms and legs and looks onward towards the other injured snipers that are still unable and she curses again when she realizes that they can't be able to return back to their boss with word of Billie, whether she's disguised or not.

She pulls the trigger of their comrade's rifle and it takes just three bullets to each of their heads to end the groans of pain and grief. She lets out a sigh after and drops the rifle back to the floor. She knows she needs to get out of here fast, the cops are one hundred percent on their way and Billie can't be found.

She walks away from the scene of death she directed and heads back to the front when she realizes. Elias.

She turns towards where she sat him swiftly and her eyes go wide when she can't spot him. "Eli!" She shouts out loudly and trails around the hall and runs outside in a panic when she can't spot him. "Elias!"

Suddenly, she hears the sound of someone to her far right and the sound is beckoning her to follow, so she does, and lets out a cry of relief when she spots her dear friend. "Oh my goodness, I couldn't find you." She goes to reach for him and he pulls away from her.

She realizes this and takes a step closer. "Elias?" She calls his name unsurely. "D-don't," Eli holds his hand out, telling her not to get any closer to him. "Get away from me."

"What?" Billie responds to him. "Elias, what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"Fucking you!" He shouts at her and for the first time in a long time, she flinches at someone. His words are like a punch to her face and she needs to blink fast to prevent tears from falling from her eyes. "Y-you killed those m-men. You're a f-fucking murderer! Oh—" Eli falls over in a hurdle and Billie touches his back but he pushes her away.

"Eli..." Billie says again, understanding his fear and confusion and it is the main reason why she didn't want him to know the truth about her, why she didn't want him to come tonight, but she knew that's not what he needed to hear at the moment.

So instead of trying to comfort, she steps back and allows him to recuperate for a second. When he does, he stands up straight and takes in his friend's appearance. The blood on her skin, the minor tears and cuts in her dress, the glass in her hair. He goes to say something but his words are caught in his throat.

Billie gasps as blood splatters across her face and dress. Elias falls into her when the bullet tears through his chest. Billie cries out, holding onto him as best as she can and she turns her head to make some sense of the situation.

A car drives away and Billie's eyes lock with green ones as the car leaves her to tend to her dying friend. The dying friend that will leave hating her for eternity.

A/n: Dun, dun, dun!!!...sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 5.8K 35
"Your all mine now" she cooed, sending shivers down my spine.
877K 21.6K 58
c o m p l e t e d "Mia, i'd like you to leave." "Bitch." ----- h i g h e s t r a n k i n g s #1 on billieeilish #1 on gxg #1 on lesbian
31.5K 659 30
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me? ----- We fight, we kill, we get money. ----- "well now, kill me, if you dare!" She shouts holdi...
1.2M 15.9K 28
You, the reader, and everybody else are apart of my little game. See, I'm not normal. I'm crazy. Delusional. Psycho. Those words taunt me every time...