Apocalypse Queen's Rebirth

By Krislie15

In the tenth year of the apocalypse , Francine didn't hesitate to blow herself up together with the mad scie... More

|| Introduction ||
|| Chapter 5 : Hoarding ( 2 ) ||
|| Characters ||
|| Chapter 4 : Daddy Smith's Weapons ||
|| Author's Note ||
|| Prologue ||
Chapter 6: No one can bully my fiancee
|| Chapter 7: The End Of The World Begins ||
|| Chapter 1 : Rebirth ||
|| Chapter 8 : Kiss ||
|| Chapter 9: Moving In With Max ||
|| Chapter 2: Hoarding ||
|| Chapter 10: Origins ||

|| Chapter 3: Meeting her fiance ||

470 14 6
By Krislie15

|| Chapter 3 : Meeting her fiance ||

3rd Person's POV

Early in the morning, Francine got up and put the things she hoarded yesterday to the space and let the system arrange it .

Going out of the hotel , Francine walked into the airport and waited for her flight .

After arriving in country xxxx, Francine immediately started hoarding .

She bought eight million tons of rice , seven million tons of corn , seven million tons of soybeans, six million tons of wheat and five million tons of peanut...

She also bought a hundred tons of grapes , strawberries, watermelon, melon , peaches , pears, cherries , mangoes , blueberries, apples , oranges and other kinds of fruits .

Also , she bought all kinds of seeds . Such as vegetable seeds , fruit seeds , food crops , wheat , corn , sugarcanes and other crops that can be planted.

Then , she bought all kinds of seafoods such as shrimp , crabs , and other kinds of seafoods.

She also purchased tons of fish and put it on the pond . There are also tons of vegetables such as lettuce, tomatoes, cabbages, carrots , green peppers, onions , broccoli, spinach, pumpkin and other kinds of vegetables.

Francine also added the animals in the space and let the system build a fence for them . Rabbits , ponies , donkeys, horses , ostriches and other .

Next is water containers and mineral water. Even though Francine has a river in the space , she still want to stock up some water .

Then , Francine drove to an oil station and bought a large amounts of old , gas , diesel, kerosene and other kinds of fuel.

Opening her phone , Francine saw many missed calls and texts from her 'family'. She clicked on the messages and saw that it was her 'good sister ' who messaged her .

Kendra : Little sis , Dad wants you to go back to the house on the day after tomorrow.

Kendra : Little sis , this matter is very important and you really have to go home okay ?

Kendra: Little sis? Why are you not reading big sister's texts ?

When Francine was reading her ' good sister's ' text , her phone rang and her 'good father's ' phone number was displayed on the screen .

Seeing the familiar and unfamiliar phone number, Francine's eyes turned even cold than before.

She calmed her emotions first and then pressed the answer button.

" Hello , Fran ? "

Ray Smith, Francine's biological father's voice was heard on the phone .

" Yes , it's me ." Francine answered coldly.

Ray didn't find any problem in Francine's tone because she has been like this since childhood.

He quickly told her about he things they needed to discuss.

" You want me to come with you to a party?" Francine raised an eyebrow even though she already knew of this . Even though it was already ten years and a month, she could still clearly remember what happened on this day .

The past Francine did not come with Ray to the party, but instead hanged out with her 
' good best friend ' instead. Right now , she would rather go with her ' good father ' than go hang out with that Kendra 2.0 bitch of a best friend.

When the apocalypse began, that so called best friend left her in the middle of the streets for some men with weapons . Luckily, she was also good at combat and wielding weapons and successfully escaped.

Francine was quite curious of what will happen so she agreed to be with her 'dad ' to the party . The party will start at 7:30 pm the day after tomorrow.

She hung up the phone and continued hoarding.

Next to stock up is some cold drinks , milk tea , milk , cocoa , and other drinks .

Then , there are tons of flour , bread , shortenings , pastries , and other kinds of foods she can eat .

She also stocked up tons of spices and seasonings .

After thinking for a while,  Francine realized she was still lacking weapons .

She thought of Ray's underground weapon warehouse and instantly felt happy. She went back to the hotel and happily planned  how to steal her ' good father's' weapons.

The next day, Francine dressed up and put the things she hoarded into the space and went to the airport.

As the plane landed in US , Francine got off the plane and directly went into a mall to try some dresses for the party . She bought the black fitted dress she tried and the staffs and onlookers couldn't help but fawn over her .

Next day. February 20 , 2050 . 6:00 pm.

Francine made one last look on the whole body mirror in front of her . Knowing that she was still sixteen years old , Francine was satisfied. Wearing a black fitted long sleeved dress with holes in a form of scratch marks on both of her sides made her really look seductive. Paired with her sky high seven inches black heels just added to her sexiness.

Anyone can't deny that Francine was indeed a gorgeous woman. With an aura of mystery, and her temperament was cold and aloof , the praises she received could be envied by a real deal goddess .

Her feminine phoenix-like eyes were slightly big and round , making her a little bit cute, her brows natural , nose tall and her small lips that had a natural red tinge . And also because she has been drinking and bathing in the river in the space , Francine's originally slight tanned skin turned flawlessly white and jade-like ,a perfectly angled chin and her silky and  smooth hair cascaded down to her waist .

She is simply a living goddess .

" Hmm , Fran is so beautiful today . Daddy is very satisfied ." Ray smiled as he looked at his daughter up and down.

" Okay , let's go. We might be late ." Francine acted like she didn't hear anything and made an excuse to shut up the bastard.

As the two's silhouette can be clearly seen coming out of a black limo , and parked in front of the hotel . After exchanging a few words with the staffs , they immediately went inside , registered their names , and went to the 40th floor .

" Remember , Francine, behave well. If you need something , just tell dad okay ? " Ray strictly reminded his daughter. Francine wondered what kind of party they are attending for him to remind her to be well behaved.

But she didn't care . The past Francine is childish and naive and sometimes causes him trouble.

Francine nodded obediently in response.

Ever since Francine bathed and drank water from her space , her senses gradually increased. She can hear the loud music in the room . Francine wondered , is the party a club type?

Opening the door , most of the people turned their attention to Francine and Ray's way .

" Oh ho ho ! Ray is finally here ! " A mature voice belonging to a very wealthy-looking middle aged man suddenly exclaimed .

The two old men quickly submerged into their own world , leaving Francine behind . Not wanting to be with them , she found an empty seat on the corner decided to sit there to think about her plan to steal some weapons.

Walking towards the seat , the people's gazes , followed Francine's figure . Watching her walk was just adding fuel to the fire of desire within the men in the party . She is graceful, elegant and seductive at the same time.

Arriving , Francine payed them no mind . Calmly sitting and letting people experience her cold and aloof temperament, making people think that she was a very mature teenager.

Of course she is mature , who are in the age of 26 , not a matured person ?

Francine sat on the chair coldly while sipping her wine elegantly. Francine paid no mind to the burning gazes of the men in the party as if she didn't feel it .

Francine didn't know but this wine is delicious.

" The  wine's the best here . I hope it suits your taste ." Suddenly, a husky voice entered Francine's ears . Turning her head to look at the owner of the voice, Francine saw a gorgeous man.

The man has a mysterious air around him that further makes him more attractive. He has a neat jet black hair that made him look noble and elegant. His dark and thick eyebrows were shaped daintily. He has a cold and enchanting eyes that made people unable to look away, paired with long lashes and blue pupils . With his tall nose and slightly red colored lips , he is simply a god .

Francine nodded indifferently at him . " Yes , it is indeed delicious."

Francine heard the man chuckle and she felt that it was quite sad....

The man sat beside Francine and sighed . ' She doesn't remember me anymore.'

He smiled at her gently . " Isn't it ? Just tell me if you want another drink ."

Francine pursed her lips . She clearly didn't know this person but he didn't have any malicious intent towards her so she let him sit beside her .

The people around them looked at them in astonishment. A god and goddess sitting together, some people squealed while some are grunting out of jealousy, mostly the women who's been eyeing the man earlier.

" Old Ray , look! My son and your daughter actually knows each other ! " A happy voice was heard suddenly that caused Francine to get startled . She looked beside her and saw her father looking at the two of them intently and another middle aged man was beside him , looking at them with tears of joy .

Francine "........."

" Quickly tell father , when did you two meet ? " With a serious voice , Ray looked at the two of them intently and his eyes met Francine's calm eyes . He didn't expect this girl to meet her fiance before he could discuss the engagement cancelation to his friend.

" Just a moment ago . " Francine casually answered, raising an eyebrow to her 'good father's ' serious reaction.

The man beside Ray smiled at her brightly, almost blinding Francine's eyes . " Girl , you are so gorgeous! You know what ? You and my son really suits each other! You two are really fated ! "

" Old man ! " Ray looked at the middle aged man in an indescribable face , looking anxious.

" What ? Aren't they engaged ? It's not wrong to say they were a good match ! " The middle aged man ignored Ray's anxious look and instead look at Francine with a bright smile .

Francine " ......."

Wait..... Engaged?

Does that mean ....he's her fiance?

Francine turned her head to look at the man beside her who was also looking at her .

The man chuckled and said with a husky voice. " Hello , my dear fiancee."

....

Author's note:

Heya guys! Chapter 3 is so hard to write ! Now , meet Francine's fiance! Are you interested who the man is ? Haha , then you have to read the next chapter!

By the way, Christmas is coming soon . I'm so excited, hehe . Advance Merry Christmas everyone and stay safe!

1774 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Countd0wn By Nuff Said

Science Fiction

102K 10.1K 41
(Highest Ranking: 14 in Science Fiction) 1 year ago, all of humanity was changed in an instant by an event known as the Singularity, a massive shockw...
39K 1.9K 37
{the second in the Apocalyptic trilogy} "In a world like this, you forget about the risks that were there before. The thing is...they're still there...
16.7K 427 75
In this book Ren didn't have a perfect like. But there were good times like, he's a high school student, he has friends, his family.. Well been thoug...
17.8K 842 21
The apocalypse is hanging on, ten years after the initial zombie outbreak. Humans have started to regroup, rebuild, and inspire. But the infection...