After Love

By novelemia0

,,𝗜 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗹�... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎

𝟎𝟐

192 6 2
By novelemia0

Ares
________________

-Annellyse.

This is the first thing I have ever heard from her and let me tell you, her voice is the sweetest thing ever.

I look at her from head to toe.

She's beautiful .

She has brown long hair, a baby face, really long eyelashes, pouty and full lips,a small nose.

She looks better than the models from magazines.

I get a good glance of her body. She clearly works out.
My eyes follow her shape. She's so hot. I would fuck her right now on this table.

Although everything about her was beautiful there was one thing that made her special.

Her eyes.

Her big and blue eyes.

Fuck this.

-Ale ,I say looking at my friend,
I have something to do so I gotta go.

-Ok go,see you later bro.

I get up to leave but I hear her voice once again.

-Im gonna leave too, I wanna see the college library .

-Um,ok Anne, I'll text you .
Says her friend.

She leaves after muttering a quiet bye and I can't help but look at her.
She's so short what the fuck.

Anyway she leaves and I head back to my apartment letting those lovebirds alone.

>>
I unlock my apartment door and the first thing I see it's Lucifer.

-Missed me big boy? I say petting my dog's head.

He starts barking and jumps up and down.
I go to my room and decide I should watch a movie.

Maybe later I can go with Alessandro to do some football practice or call Rebeca over.

Rebeca is one of my good hook-ups. She's blonde with short hair, has a slim and tall figure.

She's kinda hot not gonna lie. The problem is I don't do relationships, and even if I did she would be excluded cause she's a fucking whore.

I lay on my bed and put a movie on the Tv. Lucifer sits beside me and closes his eyes almost sleeping. He's like my child.

>>
We both fell asleep and when I wake up my stupid friend was calling me.

-Yooooo
He yells in the phone.

-What the fuck do you want Alessandro. I was sleeping.

-Guess whatttt?

-What? I respond annoyed.

-Got my second date with Cierra.

He woke me up for this. I think I wanna kill him.

-Cool. Anything else?

-What do you mean anything else.This is everything! Let's meet on the field .

I sigh loudly .

-Ok, see you.

I hurry to grab my car keys.
Heading to my parking spot I open the door and enter the driver's seat.

>>
When I arrived at the lockers I dress with my equipment and go to find Alessandro.

He passes me the ball as soon as he sees me and I see a dumb smile on his face.

-Finally.

-Took me like 15 minutes don't complain.
I say.

-If by 15 minutes you mean half an hour okay.

-Shut up. Let's warm up.

We do our exercises for warming up while all he talks about is Annellyse's friend.

-I'm telling you bro we will definitely get together.

It's good to hear that Ale finally found a girl he actually likes. I can tell she's not just a hook-up.

-Happy for you bro.

A stupid idea comes to my mind so I ask Ale cause I know he won't judge,and even if he does I will beat his ass.

-By the way.. did she mention something about Annellyse?
I ask while getting up and going back down doing my set of sit-ups.

-Ohhh, I see how it is.
He tells me while smirking like crazy.

-Shut up. Im just curious.
I assure him.

-Yeah,suuureee.

-So tell me. Did she?
-She did.

-Well what did she say?

-I'm starting to think this isn't just curiosity man.
-Just tell me already.

-Well she's a virgin. I can tell you that.

My face drops. No way.

-You're kidding.
-Bro I don't really care but she is.Any way so is Cierra.
He says with the same teenager smirk.

-You plan on fucking her?
I ask.

-What a stupid question. Of course.
He answers me while laughing.
But I kinda like her.. and I would love to be in a serious relationship with her you know..
He adds.

-Really?! I ask surprised.

-Well she's definitely my type. And it's the way she knows how to handle me. Like when I was talking to her I lost all my jokes. She's something else..

He fell in love.

-Man I think you are getting old. You really fell in love with her.

I could never be like him.I can't fall in love.

-Yeah maybe ,i guess.Anyway what do you want from Annellyse by the way?

He asks while starting another set.

-Maybe just take her virginity. And then if she wants more than just a night I won't say no.
I tell him laughing.

-You are such a jackass. I won't let you do that cause Annellyse is Ci's best friend.. and you are my best friend. If you will treat her just like one of your Hook-ups she will tell Cierra. And what happens if Cierra knows? She will stop talking to me because of you.
He talks fast.

-You're being dramatic. It's not like she doesn't want me to.

-Im serious Ares. Don't or I will get mad at you for real.

-Fine. But what if she comes to me?
I ask smirking.

-She won't. Trust me. From what Ci told me, she's like 'an angel' ,another word for buzz killer when it comes to boys she told me.
Alessandro explains laughing.

Angel..

-Okay. Let's finish this practice and go home . And stop talking about Cierra I'm serious.

He laughs.
-Okayyy. I won't promise anything though .

He 100% fell in love.

>>
We finished practice and changed in our normal clothes in the lockers.

I open my car and head home considering the time.

I'm too tired to call this bitch Becca tonight. Maybe tomorrow cause right now I can't even remember her name.

______________________________

Doneeee. Tell me your opinion 🤭. There is definitely going to be character development for him cause he is a man whore right now. But just wait until they met properly.

Hope ypu enjoyed. Lots of lovee❤️

(Exuse my English,again😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
3K 1.2K 23
⭐ #1 in high school love story.⭐ ⭐COMPLETED⭐ 'Why are things getting against me?' 'Why am I with him every time I am in an embarrassing situation?' ...
472 22 18
[Excerpt] I looked at the eyes of my lover, so beautiful, so bright. A tear dropped from those pretty eyes and rolled down my lover's face. We both a...
9.7K 374 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...