40. CONFRONT

Both slept restlessly in night having each other in thoughts.
Anuj slept by assuring himself that he will talk to her the next day and Anu slept having mixed thoughts, not knowing how to respond next.

MORNING ☀️

Like this next day came, everybody was excited for the outing except Anu and Anuj. From Joshi's: Harshit, kanta, Anu and bhavesh were joining for this trip and kapadia's there were Vihaan, Swarna, Anuj, Mukku and Rohu.

They booked a mini volvo to reach together at the destination. First volvo picked up Joshi's from their place. Anu sat in second row at the window side seat. Bhavesh sat with kanta. Her parents noticed her half heartedly smile. Kanta asked harshit to ask about this from Anu. He agreed and went to Anu.

~ Anu beta kya hua hai tujhe.... Kal se udaas udaas hai.... Maine kal bhi pucha tha kal bhi nahi bataya tune.... Apne papa ko nahi batayegi....

~ Papa kuch nahi vo bas kal mai thakk gayi thi.... Aur aaj subah subah yaha aana pada.... Bas isliye neend aa rahi hai....

~ laado papa se baatein chupane lagi....

~ n...nahi... papa

~ tu Anuj ke jaane se pareshaan hai na....

She instantly nodded, knowing she can't lie in front of her father.

~ par bache vo padhne jaa raha hai na.... Career toh banana hi chahiye.... Maine tujhe bhi toh yahi samjhaya hai....

~ par papa mai usse nahi hu udaas....

~ fir kya baat hai....

~ papa vo Anuj ne mujhe.....

Driver put a break on the bus as they reached to receive kapadia's.

~ ab vo log aane vale honge.... Hum baad me baat karenge.... Par tu bilkul bhi udaas mat ho....

~ hmm....

He went to receive them. Everybody went up on bus. Anuj was the last one. He was happy that finally he will see her Anu. As he was very worried because Anu was not responding to any of his messages and he knew without contacting her, he will not be able to clear the misunderstanding. He thought that he will sit next to her in the ride and clear all the confusions.

He saw her sitting in second row, her eyes too moved to him. He flashed a smile and moved in her direction to sit beside her. But before he reached Rohu sat beside her just to tease Anuj. So that when Anuj says him to empty the seat after teasing him he will leave that seat for him.

~ aaj toh mai bhabhi ke saath baithunga....

Anu smiled seeing him.

~ okay....

~ hum poore raaste maze karenge....

~ hmm☺️

Anu was happy as she had not to answer Anuj atleast now. She was not prepared to put her inner dilemma in words so that she can make Anuj understand what she is going through.

But anuj reached to him in no time with no non sense attitude.

~ rohu jaldi hat jaa.... Dekh iss cheez me koi pareshaan nahi karega tu....

~ nahi mai bethunga bhabhi ke saath.... Please bhabhi bolo na....

~ Haan rohu tum hi betho....

~ swarna said,"Rohu beta bhai ko pareshaan mat kar bhai abhi fir chala jayega na America"

Anu went teary eyes again on the mention of America.

~ Haan haan mami.... Mai hatne hi vala tha mai bas Bhai ki taang kheech raha tha....