MaAn: Destined To Be Together

By oreo151

Read in to see,how these two beautiful souls make their tales into fairytale Starting from where,it should be... More

INTRODUCTION
1. MaAn MEET
2. CLASSROOM DIARIES
3. SOCIETY DISCUSSION
4. ANU'S NEW FRIEND
5. WE ARE FRIENDS?
6. FIRST RIDE
7. FRESHER'S DAY
8. IS THERE SOMEBODY?
9. YOU, I AND SHE
10. IT'S DARK
11. UNDER THE DEW DROPS
12. SIMPLY HOMELY
13. LITTLE BIT REALISATION
14. INTROSPECTION
15. INITIAL ARRIVAL
16. CONFOUND
17. SPRUCE UP
18. PLANNING
19. HIS DAY
20. HIS CONFESSION
21. HER COUNTER
22. BLESSED TOGETHER
23. STUFFING
24. OFF TO TRIP
25. AT FALL
26. APPREHEND
27. DRUNKEN ANUJ
28. DREAMY EYES
29. PAPA JOSHI
30. FIRST VC
31. FALLACY
32. DANCE COMPETITION
33. HOMESPUN
34. B'DAY EVE
35. HER DAY
36. HER DAY (2)
37. WAY TO ROKA
38. ROKAFIED
40. CONFRONT
41. ALARM
AN
42. CIAO CIAO
43. ANU'S WAY TO AMERICA
44. SURPRISE
45. MOVIE DATE
46. NIGHT OUT
47. BUSINESS PARTY
48. BUSINESS PARTY (2)
49. BUSINESS PARTY (3)
50. HIS DREAM COME TRUE MOMENT
51. HER DREAM COME TRUE MOMENT
52. SHOPPING DAY
53. SHOPPING DAY (2)
54. WEDDING BELLSπŸ””
55. CAUGHT
56. ENGAGEMENT
57. BACHELORETTE PARTY
58. BACHOLERRETT PARTY (2)
59. BACHOLERRETT PARTY (3)
60. POOL PARTY
61. POOL PARTY (2)

39. ROKA CONTINUED

400 49 57
By oreo151

MaAn's ROKA LOOK

AI edit inspired by Abhira fd.
I know these avatars aren't similar to them but just for the look purpose. Btw they are in 20 so maybe this will chaalse😁

Please tell me how's this?
Do I often use these AI images in updates further?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~ chalo ab saari rasmein ho gayi.... Ab dance time.... Pehle bhai bhabhi ka dance.... Bhai aap please bhabhi ko ek song dedicate karo aur uspe aap dono couple dance karo....

~ arey beta ye log dance kaha karenge.... Vaha toh lunch prepared hai.... Pehle lunch kar lete hai.... Saari rasmein toh ho gayi haina swarna ben?

~ jii jii kanta ben sab rasmein ho gayi....

~ jii aaiye.... Ab aap sab log lunch kar lijiye....

Everyone settled on dining table, MaAn were sitting next to each other. All were having their lunch.

As Anu usually do, she only ate half of the chapatti and sighed. Anuj noticed her.
He gave her a look to complete her lunch while she was pleasing with her eyes,not to force her.

~ She said slowly,"Anuj please aaj nahi.... Mera ho gaya sachi"

~ koi nahi koi nahi.... Mai khilata hu ruko kal ki tarah.... Fir mat kehna ki sabke saamne ye kya kiya maine....

~ nahi nahi nahi.... Aap aisa kuch nahi karenge.... Mai khaa rahi hu....

~ Good girl.... Chalo khao....

She was about to turn from Anuj but before that she saw kanta was staring her.

Anu💬
Ab maa ko kya ho gaya....

Anu raised her brows, in return she signalled towards her plate and ordered her to complete rest of the food. She gulped and instantly nodded, started eating.

Anu💬
Dono saas damaad ek jaise hai.... Mujhe ghoore jaa rahe hai batao.... Sabke saamne daant nahi sakte na isliye ghoorne se kaam chala rahe hai ye dono besties.... Mujhse nahi khayi jaati bhayi aadhi se zaada roti.... Samjhte he nathi.... Anu khaale chup chaap isse hi nahi toh ye dono tujhe apni aankhon se hi khaa jayenge....

She ate her lunch fully, making sulking faces, moving her sight from Anuj to kanta and kanta to Anuj.

~ mai abhi meetha laayi.....

Kanta went to take moongi dal halwa, gajar halwa, gulaab jamun and ice cream from kitchen. Everybody had their favourite desserts.

Everybody was busy in talking here and there stuff with each other.

Anuj took this as opportunity and holded her hand under the table. She was shocked to feel the sudden grip of his hand on her hand.
She turned to him with wide eyes. He gave her an expression to say 'it's okay', nobody is seeing them but she wrestled her hand from his grip but it was of no use as her fiancee was way more powerful than her.
Now she realised her physical strength is of no use in front of him so she went near him a little and politely said.

~ Anuj please chod dijiye ne.... koi dekh lega....

~ tumne poore function me ek baar bhi mera hand hold nahi kiya.... aur koi nahi dekh raha hume see.... sab busy hai.... toh hum bhi ek doosre me busy rahe sakte hai.... samjhi....

~ aaj starting se dekh rahi hu aapko..... bahot hi besharam ho gaye hai aap....

~ I'm besharam exclusively for you baby.... and ye simple sa hand hold hai.... Nothing wrong baby....

~ Harshit called,"Anuj"

After hearing him, he suddenly loosened his grip and took his hand back.

~ j...j...jii jii uncle....

~ vo ye ice cream laado ko pass kardo.... uski favourite hai....

Anuj💬
Haash.... Dara hi diya tha....

~ oh okay uncle.... dijiye....

Anu pursed her lips, controlling her laugh.

~ ye lo Anu tumhari favourite ice cream....

~ she cutely and confidently said,"hmm hmm dijiye ne meri favourite ice cream..... Papa thenk you...."
Slowly said,"Anuj ko darane ke liye" but Anuj listened her blabber.

~ kya kaha laado.... tez ki bol....

~ vo mai kahe rahi thi papa ki aise yaad rakhne ke liye thenk you....

~ chal khaa le pehle pighal jayegi....

~ hmm

When she saw everybody was busy again, so she went a little near to him while eating ice cream and imitated him.

~ ye simple sa hand hold hai.... Nothing wrong baby.... hahahahaaaaaahaaaaaa ho gaya.... mere papa ki ek awaaz se saari hawa nikal gayi ne.... Besharam kapadia jiii.....

~ udhao udhao mera mazaak udhao tumhe toh ruko abhi batata hu.... Papa ki pari....

She frowned and called
~ PAPAAA....

Anuj got frightened again.

~ haan bol laado....

She smiled again seeing him frightened.

~ vo kuch nahi....

~ par bulaaya kyu tha laado....

~ vo kuch nahi ne.... mai bhool gayi ab....

~ pagal hai ye chokri....

Again she slowly went near him and told
~ aaya mazaa.... ab tang karenge mujhe.... chidhayenge dubaara🤨

~ I'll wait for a perfect moment.... badla lunga mai tumse.... kitna daraati ho.... Just wait and watch....

~ PA......

~ sorry sorry papa ki laado.... nahi kahe raha kuch.... badi devil ho tum baar baar apne papa ko bulane lagti ho.... pata bhi hai kitna darta hu mai tumhare papa se.... fir bhi smartness dikhani hai....

~ mai hu hi smart....

~ haan vo toh hai meri Anu ekdum smartoo....

Everybody had their lunch and desserts. Now it was the time for good bye.

Swarna hugged her.
~ Anu ab toh tu kapadia's ki bahu ho hi gayi.... Ab bina kisi jhijhak ke ghar aana jaana.... mujhse milne aate rehna....

~ jii mummy ji....

Anuj was busy in adoring Anu for the last few moments in this gorgeous outfit. He was not getting over the fact that now she is his fiancee and how heavenly beautiful she is looking in this outfit with red chunni and tikka adorning her forehead.

Vihaan got a message and he clicked open it. His eyes shined seeing the message. He turned to Anuj and loudly said.

~ Anuj tera enrollment ho gaya beta....

~ Kya papa.... kaisa enrollment....

Now everyone's eyes turned to this duo especially Anu. Her eyes glittered as vihaan said something about Anuj and was extremely happy. So she also broadly smiled automatically.

~ vo beta jo tune entrance test diya tha.... America ke college ke liye.... usme tu pass ho gaya.... aur within 3-4 days tujhe America jaana hai....

Anuj was so happy to get this news for the moment, he forgot about everything and Anu's smile vanished as soon as she listened about him going to America. She was shocked to know about this as Anuj had never told her about America. She was unable to digest this news. She saw Anuj was happy, seeing him happy she tried to smile but she failed.

Everybody was happy around, this gave her idea that everyone already knew about this and she was the only one who had no information about this.
Harshit went near him and congratulated him, then he started to talk with Vihaan.

After a minute of announcement, he thought to share his happiness with his real happiness. As in this minute everybody circled around him and congratulated him. He eloped the circle and went straightaway to Anu who was standing a little far from the circle.

He was broadly smiling but as his steps was reaching close to her. He saw her sad face and with each proceeding step he started to realise what America's admission meant to? His smile also slowly slowly vanished. His brain registered something that he never wanted to even get a thought of and realising this, his heart ached. He found the real meaning of this admission. This admission in American college clearly meant the seperation from his heart beat for that duration. And Anu there was dumbly seeing his figure coming close to her.
He himself forgot about this American college thing as it was very difficult to get admission there. So he never even told this to Anu and from yesterday, nobody told him the reason of the sudden Roka and he was himself least interested to know about it as he was the happiest to know that finally he was getting rokafied with his Anu that was enough for him.

He went closer to her. She didn't utter a word but he can see many questions in her eyes. He felt so guilty that why didn't he told her about this. His mind started questioning him "is she feeling betrayed?" but his heart answered "no never.... she is my Anu"
His mind again question "but you have done a blunder. You never told her about this" and his heart agreed that he was so happy to know this. He forgot about her for that moment. It was all on him. "Ab clear all that dumbo. Talk to her"

After collecting courage he said
~ A...ah...Anu vo mai

She was eagerly waiting to listen to his side but alas vihaan called them both near the group.

~ 2 minute papa aaye.... vo Anu.... vo mai

~ chaliye udhar chalte hai papa ji bula rahe hai....

~ par meri baat.....

She went before listening to him. He too followed her.

~ vo Anu Anuj.... abhi maine joshi ji se discuss kiya.... ki tum 3-4 din ke baad chale jaoge....
toh hum dono families ek aadhe din ke liye thodi outing ke liye chalte hai... aise tum dono ko bhi ek saath rehne ka time mil jayega varna pata nahi kitne mahino baad miloge....

Now this line ached heart of both. He was turning to see Anu in every alternate second but Anu was seeing straight.

~ Toh hum sab family outing par chalenge kal.... theek hai na Joshi ji....

~ jii kapadia ji chalte hai....

~ par jayenga kaha Anu ke papa..

~ humare farmhouse chalte hai....

~ nahi humare farmhouse chalte hai...

~ mukku said,"nahi papa.... abhi hum bhai ke birthday par toh gaye the"

~ toh theek kapadia ji fir humare farmhouse chalenge.... vaha pahado ke beech.... kaafi shaanti hai udhar.... zyada koi pareshaan nahi karega.... toh vahi chalenge fir.... toh final kapadia ji??

~ jii theek hai.... Kal subah nikalte hai.... Mai mini bus book kar deta hu.... Sab saath hi chalenge....

~ jii theek hai....
He side hugged Anu as he saw Anu was upset about something.
Theek hai na laado.... Hum sab vahi chale?!

She faked a smile
~ jii papa....

Someone from outside came and said,"Joshi ji vo gaadiya aapke idhar ki hai jo bahar khadi hai"

~ jii hanji.... koi baat hai kya....

~ jii vo unhe please hata lijiye.... humare truck aage nahi jaa paa rahe....

~ jii bas 10 minute....

~ nahi bhaisahab please abhi hata lijiye....

~ vihaan said,"jii abhi bas hata rahe hai ek minute"
Chaliye Joshi ji hume ijaazat dijiye ab hum chalte hi hai.... kal milenge....

~ thodi der ruk jaate....

~ nahi bas kal ki packing vagerah bhi kar le.... Hum chalte hai.... Jai Shree Krishna

~ jii... Jai Shree Krishna....

~ chalo Anuj chale beta....

~ vo papa bas 2 minute mujhe Anu se baat karni hai.....

There was honking continuously from outside.

~ Anuj baad me baat kar liyo.... dekh bahar horn bhi baj rahe hai....

~ par papa please....

He dragged him outside as the noise was getting loud by each passing second and other kapadia's and his bhua's family too followed them after biding goodbye to them.

~ maa mai change karne jaa rahi hu.... ab toh shaam bhi ho gayi....

~ hmm theek che....

~ maa mujhe ne bahot neend aa rahi hai.... ab mai so jaungi.... toh mujhe uthana mat pleassee....

~ par Anu raat ka khaana beta....

~ maa bilkul bhook nahi sachi.... aapne lunch me kaise bhar bhar ke khilaya ne.... ab bilkul jagah nahi hai.... mai bahot thakk gayi hu.... sone jau pleassee

~ theek che jaa.... mai tere liye thandaa doodh banake rakh dungi chocolate vala fridge me.... agar raat ko bhook lage toh le liyo....

~ theek che maa.....mai jaa rahi hu....

~ arey ek second ruk toh....
She hugged her.
Aaj bahot sundar lag rahi thi meri Anudi.... mai bahot khush hu tujhe Anuj jaisa ladka mila....

She faked a smile, hiding her pain.
~ hmm ab toh jaane do ne maa.... sachi thakk gayi hu....

~ Haan haan jaa bhayi....

She wanted to go to her room to avoid everybody and stay alone for sometime to digest the whole scenario which happened in an hour, to think about it and accept the fact.

As soon as she reached her room, she first changed her heavy dress into some comfortable. After changing she sat on bed *sigh*.

~ arey mera phone kaha hai.... subah se dekha hi nahi.... thoda phone hi dekh leti hu.... zaada dhyaan nahi jayega fir udhar....

She searched her phone and found it on side table. She picked and checked the phone while sitting comfortably on bed.

~ arey baap re itne saare messages....

There was a message from Devika congratulating her for Roka.

~ Congratulations meri Anuuu darling for your Roka ceremony😘😘🫶🏻🫶🏻🥳🥳🤩🤩

~ Thank you Devu☺️

________________________________________________________

then there's unknown number so she opened.
Screen displayed

~ Hi bhabhiiiii🥰
Rohu here!!
Mukku se aapka number liya🙏🏻
Mai aapki Roke ki saari photographs send kar raha hu jo mere phone me thi📸

*He sent some 200+ pictures*

She saw the pictures of her and Anuj. She forgot about everything else for that moment. She was lost in the pictures, smiling and blushing. After spending good 1 hour on adoring the pictures. She replied him.

~ Hi Rohu
Thank you pictures ke liye☺️
________________________________________________________

Then she saw there was Anuj's 99+ messages. At this moment seeing his name, her face again flashed a sad smile remembering all that. She didn't see her phone from morning after she messaged Anuj that she is doing her hairdo so don't disturb her. Now after hours she checked her phone.
She thought after seeing 99+ messages,"Anuj ne bhi aaj ki pictures bheji hongi"

She opened his space.

~ Anu we're leaving for your home baby.
10.30am

Send your picture please na
10.35am

Please baby ab toh bhej do yaar
10.52am

Chalo mat bhejo bas 10 minute me mai khud hi dekh lunga
11am

We've reached at your place
11.15am

Tum kab aaogi neeche
I'm waiting for you baby
11.22am

Arey aa bhi jao yaar
Kabse wait kar raha hu
Yaha toh koi tumhe bulane ki baat hi nahi kar raha aur mujhse wait nahi ho raha
Khud hi aa jao na baby
11.35am

Haash finally tumhare bhai aa rahe hai
Jaldi se aa jao unke saath
11.43am

*He sent some 80+ pictures of her solo and 50+ with him and family members*
4.50pm

Vo Anu mai tumse baat nahi kar paaya
Papa mujhe kheech ke le aaye
Sorry
Jaise hi tum phone dekho
Tab please mujhse baat karna
06.15pm

I know tumne subah se apna phone nahi dekha
But please Anu jaise hi apna phone dekho please please call karna
06.17pm

Mujhe tumse baat karni hai
I know maine tumhe bahot hurt kiya na
America vali baat na bata ke please trust me Anu
06.19pm

Mai tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha
Please call karna
6.20pm

Anu yaar ab toh phone dekh lo
Mujhe bilkul acha nahi lag raha yaar
7pm

Anu mere messages dekho na ab toh tum online ho

*at this time she was checking Devika and Rohu's message which took her 1+ hour*

Please aise ignore mat karo yaar
I'm.........
7.30pm

Sorry Anu but please mere messages toh read karo yaar
7.45pm

She opened his space at 7.47pm.
With reading each message she was getting confused. She knew somewhere that Anuj wouldn't be happy too.
But she was so confused in her thoughts only.

Anu💬
Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha.... kya reply karu.... kaise karu phone.... Anuj aapne mujhe kabhi nahi bataya ki aap America jaane vale hai.... kyu Anuj kyu nahi bataya.... Ab aap America chale jayenge.... Hum pata nahi kitne mahino ya saalo baad milenge.... Mujhe toh ye bhi nahi pata.... mai kaise rahungi aapke bina.... Apni itni buri aadat daal di mujhe.... ki ab mujhse aapke bina raha bhi nahi jaata....
Mujhe rona aa raha hai.... aage kya hoga kuch samajh nahi padh raha.... Mujhe khud aisa lag raha hai mai kaisi si hu.... Mujhe aapke aage badhne se aapko aapka itna acha college milne se khush hona chahiye aur mai hu bhi khush par ye kaise bhulu ki aap mujhe chod kar America jayenge.... Ye baat mujhe khush hone nahi de rahi.... Kaise khush hoyu mai.... Aap bataiye.... Sorryyy mai aapko kya javaab du.... Mujhe khud nahi pata Anuj sorrryyyyy.... Mujhe abhi thoda samay chahiye....
Sorryyy abhi aapke message ka reply nahi de rahi.... Pehli baar aisa ho raha hai ki mere paas koi reply nahi.... Sorryyyyyyy..... Mai kya karu kanhaji.... Kanhaji aaj kitna Khushi Khushi din jaa raha tha par khushiyon ko tax lagana jaroori hai kya....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote!! Vote!! Press star button✅
Please tell your opinion in comment section too.
No proofread!!
If there is any mistake sorry for that in advance.
I hope you like this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 199 4
One shot from current track: Drunken Anuj and Anu discovering it. Do give a read to other story too. MaAn: Destined to be together
1.1K 111 50
Jeon Jungkook is the bachelor, and Park Jimin is the contestant. The whole world gets to see them fall in love, and no one plays by the rules. Jimin...
214K 6.1K 13
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] A book filled with boy...
46.4K 3.7K 41
All about Anubhav and Hassena (AnuSeena) SS/OS/TS/FS based on different situations, how Anubhav and Hassena overcome difficulties and face them happi...