I'm At Home Again

By Bluechicki22

Krissy left home in Louisiana when she was 13. Leaving behind a murdered mother, a heartbroken dad, and 9 equ... More

Chapter 2 ~
Chapter 3~

I'm At Home Again

3.6K 46 16
By Bluechicki22

Prologue & Chapter 1

Prologue:

All that filled me was fear. Ice cold fear. Shooting through my veins as if it was meant to be there. I had to get away. But I want to leave and I don't.  My mother left our pack, to marry someone else. But my step-father is a cold-hearted bastard. I don't know how she fell for him.

We only lived 4 cities away from my pack and family, which consisted of my brothers Luke, Dean, Jack,  Jake, Davie, C, James, and Kaleb and my twin brother Blake. And of course my dad, who was left heartbroken.

I visit my family 1 every month. But that's never enough. He threatened to kill my mom if I told them what was happening. My step-father abuses me and has finally taken it one step to far. He raped me. Then while I couldn't move, he dragged my mother over and murdered her in front of me.

I can't go back to him know. And if I go back to my family, thy will blame me for her death. But I discovered one more thing, I'm pregnant. I can never go back. I am 13! I mean, my brothers are 14 and they would call me names and such. But this has been going on for years and I had become extremely depressed.

I had to go away. Run-away. I was NOT raising my kids in this kid of environment. My mom made enough money that she made a bank account for me and I will remove most of the money from that. She also managed to steal some of His money to. I will take most of it so they won't be able to trace me.

I am finally doing it. Finally.

Out of this hell hole my life has become. I don't want to live. But I will for my babies. Yes babies.

I also think you might have gotten confused when I used the word 'Pack'. Yes I am a werewolf. My father was a alpha and my brothers who are octuplets will be alphas of the pack. Probably along with my twin to.

I will miss them to.  So very, very much.

I slip out the back door, in to the dark alley-way behind our apartment in Louisiana. I was going to Oregon. Were no one would look. Why? I don't know. I just know I have to go there. I had been living with him for 3 years now, but he only started raping me last year.

I finally landed pregnant, am running away from my life, and moving to Oregon. Wow. My life is a bowl of shit.

I drag my self away from the door-way because I think he broke my ankle and I had bruises on chest because you obviously can't see anything there.  The streets were dark and I could here something scuttling along, like a rat, and them a hobo's voice calling our to a passerby, probably stayed late at work, asking for money or food.

I rush out and head to the nearest bus station. I precede to get on the bus and wait for about an hour then get off at the train station. All my belongings in plain black cases.1 small  back pack, 1 medium suitcase, and one big one. I was leaving my beloved hometown. Alexandria was my home now, or not really any more, But Lake Charles was my true home town. The place were I grew up.

I walk over to the cashier, asking for a one-way ticket to Oregon. She looks at me funny but still gets my ticket. Must have had a lot of weird people huh?

 I get my ticket and board the train. I get to my seat and no one else is around. I sit down after putting my stuff away then sit back in the seat and lean my head against the window. Wishing my life was better. Why can't I just kill my self? Now I have more people to worry about besides me.

I sigh deeply. The train jerks to a start and I look out the window at the passing landmarks.

After about an hour I get a panicked voice in my head. My twin. And I think my brothers, no, I know my brothers are listening in.

'Why can I feel you breaking apart Krissy? What's going on?' Blake asks.

I answer simply, 'Because I am leaving.'

'WHY?!' is the startled and surprised voice in my head.

I tell all of them, ' I know all of you guys are listening. Are you in wolf form? Well anyway, I am leaving because no one cares. No one notices. I am beginning a new life away from that hell hole.'

'WHAT?!' came his request this time.

I think sadly to him, 'if you'd have noticed this would have played out differently. I have to leave. goodbye. I am never coming back. Never. If you would have paid attention to me, you'd know the real reasons. But none of you ever did. so I am leaving. I love you all.'

I hear a barrage of 'no! don't leave's!, 'No!'s and 'NO's and many more.

' I'm sorry.' I whisper to his mind. Knowing they all would hear me. With that I rip my only connection to my brother away. Leaving them in silence.

_____________________________________

Chapter 1

It had been 4 years since that fateful day. The day my mother died. The day I found out I was pregnant with the twins, the day I left my family.  I hadn't ever come back, just like I promised.

I was now getting ready for school. I had found a nice apartment in Medford, Oregon.  The land lady had asked no questions, she just understood. I had made some friends after I moved here. Well, just one. Apparently I was, in my best friends opinion, 'to beautiful, nice, and none slutty-bitchy' to approach. So I went through the days with her.

We always had the same classes. I may or may not have bribed the office lady every year. With money and home made desserts.

We had been hearing rumors about new kids coming here. I didn't really worry about it because they would be to scared to approach me. I was a bitch when you insulted Livvie or me, or my kids for that matter, so everyone just stayed away from me. I was actually a very nice person though! Not to sound vain or anything, but seriously, that combined with my looks, just only made one person who was fearless talk to me. That was Livvie. She was my first friend.

Really I was disconcerting because I was known as the ice queen because I always refused to go out with a boy. And that I only really smiled once in a while, or laughed. But what is weird, everyone stops what they are doing to look at me. Weird? Yes.

I had already gotten the twins up, Tia and Clay, and dressed them. I made breakfast, they came down screaming for breakfast, saw the breakfast on the table, blushed, then gobbled it down. I had my breakfast then got in the car, after applying my make-up and brushing my soft, golden blonde curls.

I hopped in the car, the twins already in the back. I dropped them off at daycare seeing as they are only 4 years old, and pulled into the schools parking lot. The people are looking all around, looking at some new cars in the lot. Must be the new kids.

I head inside school and meet Livvie at her locker. She yells at me, "Krissy! did you see the new kids, they are TO DIE FOR!" She then swoons. Really! She actually swoons. Well for 1.1 seconds.

I worry about that girl sometimes. She was 17 like me and has milk chocolate curls with skin the color of mocha.

She has pretty dark green eyes, I had silver eyes, like the rest of my family. One thing that bonded me and Livvie is that she was a werewolf like me. We knew everything about each other. She was a rouge living here, just like me.

She continued gushing about them then we walked into first period together. Some of the new kids in the class were werewolves. Joy. Now we have new werewolves on our hands and they are very territorial. I get to second period, science, advanced, and the teacher sent me to the library, then to third then fourth period. Then finally-LUNCH!

I meet up with Livvie and we walk into the lunch room talking about the new wolves. I walk in and spot 9 familiar blond heads.

Oh. Mother. Fucking. Shit.

This is NOT GOOD. We walk stiffly over to the line and get some pizza, orange soda, we're addicted, and then a muffin each then go down to sit at our regular table, hoping not to be noticed. I had changed my last name to my mothers, which, how cliché, is Heart.

We continue eating as fast as we can and take out muffins to the library.

The rest of my day went horrbly. I now hate that I am really smart. I have the rest of my classes with my brothers. Joy. But they didn't notice me.

Just like they never did before. A little voice whispers in my head.

I give my head a little shake and get up a second before the bell rings.

Livvie has been attached to my side all day, never leaving it once. She knows we will have to face the alpa's and tell them that we were here first. Then they will know it was me.

I hoped in my car and went to the daycare with Livvie.

I walked in a greeted Mrs. Betley, "Why hello Mr's Betley, how's your day?" I asked her.

"Oh Kriss dear! Wonderful dear! Have I ever told you I love you Southern accent! It's so cute! And your so kind to me!" She rambled on.

I laughed at her, "Mrs. Betley, yes you have told me you love my accent. Thanks. Again." She laughed lightly at me, then went to get Tia and Clay-Clay.

"Mommy!"They screamed at me. They caught me up in a hug, their little arms wraping around me tightly.

"Hello babies." I crooned into their ears. I picked them up, one in each arm, and followed Livvie outside to the car.

I set them fown, strapped them in, and then we went to get ice cream at the local ice cream parlor.

"ICE CREAM !" There identical voices shouted as they ran in and pressed their litttle faces up to the glass.

I walked up to old Mr. Bill.

"Mr. Bill! How're you doin'? I would like the usual, and they would like the usual, because, we both know that's what they want!" I laugh softly at the end with Mr. Bill.

He gave us our orders and told me, "This ones on the house today Ms. Heart. Have a nice Krissy."

"Thanks Mr. Bill." I said to him kindly, then kissed him on the cheek.

We all left with our ice cream cones, and walked down to the beach.

By now, since it was here, the sn was begining to set, leaving a light gold light to shine upon us, all the beautiful colors of the sunset washed over me.

I told them to go home.

I sat on the sand and stared out into the water of the big lake. I closed my eyes. Letting the relaxing and soothing glow of the sun shine upon me.

I pulled my knees up to my chest, laying my head down on my arms that rested on my knees.

Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

My sleep was not easy.

I kept thinking,

How could I face my family after everything?

__________________________________________________________________________

This story was previously posted, but I changed it. The prologue is the same,so is part of chapter 1.

It was called, 'I had to leave, now I'm sorta Home'

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ALL

Thx 4 reading;)

m xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.6K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...